It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Valuable Commodities  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Omega82

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Valuable Commodities
« on: January 04, 2020, 10:20:30 PM »
I once dated a Kazak woman of Polish origin.  She was rather heavy even by western standards and had three children.  Even though I was not interested in her for marriage, we had a nice time together in Almaty, we learned a lot about each other's culture, exchanged gifts, and became friends.  On a different trip I dated another Kazak woman of Russian origin.  She was in her early thirties just like myself at the time, but looked mid forties.  Since she was very kind, intelligent, hard working, great guide, we also became friends, staying in touch to this day and even exchanging gifts in the postal mail. 

Recently I came across a profile of an American woman from the west coast, aged 38 and with a child in college.  In her profile she states how crucial it is for her partner to look a certain way and that if on the date the man looks slightly different than in his photo that she will make him pay for her drinks until the man looks like the photo. 

Recently I got into an argument with a Central Asian woman I met in Moscow on my last trip.  This one isn't European origin.  This woman asked me for financial assistance on more than one occasion.  I helped her twice but the third time i said no.  Things went downhill from that moment on.  Now she claims that my financial assistance to her was justified because I made her waste her time.  She has mental issues and also issues with her ex husband but thats another story.  But basically the question is when did these women become so transactional?  As you can see in my first two examples I wasnt interested in these two women but we treated each other well and became friends.  Where's the value of friendship, the value of a good conversation, of making someone laugh, of being a gentleman?  Or is it like a taxi cab meter which charges you for "waiting time" or even worse a hooker? 

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Valuable Commodities
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 11:10:00 PM »
But basically the question is when did these women become so transactional? 

They became transactional when they decided they didn't want you. If you were a fine catch with your name being Brad Pitt, had fame and lots of money, they would not dare take a chance on losing you with requests of financial assistance which could offend you.

Next time a woman you barely know asks you for money, don't think of it as if she likes you, think of it as if she doesn't like you.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Omega82

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 11:12:16 PM »
True. 

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 11:23:00 PM »

Recently I got into an argument with a Central Asian woman I met in Moscow on my last trip.  This one isn't European origin.  This woman asked me for financial assistance on more than one occasion.  I helped her twice but the third time i said no.  Things went downhill from that moment on.  Now she claims that my financial assistance to her was justified because I made her waste her time.  She has mental issues and also issues with her ex husband but thats another story.  But basically the question is when did these women become so transactional?  As you can see in my first two examples I wasnt interested in these two women but we treated each other well and became friends.  Where's the value of friendship, the value of a good conversation, of making someone laugh, of being a gentleman?  Or is it like a taxi cab meter which charges you for "waiting time" or even worse a hooker?

I don't know the relationship you had prior to meeting this girl, but you made the mistake of giving financial assistance in beginning. As far as she knows, you were just a sponsor. I don't know what feelings she had for you other than money.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 12:21:32 AM »
Some of you chaps STILL don't 'get' it ..

Many FSU W expect the guy to be the provider and the lady - the home-maker ..... 

BillyB sponsors his wife... yet cannot see how his 'advice' conflicts..

They'll normally seek bargains at the supermarket, make their own clothes and spend the family money wisely

This situation applies when dating ...

If you don't 'get' it .. don't date a FSU W

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 11:12:32 AM »
BillyB sponsors his wife... yet cannot see how his 'advice' conflicts..

If you bought your wife, speak for yourself. I don't know why any woman would marry a man with an STD but maybe she doesn't know or touching isn't allowed in your relationship?

I don't have Brad Pitt looks, money or fame but I got a better brain than him so I have the ability to catch quality women who falls in love with me because of my brain, not my wallet.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 06:28:13 PM »
If you bought your wife, speak for yourself. I don't know why any woman would marry a man with an STD but maybe she doesn't know or touching isn't allowed in your relationship?

I don't have Brad Pitt looks, money or fame but I got a better brain than him so I have the ability to catch quality women who falls in love with me because of my brain, not my wallet.

Protesting too much

Spiteful 'response'

Nerve touched..

So BillyB..  Unlike you..losing a loved one would not involve waiting for another 'bus' to come along... and pretending it wouldn't HURT..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 08:33:20 PM »

You avoiding to answer the question has been noted.

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2020, 12:33:53 AM »
))

You're STILL not getting it !

You posted a bollox conclusion to bollox advice.

You cannot even see that you have been a 'sponsor'.

Do you think your wife / her ma.  are / have been 'transactional'?))

You have really walked on to a mine with your ridiculous response to the OP.

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2020, 10:52:26 AM »
))

You cannot even see that you have been a 'sponsor'.

Hey . . . we all are, were, or will be, sponsors.  Let's be honest.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 11:25:35 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2020, 10:56:43 AM »
Omega-

I agree with BillyB' message above.

Next time a woman you barely know asks you for money, don't think of it as if she likes you, think of it as if she doesn't like you.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Valuable Commodities
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2020, 11:40:11 AM »
Good girls don't think transactionally. 

What everyone wants is a good girl. If you find yourself
with someone who isn't a good girl dump her and move
on, no matter how hot she is.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 11:47:12 AM »
Hey . . . we all are, were, or will be, sponsors.  Let's be honest.

Quite, ML

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2020, 12:03:54 PM »

Sponsoring someone to America through a marriage visa is different than the sponsor some girls write in their profiles looking for financial support and gifts in exchange for providing for a man's needs. Moby thinks it's about transactions.

Good girls don't think transactionally. 

That is true.

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2020, 12:11:01 PM »
Sponsoring someone to America through a marriage visa is different than the sponsor some girls write in their profiles looking for financial support and gifts in exchange for providing for a man's needs.

Not sure it's really that much different.

We men and women convince ourselves there is a difference . . . but probably just fooling ourselves.

And I am not complaining about this.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2020, 12:12:11 PM »
Sponsoring someone to America through a marriage visa is different than the sponsor some girls write in their profiles looking for financial support and gifts in exchange for providing for a man's needs. Moby thinks it's about transactions.

V.Silly BillyB

You are kidding yourself and fooling very few

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2020, 12:30:50 PM »
Not sure it's really that much different.

We men and women convince ourselves there is a difference . . . but probably just fooling ourselves.

Everybody wants financial security so no difference there. Girls aren't going to marry a bum who has no job but some girls will open their legs for any man including a bum if they can pay for it for short term or long term rental. Respect and love are more important than money for good girls. Those items aren't transactional.

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2020, 12:43:59 PM »
Everybody wants financial security so no difference there. Girls aren't going to marry a bum who has no job but some girls will open their legs for any man including a bum if they can pay for it for short term or long term rental. Respect and love are more important than money for good girls. Those items aren't transactional.

)) V.Silly Billy B talks of respect and 'Love' and wants us to believe how little he's be phased if dumped ..

V.Silly BillyB is forgetting that he often contradicts himself when TRYING to project an 'image' he consistently fails at - as he forgets what he has posted, before

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541401
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3130
Most Online Ever: 12701