It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are some girls too hot to be true?  (Read 16475 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Are some girls too hot to be true?
« on: January 14, 2017, 09:53:48 AM »
Ok, so I'm back on EM and contacted two girls both hot but sweet looking - the type I like :) However, on further background research of these girls both have lied on their profile to some extent.

One lives hundreds of miles from the city she put down on her profile she lives in. She is so smoking hot, immaculately so that I find it hard that she would need a dating site unless it is too find a rich guy, have more options or something like that but I don't buy it. I also suspect her age is much younger than she has put down. Apparently she is into family and children, the research I have done supports this somewhat but I just wonder.

The other girl lives a few hundred miles out of stated city, the next city along, she again turns out to be heading up the hottie stakes. Now shes's definitely lied about her age, she's 8-9 years younger than stated on her profile and again I doubt she is short of boyfriend opportunities. Possibly if the guys really such economically around her area I might see why, she's not in a particularly pleasant area.

Now I know there are plenty of pretty girls out that way but these ones I would rate as straight 10's. I'm sure I'm going to be amused as to what may materialise in any forthcoming correspondence. I really am starting to wonder if online dating sites are a forlorn hope for even an arrival idea. I'm thinking these two girls have put down older ages as they know a lot of guys will pass over girls in their twenties as just not serious and/or too young for them. I know that photos are not the thing to rely upon but I kind of feel that I have to try for the type of girls that suit me, kind of dolly girl type which I like :D. My thought though is are hot girls on dating sites (even the paid monthly ones) just too good to be true? 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: Are some girls too hot to be true?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 10:06:03 AM »
However, on further background research of these girls both have lied on their profile to some extent.

How do you know if they wrote their profiles? EM uses feeder agencies and if the feeder agencies don't perform, they don't get a new contract. Some people here recommend EM. I recommend getting the women to give you their direct contact info and not using agencies.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 12:02:00 PM »
How do you know if they wrote their profiles? EM uses feeder agencies and if the feeder agencies don't perform, they don't get a new contract. Some people here recommend EM. I recommend getting the women to give you their direct contact info and not using agencies.

Ah, thanks BillyB, starts to make sense now, I wasn't quite aware that EM would do this practice too, I thought it was just the PPL sites. I thought that women these days would just sign up online, pretty much. I do recall though that the first girl I  met said about going into the agency to check her mail or something in one of her posts, which I though odd as I though, why don't you just do it online (she later turned up on another dating website). In her case she was real as we Skyped and met up, I'm pretty sure she was real on the other dating website as her manner was the same (with my fake profile to test her).

Anyway, back to the present, I think your right, I don't think these two girls will be appearing on Skype for me, lol. They seem to be online on EM an awfully long time for two pretty girls - I don't think for a moment they go around hammering away on the keys like Anne Frank to some random stranger. Like you say odds are they have just had their photos plucked off the internet and are unknown to it all. I'm grateful to you for making me aware of this :) That EM are using the same resources to source their girls says to me their little better than PPL - just only so far in they take a lot less money from you. Trying to fish out the honest girls on there looks like it will be an ordeal, then there is still the factor of whether there is any chemistry there at all. Many thanks indeed. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 02:41:34 PM »
Are some girls too hot to be true?  That's not the question to ask.

The question to ask:  Are some girls too hot to be serious?  The answer is "yes."

The hot FSU girl receives much attention from FSUM.   They have been spoiled by FSUM.  If they do not get what they want, they will move to other FSUM.  They will treat you the same. 

I suggest you avoid the hot FSUW.  The 7's and  8's are mighty fine. 

If you do connect with a 9 or 10, talk to her about her dating history.   You will eventually learn the truth.   If she has  gone through many boyfriends.....run.     

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 02:43:42 PM »
My thought though is are hot girls on dating sites (even the paid monthly ones) just too good to be true?

Back when I was single, I knew that somebody has to bang the hot girls,
I figured it might as well be me. Having said that, you've gotta know what
league you are in.

Take Englishman Winston Allister, he is 39 years old, works out 5 days per
week, speaks and reads some Russian and travels to Minsk for a week every
month for business. He has great interpersonal skills.

Then there's bald Australian Liam Le Punter, he is 55 years old, lives in his
mothers basement and he was laid last on his 51st birthday when all his
buddies got together and chipped in to buy him a girl. Liam is 50lbs over-
weight and works as a night assistant motel manager for the Hot Sheets
Hotel. His hobbies are beer cap collecting, and writing letters to Russian
girls online.

Winston Allister, can pretty much date any girl on the website who resides
in Minsk. I would still recommend that he meet girls who are over 25.
Liam Le Punter on the otherhand needs to be very reasonable in his
expectations. If the hottest 22 year old girl on the website writes him
then it's too good to be true.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:22:42 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 04:17:17 PM »
How about a guy somewhere in the middle? 52. Works out 6 days a week. Gainfully employed. Dresses well. Clean nails. ;D

My experience has been most of these ladies look nothing like their pics. I do not place much value in photo shopped photos. Only one of the ladies I met in November was just as gorgeous as she looked in pics and on Opera night she was even better looking. Rrrrrr....But I blew it with her. :wallbash:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 04:36:02 PM »
How about a guy somewhere in the middle? 52. Works out 6 days a week. Gainfully employed. Dresses well. Clean nails. ;D

My experience has been most of these ladies look nothing like their pics. I do not place much value in photo shopped photos. Only one of the ladies I met in November was just as gorgeous as she looked in pics and on Opera night she was even better looking. Rrrrrr....But I blew it with her. :wallbash:

I think that 36-40 age women would be in your wheelhouse.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 05:11:17 PM »
When my daughter was at University, one year she roomed with 3 other gals.  My dau and 2 of the others were pretty good looking.  But the 4th, who was a drama major, was a 10 in the face; I can't remember much about her shape as it was hard to not look at the face, but probably it was 9-10 also.

But I always felt a little uncomfortable talking and looking at the 10 face.  It was just so distracting . . . . I guess I was thinking she may turn out to actually be a manikin or some such.  The girl was super nice to me (of course as father of her friend) and to her room mates, but don't know how she was with guys her age.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 05:44:34 PM »

Yeah, the photos are a pet peeve of mine on that site, you have the overly photoshopped/professional photos then you get to a few of the real photos and girl looks drastically different. That or the girl really is a 9 or 10 but like I found just too good to be true. In all honesty a 7-8 if that would be fine with me so long as she looked sweet and authentic and I felt chemistry with her. Many of the photo's though the girls look cold and hard looking, little to no natural soft smiling, maybe a bit of overly staged smile in a professional photo or whatever.

For me if the girl had say a professional photo or two done in a nice dress in a normal portrait or standing pose along with a few of her better natural personal photos from real life this (but not necessarily doing anything in particular) that would be the ideal for me :) Better in fact then all of these all to often cold and hard looking mannequin photos that make the girl look devoid of life.Better than the overly arty photos of the girl ostrich skipping through water on tip toes not even looking at the camera - what do these photo's tell me! nothing its just a photo as art. That and I'm not keen on the photos where virtually every photo of the girl she has dramatically changed hair colour. I just want to know what her hair naturally is in the photo than be assured in the description - 'oh its usually supposed to be this colour'

I even have doubts about some of their 'success stories' - I wonder if in some of these they are just made up or she was just after a really rich guy, most of the girls are pretty and at least one of them looks like it may be photoshopped or with a model looking girl. Few if any tell you the job/financial background of the guy.

So yeah Wall I think it may mean how gainfully employed, lol. My thoughts are though that EM may be a bit like wadding through a swamp of sh*te - loads of fakes, holiday whores, scammers, girls looking nothing like they really are, etc. From some of the comments from the articles on there, one you recently linked to in another post it looks like others are finding this to be the case. I think some of the more dowdy girls on there are probably real but whether there would be chemistry may be another matter.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 06:00:46 PM »
Thing is also I think generally your all taken on these dating websites as 'this or that' by the girls at least the ones that are genuine. Its all stats and profile descriptions, no actual feedback until you at least get on Skype, you're just another punter. Meeting you in reality though they might regard you in a more positive light if the chemistry were there.

That said I could probably do with a bit of self- improvement in some areas - more working out, etc. Looking at some the of the guys the 9-10's hang around with shows the level - ripped abs, athletic build, etc. Would they really be pleased with an average joe looking guy? Maybe if he's really rich but otherwise perhaps not. When I was in Odessa, some of the local guys there were really huge, muscular looking, so competition could be quite high but whether they could support a girl financially may perhaps be another matter.

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 06:17:33 PM »
Ok, so I'm back on EM

Possibly you haven't learnt, yet ..this site is a shadow of it's former glory ..

I think there are better options..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »
Possibly you haven't learnt, yet ..this site is a shadow of it's former glory ..

I think there are better options..

I think you are probably right, there are only 11575 profiles of girls on there for the entire FSU of those how any are fakes, scammers, etc. So not many considering there is an imbalance of millions between man and women out there.

What would you suggest msmob?

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 09:48:23 PM »
TC,

I used dmnotify and mamba to 'find' SC... My opinions are based on 'data' that is nearly 3 years old.

She tells me mamba was just full of guys seeking a jump and had stopped logging in :)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:53:20 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 12:52:18 AM »

I think some of the more dowdy girls on there are probably real

Any possibility you have looked at yourself in a mirror in the last 20 years?
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 05:05:31 AM »
TC,
I used dmnotify and mamba to 'find' SC... My opinions are based on 'data' that is nearly 3 years old.
She tells me mamba was just full of guys seeking a jump and had stopped logging in :)

I see 25-year old looking for 30-60. Enough said.

http://dmnotify.com/gal/details/1007658?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 05:52:06 AM »
Any possibility you have looked at yourself in a mirror in the last 20 years?

Good point, sometimes we allow ourselves to not be seen in the best light and sometimes we neglect to see how we've aged. Still though I kind of feel the need to be contacting someone I think might play well with me, within 10 years younger of my age of course ;D I just get the impression from the EM site that some of the older women might need to be careful with as they look like they might be a bit unfeeling if I were not to gel with them.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 05:59:19 AM »

Looked her up she seems legit enough at least on a quick check. I think though as she has a kid she could be desperate for any guy. Whether she would be decent with a guy is another matter, she could just be out to find a guy she can squeeze for every penny. I think your right to be a bit suspicious as although with a kid they could well be looking for an older guy, someone towards 60 is a bit high. Possibly she may have just put as a rough guide but some women with kids do go out to scam guys along the way.

A case of being real cautious with all these dating sights it seems as it looks like many women go on them with motives very other than to meet their love.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 08:17:20 AM »
My experience has been most of these ladies look nothing like their pics. I do not place much value in photo shopped photos.

You may be using all the wrong sites or that may be the trend with agencies using Photoshop more often. Years ago here, most guys agreed most FSU women looked better in real life than in their photos. Take a look at bride.ru which is a site women write their own profiles and provide their own photos. You'll see a world of difference how real women write compared to agency written profiles. Bride.ru advertises on Mamba so they get some of their girls who will consider a relationship with a foreign man.

I could probably do with a bit of self- improvement in some areas - more working out, etc. Looking at some the of the guys the 9-10's hang around with shows the level - ripped abs, athletic build, etc. Would they really be pleased with an average joe looking guy?

Always good to improve your health and hygiene by getting some exercise. Very hard to become a 10 in looks or body unless you were blessed with great genes but it's better to improve your character, personality and brains. I consider my wife a 10 in looks. One FSU woman here said she is the best looking wife she's seen any Western man marry. She is more afraid to lose me than I am to lose here. I'm nowhere near in her class for looks and near double her age but I consider what's in my brain a 10. To catch and keep a 10, you got to be a 10 even if it's in another category.

Many people here will disagree that I'm a 10 in brains. They can point out the occasional grammar mistake I make or greatly disagree with my politics or how I see the world but there are people who greatly agree with how I think. I don't have to attract everybody out there. If I can appeal to 10% of the people out there, that means I can attract 10% of the women in this world. That's a lot of women and I will be a very busy guy and will never be lonely for companionship.

Would they really be pleased with an average joe looking guy? Maybe if he's really rich but otherwise perhaps not.

If a guy is a 10 in money, sure he can get a lot of women but it's not necessary to be rich. As I mentioned above, be a 10 in another category and you'll never be lonely unless you restrict the amount of women you get involved with. Write one woman for a year and it doesn't pan out means you've been lonely for a year.

I've dated FSU women in their young 20's that will refuse to date a man under 30. If the lady in the profile wrote her own profile and really would consider a 60 yo man, it doesn't mean she's a gold digger. Of course she'd prefer somebody younger but life is passing her by and she's increasing her odds of finding a quality guy by considering a wide age range. I've seen women on bride.ru say they're looking for a man between the ages of 24-26. Chances are they are going to remain lonely.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Bounder

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 10:44:50 AM »
I think though as she has a kid she could be desperate for any guy.

Trench - that is an utterly bizarre conclusion, and not one you are qualified to make simply from viewing some online photos and a dating profile.  I've met a number of FSUW with children and not one of them was "desperate" in anyway.

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 11:59:07 AM »
The most beautiful woman that I have seen in my life (not on a pic, but in reality), I saw when I was waiting for my medical examination  to get a fiancee visa. She was there with the same purpose. I could not stop looking at the woman even though I felt it could be inappropriate. I believe some of the women you can find on various international dating sites  are as stunning in reality as they are on the pics. 

If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2017, 02:03:03 PM »
TC,

My information is old as well, but I can tell you that some things are regional at Mamba.
Sometimes women over a certain age in the FSU are treated like milk past the expiration
date on the carton. (That's good for guys like you and me who sought out those girls) A
woman who is 38 might have a different experience on a site than one who is 23 (or it
could be exactly the same).

I went on Mamba maybe a year or so ago because a guy had made a trip (I forget which
city) and I pointed out how many women there was on Mamba in his area. Since I had
been to Georgia, I checked Tblisi Georgia and saw that 99% of the women on Georgian
Mamba were prostitutes with prices by the hour/day etc. 

If I reported that all the women on Mamba were prostitutes based on my Georgian
search, I would give an inaccurate representation of the girls at Mamba from Omsk.

I'm not going to do a search now because my curiosity it's not worth the trouble I would
get into if caught. A few years ago, I had met many people on MySpace and had a page
with over a thousand FSUW as friends. MySpace has fallen to the wayside and others
continually replace them. Mamba because of it's size is certainly worth investigating
but like always buyer it should be buyer beware and it should be noted that there is
no perfect site or place.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2017, 05:50:23 PM »
You may be using all the wrong sites or that may be the trend with agencies using Photoshop more often. Years ago here, most guys agreed most FSU women looked better in real life than in their photos. Take a look at bride.ru which is a site women write their own profiles and provide their own photos. You'll see a world of difference how real women write compared to agency written profiles. Bride.ru advertises on Mamba so they get some of their girls who will consider a relationship with a foreign man.

Always good to improve your health and hygiene by getting some exercise. Very hard to become a 10 in looks or body unless you were blessed with great genes but it's better to improve your character, personality and brains. I consider my wife a 10 in looks. One FSU woman here said she is the best looking wife she's seen any Western man marry. She is more afraid to lose me than I am to lose here. I'm nowhere near in her class for looks and near double her age but I consider what's in my brain a 10. To catch and keep a 10, you got to be a 10 even if it's in another category.

Many people here will disagree that I'm a 10 in brains. They can point out the occasional grammar mistake I make or greatly disagree with my politics or how I see the world but there are people who greatly agree with how I think. I don't have to attract everybody out there. If I can appeal to 10% of the people out there, that means I can attract 10% of the women in this world. That's a lot of women and I will be a very busy guy and will never be lonely for companionship.

If a guy is a 10 in money, sure he can get a lot of women but it's not necessary to be rich. As I mentioned above, be a 10 in another category and you'll never be lonely unless you restrict the amount of women you get involved with. Write one woman for a year and it doesn't pan out means you've been lonely for a year.

I've dated FSU women in their young 20's that will refuse to date a man under 30. If the lady in the profile wrote her own profile and really would consider a 60 yo man, it doesn't mean she's a gold digger. Of course she'd prefer somebody younger but life is passing her by and she's increasing her odds of finding a quality guy by considering a wide age range. I've seen women on bride.ru say they're looking for a man between the ages of 24-26. Chances are they are going to remain lonely.

Hey Billy that's quite astounding info for me :o My general thoughts up till now had been a girl in her 20's from FSU is almost certainly not serious about a relationship with an older guy. That and when I went out to meet one last summer I admit I felt a bit odd going out to meet a girl who was just 23 - as you may recall she showed up seemed serious enough but there was no chemistry so it only lasted one date. I was really more comfortable with the thought of visiting the first girl I met who was around 30, or so (though she looked in good for her age but I have no evidence she was lying). If a girl was indeed serious enough in her 20's I would be fine with dating them, however, I think I would feel unease about going out there on a visit one to see a girl in her 20's. For me early to mid 30's would be a better fit being in my late 30's and I would feel/hope she would be totally galvanized to being serious in a relationship. My thoughts that once over there if the girl in her 30's didn't work out I could then try to call up girls in there 20's if they were will to meet me.

Thanks for the Bride.RU recommendation, I'm sure Wall will appreciate to. I had them down saved in my browser but had never really invested much time in there. May be a good alternative to Mamba which although quite active turns up few leads - I basically need to put in a lot more time to get a lead than on EM, but that said I'm not sure of the authenticity of EM, sure a few girl may be straight up but I think their business model is inevitably drumming up the wrong sort too often I fear. Odds are I may have to put more time and effort input but I'm thinking a better lead may result, hopefully.

Well on the 1-10 score myself I guess in intelligence is where I would be scoring nearest to a 10 depending on what people regard as a 10. I'm no Einstein or Stephen Hawking but I have two undergraduate degree's and an MA along with a lot of other qualifications. I know some people don't regard holding qualifications as any reflection of intelligence and this is fair enough perhaps. I think though I am starting to bring my qualifications to bear in a meaningful way in my life which a FSW would find appealing I hope. Looks, well I've had a fair number of girls eye me up in my time so I guess I'm not too bad, room to improve perhaps of course to a point, but I wouldn't want to class myself a 9 or 10 model type. So maybe anywhere between a 6-8 there I really wouldn't know, depend on the girl thoughts on me I guess. Personality/social skills is where I am likely to score lowest, I'm confident enough talking to people but I'm just not a naturally outgoing talking to people as some are. I think I've improved slightly over time but don't think its an area I'll ever master so not much I can do about that unfortunately I think. So I guess I would be between maybe a 3-5 there if not being overly optimistic perhaps.

Not sure if its only all dating sites or just FSW in generally but on EM most to the profiles the girl is after an 'intelligent' man. Perhaps that's just the way the agencies write them as they know a lot of their clientele are from that background. I know a lot of the girls in their profile also pertain to hold degree and be in management or professions. I don't know if 'intelligence' to  a FSW is code for something particular they are looking for, you know how women are, lol :D

Anyway, Billy, you're girl looks real pretty from the profile pic on here, think I may vaguely remember you might have put up a larger picture once and that was the case. I was surprised you are nearly twice her age but good for you, shows us all that there is truth behind the younger women going for older men deal in the FSU and its not just myth created by these agencies. Still surprises me that they are see older guys as so preferential :)   

Offline alex330

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2017, 06:30:33 PM »
My thought though is are hot girls on dating sites (even the paid monthly ones) just too good to be true?

The hottest women are usually working at an agency or their pics are being used by scammers or a website without their knowledge.

Like wallm said makeup and Photoshop also works wonders these days. The top models look very different without makeup.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2017, 06:40:12 PM »
My general thoughts up till now had been a girl in her 20's from FSU is almost certainly
not serious about a relationship with an older guy.

Trench,

You are cherry picking information that you wish to hear. If 40 people tell you to
not to date 17 year old girls but one does then you decide that you should start
dating 17 year old girls, who will be 18 soon, and want to have babies before
marriage.

You are risk/scam adverse but really desire to participate in risky behavior that
presents the best opportunity to get scammed. There was a marriage agency
named "Ladies in Nude marriage agency" basically is was a sex chat agency
with photos of young naked women, who supposedly desired marriage to old
Western men.

I think you could chat with them with or without clothes but I don't remember.
Unfortunately I can't find their website, so I can't recommend that you try to find
a woman on that site.

I think that pursuing a woman from the "Ladies in Nude" website would be more risky
than seeking girls in their early twenties but not by much. I'm sure I can come up with
other worse ideas. For example, I think that traveling to meet ISIS girls among the
caliphate in Iraq/Syria would be more risky. Drug addicts who have full blown aids
would be more risky. Ebola victims with bleeding around the eyes, ears and anus
could be more risky. 

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »
The most beautiful woman that I have seen in my life (not on a pic, but in reality), I saw when I was waiting for my medical examination  to get a fiancee visa. She was there with the same purpose. I could not stop looking at the woman even though I felt it could be inappropriate. I believe some of the women you can find on various international dating sites  are as stunning in reality as they are on the pics.

I've met several women who were far better looking in person than their photos.
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1863
Total: 1874

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM