It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Putin Boasts On 5000 Nukes  (Read 964 times)

Offline AkMike

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Putin Boasts On 5000 Nukes
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:22:25 PM »

Russian President Vladimir Putin has once again put his foot in his mouth. Putin is boasting of the five thousand nuclear weapons that the Russian Federation now has in its arsenal. If I'm not mistaken the whole idea between the United States and Russia was to be destroying nuclear warheads rather than stock piling them. This man has completely gone off the deep end and is in need of some serious help. The world doesn't need nuclear weapons. Both Russia, China, and the United States have more nuclear weapons than they honestly need. Didn't we learn our lessons from the last World War. Some 150,000,000 million plus people were killed. This megalomaniac is now wanting to put this planet back into the nuclear crisis that we all lived through.

A nuclear war is a war that no one will win. The fall out from the bombs will kill every living thing on this planet. This idiot is going around boasting that he can destroy the planet and people seem to think its a joke. I can't speak for the rest of you but I'm not in favor of dying right at this moment. What's really a shame is that the Russian people seem to think this man is some sort of God.

Putin has gone as far as to invade a neighboring country and threaten others. He has taken it upon himself to gain back what his predecessors lost and he wants to blow up the world to boot if he doesn't get his way. Putin showed signs some time back that he was losing it mentally when he divorced his wife of some thirty years and then went on to tackle things that most people at his age would laugh at. He is going through a mid life crisis and is killing people in the process. If Vladimir Putin is not stopped what's next let's nuke Times Square or maybe we will drop a couple of nukes on Paris. If his own people can't stop this man then the world needs to do so and sanctions are simply a joke. Putin needs to go, now.
http://www.examiner.com/article/putin-boasts-on-5000-nukes

lordtiberius

Re: Putin Boasts On 5000 Nukes
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:57:40 AM »
You know if I were to verbalize the kinds of threats to members on this forum as Putin has to his strategic partners, I would go to jail.  Few in the media and even fewer in our diplomatic corps take these threats seriously.  Am I wrong in thinking that we should?

In a nuclear confrontation, all US and NATO cities would be wiped out.  Would we even counterstrike?  If one were to be this mad as to wage a nuclear war, wouldn't now be a good time to wage it with President Barack Obama in control?

Also does he really have 5k?  I heard he only has 1.5K.  Either way it is a bipartisan Presidential failure over many administrations that Russia had not been denuded of its nuclear weapons a long time ago.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3550
Most Online Ever: 12701