It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krakow & Lviv tour  (Read 78478 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Krakow & Lviv tour
« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2018, 11:49:00 PM »
"Some sing the praises of foreign men, their personalities and sexual performance in comparison to Russian men"

that's what UKR women have told me as well
also better fathers
or so my kids tell me, usually right before allowance day...

if you're an average looking 40ish guy with money
you can do whatever you want in Ukraine
and however you want
with whoever you want
and if a particular flower is no longer of interest
there's a whole garden for you to consider

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2018, 06:29:57 AM »
Have you ever considered that you are dealing with women who are actively seeking a foreign partner, and therefore, will idealize WM?

I have the experience of an FSUM who is a great father.  His father was a good father, as were his grandfathers, his uncles, and his male cousins.  I saw many, many wonderful fathers in Ukraine, men who would do anything for their children.  Almost all the men I met were devoted to their children.  Even, for the most part, those men that were alcoholics.

I know of only one case where a father abandoned his wife and sons.  I saw far more cases where unfit mothers withheld their children from their divorced husbands, jealously guarding time with them, because if the husband obtained custody of the child/children, support payments, usually used to fund a "party" lifestyle, disappeared.  Men who had never married the women who bore their children were a different story, but usually, there were issues around paternity.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 06:55:18 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2018, 07:58:41 AM »
certainly when it comes to describing the “human experience” in a particular society
for every person who adheres to the rules governing conduct
there will also be those who are a bit “less devoted” to them
human behavior is far from uniform

when you take the temperature of glass of water
and it says 23 degree centigrade
it doesn’t mean that every molecule is this temperature
in reality there are molecules higher than this
combined with molecules lower than this
whose mean temperature is 23 degree centigrade
over time the extremes become less
as the temperature of each molecule moves towards the mean

good analogy for humans

if you ever wasted an hour of your life watching “DayTime TV” like “Dr Phil”
you would get the impression that white americans are the most “fu%^&d-up” and stupid species of primate that ever walked on earth

however, white Americans do have some redeeming qualities
I have many white friends and blond/gray hair with blue eyes makes me a member
but I’m not “pure”
according to the German Racial laws of 1935
even though my children and I are misclings
by grandchildren will not be
and will be considered racially pure
was thinking about this when I was in Anne Frank’s haus last week
and boy was she pissed at me
and made me feel bad
oh by the way, she changed her mind about people being basically good
what a letdown

Offline Boethius

« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2018, 09:46:54 AM »
certainly when it comes to describing the “human experience” in a particular society for every person who adheres to the rules governing conduct there will also be those who are a bit “less devoted” to them human behavior is far from uniform

Which is why statements such as "WM are far better fathers than FSUM" are inaccurate.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline IvanM07

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2018, 09:55:07 AM »
Still I have the question mark over why she has not contacted me back, it's kind of bizarre.

I asked the girl I'm seeing from Odessa and she said it's normal to talk on a train and that her purchasing her own drinks probably meant she wasn't interested in you other than as a friend or curio?

I don't know the culture well so I can't speak on it, just telling you what she said.

Trench,

You need to have an answer for standard questions that every single girl will
ask you...Why are you traveling to my city?
BAD ANSWER = To be a sex tourist

Can definitely see that, it took 2 weeks for me to convince the girl I went to see that I wasn't a sex tourist and even then a few more weeks before she was fully convinced that I was being honest with her. A healthy dose of skepticism I'd say. Her being from around Odessa area though I guess she would see more of that kind of stuff.

I kind of get the impression it's an old skool, 'don't  take anything valuable' with you over there. This is going to be my approach from now on as a result of a minor incident over there (yet to findo the time to tell you guys about that). Essentially my Samsung mobile (worth around £280 or so) went temporarily missing I got it back...

here's one of the tricks I picked up...

carrying any kind of concealed weapon is a big legal no no in ukraine
so I carried a massive steel padlock that fit PERFECTLY in my clenched fist
nothing illegal about carrying a padlock
but put that massive Chinese steel padlock in your fist
and let loose with full force on someone's jaw
and GAME OVER MAN!
it was my security blanket

Even traveling in the market area with Gypsies I never had any issues with things disappearing, or feeling unsafe, could be down to how tall I am or Age, not Sure. I had some fairly valuable stuff on me, an S9+, a Gear S3 Frontier watch, and usually 4-6K Hryvnia as well as $100 or so tucked into the space between the back of my phone case and phone.

All the same though I still had a jacket with zip up pockets on the inside for my phone and wallet when I was wearing it, when not I had my wallet in my front pocket with my keys, and for most navigating around the city used an app on my smart watch that would sync with google maps and told me when and where to turn in X meters, had the double effect of being one less thing to be snatched out of my hand if I wasn't paying attention, and increased battery life on the phone since the watch GPS directions were monochrome.

Also not following your phone like a zombie makes you look less like a tourist or foreigner I think.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 09:57:40 AM by IvanM07 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #230 on: June 29, 2018, 10:10:49 AM »
" or feeling unsafe"

I am by nature a person destined to be labeled a paranoid
Russia is a place that can catch even the most paranoid completely off-guard
when I lived in Crimea for 3 years I became a local
and learning by observation. would shove old ladies out of line to just speed up the line a little
yeah, I'm not proud to admit this, but I shoved old babooshkas out of line
and they had to go all the way to the back of the line
and then it started snowing
when I bought my goods at the kiosk
I did a sharp about face and deliberately walked by less than an inch from her shoulder
she lowered her gaze as I walked by
this is what total victory feels like
do you fell safe with people like this standing next to you in line?
ya feel me?
it may look safe in psycho land
but that's part of why it's psycho land
you realize it the moment when the illusion of safety collapses
when out of nowhere something smacks you in the head one day
I lived in Crimea for about 6 months before this happened to me
your mileage may vary depending on many individual factors

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #231 on: June 29, 2018, 10:22:58 AM »
" or feeling unsafe"

I am by nature a person destined to be labeled a paranoid
Russia is a place that can catch even the most paranoid completely off-guard
when I lived in Crimea for 3 years I became a local
and learning by observation. would shove old ladies out of line to just speed up the line a little
yeah, I'm not proud to admit this, but I shoved old babooshkas out of line
and they had to go all the way to the back of the line
and then it started snowing
when I bought my goods at the kiosk
I did a sharp about face and deliberately walked by less than an inch from her shoulder
she lowered her gaze as I walked by
this is what total victory feels like
do you fell safe with people like this standing next to you in line?
ya feel me?
it may look safe in psycho land
but that's part of why it's psycho land
you realize it the moment when the illusion of safety collapses
when out of nowhere something smacks you in the head one day
I lived in Crimea for about 6 months before this happened to me
your mileage may vary depending on many individual factors

Maybe that's the difference In Crimea and Odessa and Kiev then. I never saw those things even outside of tourist areas. The girl I was with made sure we went outside tourist areas to get the best prices on items too. I do know if some individual toolbag pushed me out of line the last thing I'd be doing is putting my head down or taking it.

If it's Psycho land as you say like that it sounds like the US gained a psycho when you left Crimea.

Online krimster2

« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2018, 10:42:57 AM »
" the US gained a psycho when you left Crimea."

why thank you, I do score very high in the profile
I consider it a positive adaptation
your children will probably work for mine someday
either directly or indirectly

I lived 6 months in Kyiv way back in 1997
never had any security problems
a bit confused about what I should do when I encountered passed out drunks in the snow
basically a choice between rendering aid or ignoring it
was told by Ukrainians "za boot" forget about it
have seen 2 dead bodies in the winter who froze to death in the same area
one fell asleep after getting drunk on a winter's night
passed out and was dead by early morning taking my girls to school
on the way back from school, someone already scored the dead woman's purse
I went to get my wife so she could call police
by the time we went there cops were already there

victim #2 died less than 25 yards away, somehow passed out on the ground face down
cops were already there taking pictures when I passed by

hey man, don't judge me by my PTSD
everybody in psycholand has ptsd
it's like a breeder reactor that breeds its own fuel
down the municipal steam pipe tunnels deep below the city
where the homeless kids sleep at night

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #233 on: June 29, 2018, 10:51:41 AM »
" the US gained a psycho when you left Crimea."

why thank you, I do score very high in the profile
I consider it a positive adaptation
your children will probably work for mine someday
either directly or indirectly

hahahaha, you still smoking that good stuff from amsterdam I see.  :cluebat:

Online krimster2

« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2018, 11:03:56 AM »
it's REALLY good...

there were about a dozen young UK tourists male and female who each consumed a pack of truffles
they started an ad-hoc parade in the street below me which added even more Psilocybin aficionados as it progressed
it then led to a brick wall that anyone could climb and shout out a poem to the crowd
and they would echo it back in unison to the person
later i'll post a photo

this is average Friday night here
and with throngs of people, bicycles, scooters, electric cars, regular cars
people from every nationality, religion, color, you name it, at any given point in time
the full spectrum of human bariation would pass by my window every 10 minutes
and at the end of the day, no one gets hurt
this is what being civilized means

Offline rwd123

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2018, 12:22:07 AM »

Thanks for the link.... I've been laughing, cringing and changing my opinion of FSU women after an hour reading on this site.

Some sing the praises of foreign men, their personalities and sexual performance in comparison to Russian men, but others are brutal in their opinions of us.

"Nonsense! Our men are the best, sincere and caring. I understood it when I worked in Leningrad in a hotel for foreigners. Foreigners are hard-core individualists, greedy and calculating, with very limited horizons, who know little beyond their work. Selfishness from them and pret. Women in general have nothing to put, the manner of politeness is zero, treated on an equal footing as a man. And not all handsome. There are also bald, and fat, and sluts. And many more foul-smelling gases can be released from the back seat, as if necessary"
I take it that the site is mostly populated by older women, but did read a thread started by a 20 year old who had unprotected sex in the toilet of a nightclub asking for advice, including how to get his details as she thinks he might love her.

What I've found most interesting is that prevalence of mistresses, attitudes towards mistresses, and attitudes of mistresses. It is almost entirely foreign to me as a concept but seems to be quite common in Russia.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2018, 01:09:38 AM »
I asked the girl I'm seeing from Odessa and she said it's normal to talk on a train and that her purchasing her own drinks probably meant she wasn't interested in you other than as a friend or curio?

I don't know the culture well so I can't speak on it, just telling you what she said.

Can definitely see that, it took 2 weeks for me to convince the girl I went to see that I wasn't a sex tourist and even then a few more weeks before she was fully convinced that I was being honest with her. A healthy dose of skepticism I'd say. Her being from around Odessa area though I guess she would see more of that kind of stuff.

Even traveling in the market area with Gypsies I never had any issues with things disappearing, or feeling unsafe, could be down to how tall I am or Age, not Sure. I had some fairly valuable stuff on me, an S9+, a Gear S3 Frontier watch, and usually 4-6K Hryvnia as well as $100 or so tucked into the space between the back of my phone case and phone.

All the same though I still had a jacket with zip up pockets on the inside for my phone and wallet when I was wearing it, when not I had my wallet in my front pocket with my keys, and for most navigating around the city used an app on my smart watch that would sync with google maps and told me when and where to turn in X meters, had the double effect of being one less thing to be snatched out of my hand if I wasn't paying attention, and increased battery life on the phone since the watch GPS directions were monochrome.

Also not following your phone like a zombie makes you look less like a tourist or foreigner I think.

Ivan I think your girl is probably right. At one point when we were discussing future communication she said 'as friends'. So it was probably curiosity at me being a foreigner and I perhaps misconstrued her many looks at me as interest in me of a more intimate nature.

Probably right on buying the drinks too, lol. If its as Krimster confirmed that it's a kind of courtship  game between boy & girl then it could bizarrely be not a good sign that she was willing to buy, crazy ::)

Well, I know what you mean in being able to walk around and feeling safe and I think being safe most of the time. It really doesn't feel as of its the wild west out there as it may come across on here sometimes. However, I think people notice on the quiet what you have and if they can wrangle it to turn to their advantage, i.e if you leave expensive stuff lying around, etc. If they can get at it without a confrontation then often I think they will. I always try to keep money in my wallet under 1k ghrvina or if more hide the surplus. I've kind of moving more & more to not having expensive stuff while out there, it's just become too much of a liability I think.

I like the idea of the smart watch, can be hide up the sleeve also, may look into seeing if there is a cheap one I can get to do that  :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2018, 02:29:31 AM »
Trench

I don't know about Lviv - but I've never felt unsafe walking the streets of any RU / UA city ...

I don't carry that much cash ( use travel cards - with limited daily withdrawals )  and insure valuables - like expensive phones against theft / loss

When we have moped gangs in London  - threatening women with kids in the street - do you feel 'unsafe' there, too ?  ...

Online krimster2

« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2018, 05:16:01 AM »
"attitudes towards mistresses, and attitudes of mistresses. It is almost entirely foreign to me as a concept but seems to be quite common in Russia."

yes, my neighbor in Sevastopol was a minor oligarch who owned a steel mill in central Ukraine
he had a middle age wife and 20 yr old daughter in Sevastopol
and a 20ish mistress in the same city as his steel mill
and he would travel back and forth between the two
he and I were good friends
I could never do something like that to my wife
but I do like to look at the ladies and fantasize
my wife says I don't have enough money to support her
and a mistress...
oh well, but some days I imagine that I do
and that my wife and children wouldn't mind
yeahhhh right....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2018, 12:12:34 PM »
I get the impression it's a bit of a game out there then. The woman pushing for what she can get and the guy pushing back to give as little as possible. Though I guess the best girls getting more than the not so good ones perhaps?

Krimster, so how do the mechanics of this work? Does it lead to a lit of arguments/disputes? Or does the girl after a while back down as she's just having the guy on?

Is this the sort of stuff that can lead to breakups if one side pushes too far?

I'm guessing it came about for dating mostly with girl in lower social economic parts of Ukrainian society where their page would be too poor to afford much if anything at all. I'm also guessing that if the girl starts up its generally a case of resisting her efforts and arguing the toss rather than throwing in the towel unless she's way over the top perhaps?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #240 on: July 01, 2018, 02:30:14 PM »
“Krimster, so how do the mechanics of this work? Does it lead to a lit of arguments/disputes”

if during your first meetings you have arguments/disputes with a woman, it’s a sign from Bog that this is NOT the right girl for you!!

what I remember from my courtship of my wife was the lack of ANYTHING from her that was negative, just an easy back and forth flow between us, no arguments, nothing like that all...
we would both decide together what to do, i’d bring up some issue and we’d work it out together
everything was about working it out together
and also how my wife immediately “took charge” of me when she met me
which started in the kitchen
and proceeded to the bedroom
she became my “care giver”
my experience with her was unique
compared to all the others
the wife experience is different from the girl friend experience
you’ll know when you meet her
our 19th yr together...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #241 on: July 01, 2018, 02:50:13 PM »
“Krimster, so how do the mechanics of this work? Does it lead to a lit of arguments/disputes”

if during your first meetings you have arguments/disputes with a woman, it’s a sign from Bog that this is NOT the right girl for you!!

what I remember from my courtship of my wife was the lack of ANYTHING from her that was negative, just an easy back and forth flow between us, no arguments, nothing like that all...
we would both decide together what to do, i’d bring up some issue and we’d work it out together
everything was about working it out together
and also how my wife immediately “took charge” of me when she met me
which started in the kitchen
and proceeded to the bedroom
she became my “care giver”
my experience with her was unique
compared to all the others
the wife experience is different from the girl friend experience
you’ll know when you meet her
our 19th yr together...

Well I kind of got that with the train girl, that she was caring for me and there was a feeling of togetherness. That is what I would like/aim for as the ideal, so it would be what I would wish to look for.

Unfortunately though she seemed to care more as a friend/mutually helping each other out - I helped her with her heavy luggage; than she cared for me a a potential other half. She was 42, though she thought I was 30 or younger, lol. A compliment I much enjoyed :D So she was only two years older though looked good for her years. Problem at course at that age is being able to give birth, possible but apparently can be difficult.

So I'm back to square one almost aside from experience learnt along the way. So I guess will have to keep plugging away and see if I can get nearer the mark.

Online krimster2

« Reply #242 on: July 01, 2018, 03:29:55 PM »
"Problem at course at that age is being able to give birth, possible but apparently can be difficult."

women after age 35, have increased chance of birth defects and complications
just a thought...

you must have some fundamental problem
that I don't understand
because it shouldn't be this hard for you
you should try and get feedback from women
about what your impediment to romance is
i couldn't tell without seeing you and watching you interact
but the guys who do it, do it almost effortlessly
like it's "second nature" to them
is it confidence that they have and you don't
hard to say or pin down
but you should try and get some feedback

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2018, 12:01:52 AM »
"Problem at course at that age is being able to give birth, possible but apparently can be difficult."

women after age 35, have increased chance of birth defects and complications
just a thought...

you must have some fundamental problem
that I don't understand
because it shouldn't be this hard for you
you should try and get feedback from women
about what your impediment to romance is
i couldn't tell without seeing you and watching you interact
but the guys who do it, do it almost effortlessly
like it's "second nature" to them
is it confidence that they have and you don't
hard to say or pin down
but you should try and get some feedback

I think that getting with a FSW is not too difficult apart from a few that aren't interested. However for me it is finding the right woman long term. I think many guys make the mistake of choosing the wrong girl and it doesn't work out, i.e it's only when the green card or equivalent comes through and she leaves him that the guy discovers she was not really that into him. So for me it's finding the right girl, however the more sincere girls seem not to be so interested in me so far leaving the girls that seem a bit more dubious in nature.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2018, 02:16:49 AM »
Also, do you think it is possible to go from a girl where there is the boyfriend/girlfriend game of her wanting stuff & the guy refusing to/being reluctant to the more wife orientated role of her being more caring?

Offline Blighty

« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2018, 06:15:46 AM »
I think that getting with a FSW is not too difficult apart from a few that aren't interested. However for me it is finding the right woman long term. I think many guys make the mistake of choosing the wrong girl and it doesn't work out, i.e it's only when the green card or equivalent comes through and she leaves him that the guy discovers she was not really that into him. So for me it's finding the right girl, however the more sincere girls seem not to be so interested in me so far leaving the girls that seem a bit more dubious in nature.

Also, do you think it is possible to go from a girl where there is the boyfriend/girlfriend game of her wanting stuff & the guy refusing to/being reluctant to the more wife orientated role of her being more caring?

TC, these two posts are so negative and may reflect your actual demeanour whilst meeting women. When combined with your fascination for their breasts, you are not exactly exuding much positivity for a woman. Everyone likes their own space at times, and you need a FSUW who makes the kitchen her fiefdom! My wife bans me from the kitchen whilst cooking so that she can watch Russian language programmes over the internet. She has chained herself to the gas cooker voluntarily and against my wishes!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 02:03:05 PM by Blighty »

Online krimster2

« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2018, 08:37:31 AM »
trench
there must be some fundamental problem you're having
I'm gonna take a guess, and you tell me how likely they might be:

1. you communicate that you're "not rich", which might be interpreted as "being cheap"
2. because you don't have a lot of "people experience" you find it hard to "connect" with a woman

if I were you, I would present myself as a "biznessman" to the women in Ukraine
and describe your house restoration and sale business
and say "I am a very organized person" and I do everything on a budget, even this trip
and then quote a realistic amount that you can spend on the trip
this will establish what expectations should be
if she is unhappy with this - then basically she was a grifter and you should move on
if she accepts this, then she will micro-manage every kopec you spend
walk instead of taxis, eat in instead of eating out, etc
go this route and you can help reduce problem #1
cuz it all comes down to "communication"

#2, you need to get rid of your horniness when you talk to the women there
instead, try and learn about their life, what kind of person they are, and what COMMON INTERESTS YOU HAVE
then go do something together to have fun based on the common interests
don't even THINK about sex during this period
just hang out together a lot

when I was on my sabbatical in kyiv many years ago, I had "girl friends"
usually college students I met, and a lot of them wanted to show me around Kyiv
one eventually ended up on my couch one night because we were both too drunk
in the middle of the night, she stood in the doorway of my bedroom, clutching her arms
"i'm cold" she said, I just raised the covers off my bed and she climbed in
it was that easy Trench...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2018, 09:59:17 AM »
1. you communicate that you're "not rich", which might be interpreted as "being cheap"

He is cheap.

I don't think it is a good idea to lie to women.  What happens when she arrives in the UK and finds out he is living on 10,000 pounds a year? 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #248 on: July 02, 2018, 10:12:05 AM »
I don't think it is a good idea to lie to women.  What happens when she arrives in the UK and finds out he is living on 10,000 pounds a year?

If Trench can't afford to take care of a woman full time, he might want to consider the temporary solution of renting over buying.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #249 on: July 02, 2018, 11:51:11 AM »
trench
there must be some fundamental problem you're having
I'm gonna take a guess, and you tell me how likely they might be:

2. because you don't have a lot of "people experience" you find it hard to "connect" with a woman

and say "I am a very organized person" and I do everything on a budget, even this trip
and then quote a realistic amount that you can spend on the trip
this will establish what expectations should be
if she is unhappy with this - then basically she was a grifter and you should move on
if she accepts this, then she will micro-manage every kopec you spend
walk instead of taxis, eat in instead of eating out, etc
go this route and you can help reduce problem #1
cuz it all comes down to "communication"

#2, you need to get rid of your horniness when you talk to the women there
instead, try and learn about their life, what kind of person they are, and what COMMON INTERESTS YOU HAVE
then go do something together to have fun based on the common interests
don't even THINK about sex during this period
just hang out together a lot

when I was on my sabbatical in kyiv many years ago, I had "girl friends"
usually college students I met, and a lot of them wanted to show me around Kyiv
one eventually ended up on my couch one night because we were both too drunk
in the middle of the night, she stood in the doorway of my bedroom, clutching her arms
"i'm cold" she said, I just raised the covers off my bed and she climbed in
it was that easy Trench...

I think establishing a 'do it on a budget' theme is a good idea to get the girl thinking the right way.

I've considered saying I am a businessman, I could be in future years to come but at the moment I'm just getting the money in & doing house renovation to fund it all. I've heard that some FSW hear the businessman title used a fair bit and think its almost synonumous with the sex tourist title. So I'm reluctant to venture that forward at least at the moment. I've kind of learnt that pushing the boat out a little further than there is substance behind it can become awkward, like Boethius says if enough of it doesn't ring true or near enough when she arrives in the UK the girl is not likely to take it well.

I think the main problem so far is determining a girl's interest or not in me. I've had this problem to various extents from the start. I've heard other guys have the same problem in not being able to determine easily if a girl is interested in him. I think a lot of the problem is that once a girl knows you are English a curiousity can take over that has similar overtones to a girl that is interested. What some call the English Groupie phenonmena, now not all are English Groupies but many I think can act similar in response once they see/are with an English Guy. The two girls I met in Lviv, I reckon I could have gotten with both of them if I wanted to not because they were interested in me but because they digged the fact that I was English and this was novel to them. My main concern was trying to find a girl that was into me so sex tourism was not my goal here. That and my personal security and wish to avoid STD's by not sleeping with all and sundry seemed a sensible copncern also.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1825
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1821
Total: 1831

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM