It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: RW Having Sex just for Fun?  (Read 56280 times)

Offline Dave_home

RW Having Sex just for Fun?
« on: February 05, 2005, 06:38:03 AM »
I have heard guys talking about how RW are so much more open with sex....  they say that sex is no big deal to RW.  I have heard many reports of RW wanting, and or needing sex so much that even if they don't have a boyfriend, or husband,  they will choose some guy they know as a friend but have no feelings for to have sex with on a regular basis, because they believe regular sex is normal and should be done quite often for health reasons.  For them a boyfriend, or husband would be nice, but if they don't have one,  it is important for them to have sex with some guy for fun and for good health, and so they just choose some guy they know who is willing to screw them so many times a week, it can be a family friend, or business associate, or a married man ..  it doesn't matter as long as they  have sex with someone. As soon as they meet a man they care for the previous regular sex usually stops, but not always, cause they don't look at it romantically, just a function that is enjoyable,healthy and necessary like eating, or sleeping.    What percentage of RW are this way? who knows?  but my guess is it is much smaller than guys want you to believe... it is the old adage: bad news travels fast, and makes headlines, but good news never does.

In Russia/Ukraine supposedly these RW do NOT consider this regular sex with a guy they don't have feelings for makes them "easy girls" , they think it just makes them normal and healthy. How this bodes for a RM who wants to take them for a wife I don't know,  but most AM I know think: " Why would I want to marry a woman who is a slut?"  I personally believe there are more RW with higher standards than those just discussed.  I found one, my fiance'  considers sex a natural and healthy thing , but only with a man she loves,  if she had no boyfriend, or husband,  she did not have sex, it is a big deal to her. I'm glad, what a coincidence I believe the same way. :-)   Dave  

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 06:58:14 AM »
lemme think...

Close living conditions.. small noisy apartments.. little or no privacy at all.. DIY might be a little difficult to arrange and in the past frowned upon..

The healthy part I heard first hand.

just thoughts..

Offline Dave_home

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 09:08:23 AM »
Quote from: BC
Well sex can be accomplished about anywhere.... at work with the boss after hours.... Oh, that could be another thread as well:  "Sex with the boss" :-)  Families also go to other family member's houses for visits,(they visit each other's homes more frequently than families in America do.)  sex can be arranged in the home of her parents when they are out. Necessity is the mother of invention as they say, and these girls do think sex is a necessity.
Yes, even  doctors advise young girls to have regular sex!  My fiance' had some female problems a few months ago and went to the doctor....  he gave her some medicine and suggested she and her boyfriend have more sex as preventative medicine! :-)   She laughed and told him  her fiance' is in America and she will have to wait.  For whatever the reason Russian doctors also believe frequent sex is a good preventative for female disorders,  I've never heard American doctors suggest this so I'm not sure if this is just opinion, or medical fact.  Dave

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 09:31:38 AM »
I agreed instantly with the doctors orders.. Yes they do seem to value natural medicine. The doc won't recommend generic solutions though as many of their patients often have alergic reactions to anything but the real thing.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 10:01:28 AM »
Rw and sex !!!

Again the problem that we try to make a model... a RW is not a other...

I have ask to Galina what she think and her reply from today is :

" We adult people and we love each other so why we should avoid such inevitable theme as physical love? I not against it, but me am simply hard to tell about the feelings and imaginations. I do not know why? Can because I do not have in it  a lot of experience, and can because I think, that it is better about it eyes and lips, than words will tell. Certainly for me as for the woman important that feelings which arise at the man to me first of all were romantic also the purest. But I know as you to me concern and that your ideas are pure... Yes, men and women little bit different, men are interested more with a physical level of attitudes, and women - romantic... But is only right at the beginning, I so believe, and then we require physical affinity not less, than you men and to us even flatters, that us want. And if the man long does not show the desire then there are ideas, that or something not that with the man or I do not like it as the woman and attitudes will not go further Platonic... I very much liked your letter, I read it with pleasure and ideas there was in the same place, as you - in our future when we can present each other romantic pleasure and gentle trembling in a body from a touch... "

And now the reply of a other RW woman :

"I do not have problems in sex in dialogue ... and certainly sometimes many men :))) ... Tell to you - you such good and remarkable and you have no now other lady, except for your Ukrainian (well and the optimist you!!)??? Believe me - I do not offer myself-haha!!! I have really learned the price and the world and to men is very pity and boring price... Female egoism very terrible thing is more terrible than man's egoism. Sometimes I have no sex for 3 months - then I leave on road and I force the first the man which I meet-!!! ... And it is normal. Because the flame which burns brightly - burns down faster, and the flame which burns a little - burns long. :))"

Two RW, two meaning about sex... you have enough RW to find what is the best for you about sex... i think that the real question for newbies is to know what they wish herself about sex  and speak openly with the ladies... this allow to make the personal selection...

Russian women are like everyone else in this regard. Some have extremely strong sex drives, and others are not really interested. The main difference between Russian women and their western sisters is that they don't seem to have moral hang-ups. They are more open-minded about their sexuality and what is okay to do sexually. ...

Some of the women in Russia still believe in customs and think it is very important to have sex only with a single partner in the life (with husband). Others value these traditions as part of the culture, but they are inclined to have more free and open-minded relationships.

With the advent of Perestroika, Russia went almost immediately from a closed society to an open society. This was a time of experimentation as Russians tested their new freedoms, and without an anchor of stability to rely on, some people's actions became, shall we say, ribald. The intervening years have seen a decrease in the wild times of the early nineties, but in general Russians have a more European attitude toward nudity and sexuality than Americans. As with any issue as highly personal as human sexuality, every individual has different attitudes and morals. While it is still easy to find party girls at the clubs and bars, the majority of Russian ladies are honorable women.

Offline Albert

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 10:54:11 AM »
WOW, this Bruno guy is very sharp.  I find it hard to improve on his comments, but I feel that I must say something about this, my favorite topic.

First, I want to mention something that is quite controversial, but that I think is important if new persons are going to gain relevant info about RW/UW from the words of others.  And that is . . . .  what actual experience does the writer have??  When guys give a number, then others immediately jump on him for bragging.  But without some sort of number, how can the value of the statements be measured.  Since I am strong and don't give a sheet, I will tell some numbers.

I have had first dates with over 150 women in FSU.  I have visited several cities in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Belaurus, and Ukraine.  I go for business first, and meet with ladies on all trips because I like women.  I am not looking for a wife, but I am not adverse to getting married.  I follow Dan's rule to 'treat international dating same as local dating.'   To me that means enjoying dates and the marriage thoughts will come later.  Of the 150 women, I have been intimate with 37 of them . . .  yes, I do keep track of this.  And my women were aged 35-51.

I also date many women in USA and other countries that I visit.

In general, I have experienced that FSU women will have sex much more quickly than AW.  Often on first or second date and almost 100 percent by third date.

Now as to orginal question, I am not sure that these women seek out a guy they know to have regular sex with when they don't have a steady boyfriend.  Most of these women that I have had sex with have commented that they haven't had sex for several months.  Call me foolish, but I tend to believe them.  How can this be when they have sex with me by third date?  They tell me that it is simply too hard to find an acceptable partner from the pool available to them.  The guys they see are often drunk, unkempt, in poor physical shape, etc. and unable to obtain an erection.  Sure there are plenty of sharp guys around, but they are dicking the 18-28 year olds.

The story about doctors recommending regular and frequent sex is true.  The doctors say that the canal can develop several types of problems if not regularly used.  Several of the women mentioned this to me.  Many of them told me that they were embarrassed to tell the doctor that not only did they not have frequent sex, but they did not have any sex for several months or a year or more in some cases.  I have been so kind and to buy dildoes to give to some of my continuing girlfriends so that they could use them to keep the canal open.

The FSU women are very open about discussing sex and engaging in various forms and positions of sex.  Much more than the average AW.  I was quite amazed recently when I casually asked about different types of sex etc., to a woman who I had just had first sex with.  She proceeded to tell me in great detail about all what she wanted to do.  Even told me about things which she had never done before but wanted to try.  Some of it scared me!!

One othe amazing thing concerns the women's periods.  I often ask about when the period is coming next.  This is a good test to determine the gal's interest.  AW will invariably tell me it is none of my focking business.  But most FSU gals will spell it right out and engage in planning for our next date etc., with those dates in mind.  It is a sure tip off, of course,  that they are ready and willing.  A few have even gone further and told me that it would never be a worry for me anyway.  When I questioned them as to what they meant, they said:  "My period is my problem, it will not be your problem."  And, they were right.  Again this is much different than my typical experience with AW who insist they are not in the mood for any kind of sex during the periods.  I think this is all part of the general attitude of FSU women that it is their job to insure that their man is satisfied sexually at all times.  It seems to be a cultural thing that is passed down from grandmothers, to mothers to daughters, etc.

This is my experinece.  Your experiences may differ.  But I doubt that many here can honestly say that they have had as much experience as I have had with FSU women.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • Helping People Understand Each Other
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 11:18:16 AM »
[user=101]Dave_home[/user] wrote:
For whatever the reason Russian doctors also believe frequent sex is a good preventative for female disorders,  I've never heard American doctors suggest this so I'm not sure if this is just opinion, or medical fact.  Dave
The reason is very simple, how can't you see it? Our doctors are absolutely correct.
Igor Kalinin
Ukraine Guide Interpreter

Offline KenC

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2005, 11:49:38 AM »
Quote from: albert
 I think this is all part of the general attitude of FSU women that it is their job to insure that their man is satisfied sexually at all times.  It seems to be a cultural thing that is passed down from grandmothers, to mothers to daughters, etc.

This I have found to be very true.  RW take great pride in "taking care of their man" sexually.

KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bruno

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2005, 11:50:27 AM »
From UK Doctor : sex lead to man headcaches... http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_doctor/headache_sex.shtml

An other one : If you or your significant other is suffering from back or neck pain, you know that sex is one of the first activities to be put at the bottom of the list of things to do. http://www.spine-dr.com/site/sex/sex_article1.html

For the religious one : http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/masturbation.html

And sex see from a AW... a lot of humor but real ... http://www.love-from-russia.be/forty_mistakes_that_man_make_in_bedroom.txt[/color][/b]

And who don't know the doctor Ruth from America, of the rapport Kinsey, of ...

Offline Dave_home

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2005, 01:09:24 PM »
Quote from: Stirlitz
Oh YES!  can you imagine? I speaking to my fiance'.... " Yes darling, you MUST follow the doctors advice! "   I agree with the Russian doctors most certainly :-)    DAve

Offline Dave_home

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2005, 02:02:09 PM »
Very Nice replies everyone! :-) I like varied reactions.

I've combined some statements to reply  to save space and time.

>>what actual experience does the writer have??  When guys give a number, then others immediately jump on him for bragging.  But without some sort of number, how can the value of the statements be measured.<<   ( my actual experience? hahaha well boring to some people, but my experience is with only " ONE" RW! :-) she's the only one I went to meet,  she turned out to be my perfect match so I stopped right at her.  We had been writing for a year and knew a lot about each other, that's why when I came to see her, we really did not date, but instead lived together like a husband and wife... my statements about my experience with her are uncontestable, but the rest of my post about other RW comes from guys living in Russia/Ukraine, and me just making guesses. I  don;'t pretend to know anything other than my actual experience with my RW fiance' )

>>I am not sure that these women seek out a guy they know to have regular sex with when they don't have a steady boyfriend.<<  (This I got from an AM living in Russia for the past 13 years... )

>>Sometimes I have no sex for 3 months - then I leave on road and I force the first the man which I meet-!!! ... And it is normal.<< ( Normal for you, but Not for my RW,  I don't know about you, but me and my fiance' are engaged and it means NO Sex with anyone else.  We have waited for one year now without sex, sure both our sex desires are strong, but not just anyone will do, we both believe sex only with the one you love is acceptable. We both choose to be in control of our bodies, not our bodies in control of us.  I go get her very soon. )

>>In general, I have experienced that FSU women will have sex much more quickly than AW.  Often on first or second date and almost 100 percent by third date.<<  ( I did not find this to be true with my RW... even though we lived together as husband and wife, she still would not have sex with me for several days! she announced to me when we first got in our flat: " Dave, There will be NO SEX!"  so we slept in the same bed for several days without sex and very little touching, holding hands after a couple days :-)   In contrast when I was dating AW , there was not one single woman that didn't readily have sex with me on the first date!  It was too easy... there was NO challenge... and I didn't know anything about those girls, but with my RW who I knew a lot about over the past year... she made it much more difficult getting sex, she tested me first, I was impressed! )

>>The FSU women are very open about discussing sex and engaging in various forms and positions of sex.  Much more than the average AW.<<  ( Also not true for my RW, we talked about sex, but she turned red a little and I asked if she felt a little shy about talking about sex, she said "yes" )

>>Russian women are like everyone else in this regard. Some have extremely strong sex drives, and others are not really interested. The main difference between Russian women and their western sisters is that they don't seem to have moral hang-ups. They are more open-minded about their sexuality and what is okay to do sexually. ...<<  ( my RW does have strong sex drive... but she has high morals,  so not sure about hang-ups? she is open-minded though.)

>>Some of the women in Russia still believe in customs and think it is very important to have sex only with a single partner in the life (with husband). Others value these traditions as part of the culture, but they are inclined to have more free and open-minded relationships.<<    ( hummmm not sure what this means? my fiance' believes in sex only in a serious, committed relationship with one man.... ie:  date one boyfriend for a couple years and sex "only with him" in that time, during time between boyfriends... No sex at all.  For some boyfriends , if she didn't have love feelings for him..... no sex with him. She explained it was how she was raised to be. .. I don't know if this makes her closed-minded? but this happens to be the same way I was raised, we liked this in each other.)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 02:15:00 PM by Dave_home »

Offline Bruno

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2005, 03:44:02 PM »
Hello Dave,

In your post, you say always "My russian woman"... and i can say that Galina, my ukrainian woman is a like your russian woman...

But for these forum, it is need to have the meaning of several people ( woman )... and i have write to some woman who have place a ads on my site for ask her meaning about sexuality...

My post is a mix of all these reply's... it is not my own meaning but these of several russian woman... and it is more near the reality...

Offline Dave_home

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2005, 08:10:52 PM »
Quote from: Bruno
I'm not sure what you mean these RW you quote is more near the reality?  is my Russian woman NOT the reality? does she not count? All the friends who my RW associates with are of the "SAME" character that she is..... I guess you'd say birds of a feather flock together..... so actually there are many many Russian women who are of the same "moral character" as my RW, I just used my fiance' as one I could personally vouch for.... my educated estimation is  the percentage of RW just like my fiance' is very large,  the "reality as you say" not the exception.   Oh,  I say my Russian woman because she and her family consider themselves Russian even though they all live in Kharkov, Ukraine.   Albert can personally post about 150 FSU ladies....it is more experience with a lot more ladies, but then it is pointless for me,  I can only marry one lady and I have found that lady,  so there is no need for me to experience any more, but Alyona assures me there are many more RW like her, so I can quote her as qualifying knowledge of this. It sure is interesting to learn of other different RW's perspectives,  I do know of another RW living in America in the state of CA.  She and I have talked on the phone, and I have some interesting stories from her as well.  Please tell your ladies I say thanks for their input on this, it is good to hear from them. :-)  Dave

Offline Bruno

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2005, 10:04:09 PM »
Hello Dave,

Stastistic are a strong tool but how is use the tool can lead to different result...

Of course, friend of your RW go have almost the same reply that your RW... Why ? Because people choose friend who have something in common... around the same age, same meaning on some thema, same hobby, ...

The first RW i quote is Galina, my girlfriend... she is enough shy about the thema, she is more of 30 year old, believer, daughter from a orthodox cleric... i like what Galina write, but she is one side of the mirror...

The second RW are in reality more that one... Each (... ) is the reply from one other woman... i have write to woman who search to marry a foreign man ( only the reply of so woman can be interesting for the forum ), with a range age from 18 to 50 year old, believer of not, divorced of not, with children of not,....

I think that each woman is different... and about sex, you can find what you wish... from a extreme to the other... think to your own sexual evolution... your are certainly no more the same that when you was 18 year old... for myself, when i was young, i have know a lot of woman, between friend, it was like a competition... but now, i am more old... i like always sex but it is not my priority, i search to know the character of the woman and see if we can build a long term relationship...

I only try to break some myth... to show that in general, RW are like other woman in the world... you have all type of woman in FSU...

And for AW, it is the same... the sexuality of a "modern" woman from N-Y is not the same that the sexuality of a woman from a little village where everybody go to the church the Sunday...

And about the reply from the lead "RW having Sex just for Fun"... i reply yes for the majority... FSU country have a lot of young woman... they know now her sexual revolution... and some real problem with aids... in our western country, we have more old people ( papy boom ) and the general meaning will be "no"...

Offline Dave_home

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2005, 01:36:17 AM »
Quote from: Bruno
> in our western country, we have more old people ( papy boom ) and the general meaning will be "no"... <   ( Ah, in America we have the "baby boom" generation too, but a percentage of these are just as "free thinking" regarding sex as the young girls, but as with FSU countries this attitude about sex is NOT held by the majority of women.)

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2005, 12:07:33 PM »
My First post in general to sex with Russian Woman.

For you that don't know me I have 10 years of experience working with Russian Woman 2 years living in Russia. Most of you will not like my approach, you won't like my spelling or wording, but you will get over it!

This is a General statement that going to make some of you very mad. It's not about anyone who has posted on this topic, but is about the other side of things. It is an attempt to protect a cretin type of Russian girl who pay's a moral price for having sex with a man that's only on a sex trip. I am talking only about the type of man that would say anything to get laid. You know the type of man that can't get laid to save his life here. So he picks on the desperate? Or the old then brag's about having sex with lot's of Russian Woman.

There are three types of Russian Woman as far as I can see that will have sex with you.

# 1 Those that will with great pleasure, and may just teach you a thing or two!

# 2 She is the girl that will sleep with you just to get here!!!

# 3 The girl who feels she must sleep with you to have a chance with you to stop girl # 2 from taken you from her. Or if she dose not sleep with you that you will just dump her, and many men over the years have told me well if she won't have sex with me I will never bring her back. This is the girl that I am going to talk about shortly.

The proper time for sex if there is a proper time for the Russian coulter would be after the match or the paper work is completed.  This in my mind is if you're serous about marriage and bringing a good RW home not a wild RW home to be your wife. I am only talking about the man who care's about an old fashion bride not the man that needs a girl with a bit of a wild side.

Last is the girl that won't no mater what you say or do. This is also a two edge razor blade, but in most cases she will have no problems taken care of her man when the time is Wright for her.

Back to girl # 3 This is about trying to protect her. From those of you who try to put the flag on your back to get her in your bed, and is only intended for you who think going to Russia is just fun and games. First let me say yes this is your choice, but my choice would be to shoot you on site. I don't like it but if it makes you feel like a big man because you can't get laid by the lame, and ugly  here girl # 3 you are hurting You are no more then raping her using the flag as a way to get a nice girl in your bed.  

10 years I have had 3 girls come crying to us that they are with child, and the flag bustard can't be found or told her its not my baby so see ya and thank you. I even found out that one of these men was married to an American Woman.

So forgive me for being a bit hard on he who thinks its just fun and games. Have fun with girl # 1 and even girl # 2 . But if you know girl # 3 is a sweet girl, back off don't rape her of her further don't make her think about how she will feed her child or if she should kill her child because she can't feed them. So don't take a life! use a rubber at least. Most important if your this kind of man don't let me meet you on a Russian street, and dam sheer don't come to my agency.

P.S. Men I am not bashing sex just have class make sheer that the girl can handle it. Also so for you who think I am a bit over board on this, just think about her mind and her life, and the choice she is left to face all alone.

Know I feel good just getting that off my chest.

Offline KenC

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2005, 02:20:17 PM »
WOW, Mark,

One hell of a first post!  The importance of your message certainly outweighs any spelling or grammar mistakes.

KenC

Offline Dave_home

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2005, 05:02:55 PM »
Mark, 

I so very much agree with you!  I wrote to my RW a year before I went to visit her, and I started writing to her because I had stopped dating any women at all because I didn't have that much time, because raising my 2 young kids by myself.  So my plan was just to pen-pal with someone interesting that lived so far away I wouldn't have to worry about meeting her!  Wow did that backfire?! She was just a friend to me and asked nothing of me only enjoyed our correspondence, but at about the 8th month of writing she asked me: "Dave , we could write for ages, but it won't settle anything between us... don't you even want to meet me?" I was touched and curious, I went to meet her and had no intentions of taking advantage of her, but hoped that she would be the same person I wrote to all those months... she was! and we got a flat together slept in same bed together, but when we first arrived in flat, she announced: " Dave, There will be NO SEX! " and for half my stay there wasn't but we really cared for each other and finally we did.  She was testing me because she met with a couple of other guys  previously who were millionaires and they bought her expensive gifts and expected sex.. she made them very angry by refusing them!  they cursed her and left shortly after being rejected, she tested me to see if I was on a sex vacation.... she saw I had no such intentions and true feelings grew between us, I even told her I loved her, but she was very honest with me, she said: " I'm sorry but if honest, I can't say that to you now, maybe later I can"

I went home without asking for fiance' visa, but a few weeks later I planned a second trip and asked her to be my fiance' she accepted and on my second visit she knew I was the one for her.  She has her fiance' visa in hand now and I fly there in a few weeks to pickup her and her son to bring back to America with me. We are very excited to start our new lives together.   Dave

[user=170]Marc Dayton[/user] wrote:
My First post in general to sex with Russian Woman.

For you that don't know me I have 10 years of experience working with Russian Woman 2 years living in Russia. Most of you will not like my approach, you won't like my spelling or wording, but you will get over it!

This is a General statement that going to make some of you very mad. It's not about anyone who has posted on this topic, but is about the other side of things. It is an attempt to protect a cretin type of Russian girl who pay's a moral price for having sex with a man that's only on a sex trip. I am talking only about the type of man that would say anything to get laid. You know the type of man that can't get laid to save his life here. So he picks on the desperate? Or the old then brag's about having sex with lot's of Russian Woman.

There are three types of Russian Woman as far as I can see that will have sex with you.

# 1 Those that will with great pleasure, and may just teach you a thing or two!

# 2 She is the girl that will sleep with you just to get here!!!

# 3 The girl who feels she must sleep with you to have a chance with you to stop girl # 2 from taken you from her. Or if she dose not sleep with you that you will just dump her, and many men over the years have told me well if she won't have sex with me I will never bring her back. This is the girl that I am going to talk about shortly.

The proper time for sex if there is a proper time for the Russian coulter would be after the match or the paper work is completed.  This in my mind is if you're serous about marriage and bringing a good RW home not a wild RW home to be your wife. I am only talking about the man who care's about an old fashion bride not the man that needs a girl with a bit of a wild side.

Last is the girl that won't no mater what you say or do. This is also a two edge razor blade, but in most cases she will have no problems taken care of her man when the time is Wright for her.

Back to girl # 3 This is about trying to protect her. From those of you who try to put the flag on your back to get her in your bed, and is only intended for you who think going to Russia is just fun and games. First let me say yes this is your choice, but my choice would be to shoot you on site. I don't like it but if it makes you feel like a big man because you can't get laid by the lame, and ugly  here girl # 3 you are hurting You are no more then raping her using the flag as a way to get a nice girl in your bed.  

10 years I have had 3 girls come crying to us that they are with child, and the flag bustard can't be found or told her its not my baby so see ya and thank you. I even found out that one of these men was married to an American Woman.

So forgive me for being a bit hard on he who thinks its just fun and games. Have fun with girl # 1 and even girl # 2 . But if you know girl # 3 is a sweet girl, back off don't rape her of her further don't make her think about how she will feed her child or if she should kill her child because she can't feed them. So don't take a life! use a rubber at least. Most important if your this kind of man don't let me meet you on a Russian street, and dam sheer don't come to my agency.

P.S. Men I am not bashing sex just have class make sheer that the girl can handle it. Also so for you who think I am a bit over board on this, just think about her mind and her life, and the choice she is left to face all alone.

Know I feel good just getting that off my chest.

Offline Turboguy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2005, 06:31:18 PM »
Maybe it is just me but the Russian gals that attack every guy in sight are not the ones I have run into.    90% of the ones I met were probably well enough behaved to qualify for sainthood.

The biggest hang up I have had on Russian gals was that you could spend a week with them sometimes sleeping in a bed a few feet away and at best get a kiss on the cheek.  It seems to me that once they make up thier mind they are very wild and really into making sure you have a good time. 

Yes, I have run into an occassional one who was in constant sexual attack mode but those are very few and far between.   Most have been very conservative and it always made me wonder if they were really interested.  

I am currently engaged and we have not had sex yet.   Heck I got the side on my thumb in the wrong place when I was hugging her and got my hand slapped.  (Yes, I deserved it.  I knew where that thumb was.)

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2005, 03:33:04 AM »
Forget about nationality. Forget about culture.

If you have a woman that you are planning to marry and she slaps you becasue you 'cop a feel' then you are marrying the wrong woman.

If you are getting married and you have not made love with your fiancee then, with the exceptional excuse of religious superstition, you are marrying the wrong woman.

Sex is normal, sex is healthy, sex is fun. Healthy, normal people know these things. So either you or your girlfriends are not normal healthy people or you have a woman who is not attracted to you enough for you to marry her.

There is a thread about desperation somewhere on the board...

Offline Michelangelo

• Opted-Out
  • A man paints with his brains and not with his hand
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2005, 05:42:43 AM »
My experience is that FSU girls can be quite conservative about sex, especially if you have a younger girl friend.  They are afraid you will consider them "wild" or "easy" so they hold back until they are sure your intentions are serious...
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.  michelangelo

Offline KenC

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2005, 07:19:46 AM »
Andrew,

When you wrote:

Sex is normal, sex is healthy, sex is fun

I thought you were going into that George Michale song about sex "being best one on one"! :cool:

KenC

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2005, 08:12:45 AM »
Thanks for your thoughts and impressions Andrew.   Let me just add a little more.  First off i could classify myself as one of those one week wonders but it was actually only 5 days.  I came back from my visit with the thought that on my next trip I was going to take the paperwork and propose.   In the converstions that followed waiting seemed like a waste of valuble time.  I have met a lot of Russian gals and I have never met one I felt as comfortable with and enjoyed being with as much as this one.    We both seemed happy enough with each other

I am perfectly aware that we don't know each other yet.   Actually you can be married to someone for 20 years and not know them.  With my gal, you can throw in an awful lot of bad things I have not figured out about her and she is still going to be head and shoulders above anyone I have ever met.   

We are starting the paperwork.  Before she comes over here we will have spent another month together.  If she turns out to be someone I never expected, I can drop things.  When I bring her over I have 90 days there (almost) so No, I am not planning to make a lifetime commitment on the knowlege we have of each other but I am very comfortable enough that she is the woman for me.

Since what I was  talking about in my post was SEX let me add that yes, we have not gotten very far into the physical side of each other yet.   Yes, she slapped my hand when I copped a feel, but it was a playful slap.  It was a gentile slap and she laughted as she did it.  She also rubbed my tummy and asked me when the baby was due.  It is her personallity and one of the things I like is that we have the same sense of humor.

On the last night there I asked her to spend the night.  She said no but said we were going to Moscow together on the next visit and we would have lots of time for that.  She seems reasonalbly affectionalte.  I do not expect to be tying the knot without having been together.   I don't think we will have a problem with sex.

Actually I am happier that she did not hop in bed with me too fast.   I can recall one gal at one of the EC socials.  I envited her to dinner.  She asked if she could leave her bag in my room till after dinner.  We walked into the room and she just turned around, got down on her knees, unzipped me and you can figure the rest.  That girl would not let me get a moments rest and I was a mess the next day.   She was cute and had about the nicest body you could find but I really was happy to see her go and did not get very interested.   If I am going to spend my life with a woman I like her to have some values and some respect for herself.

Yes, I saw the post on Desperate.    Perhaps I am.  I think I considered myself more in the determined state.   I have been chasing Russian ladies for a decade now.   I made a lot of mistakes and should have followed up some a little better than I did.  I gave up for a year.  When I started back I have been very persistant in my search.  I have made about 5 trips.  I have tried the socials route in Kiev, Moscow and St Petersburg and had a few listings that had me swamped with ladies.   I pretty much made up my mind that I was going to work hard to find the right lady.   Desperate is when you grab the first thig that comes along and is willing.  I have passed on a lot of ladies looking for the right one.  I am fairly certain I have found her.

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2005, 10:15:53 AM »
Turboguy,

Take your time good things come to those who wait. Andrewfin in his own way was trying to help, but he or anyone elce dose not know all the facts about the two of you.

The only way you will ever know who and what you have is to bring her home.  Donot let others make you douth her, douth is the fear that will stop your life cold in its tracks!

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2005, 11:48:06 AM »
Thank you for the words of encouragement Mark.   I didn't have any doubts or hestiation based on Andrews comments.   He was just trying to give the best advice he could with the facts he had.   I was there and know that it felt right.   I appreciate his suggestions and I appreciate your encouragement. 

Sometimes I can fall in love a little too easy with a Russian woman because the  have qualities i really like in a woman and find hard to find in an American woman.  In this case however I see more compatability than I have ever seen.   I was falling in love with her before I even saw her photo.     I like being with her.  She has so many great qualities that I am not worried about a thing. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1973
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1971
Total: 1981

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM