It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: One woman at a time?  (Read 5447 times)

Offline YoungBuck

Re: One woman at a time?
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 02:14:32 PM »
Gator:

I dont mind an intense nerd since I am like that. One thing that you fail to realize is how skewed the ratio is. Asians, here in CA, dominate the college scene.  I wish I had a bit of that yellow fever but I simply dont feel anything for them. Frankly, I should be offended that you imply I'm racist (blond > brunette), but I'm not going to fake indignation since I know myself. 
Give me someone who is passionate about learning, thin frame, and open-minded who loves me, and I'm a happy man. I dont think you guys realize how difficult it is to find that since the US doesnt have a culture that promotes education for women. When I would go to conferences, you had these beautiful Slavic women cover topics on semiconductor lasers and non-linear optics. I spoke to a few and they seemed very cool. It would be dumb of me to ignore this pattern and continue hitting the club and bar scene looking for my girl. Like I said before, I'll continue looking in alumni events, but I'm also trying this MOB thing out. I really dont want to be 40 and single, and then realize I should have expanded my search.

Take care and be careful with those nymphos  ;D

Youngbuck,

Why a nerd?     

A real nerd tends to be intense and single minded.  Are you sure that is what you want?   

I also am attracted to "brains and beauty," and I met several attractive RW interested in technology, science, etc.    You could call them nerds, but I really relish 1)  their high level of intellectual curiosity, 2)  their disregard for conformity, and their intensity. 

If that is what you seek, you can find such RW.  I met several, older than what you seek but they were the same when younger.     None were what I would call model quality, drop dead gorgeous,  etc.  The "10s" tend to choose a different path.   

The best was a professor but too sexual for me.    To give you some idea, she could not ride the train when young because the movement would turn her on too much, making her crazy.    She now rides trains because she has learned how to masturbate in public without being obvious.   I will not disclose some other facets of her sexuality as they may disturb some readers.

Offline lonedrake

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »
What makes you think Russians are going to like him?

All it takes is one :)     But....he like russians...and so far(friends at collage) like him.  Better than mexico where he feels they do not like him.

Offline cc3

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 06:53:05 AM »
Hi everyone,

New to the site and new to this international online dating. I've browsed through the ads and I see many beautiful women but very few who would complement my personality. I'm 30, educated but a little quirky. I am essentially looking for an attractive nerd which is absolutely difficult to find in the US.

YoungBuck,  :welcome:!!! Quirky nerd???!!! You will fit right in here on RWD!

Seriously, enough with the idle chatter-type questions. Just jump in, the water's fine! Success will be found after writing, with luck, an appropriate woman and making yourself enticing enough that she wants you on the plane yesterday to hurry to her. The questions you will need answered on this forum by the experienced sojourners and adventurers will have to do with the logistics and tactics of your mission.

The search should be looked upon as one of your life's great adventures! Go forth lad, with gusto!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1649
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1559
Total: 1569

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Today at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Today at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Today at 03:02:29 PM