It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364324 times)

Offline pitbull

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #500 on: November 20, 2014, 05:48:26 AM »
You misspelled "live", it should be life.  If you want to call somebody else's spelling "appalling" then you may wish to do a better check of your own.

Guys, let me point out two obvious problems here:

You see what happens when you disagree with a Western "feminist"?  Suddenly you come under the usual personal attacks.  Suddenly:

a)  I'm not intelligent because she alleges that I made spelling and punctuation errors.

and this one is really crucial to understanding the usual drama from the WW

b)  Suddenly I don't like women!   ;) 

That one is really the creme de la creme.  You can see the usual need to try to conrol a man by putting him down.  Oh, if only I could travel in her cricles, if only this, if only that.

Or guys, you can do what Patagonie suggested and take the red pill.  Get out of the matrix that the WW with her myriad of issues wants to trap you in.  As you can see above -- their number one tactic is a control issue -- agree with me, or else.

Take the red pill guys.

I am as FSUW as as they come and I completely agree with Boethius. My AM husband never said a bad word about AW. He likes and respects women, period. When I was searching, men like you who trash all WW went straight into trash. From my experience and reading stories on forums for RW abroad for the last 10 years, men who badmouth all WW are mostly just sad losers with personality problems and control freak inclinations. It is general advice on RW forums to stay away from those men.

If all you can get in the US is trailer trash women (trust me FSU has a fair share of those) this points to your own flaws. I've been here for 10 years and know hundreds of AW. They are all well educated and either want a family or are happily married with children and happy husbands.
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #501 on: November 20, 2014, 07:36:35 AM »

I do think Western society needs to change to be more family oriented, but there are plenty of problems in Ukrainian society.  Don't assume the culture is "better" than in the West.  It's not.

The absolutes as you have presented suggests a man with personal issues.  And the issue is not WW.   Men who don't like women don't fare any better long term with (Slavic/Latin/Asian) etc. women than they do with WW.

Why does western society NEED to be more family oriented?  What do you mean by this?

Thanks,
Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Pkeel1

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #502 on: November 20, 2014, 07:58:56 AM »
This has always perplexed me a little.  I think Boethius and Pitbull are correct, and I also agree with Pat.  I think all three are saying roughly the same thing. 

AW and FSU are not all that much different, but the part that does create some difference is the availability of a good woman.  I have many friends that are happily married and have been for a long time to AW.  And those ladies are fantastic and good women, but they are not available women.

I have used the dating sites here and I have met more than a few women here.  Some were not interested in me and I was not interested in some of them.  Some were just plain undatable messes.  But I am in a more rural area and the pool of available women is not large. 

Two things set the FSU women apart from the local... One thing is distance, it is about a one hours drive to a sizable city here, I would be happy to make the drive and I am able to relocate if it is necessary, but the women there are not interested in a "long distance" relationship.  So the FSU woman that is willing to make the leap of distance and culture is in my opinion much more committed to a relationship than the AW woman.

The other issue is a FSUW seems more interested in dating as a purpose rather than as a diversion.  She seems more focused on where it will go in the long run than in having her Friday night's date card filled in.

I will say, I have no experience with younger women and what they might be like; AW or FSUW, I have no idea.  I would not even consider a FSUW under 40.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #503 on: November 20, 2014, 10:16:33 AM »
I was two days ago reading the newspaper. The first page title was something like "Women work accidents have  increased of 20%".
Smelling the booby trap, i started to search some serious material about this.
It was quite difficult, but finally i focused about the fatal accidents, all the others should be barely in proportion of these ones. My statistics are not recent but this is not the point (they come from a gouvernement institute in charge  of the workforce's health).
The point is (excluding fatal trips transportation, in which still men got the most fatalities (75 %)) :

MEN :
WOMEN

Ok let say that yes nine more women died from such accidents last year, so  it should be a national revolution : parliament should once more and immediately legislate in this area and millions of people should go in the streets to protest.
That that's the tone setted by medias around such informations.

And who cares about the 695 ? It just bad smelling meat, no ways to talk about this garbagge.

And when you start to notice about "genders" informations, and you analyse it very carefully, you begin to realize how numerals and appearance are twisted. This is a total lack of respect for men and global mass media  manipulation.

I have only one word : this is totally disgusting.

But the problem is that it happens every day in the western world.
A journalist reporting such twisted informations, if it were  about women, would no so longer keep his job. At least he would suffer for a fierce challenging and a lot of attacks.

I don't see why this is disgusting.  Other than the sex trade, women have generally not worked in professions that are dangerous (coal mining, construction, transport, oilfield services, military).  So, as they enter those professions, the rate of fatalities will increase.

It could be that the overall number of deaths of men in those professions (other than military) declined.  It is also possible that the total number of fatalities in the professions declined, but that there were female victims where there were not in the past.

Had I read a similar article, I likely would have taken from it that women are now entering traditionally (dangerous) male professions.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:28:02 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #504 on: November 20, 2014, 10:17:57 AM »

I am as FSUW as as they come and I completely agree with Boethius. My AM husband never said a bad word about AW. He likes and respects women, period. When I was searching, men like you who trash all WW went straight into trash. From my experience and reading stories on forums for RW abroad for the last 10 years, men who badmouth all WW are mostly just sad losers with personality problems and control freak inclinations. It is general advice on RW forums to stay away from those men.

If all you can get in the US is trailer trash women (trust me FSU has a fair share of those) this points to your own flaws. I've been here for 10 years and know hundreds of AW. They are all well educated and either want a family or are happily married with children and happy husbands.

Exactly.  As usual, you said it better than I did. :)
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #505 on: November 20, 2014, 10:23:21 AM »

Why does western society NEED to be more family oriented?  What do you mean by this?

Thanks,
Fathertime!

Western societies are not structured in a way to make life easy for couples with children, in most ways.  Popular culture also is focused around "me, me, me", for both young women and young men.

I think the diversity of Western societies, and tolerance of different lifestyles is a good thing.  However, there is a lack of balance.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #506 on: November 20, 2014, 10:28:10 AM »
.....create some difference is the availability of a good woman.  I have many friends that are happily married and have been for a long time to AW.  And those ladies are fantastic and good women, but they are not available women.

Two things set the FSU women apart from the local... One thing is distance, it is about a one hours drive to a sizable city here, I would be happy to make the drive and I am able to relocate if it is necessary, but the women there are not interested in a "long distance" relationship.  So the FSU woman that is willing to make the leap of distance and culture is in my opinion much more committed to a relationship than the AW woman.

The other issue is a FSUW seems more interested in dating as a purpose rather than as a diversion.  She seems more focused on where it will go in the long run than in having her Friday night's date card filled in

I've bolded the obvious differences.  Of course we all have friends and family who are married to great AW -- and like you said they are not available. 

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #507 on: November 20, 2014, 10:32:34 AM »
Welcome to Russian Women Discussion!

Russian Women Discussion (RWD) is the premier and most progressive resource for those interested in a romantic relationship with a partner from the Former Soviet Union. At Russian Women Discussion you will uncover the truth through highly relevant and factual discussions about International Relationships and about the risks/rewards which await the intrepid adventurer in his travels to former Iron Curtain countries.

Everything you need to know about how to create a successful long-term international relationship is here, including information about finding, courting, marrying, immigration and adjustment into your country, and life after marriage.

Russian Women Discussion is about international relationships with Russian Women. We commonly use the term "Russian Women" to mean women from any of the countries of the Former Soviet Union. The media sometimes refers to them as "Mail Order Brides." Here at Russian Women Discussion you can learn the real truths about meeting, marrying and building a happy family and a successful International Relationship.

(Some people seem to need constand reminding about what the purpose of this forum really is  :o)

:clapping:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #508 on: November 20, 2014, 10:33:15 AM »
Some should read Dan's ripostes to such posts.

BTW, you received a response from a real, live RW. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:14:15 AM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #509 on: November 20, 2014, 10:36:43 AM »
As his journey and eventual success in finding a wife, I respect Patagonie's effort in this thread, and his perspective.  Even if I don't always agree with his conclusions.

I just wanted you to know that, Pat.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #510 on: November 20, 2014, 01:46:39 PM »
I don't see why this is disgusting.  Other than the sex trade, women have generally not worked in professions that are dangerous (coal mining, construction, transport, oilfield services, military).  So, as they enter those professions, the rate of fatalities will increase.

It could be that the overall number of deaths of men in those professions (other than military) declined.  It is also possible that the total number of fatalities in the professions declined, but that there were female victims where there were not in the past.

Had I read a similar article, I likely would have taken from it that women are now entering traditionally (dangerous) male professions.

IMHO you are correct about that some women are now in traditionnal male professions, however the traditionnal oriented  male and female occupations are still respected, so it is unlikely that you will meet a lot of women around computers or men in midwife career.

But my point was not here, it was about medias focusing about a micro event missing the main point which was  that men, in outstanding proportions, are filling the casualities and any actions taken would have a huge lever arm on men fatalities (women fatalities being insignificant the result would be invisible).

More generally, i have realised last years that a lot of informations are twisted (and not only about the gender rapport). BO  you have, for example, it seems to me, tell me if i am wrong, dig a lot about the ukrainian crisis and all the russian deny and global political manipulation.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #511 on: November 20, 2014, 03:53:15 PM »

Everyone here should remenber on which gate he is boarding.
Women coming right from FSU, have entered without delay in a married life.

To make simple
Two years ago my socials were 90 % singles 10% married or couples
Today : 85% couples or married and 15 % singles.
And i think that FSU women are in average more exclusive than AW for what the guys with whom i have discussed told me (married to FSU women).

So when you meet barely exclusively couples you are not really in  the informations' mainstream of all fights that singles have, about meeting separation/divorce, loneliness ....
BO you have probably if you have male customers more experience about social/economical life because of your occupation.

So long time married couples have the perspective of "normal" couples around them and are not really confronted to the reality of a failure between 50/70 % divorce rate. And so,  singles are more aware about the rest.

Trashing a gender works both side, it is recommended for a man in FSU to raise a red flag when the lady  is spitting on locals men in a repeated way.
You  also need to know that men in the west are not likely to criticize women in front of women, due to different effects. One is that a lot of men have never left the blue pill. But it is possible that they keep secret some thinking.  (DON'T see here, please, any personal attacks).
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #512 on: November 20, 2014, 05:45:48 PM »
IMHO you are correct about that some women are now in traditionnal male professions, however the traditionnal oriented  male and female occupations are still respected, so it is unlikely that you will meet a lot of women around computers or men in midwife career.

But my point was not here, it was about medias focusing about a micro event missing the main point which was  that men, in outstanding proportions, are filling the casualities and any actions taken would have a huge lever arm on men fatalities (women fatalities being insignificant the result would be invisible).

More generally, i have realised last years that a lot of informations are twisted (and not only about the gender rapport). BO  you have, for example, it seems to me, tell me if i am wrong, dig a lot about the ukrainian crisis and all the russian deny and global political manipulation.

Media is distilled and presents a particular perspective.  That is why it is important to read different perspectives, to try to ascertain the truth.

What I "got" from your description was merely an article on how the world is changing for women.  I've read plenty of articles on the high rate of death in mining, and those articles focused exclusively on men.  I didn't view that particular focus as anti woman, in any way.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #513 on: November 20, 2014, 05:54:25 PM »
BO you have probably if you have male customers more experience about social/economical life because of your occupation.

Yes, the majority of my clients are men.  Most of them are extremely successful, and about half are divorced.  Some, multiple times.
So long time married couples have the perspective of "normal" couples around them and are not really confronted to the reality of a failure between 50/70 % divorce rate. And so,  singles are more aware about the rest.

The failure rate is not really 50%.  That figure comes from the fact that for every two marriages annually (in the US), there is one divorce.  That statistics are even more skewed, as second marriages, particularly with blended families, have a higher rate of divorce than do first marriages, and third marriages have a higher rate of divorce than do first and second marriages.

But, I get your point. 
Trashing a gender works both side, it is recommended for a man in FSU to raise a red flag when the lady  is spitting on locals men in a repeated way.You  also need to know that men in the west are not likely to criticize women in front of women, due to different effects. One is that a lot of men have never left the blue pill. But it is possible that they keep secret some thinking.  (DON'T see here, please, any personal attacks).

Yes, that is true about trashing men.   However, the attitude toward women is different in FSU societies (or at least, the Slavic portions).

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #514 on: November 21, 2014, 12:09:03 AM »
I think the diversity of Western societies, and tolerance of different lifestyles is a good thing.  However, there is a lack of balance.

Interesting. Can you elaborate? What do you mean by 'lack of balance'?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #515 on: November 21, 2014, 12:36:30 AM »
Things seem to tilt one way as the ideal, or another.  Most people really muddle in the middle.

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #516 on: November 21, 2014, 12:39:32 AM »
Things are now easier after five weeks.
Daughter is making progress when reading the language, and she starts to understand some basic french.
My wife is now owning the home. Some would say that i have "slaved" her in domestic work, but the truth is that she don't work so her daily rythmin has to find some things to do. So she comes along with daughter to school four days per week and she cooks. She also starts to do more cleaning.
As men i do little job and all repair for the home and the family, and i work and take care of business.

Everyone made his quarrel or sulked, this week it was daughter. I am aware of this. Any guys should be aware that he will have to manage this type of behavior (and you will let sweat some irritation).
I met an ukrainian girl of 35 married to a a fellow countryman and she told me that she was hysteric the first year.

The fact is also that often guys are older and use to live alone. Generally ukranian ladies used to live in communauty (with mother, children), so the "gap", added to all cultural differences is more difficult to fulfill.

I see now that Pat is able to reveal some really important and interesting aspects of the re-adjustment period that a newlywed couple goes through, and specifically what happens between two people of different cultures
.....applause.....kudos...... I really like his perspective.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 12:47:08 AM by Photo Guy »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #517 on: November 21, 2014, 12:46:48 AM »
Is it the oppression, or is there really less gays in Ukraine (and lesbians) ?

What do you think ?

Of course there are not fewer gays/lesbians.  As for oppression, it depends on the area of the country.

Ukraine was the first former Soviet republic to repeal the law against homosexuality.

Until a few years ago, it was not an issue at all.  In artistic circles, particularly ballet, it was well known and completely open.

I have a friend in Kyiv who is openly gay.  He wears his hair long, it is obvious that he is gay to anyone familiar with gay men.  However, I suspect your wife would not have recognized him, just as she said she had never met a gay man (she just likely never recognized the gay men around her).

Now, gays have rights, though not the right to marry, or adopt children, in Ukraine.  There are gay activists but, unfortunately, there are gay bashers now as well.

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #518 on: November 21, 2014, 01:00:56 AM »
Things seem to tilt one way as the ideal, or another.  Most people really muddle in the middle.

I would guess that the two extremes are:
1- a traditional view, where the couple has a goal of a successful family relationship where children are nurtured, and there are values promoted. Important qualities would be loyalty, patience, forgiveness, tolerance, prudence, education, etc., Qualities that support the family unit and strengthen it.
2- a view that values fun and enjoyment for the individual, physical and emotional ecstasy, orgasms, living in the moment, avoiding making sacrifices, etc.

And of course one extreme does not necessarily preclude the other, but generally the former is less selfish than the latter. One favors the family unit. The other favors the individual. Is 'muddle' a word? ....Yeah, I think you are right that many people aren't that conscious of where they are on the spectrum...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #519 on: November 21, 2014, 03:39:36 AM »
As his journey and eventual success in finding a wife, I respect Patagonie's effort in this thread, and his perspective.  Even if I don't always agree with his conclusions.

I just wanted you to know that, Pat.
Thank Boethius

My maxim is : if you want to change your life, start to change yourself.

I try through this forum to give to men, and especially newbies (there are a good chance  if they come here that it means they have the intent to do something differently) the whole journey of a guy who considered himself as standard seven years ago and got a rocket benefit of all of this.
But it is true that you need to kick you ass.
Many men can assess how they are going to get degrees build a career, a business, manage their wealth, but a lot  have no clues about how to navigate through their emotional and sexual  life. It is not teached at school and the weaknesses coming from a bad navigation can cost them a variety of situations : sorrow, depression, bankruptcy, addictions, jail, suicide, and finally unhapiness over all.
Whoever you are, how aged you are, you can give you a first or a second chance. A person i know had been really happy and peaceful five years before his death. That is the most important : he got it and succeed, even if it was only five years, it doesn't matter.
But there will be no Santa Claus  YOU ARE YOUR OWN SANTA CLAUS, let us believe that he will give you many gifts in your life.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #520 on: November 21, 2014, 05:04:40 AM »
My AM husband never said a bad word about AW.

And yet he spent thousands of dollars, countless hours searching, and travelled approximately 10,000 miles to meet you in Russia.   :rolleyes:

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #521 on: November 21, 2014, 05:08:25 AM »
When I was searching.....From my experience and reading stories on forums for RW abroad for the last 10 years....It is general advice on RW forums....

Care to tell us why you were searching?  What was it about Russian men that dissatisfied you?  What would make a woman want to leave her country, her family, her friends, her language and her culture all behind?

Of course it might also be interesting to hear from some of the Russian men who rejected you.  As they say, there's always two sides to every story.

Offline pitbull

« Reply #522 on: November 21, 2014, 06:44:51 AM »
Care to tell us why you were searching?  What was it about Russian men that dissatisfied you?  What would make a woman want to leave her country, her family, her friends, her language and her culture all behind?

Of course it might also be interesting to hear from some of the Russian men who rejected you.  As they say, there's always two sides to every story.

Sure....

Most men would not work for marriage for me, Russian or otherwise. I had a very specific set of requirements for a future spouse so I opened my search to men that I share one language with, and that would be English or Russian. I dated Russian men at the same time. I happened to fall in love with my AM husband.

As to the Russian men who rejected me, one thing they will all complain about is that I do not tolerate stupidity  ;D
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #523 on: November 21, 2014, 07:00:54 AM »

Sure....

Most men would not work for marriage for me, Russian or otherwise. I had a very specific set of requirements for a future spouse so I opened my search to men that I share one language with, and that would be English or Russian. I dated Russian men at the same time. I happened to fall in love with my AM husband.

As to the Russian men who rejected me, one thing they will all complain about is that I do not tolerate stupidity  ;D

Which proves my point.  You're a control freak, and the only way you could find a man submissive enough to want to be with you was to look in the USA. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #524 on: November 21, 2014, 07:05:49 AM »
It should be clear for the FSU racers (those who want to live with an FSU women)that  the marriage is a mandatory option, unless they relocate abroad. Or they are extremely lucky to meet a FSU girl having all the right documents to leave with you (generally she is divorced)

For the others i want inform you about this :
 six reasons why men are avoiding marriage, by Helen Smith PH D :

We will discuss later about the true benefits about this, but you have to quickly reconsider your romantism blue  pack if  you wanna  hunt locals, just in case that you have been intoxicated with the "be romantic get a marriage, be a nice boy buy her a wedding dress,  to be a real man is to get married, marriage is engagement".

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1871
Total: 1882

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM