It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Poll

Based on the following definition, is this trip report sex tourism?

Yes
13 (54.2%)
No
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Ladies Only - Sex Tourism Poll  (Read 60593 times)

Offline batman

• In Love Again
Ladies Only - Sex Tourism Poll
« on: June 25, 2007, 04:50:50 PM »
Ladies only: Based on the following definition, is this trip report sex tourism?

Here is the definition of sex tourism from Wikipedia:

Sex tourism is tourism, partially or fully for the purpose of having sex, often (but not always) with prostitutes. One term for a sex tourist is sexpat.

Here the trip report link:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=4833.0

If you have another definition you would like to suggest please make a post

Also (Ladies only) please make any comments about Pike's trip report. We would like to get your view on this

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 01:07:49 AM by batman »
In Love Again

Offline Serebro

Re: Ladies Only - Sex Tourism Poll
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 05:08:43 PM »
I said "no".
They worth each other I suppose.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 07:55:41 PM »
I want to remind guys this is a ladies only poll so don't vote and alter the results. It's important to see how RW feel about Pikes trip report.

Batman, not all RW will see this thread. Maybe you could PM some women to participate by clicking the members button next to the logout button?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 09:21:45 PM »
I said "no".
They worth each other I suppose.

In this poll, we are essentially not offered to vote on how we feel about this TR.
We are offered to tell how the asked question matches the quoted definition.

In order to be able to vote, I will have to go through the TR once again in order to see whether the Pike's tourism was at least partially for the purpose of having sex. The second part of the definition seems to be met, 'not always with prostitutes'.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Lily

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 09:27:47 PM »
By the way and for the sake of justice  :) For my last year vacation, I bought a tourist trip for 2 weeks in order to enjoy sex with the man whom I befriended some months ago and whom I desired. He was not a prostitute  :) At least this was a partial purpose of my trip, along with some sightseeing and other nice things of tourism. Probably I was sort of a sexpat that time, too  ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:37:28 PM by Lily »

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »
I voted Yes it is a sex report, For sure it is!

and some who are claiming the otherwise apparently had done that themselves, or would not mind doing this!!!!!  We need to understand that in here it is like terrorism  either you accept it or not , there can not be in the middle decision, those who can tolerate such behaviour are simply double faced first of all towards themselves, ask them whether they would like to be a part of Pike's trip being innocent women or I do not know men!

Oh definitely it is absolutely an abuse , it is ancient century when women are nothing and nobody and only are being used for special men's entertainment

And after these you guys want us to give you kids I mean you want women to give birth to kids???? what for? if many of you support sexual violence in the way that people are being tricked and lied and used !

I do NOT want Pike's posts to be here on this Forum , as a woman I feel humiliated and put into limits of your non censorship rules, but I personally would not like to see , and know that such posts exist here. I refuse to  bend over and to sell my decent dignity  for your entertainment

Offline Lily

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »
I googled the definition once again.

This is the first link that Google brings to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_tourism

Sex tourism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sex tourism is travel to engage in sexual intercourse or sexual activity with prostitutes, and is typically undertaken internationally by tourists from wealthier countries whose payment for services may then be rendered either in cash or in kind.....

This definition is obviously not for the Pike's TR.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:37:53 PM by Lily »

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 10:41:41 PM »
Oh dear Lily if we all  lived only guided  by wikipedia  I doubt we would become who we are now

Offline Lily

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 10:50:46 PM »
Yes dear Jazzy, you are right  :) hope you are having a nice day now  :)

But see, we are offered to vote proceeding from the definition....

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 10:55:07 PM »
Yes thank you am having a good day , hope you have the great as well:)

Oh well I voted , wont change my vote for sure:)

Offline Lily

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 11:01:59 PM »
Here I found some more interesting definitions:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexpater

sexpat  10 thumbs up 

1.A person (generally man) who "couldn't get laid in a brothel back home", who moves to a poor country where prosititues are cheap to "finally be treated like the man he always knew he was."

The difference between a sex-tourist and a sexpat is the sexpat must LIVE in the country, a sex-tourist is a short stay visitor.

A sexpat approached me in Starbucks whining "all the Thai girls are just after my money."

"Ohhh reeeally" I mocked Mr Ugly Sexpat, did you think it was your fat gut or your balding head the pretty girls were after?

Ok, then I am not a sexpat :)

Offline KenC

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 11:04:51 PM »
I voted Yes it is a sex report, For sure it is!

and some who are claiming the otherwise apparently had done that themselves, or would not mind doing this!!!!!  We need to understand that in here it is like terrorism
Rather dramatic, now really!

either you accept it or not , there can not be in the middle decision, those who can tolerate such behaviour are simply double faced first of all towards themselves, ask them whether they would like to be a part of Pike's trip being innocent women or I do not know men!

Hold the phone here on the "innocent women" please.  All these middle aged women (most were over 40, only one exception at 37) voluntarily accepted Pike's invitation to stay with him in his flat.  None were forced to do anything they didn't want to do and one even showed disappointment for not getting any action!
Oh definitely it is absolutely an abuse , it is ancient century when women are nothing and nobody and only are being used for special men's entertainment
Give me a break for God's sake!  Where is the abuse?  Are you like the American Femnazi's that claim all sex is rape?  Were these women not trying to lure Pike with their sexual favors?  Didn't one even lie to being single and only later confessed to being married?  She admitted to using Pike to see if she could leave her husband.  Who was the predator there?

And after these you guys want us to give you kids I mean you want women to give birth to kids???? what for? if many of you support sexual violence in the way that people are being tricked and lied and used !
Where was the "sexual violence" you speak of?  I am very surprised that you put yourself at the same level as the women that jumped into bed with Pike.  Personally, I don't see this group as "mother material" any way.
I do NOT want Pike's posts to be here on this Forum , as a woman I feel humiliated and put into limits of your non censorship rules, but I personally would not like to see , and know that such posts exist here. I refuse to  bend over and to sell my decent dignity  for your entertainment
Again with the dramatics!  How Pike's T/R has anything to do with your dignity is beyond me.  No one is asking you to bend over or sell anything.  I sure aint buying what your selling, for sure.
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lily

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »
Ladies only: Based on the following definition, is this trip report sex tourism?

Here is the definition of sex tourism from Wikipedia:

Sex tourism is tourism, partially or fully for the purpose of having sex, often (but not always) with prostitutes. One term for a sex tourist is sexpat.

Here the trip report link:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=4833.0

Sorry batman..are we supposed to vote based on your definition, or based on the Wikipedia one?

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »
         I sure aint buying what your selling, for sure.
KenC     

I do not sell anything

your insults are just so obvious

you need urgently your wife back from the trip otherwise you will kill everybody here

Offline KenC

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 11:32:38 PM »
Cute retort, Jazzy,
But how about answering the questions of your unsubstantiated claims?

Where is the abuse?  Are you like the American Femnazi's that claim all sex is rape?  Were these women not trying to lure Pike with their sexual favors?  Didn't one even lie to being single and only later confessed to being married?  She admitted to using Pike to see if she could leave her husband.  Who was the predator there?

Where was the "sexual violence" you speak of?

You made the claims, now back them up with some facts!
KenC

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 11:34:09 PM »
KenC,  Okay, if we use your definitions, we are talking about a man who came to the FSU with the primary purpose of having sex with as many women as possible and women who are willing to spread their legs for any man who offers them something in return.  Based on this, of course they deserve each other, but is the purpose of this board really to to include such?  I thought this was about finding a life partner, not a one night stand.  If I was mistaken, then please ignore all of my previous posts on any and all threads.

Offline Lily

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 11:35:42 PM »
I do not sell anything

your insults are just so obvious

you need urgently your wife back from the trip otherwise you will kill everybody here

Jazzy, the words used by KenC are just an English colloquial expression. They are not about really buying ans selling things :) this expression means something like 'this reason can not be used here to prove the point' or something close to that. May be someone gives a better interpretation.

Therefore, KenC is not insulting anyone.

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 11:38:15 PM »
oh well Ken C why shall I make excuses in front of you , when you insult  and do not respect my point of view, I do not care what you think , once again you willl hint anything disgraceful

I will report to Dan am not joking , I 've had enough with your cheap abuse

Pike's report is the whole  a sexual violence when he describes things with the women , to me it is . I do not claim that  all sex is rape , mutual sex is not rape, but tricky sex and provoking behaviour it is , if you do not understand this and can not find anything bad in Pike's report go ahead and live your mind , I am not gonna live with the type of mind you got, sorry but I have no words for such a cheeky  comments towards me!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:41:07 PM by Jazzyclassy »

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 11:39:44 PM »
Jazzy, the words used by KenC are just an English colloquial expression. They are not about really buying ans selling things :) this expression means something like 'this reason can not be used here to prove the point' or something close to that. May be someone gives a better interpretation.

Therefore, KenC is not insulting anyone.

Dear Lily you apparently do not understand, he insulted me and made me on the same level of the people and strange women, there is no need to toss and turn now, as he already said what he said ! One needs to pay for the words he sais

Why always such insults , for how many times already , why people can not express and share their opinion peacefully, I do not understand this , always someone is getting personal, insult your family and I will see how they will react finally
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:48:26 PM by Jazzyclassy »

Offline Lily

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 11:49:22 PM »
Jazzy, I thought you were insulted by the words about byuing and selling, so I tried to explain them. Sorry if I got you wrong.

I am sure that it was not the KenC' intention to insult anyone, though.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:52:19 PM by Lily »

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 11:56:53 PM »
yeah   when someone insults KenC oi everybody get into bomb -proof shelter he is coming to revenge and attack , and the other people do not have any right to defend themselfs

I already know what he will write, oh crying hurt child , it is a men's forum do not post here if you can not handle an insults  bla bla bla

I am sick and tired of such treatment

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 11:59:31 PM »
Jazzy,  Normally I agree with KenC, but in this case, I agree with you and think he is way off base.  I think you and I have a better perspective of the RW thought process in all of this while KenC is an American male comfortably on American soil.

Part of the advice we give on this board is learning how to show respect for FSU women.  You are an FSUW and I am married to one who, unlike KenC's, hasn't lived in the US for 8 years.  Pike's TR shows neither respect for the FSU woman nor respect for the process of finding one as a life partner.  This is the Russian Woman Discussion forum.  If we don"t to show respect for the topic we are discussing, then what's the point?

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 12:02:36 AM »
Thank God at least somebody think that people should respect the other people

I do not say I disagree with Ken C all the time, he can be nice person from time to time, he just never lived in Russia and never will so he does not understand some things, but likes to prove that he is always right

Offline KenC

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 12:04:26 AM »
Jazzy,
I have not insulted you in any way.  I am challenging your claims of "abuse" and "sexual violence."  Which you really have not answered.  If you are insulted by being challenged to substantiate your claims, so be it.
KenC

Offline Jazzyclassy

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 12:10:38 AM »
Oi Ken let's cut it out, I am not pushing my opinion to you , you please do not do the same to me, I already told why I find Pike's trips awful and crazy , sexually violent and abusive, every single word, every sentence there is abuse to ME.

You want me to repost Pike's posts here for you to understand where did I find abuse, god that is ridiculous now.

I gave up on proving you anything , but I will never give up my point of  view, I am not the slave of this community who should bow and  bark  as soon as some command goes, I am a person and I came to this board to find new info about people and relations in the World about different cultures and experience I would never thought I would eat so much mud here , soon I will vomit and you will need to find another  boy to beat with your bats
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 12:13:40 AM by Jazzyclassy »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2259
Total: 2270

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM