It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A cure for covid19 that is quick, inexpensive and sure  (Read 5865 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: A cure for covid19 that is quick, inexpensive and sure
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2020, 01:19:56 PM »
This is simple, BillyB. Walk the talk...Challenge their published study. Don't come here giving us your silly Google results if you have the conviction with what you're spewing here.

You can challenge the studies WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA looked at that convinced them HCQ isn't safe and effective. Most people are past the HCQ debate.

You're the one that posted the link below. Did you read it past the title and a journalist's article claiming victory? The head guy of the study siad the study should be interpreted with caution and that more controls are needed to evaluate safety and efficiency of HCQ. Translation; their study was not controlled and not complete enough to claim HCQ was safe and efficient.

http://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

I think it was 780,000,000 IINM is what you said in the ensuing post on the same thread. LMAO! But your calculation of 27.5% mortality rate is correct, right?

Man...you sure know your clinical studies regarding COVID-19.

You think I said something and then go on to comment on it. If my not embracing the Henry Ford study has got you upset with me enough to bring in other things into this thread, then quote me in full and I will explain. In a matter of months, one out of every 600 people in NY and NJ just died and all governments have taken action against this pathogen in a way never seen since the Spanish Flu. Yes, it is very dangerous and a threat to our way of life. If it doesn't kill us the first time we get it, it may eventually kill us later on. Who here only got one flu or one cold in their life?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2020, 01:35:06 PM »
You can challenge the studies WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA looked at that convinced them HCQ isn't safe and effective. Most people are past the HCQ debate.

I wasn't 'debating'. You are...go back and read our exchanges. LMAO.

You're the one that posted the link below. Did you read it past the title and a journalist's article claiming victory? The head guy of the study siad the study should be interpreted with caution and that more controls are needed to evaluate safety and efficiency of HCQ. Translation; their study was not controlled and not complete enough to claim HCQ was safe and efficient.

http://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

There you go...the worm-like obfuscate then deflect move. They posted the study here.

You think I said something and then go on to comment on it. If my not embracing the Henry Ford study has got you upset with me enough to bring in other things into this thread, then quote me in full and I will explain. In a matter of months, one out of every 600 people in NY and NJ just died and all governments have taken action against this pathogen in a way never seen since the Spanish Flu. Yes, it is very dangerous and a threat to our way of life. If it doesn't kill us the first time we get it, it may eventually kill us later on. Who here only got one flu or one cold in their life?

I thought I gave the link to your proverbial 27.5% mortality rate, BillyB. Look upthread, you'll see that link.

IIRC, you were mathematically (I think that's what you were doing) equating infected/recovered/died to get your numbers as a mortality rate. Best you get that straightened out before contacting/challenging the Henry Ford Clinic. We don't want you looking/sounding silly now.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:53:20 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2020, 02:46:34 PM »

There you go...the worm-like obfuscate then deflect move. They posted the study here.

That was the study I posted and you didn't read it. Here's a cut and paste for you.

Conclusions and Relevance

In this multi-hospital assessment, when controlling for COVID-19 risk factors, treatment with hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with reduction in COVID-19 associated mortality. Prospective trials are needed to examine this impact.

What does the highlighted in bold mean to you? Victory a treatment was found by a Henry Ford Health System study? Just because right wing media sources says the study concluded HCQ works doesn't mean it's true. There needs to be more trials in a "controlled" environment. Even the study concludes that. Doesn't matter now. WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA seen enough of HCQ and they don't like what they see.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2020, 03:41:51 PM »
That was the study I posted and you didn't read it. Here's a cut and paste for you.

Conclusions and Relevance

In this multi-hospital assessment, when controlling for COVID-19 risk factors, treatment with hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with reduction in COVID-19 associated mortality. Prospective trials are needed to examine this impact.

What does the highlighted in bold mean to you? Victory a treatment was found by a Henry Ford Health System study? Just because right wing media sources says the study concluded HCQ works doesn't mean it's true. There needs to be more trials in a "controlled" environment. Even the study concludes that. Doesn't matter now. WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA seen enough of HCQ and they don't like what they see.

Well, okay...Presumably your dim bulb is on and since you asked nicely I shall oblige...trial/study is still required between the administration of HCQ with and without the combination of azithromycin because these two methods yielded differing survival results. But either way, both results still significantly cut into the death rate of COVID-19. It also could be a need to replicate their study outside their facility, using the same protocol they followed to see if they would yield the same result.

Comprende now?

Now you're at least a little better prepared. You won't have to worry about that one when you pose your challenge to this institution. As for your silly link about 'donations'...you do realize hospitals like St Jude, Shriner's Hospitals for Children etc...also takes donations, don't you? It doesn't man they're illegitimate because they accept donations.

So now we're back with your expert assessment and definition of 'mortality rate'. Have you improved in that belief or are you still maintaining a 27.5% mortality rate?

Don't slime away like our resident worm on this one now...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:00:55 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2020, 04:08:52 PM »

Comprende now?

All anybody needs to comprehend is the pursuit to learn if HCQ is a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19 is over. Billions were spent on it. The best and brightest independent and government doctors, scientists, and trial clinics gave it their best shot. It's over. Right now we need take the money and manpower to study a more promising drug to treat Covid-19.

So now we're back with your expert assessment and definition of 'mortality rate'. Have you improved in that belief or are you still maintaining a 27.5% mortality rate?

If you'd quote me in full from back in March, based on the deaths  and recoveries of the selected nations I posted, 27.5% is correct. Today, a nation such as Italy or State such as NJ has a 15% case fatality rate which is still alarming. Some of the data you get from right wing media includes Chinese and surrounding nation's data to water down the numbers. China's numbers are laughable. Mongolia, North Korea, Laos, and Vietnam's are even more laughable because they all report zero deaths. You are still free to believe this is no more dangerous than the flu.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2020, 04:42:39 PM »

All anybody needs to comprehend is the pursuit to learn if HCQ is a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19 is over. Billions were spent on it. The best and brightest independent and government doctors, scientists, and trial clinics gave it their best shot. It's over. Right now we need take the money and manpower to study a more promising drug to treat Covid-19.

LMAO! It isn't over. We just went through this whole thing. Contact page BillyB. Challenge them. This could be the groundbreaking opportunity you need! Put them in their place and convince the world your mastery of Google is mightier than their clinical studies..

If you'd quote me in full from back in March, based on the deaths  and recoveries of the selected nations I posted, 27.5% is correct. Today, a nation such as Italy or State such as NJ has a 15% case fatality rate which is still alarming. Some of the data you get from right wing media includes Chinese and surrounding nation's data to water down the numbers. China's numbers are laughable. Mongolia, North Korea, Laos, and Vietnam's are even more laughable because they all report zero deaths. You are still free to believe this is no more dangerous than the flu.

:ROFL:
You see, now you're sliming away like our resident toxic worm predictably does all the time. You never once said CFR (Case Fatality Rate). You've been calling it Mortality Rate...

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2020, 05:16:51 PM »
Just bustin’ your bawls,  BillyB. Don’t mind me.

:devil:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2020, 10:13:37 PM »
Just bustin’ your bawls,  BillyB. Don’t mind me.

:devil:

I knew that but I have balls of steel so it felt like a tickle to me so I kept it going too.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2020, 09:44:09 AM »
Well we did it, beaten the world and more importantly the EU to a vaccine:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53469839

No wonder those naughty Ruskies were snooping around.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2020, 10:08:23 AM »
Well we did it, beaten the world and more importantly the EU to a vaccine:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53469839

No wonder those naughty Ruskies were snooping around.

The article said the Oxford vaccine is not the first to reach this stage and groups in USA and China published similar results. It also said "What are the next steps in the trial? The results so far are promising, but their main purpose is to ensure the vaccine is safe enough to give to people. The study cannot show whether the vaccine can either prevent people from becoming ill or even lessen their symptoms of Covid-19."  Still lots of unknowns to figure out. Stage 3 trial is the hardest part.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1990
Total: 1999

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM