It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Did I Screw Up?  (Read 74986 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Did I Screw Up?
« Reply #325 on: November 13, 2019, 03:10:59 PM »
I did VM many times . . . and with 12 or more women each time.
I did not have the problems listed above.

I haven't met you in person, but I would categorize you as having
confidence (the same with Gator). So in that respect Moby has a
point. Some guys might not have the skills to do a visit many trip.

My VM methods differs 10-15% from yours but the skills required
are the same. To meet new woman multiple times per day and
decide

1. Do we have mutual chemistry?
2. Is she trying to pull something? 
3. Should I ask her out again?
All while you are engaging her in a back and forth conversation
making her laugh and sizing her up as she is performing an
interrogation of her own.
4. A certain amount of organization is needed.
5. A certain level of social skills is needed.
6. Decision making ability is needed.

What are the mistakes that the unskilled do? 
1. They use visit one tactics with a visit many strategy
2. Meet several women and ask out the hottest one again
and again. Regardless of her level of interest. 
3. Recycle girls
4. Get engaged with the first girl to drop her knickers.
5. Can't make a decision
6. Can't dump a hot girl with problems/issues
7. WASTE TIME

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 03:16:36 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #326 on: November 13, 2019, 04:00:03 PM »
I am intrigued by the WM/VM approach even though I am not ready to make another trip. I am thinking about changing my strategy.

I would advise you to avoid the MOB industry cities like Odessa, Kiev,
Nikolaev and such. Pick a city like Minsk, St Peterburg, Almaty, etc.

How about AFA socials? I know AFA may have a bad reputation on here understandably and I know they are PPL and I would not do that. But I have heard that you can get quite a few contacts at a social. And this does appear like an opportunity to meet the woman and get face to face with her in the beginning and start the vetting process. What do you guys think?

If you want to try a social then contact Mark Davis at Dream Connections
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Gator

« Reply #327 on: November 13, 2019, 04:20:22 PM »

This was obvious to me,  whether she had small or large hands.  :devil:

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #328 on: November 13, 2019, 05:14:02 PM »

Yes, wait for the gal who doesn't wear knickers.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #329 on: November 13, 2019, 05:27:30 PM »
Yes, wait for the gal who doesn't wear knickers.

You'll have a long wait if you go between November and February.
In August, not so long.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline jone

« Reply #330 on: November 13, 2019, 05:33:23 PM »
Men's knickers are a lot different from women's knickers.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #331 on: November 14, 2019, 02:15:40 AM »
I am confident and I have met ladies that behaved totally different on day 2 and 3 to day 1...

A VM exercise might of met with an 'elimination' on day 1 and fond memories I would never have had.

It is mid-November in Russia and in one part ( Sochi) the ladies are still on the beaches... and the bikini bottoms are small to ensure minimal white bits. The tops are for 'modesty' when swimming.

Why are the single guys going to Kyiv and big 'cold' cities at this time of year?

Taken a few mins ago..My 'wake up' call..

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:28:16 AM by msmob »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #332 on: November 14, 2019, 02:22:32 AM »
I haven't met you in person, but I would categorize you as having
confidence (the same with Gator). So in that respect Moby has a
point. Some guys might not have the skills to do a visit many trip.

My VM methods differs 10-15% from yours but the skills required
are the same. To meet new woman multiple times per day and
decide

1. Do we have mutual chemistry?
3. Should I ask her out again?
All while you are engaging her in a back and forth conversation
making her laugh and sizing her up as she is performing an
interrogation of her own.
4. A certain amount of organization is needed.
5. A certain level of social skills is needed.
6. Decision making ability is needed.

What are the mistakes that the unskilled do? 
1. They use visit one tactics with a visit many strategy
2. Meet several women and ask out the hottest one again
and again. Regardless of her level of interest. 
3. Recycle girls
5. Can't make a decision
6. Can't dump a hot girl with problems/issues
7. WASTE TIME
Good summarize Beeeeeeeel !
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2019, 08:57:43 AM »

Moby, in the past people on the internet ripped on you for showing pics of your woman in a bikini. I defended you and said there's nothing wrong with Moby being proud of his woman. Taking photos of your nude woman(Is she your wife yet?), cropping the photos so the nipples don't show and showing them to the world is not necessary to show she's got a rocking body.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Did I Screw Up?
« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2019, 09:35:15 AM »
I am confident and I have met ladies that behaved totally different on day 2 and 3 to day 1...

Of course you have, everybody does, but the chemistry is either present
or not. If there isn't any chemistry however, you move on avoiding the
whole getting to know them work.

A VM exercise might of met with an 'elimination' on day 1 and fond memories I
would never have had.

You've been successful, using your preferred method. It's the best strategy
for you, your situation, personality and goals.

Why are the single guys going to Kyiv and big 'cold' cities at this time of year?

I know a guy from Florida who flew to Omsk or Novosibirsk (I forget which one) in
January, because that's where the girl was. It didn't work out, but he didn't want
to wait till later to meet her. 

FSUW don't do vague

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2019, 09:42:52 AM »

A VM exercise might of met with an 'elimination' on day 1 and fond memories I would never have had.

It is mid-November in Russia and in one part ( Sochi) the ladies are still on the beaches... and the bikini bottoms are small to ensure minimal white bits. The tops are for 'modesty' when swimming.

True, for Pat in Kiev if he is still there the cold weather must be biting in a bit now. I've never been there when it gets real cold. Perhaps in winter around their Christmas it might look attractive in a snowy festive sort of way. Now I'm imagining it may look a bit gloomy this time if the year.

On the other hand I guess 2tallbill has been right in the past in pointing out that there is less competition in the winter. I wouldn't mind going now in the winter now I am more familiar with the place but I'm glad I didn't when starting out on this venture.

Sochi is not a bad idea Moby, maybe I'll come out and join you ;D Hey, how about enticing me by taking a pic of some of those younger hottie girls on the beach and posting it up for us :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #336 on: November 14, 2019, 09:50:03 AM »
Moby, in the past people on the internet ripped on you for showing pics of your woman in a bikini. I defended you and said there's nothing wrong with Moby being proud of his woman. Taking photos of your nude woman(Is she your wife yet?), cropping the photos so the nipples don't show and showing them to the world is not necessary to show she's got a rocking body.

Poor 'ol BillyB

1/ I've not got some sort of weird agreement not to post photos together with my wife - as you claim - yet you - in the earliest days did EXACTLY that ..it was hardly worthy of mention - until this brainfart moment of yours

2/ I think you mean 'ripped into me' .. ?  Not that I was / am 'bovvered '

3/ She is not 'nude' - are you BLIND ?

4/ I realise it may be damp and miserable in the NW corner of the US ...   it certainly was not beach weather in the west of England - we had some snow - but if you walk down a beach in Europe ( when sunny) this is typical of what you'll see ...   

5/ She is NOT my wife yet, and did you STILL not get an invite ? ..

6/ I did indeed 'crop' the photo - as even *I* understand a chapel-hat church-peg impression two might upset .. this might be deemed 'excessive' ...( not that she would care a hoot)   

7/ SC thinks she has put on too much  weight - so it is 'nice' of you ..

Naturally, I posted said photo knowing it would elicit a comment - probably from a pseudo pious person ..

She was modelling some wedding dresses, yesterday evening -  may be this will offend' you, less..?

Those of us in the colder parts of the northern hemisphere can now see that Sochi is not 'normal' for the FSU in mid Nov...   But may be worth checking out ..?

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 09:52:39 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #337 on: November 14, 2019, 09:55:26 AM »

Sochi is not a bad idea Moby, maybe I'll come out and join you ;D Hey, how about enticing me by taking a pic of some of those younger hottie girls on the beach and posting it up for us :D

I only post bikini shots of my beloved ;)    You'll be too late for this year ...  Best place to see bikini clad Russians will be Thailand, now

Offline scarface816

« Reply #338 on: November 14, 2019, 10:11:35 AM »
Point about the MOB cities. Easier to avoid that whole industry altogether. Some people say that most attractive women in FSU have had some sort if contact with the MOB industry.

Other people say that it is only a small slice of the attractive 40+ female population. What are your thoughts?

Also on your comments about my local girl are correct. She is a bit young for me and yes she does not excite me that much. I agree I want someone who floats my boat.

In the past few weeks I have had two women want to fix me up with friends. But when I see photos of them i have no interest in meeting them at all. Age appropriate women in my area are rough looking.

Finally on the FSU women in the US pickings are slim online. So far Russian Cupid may be the biggest source but even there it's slim. And i live in a state with many FSU people.

Offline msmob

« Reply #339 on: November 14, 2019, 10:17:20 AM »
Point about the MOB cities. Easier to avoid that whole industry altogether. Some people say that most attractive women in FSU have had some sort if contact with the MOB industry.

Then do not listen to 'some people' ..   Most attractive 40 plus women in the FSU know their value and do not feel the need to waste their time meeting guys they do not wish to meet..

Agencies are a WASTE of MONEY - a thing of the past ..

Offline scarface816

« Reply #340 on: November 14, 2019, 10:20:10 AM »
 Never used an agency and do not intend to.

Offline msmob

« Reply #341 on: November 14, 2019, 10:28:27 AM »
I don't even think there is such a thing as a 'MoB' city ...MoB is an out-dated and inaccurate term for potential brides who advertise themselves

Sure, cities like Luhansk and -  more recently - Odesa  mave have had more agencies.. but, there are good women to be found in any city

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #342 on: November 14, 2019, 10:45:31 AM »

Other people say that it is only a small slice of the attractive 40+ female population. What are your thoughts?

Also on your comments about my local girl are correct. She is a bit young for me and yes she does not excite me that much. I agree I want someone who floats my boat.

In the past few weeks I have had two women want to fix me up with friends. But when I see photos of them i have no interest in meeting them at all. Age appropriate women in my area are rough looking.

Finally on the FSU women in the US pickings are slim online. So far Russian Cupid may be the biggest source but even there it's slim. And i live in a state with many FSU people.

You've pretty much clinched it SF. I realised a year or so ago that it was generally the photos of the hottest girls on FSU International Dating sites to avoid. Some are fake as I found there VK profile and researched through and found out there a billboard model or similar in Ukraine and that was what the photo was off. Others are so pretty they have or still have some involved in the Agency MOB industry. The rest often either have their own agenda that does not include anything that ends up well for you or are so materialistic all local guys have passed over them or she has passed over the local guys that are too poor for her. It's why I chose to start avoiding messaging the 8-10 model looking women, many will be inundated with post unless she is out in a provincial city but in general rarely will they amount to good news.

A real wealthy millionaire guy may be able to satisfy the materialistic girls but that seems to be about as good as it gets.

The 5-7 girls that look more authentic look a better bet to me. They will get less attention so will place greater meaning on a guy who puts in the trouble and time. They can be better than the real hot girls as you're not always wondering why they are with you, if they are being genuine, up to their own agenda or just with you as they are after stuff. Plus you'll get less bother from other guys trying to crack onto them now and in the future. They can still be relatively nice to look at and if there is chemistry there then that's really is the main thing. Even a 4 looks wise can make for a good mate if there is the chemistry there and to you she looks attractive.

With finding a Russian lady in your home country, well they are there but not in the numbers they are back home. Most will be divorcees and the omens there may not be good. As they are convenient to hand then they will be being spoilt by being open to the big pool of single men in the west. So not really a lot better than the present dating situation of dating on Match etc at home which is cr*p. Generally to get more of a chance you've got to go abroad and pluck the apple straight from the tree rather than going to the nearby barrel at home.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline scarface816

« Reply #343 on: November 14, 2019, 10:54:57 AM »
I don't even think there is such a thing as a 'MoB' city ...MoB is an out-dated and inaccurate term for potential brides who advertise themselves

Sure, cities like Luhansk and -  more recently - Odesa  mave have had more agencies.. but, there are good women to be found in any city

I was referring to what 2 tall bill said. About the term MOB I think everyone knows what I mean.

Offline msmob

« Reply #344 on: November 14, 2019, 12:16:27 PM »
If you 'understand' it - why do you and others demean yourselves by continuing it's use ? ;)

Offline jone

« Reply #345 on: November 14, 2019, 12:22:07 PM »
Of course you have, everybody does, but the chemistry is either present
or not. If there isn't any chemistry however, you move on avoiding the
whole getting to know them work.

You've been successful, using your preferred method. It's the best strategy
for you, your situation, personality and goals.

I know a guy from Florida who flew to Omsk or Novosibirsk (I forget which one) in
January, because that's where the girl was. It didn't work out, but he didn't want
to wait till later to meet her.

It was Tomsk.   Been in touch with the guy.   He's always fun to talk to.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What to do now
« Reply #346 on: November 14, 2019, 08:42:12 PM »

That's not accurate. The vast majority of women in the FSU have zero contact
with the MOB industry.

Other people say that it is only a small slice of the attractive 40+ female population.
What are your thoughts?

I'm 58 and Angel Eyes is 45 now. When we met Angel Eyes was 38 and I was 51.
The girl I originally went to see was 35 (I think, but don't remember for sure).

There is an age where most FSU men don't pursue FSUW with serious intentions
of marriage. I'm not sure where that age begins and it is probably a sliding scale
based on looks and other features plus whether they have children or not.

There are a ton of women who are over that sliding age who would like to be
married but have limited options and you can find a sincere and a very high
quality woman in that group.

I don't know you age and can't give more specific advice without it.

Also on your comments about my local girl are correct. She is a bit young for me and
yes she does not excite me that much. I agree I want someone who floats my boat.

I surmised as much.

In the past few weeks I have had two women want to fix me up with friends.

If you need motivation to travel to the FSU, then go on a few of those dates.
There are no worse source for fixups than Western women, but fixups in general
don't work. Only you know what makes you tick and what you want. I do advise
putting your goals down on paper about what you want. I wouldn't share them here
because the peanut gallery will beat you up over half of them.

So make a list along with what you would compromise on and what you wouldn't.
Put character at the top of the list. You can compromise on anything besides that.
You want somebody that shares your values. The rest of the list is up to you, but
I advise that you (or newbies reading this thread) go to the effort of making the
list.

Finally on the FSU women in the US pickings are slim online. So far Russian Cupid may
be the biggest source but even there it's slim. And i live in a state with many FSU people.

Then go to the FSU, that's where FSUW are made.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Did I Screw Up?
« Reply #347 on: November 14, 2019, 08:44:33 PM »
It was Tomsk.   Been in touch with the guy.   He's always fun to talk to.

That's right it was Tomsk
FSUW don't do vague

Offline scarface816

« Reply #348 on: November 15, 2019, 10:19:59 AM »
Thanks for the rundown. That was very helpful.

I have already done the values and wants and do not wants already. But I am going to go through it again.

Offline ML

« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2019, 11:36:28 AM »
Age appropriate women in my area are rough looking.

Who wants an age appropriate woman?

No stares, no gossip, no scandal.  Where would be the fun in that ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1883
Total: 1895

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM