It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Initiate conversation with her  (Read 2107 times)

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 02:44:46 PM »
It is a huge mistake to treat this endeavour as the same as dating locally ...  the first thing to ditch should be that mentality!

Yes, this is an expensive process - so better planning and eliminating randomness is a key factor

Skype - or similar contact aids - can eliminate much of the 'unknown' and in my opinion - getting on a plane to fly to meet someone you know v..little about  is the madness' ))

I think one of the points of "same as dating locally" is that if you wouldn't by a pair of boots
for a local girl after two dates then you shouldn't do it in a foreign relationship either. If you
wouldn't marry a local girl after a whirlwind 10 day romance then don't do it in an international
relationship either.

I think that commandment could have been written to include more things, like don't excuse bad
behavior as cultural differences. Don't do something radically different than you would with a local
girl etc.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:51:30 PM by 2tallbill »
Duct tape can't fix stupid but it can muffle the sound

Offline 2tallbill

Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2017, 03:19:59 PM »
I understand your logic Big Bill.

However, there are sometimes (maybe often) when two people just don't click the first time around.
But later, perhaps due to many reasons, they do click on a second go-around.
Sure there can be love at first sight . . . but can also be love at second (or later) sight.

ML there are certainly exceptions to every rule. Experienced guys can certainly break
various rules when they deem necessary.

Men in this pursuit tend to collect strays and waste their time on them because they are hot,
or they seem nice but aren't the girl for them and they even do it because they have a free
spot on Thursday afternoon and the girl will agree to meet with them again.

A guy has to be a relatively good judge of character and he needs to be fairly good at
making decisions to be successful. (Or he can be insanely lucky) I have seen many, many
guys make a visit many trip and date the same 3rd place girl just because they were free
on a Tuesday night. This is bad on a dozen levels, (I know you get it but I am explaining
for the newbies who read this).

If you date Debbie when she isn't the one, then you are wasting poor Debbie's time. You are
making Debbie less likely to agree to meet Steve from Baltimore an accountant who is visiting
next week, because she becomes less enamored over the sincerity of foreign men. If you date
Debbie again then you aren't beating the bushes for the elusive girl of your dreams. You are
confusing yourself and other girls.

One of the key tactics of meeting many is sifting. You have to sift through a large number
of girls in person face to face. Most men have limited time with boots on the ground and it's
important to maximize that time. Dating a girl who isn't "the" girl is a time wasting mistake
that gets made all of the time in many trips over and over.

Duct tape can't fix stupid but it can muffle the sound

Online jone

Re: Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2017, 04:27:22 PM »
I'm so confused.  Should I hook up with Steve, the accountant?
The world is a book:  Those who don't travel read only the first page.

Online LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2017, 07:22:49 PM »
I'm so confused.  Should I hook up with Steve, the accountant?

I guess not if he is a '3rd place' date!! ???
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Dell

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2017, 09:00:39 PM »
First I would just like to say, all you guys are great and thank you for sharing your wealth of experience with me. It's much appreciated

I have a few updates. I'm talking with four woman from that site through, Skype, Viber and Phone. I have pretty much weeded through the other two and will now focus on the two that are left. There's one woman I am really digging. We talk everyday and now we are communicating through Skype video chat. Also we have a lot in common. She the one that made me start this thread and ask for advice. She stopped talking to me for a few days, because she was thinking I might be a keyboard romeo, that I was doing this for entertainment and was not serious. I was already going to delete my account on the site, after you guys advised me. So I told her that I will remove my account to show her that I was serious. she removed her account. Now she's talking up a storm with me again. It's great.

For me non of this is reality untill I land in there home town and we interact together for multiple days to see if the same chemistry happens in person. I am setting up a time to meet her. 

I'm not registered on any other sites. I will see how it goes with these two woman. If it doesn't workout. I will start again on Elena's Models.

I will keep everyone updated on the process.

Thanks!

2tallbill

You are Right! I need to move on and not waste mine or her time!!

Offline Patagonie

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2017, 12:35:00 AM »
Now you need to go and meet this one to know if she is the one.

However i would check if she is active or not on other sites and agencies, so you are capable to refine your game accordingly.
She can remove her account on one site to play a tactical advantage and have others cards on her hand.

I would say it starts good  ;D
Read : "Operation white panther"
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Dell

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2017, 12:43:35 AM »
Now you need to go and meet this one to know if she is the one.

However i would check if she is active or not on other sites and agencies, so you are capable to refine your game accordingly.
She can remove her account on one site to play a tactical advantage and have others cards on her hand.

I would say it starts good  ;D

I'm planing to go see her at the end of May.  I'm filling out all the visa application forms now. Is it hard to get a three year multi-entery tourist visa? I will check other sites also thinks!

Online jone

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2017, 12:59:52 AM »
First I would just like to say, all you guys are great and thank you for sharing your wealth of experience with me. It's much appreciated

I have a few updates. I'm talking with four woman from that site through, Skype, Viber and Phone. I have pretty much weeded through the other two and will now focus on the two that are left. There's one woman I am really digging. We talk everyday and now we are communicating through Skype video chat. Also we have a lot in common. She the one that made me start this thread and ask for advice. She stopped talking to me for a few days, because she was thinking I might be a keyboard romeo, that I was doing this for entertainment and was not serious. I was already going to delete my account on the site, after you guys advised me. So I told her that I will remove my account to show her that I was serious. she removed her account. Now she's talking up a storm with me again. It's great.

For me non of this is reality untill I land in there home town and we interact together for multiple days to see if the same chemistry happens in person. I am setting up a time to meet her. 

I'm not registered on any other sites. I will see how it goes with these two woman. If it doesn't workout. I will start again on Elena's Models.

I will keep everyone updated on the process.

Thanks!

2tallbill

You are Right! I need to move on and not waste mine or her time!!

Just remember.  Anywhere you go.  Always have a backup plan. 
The world is a book:  Those who don't travel read only the first page.

Online HoundDaddyLee

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2017, 04:28:35 PM »
I'm planing to go see her at the end of May.  I'm filling out all the visa application forms now. Is it hard to get a three year multi-entery tourist visa? I will check other sites also thinks!

If this is the gal from Belarus, there is no multi-entry visas available. Only per trip. If it is another country I wouldn't know. No visa is needed for Ukraine.

Hope this helps,
HDL

Offline Dell

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2017, 10:58:23 PM »

If this is the gal from Belarus, there is no multi-entry visas available. Only per trip. If it is another country I wouldn't know. No visa is needed for Ukraine.

Hope this helps,
HDL

No this lady is from Russia.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9522
Latest: phouse1962
New This Month: 21
New This Week: 6
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 450297