It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Do Girls from Russia and Ukraine date Communists or people on the left?  (Read 14867 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
I know Victoria Nuland personally, and had lunch with her in the pre-Maidan days in Kyiv
she speaks excellent Russian BTW!!
so I can tell ya all about her involvement in creating Maidan
it was ZERO....

the maidan was an example of spontaneous social combustion that was caused by a single spark
read all about the REAL maidan here, and NOT how Russians claim it started...
http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/uprising-ukraine-how-it-all-began

Victoria handed out her bag of cookies after Maidan started, it was literally just a couple of bags of cookies she bought at the last moment, to pass out to a large crowd of school age kids who were organized into a street militia complete with pot helmets and garbage can armor, some of whom were later gunned down and are part of the heavenly 100...
but this was propagandized by the EXACT same people at the GRU who helped Trump in 2016
and is an early example of Russia "weaponizing" intelligence against other states, the Russians were not just stealing information for intelligence purposes; they were now using social media and strategic leaks to 'weaponize' that information

Victoria Nuland was the test run to go at Clinton 2 years later using the strategy of stealing private information combined with disinformation...
it was LITERALLY THE SAME PEOPLE!!!

OK...

since it's in Republican's best interests to "look the other way"
you all better get used to Russian GRU manipulating American elections and media and corrupt money laundering...

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:03:01 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Some folks need to read up more on the away games in Ukraine
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2019, 08:58:33 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/28TzwkvPxBrDh69KgNh8VwP/meet-the-most-powerful-man-you-ve-never-heard-of

2In the BBC Radio 4 series The Puppet Master, reporter Gabriel Gatehouse gets to the bewildering heart of contemporary Russia by exploring the fortunes of a secretive, complicated and controversial man. His name is Vladislav Surkov – also known as Putin’s Rasputin, the Grey Cardinal of the Kremlin or the Puppet Master. Here, Gabriel reveals some fascinating things he learned along the way…"

"Leaked documents from his office in the Kremlin show Surkov running a network of activists in the eastern Donbas region, where separatist fighters are waging a war against Kyiv ( Moby edit )  with support from Moscow. A former rebel leader said:

“Periodically I would meet with Vladislav Surkov. He is one of the cleverest people I’ve ever met in my life. I sometimes think of him as an actor, alone on the stage. I’m watching his show, and at the same time I’m learning from him: the art of politics, the art of the possible.”

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
I know Victoria Nuland personally, and had lunch with her in the pre-Maidan days in Kyiv
she speaks excellent Russian BTW!!
so I can tell ya all about her involvement in creating Maidan
it was ZERO....

I'm sure American money was used to support friends in Ukraine or any country for that matter. I'm not saying Nuland was to blame but she had a say where the money went. Money alone doesn't get people to act. The people of Ukraine has a right to be upset with their government from the top down. Corruption and dysfunctional economy are reasons to be upset and want a new government. If America's government became only half as bad as Ukraine's, we'd be overthrowing our government too. My question is why did they take so long?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

Surkov' influence has caused the West to attack the very institutions that protect its freedoms (Press, Law Enforcement, government)
and promoted division within western society to manipulate elections to favor Russian interests
quo bono?
who benefits?

i'm just wondering post-Trump what the US response to Russia will be...
it's clearly time to move beyond just adding more and more sanctions
I think a midnight surprise with no warning at all to cut Russia off from SWIFT and freeze all assets overseas belonging to Russian oligarchs
would be a mighty fine start
and stationing small numbers of NATO soldiers at strategic points in Ukraine with advanced radar and other surveillance systems
in other words, "I'll see your bet Mr Putin, and raise it..."

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 10:42:18 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Darth_Budda

• Trips: 4 - 10
Maybe Bernie, Putin, and Xi should just have a sit down...

Decide to try to work together and build a better world..

Why do we need enemies?  With CIA funded Islamists we have enough problems...
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline BillyB

Maybe Bernie, Putin, and Xi should just have a sit down...

Decide to try to work together and build a better world..

In the last few years, Russia and China has acquired real estate on land and at sea. America has not. Putin and Xi have their own ideas on how to build a better world for their benefit. I don't think we should go along with it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Darth_Budda

• Trips: 4 - 10
Are you sure Iraq or Libya and soon venezuela don't count?

How many military bases does Russia and China have around the world?
Compared to the USA?

The US created ISIS...  ISIS of all groups...

I actually think Xi wants to limit corruption and increase Communist teachings

http://english.qstheory.cn/?fbclid=IwAR29kyDGtm91AWdeOZuUYRxRyMbujvfs2bDFCc1JttVtC4l3eaBNqTQaFYI

Some light reading from China,,,

I just hope that china can use globalization not just to develop their industry but to help globalize Resistance against the self serving capitalist oligarch class...

The Communist movement must adapt to the circumstances that we find ourself in...
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3

Some light reading from China,,,

I just hope that china can use globalization not just to develop their industry but to help globalize Resistance against the self serving capitalist oligarch class...

The Communist movement must adapt to the circumstances that we find ourself in...

What?  China has the fastest growing oligarch class in the world.  They have over 470 billionaires this year, compared to 79 in 2010.   And these are true oligarchs: as long as they stay within the communist party and don't embarrass the government, they have free reign to do what they want.  Dump hazardous waste wherever, no problem, as long as not too many people get sick or die (in this case too much being enough to pass through communication filters to get the attention of international journalists).  Child labor, no problem, as long as not too many children get sick to garner attention.  Hazardous chemicals in their products, no problem, as long as it's not detected.

Yes, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Philipines are overjoyed that China has claimed the waters around those nations as Chinese waters.  Let's also not forget Tibet and Taiwan.  At least Taiwan still has some resistance left.

Yes, the US meddles in other nations.  Egypt, Lybia, Iraq, etc.  US "meddled" in South Korea.  It was such a terrible thing - the US ruining the nation and taking over...wait, that's not what happened...US kept bases there, freeing up S. Korea to spend their money on infrastructure and economy...hmm.   US forced Japan to de-militarize, again establishing bases there....freeing up Japan to focus on industry and economy...

China invaded Tibet, freeing up Tibet to focus on social and economic policy....wait, nope, Tibet was wiped out with it's leader in exile.

Online krimster2

"Decide to try to work together and build a better world.."

really?
know anyone working on that project, I don't...

the reality is that Russia is an engaged in a hybrid war with America, and we're not fighting back for a very obvious reason...

Offline BillyB

Are you sure Iraq or Libya and soon venezuela don't count?

America isn't taking land at those places. Just supporting friends.

How many military bases does Russia and China have around the world?
Compared to the USA?

USA has quite a bit of bases around the world. I hope nations will someday trust Russia and China enough to invite their troops too. Ukraine had Russian troops stationed in their country. It didn't work out too well for them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases#United_States

The US created ISIS...  ISIS of all groups...

ISIS was formed out of Al Qaeda. America supported Al Qaeda in Afghanistan to keep the USSR from spreading. It was business, not friendship. Whether or not one believe America is responsible for creating ISIS, they are responsible for their own actions.

Offline msmob

America supported Al Qaeda in Afghanistan to keep the USSR from spreading. It was business, not friendship. Whether or not one believe America is responsible for creating ISIS, they are responsible for their own actions.

NO,  BillyB

"Although the mujahideen were aided by the Pakistani, U.S., and Saudi governments, the mujahideen's primary source of funding was private donors and religious charities throughout the Muslim world—particularly in the Persian Gulf. "

"Osama bin Laden, originally from a wealthy family in Saudi Arabia, was a prominent organiser and financier of an all-Arab Islamist group of foreign volunteers; his Maktab al-Khadamat funnelled money, arms, and Muslim fighters from around the Muslim world into Afghanistan, with the assistance and support of the Saudi and Pakistani governments."

Source: Wiki

When I read someone say the US ( west) 'created' Daesh ('ISIS') I wonder if they know WHAT they are talking about

Offline BillyB

Source: Wiki

Where's the link so we know you're not making stuff up...again? America gave billions in aid to assist the Afghan mujahedeen(holy warrior for Jihad) to fight the Soviets, and you want us to believe none of that money went to the Arab volunteers who arrived to assist them? Who fed, gave weapons, and training to the Arab volunteers which included Bin Laden? Charity alone given to the mujahedeen is not enough to beat the Soviets.

Offline msmob

Where's the link so we know you're not making stuff up...again? America gave billions in aid to assist the Afghan mujahedeen(holy warrior for Jihad) to fight the Soviets, and you want us to believe none of that money went to the Arab volunteers who arrived to assist them? Who fed, gave weapons, and training to the Arab volunteers which included Bin Laden? Charity alone given to the mujahedeen is not enough to beat the Soviets.

Silly BillyB  - I don't make stuff up - provide evidence of same, please - but the link is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
GQB

I missed when the Americans ordered citizens to be killed, robbed the nation's coffers,  sent tough guys to beat up and kill journalists ?

sure Biden had his son lined up to  divvy up the Gas in E.Ukraine ... but to suggest this is 'ALL' a US fubar is more than sl. disingenuous

I really like this one...AP’s Matt Rocks!

Listening to Psaki’s statement re: the US never engages in any nation’s unconstitutional power transition...

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:35:29 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Quoting Farage at ME ?

The guy is sponsored BY the Kremlin

Offline GQBlues

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Quoting Farage at ME ?

The guy is sponsored BY the Kremlin

Citation please.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online krimster2

google "Nigel Farage, Russia inquiry" there are HUNDREDS of links
he's even part of the Mueller investigation...
Brexit is the UK's version of Russian political engineering in the "Anglo Saxon World" as Putin calls it
add a few drops of Polonium-210 and Novichok and you're good to go
how much Russian oligarch money is there in London, billions and billions...
this interest WILL be well represented in parliament, getting the best that its money can buy
and now you know specifically by whom

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/nigel-farages-name-keeps-coming-up-in-the-robert-mueller-probe
and HUNDREDS more
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 06:32:17 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

Citation please.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-brexit-russia-connection

Aaron Banks - sponsors Farage- lives near me ...

NO WAY does he make enough through his businesses enterprises to fund Farage..

Farage under investigation re his non declaration of expenses ..

Come on, GQB ..

Offline GQBlues

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-brexit-russia-connection

Aaron Banks - sponsors Farage- lives near me ...

NO WAY does he make enough through his businesses enterprises to fund Farage..

Farage under investigation re his non declaration of expenses ..

Come on, GQB ..

LMAO! 2016 opinion article lumping in the Trump Russian Collusion, I see... so that was the basis of your assertion.

Got Steele?

Offline msmob

GQB

Nice attempt at obfuscation for your ignorance..

1/ the fact remains that Farage is under investigation

2/ ' Trampu' was not exonerated as chose flakes like Manafort..

The stench has not gone away...

Offline GQBlues

GQB

Nice attempt at obfuscation for your ignorance..

1/ the fact remains that Farage is under investigation

2/ ' Trampu' was not exonerated as chose flakes like Manafort..

The stench has not gone away...

Therein lies your perspective and conviction!

Guilt before presumption of innocence. Classically typical these days!

Got Dossier?

Offline msmob

Much more a case of your sense of denial, there GQB .

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Ukraine is a country run by oligarchs for oligarchs,,,  Each with their own private militia...

Hmm, I'm not certain I agree 100% with that.

Are you aware that Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs were created by the CPSU?  It was one of their planks in the failed coup.

The USA and NuLand was behind the Neo-Nazi backed uprising against the legitimate government of Ukraine..

So how many "neo Nazis" voted for the Jewish president of Ukraine?  Or the half Jewish former president (Jewish by Jewish law)?  Or the former PMs of Ukraine who were Jewish?  All supported by the "neo Nazis".

The US was not behind Maidan.  Oligarchs were, definitely, but it was for their own interests.  My husband was in Kyiv during the early days of Maidan protests.  He spoke to protesters, many of whom were babas paid to be there (which is common in Ukraine, BTW).  There is no way the US had anything to do with this.  What was happening was that banks had been shut down, with people losing their life savings, oil prices had increased, and Yanukovych was moving toward Russia politically, which young Ukrainians did not support.  They naively assumed they would be part of the EU, and many assumed they'd automatically have EU standards of living.  Other, more sophisticated protesters, just wanted the freedom Ukrainians have.  Ukraine is, by any standard, freer, politically, than is Russia.

I think where the US did interfere was after Yanukovych left, and when a new government was elected.  They did make clear their "preferred" presidential candidate and their preferred PM.

When the  legitimate government of Ukraine fell....  The east and crimea also had the right of self determination... 

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Yes, at the barrel of a gun, and with the manipulation and interference of a foreign neighbour.  Wow, real "self determination" there.

Do you know that there are over 1.8 million internal refugees registered in Ukraine?  So, 1.6 million Ukrainians have officially left the lands that gave them "self determination" to live elsewhere in Ukraine.  Most of those refugees are in Kyiv, which is why there is a mini apartment boom.

People say look at the polls in Ukraine,,,  Like the same type of poles that said trump would loose?

Trump did lose the popular vote.

Report from Ukrainian media on the illegal use of army in the Donbass translated: "The Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donbass are employed illegally – this was the conclusion reached by experts from the office of the Ukrainian Prosecutor General. According to Oleg Zhivotov, the lawyer of the former head of the [arrested – AF] General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Vladimir Zamany, these results of their examination are contained in the report on suspicions against his client.
The experts’ conclusion are shocking and most importantly, they cannot be undone. It now turns out that everyone who fought in the Donbass violated the Constitution of Ukraine. This threatens any Ukrainian soldier, national guard, volunteer. True, the Geneva Convention may come to their aid – after all, they were under oath and acted on orders. But this convention does not protect Petro Poroshenko, supreme commander, the convention does not protect."

http://www.newcoldwar.org/shocking-analysis-from-the-prosecutor-general-office-poroshenko-and-all-who-fought-there-will-answer-for-donbass/?fbclid=IwAR17IvwbNhB-EaLNZCOxwaMTyxVTnfoPvmgeMaHhXcQjnlRgLd3bAfPWopo

http://www.rt.com/news/460488-ukraine-nazi-collaborator-monument/?fbclid=IwAR03GCMt1R_VrElJqphuCxQtYBzzvkpqdAPCRo2iTFeEbZe6Ol6aih2e_cU

Western liberals may praise a Chinese tank man of 1989 but completely ignore how our Ukrainian civil war developed exactly 5 years ago. A government, installed in Kiev via coup, has sent the army to suppress the rioting miners of Donbass who didn’t recognize the coup. Unarmed people managed to stop the army – soldiers first refused to shoot.
Then the pro-US coup government recruited neo-Nazi paramilitary battalions, released and armed criminals from jails, cleansed most of the former army personnel. And only after that the full scale war started in May 2014.
The main reason for the coup and lasting civil war was the issue of free trade agreement with the EU which the former government refused to sign. That’s how western imperialism works.

^^^^^^
Copy pasted words from a comrade in central Ukraine,, he is also a proud IWW member...

The war started when Girkin, a career GRU officer, stormed a building and took hostages.  Yup, that's all the fault of Ukrainians. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Frankly, I think Ukraine should cede Donbas.  It is an economically dying region, a drain on the country, with one main industry - coal, an economically dying industry.   

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 10:33:26 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
A lot of americans hate trump,,,   But you don't see us trying to overthrow the government with Russian money delivered directly from the ambassador to the usa.. ""Nuland cookies""

You don't see nazi CIA trained snipers killing everyone to increase tensions to the breaking point...

In a MF Democracy,,,  you wait and vote the bastard out.....

What do you think would happen in the USA if people tried to take over the government?

The police would murder everyone...

You don't need GRU officers killing Ukrainians for speaking Ukrainian in Donbas (before the war started), or priests. 

You ought to read some facts once in a while.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

"What do you think would happen in the USA if people tried to take over the government?"

funny, I thought it was supposed to be unequivocally a government of the people, by the people
so the people should already have control of the government

so maybe it's not for the people after all, because that would be socialism and that's bad and was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs according to Fuz News

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1971
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM