It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: fsu dating advice please  (Read 39395 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: fsu dating advice please
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2019, 09:26:29 AM »
Trench never leaves his basement......

:-X

I'm telling you guys, man. TC is one good sexy but manipulative woman away from ridding all that garbage from between his ears that he spews on the forum from time to time.

Man can change the world in a lifetime, but a sexy woman changes a man in a hot second.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 09:52:02 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2019, 10:12:11 AM »

I'm telling you guys, man. TC is one good sexy but manipulative woman away from ridding all that garbage from between his ears that he spews on the forum from time to time.
From time to time?
He never stops.

Man can change the world in a lifetime, but a sexy woman changes a man in a hot second.
For Trench, make that a millisecond.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2019, 10:57:01 AM »
Agree with this except #3. Online dating sucks, meet women in country instead.

It's just a method of finding someone you may be interested in.  Meeting in country takes time.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2019, 11:36:52 AM »
I've seen much more of a disparity when I was in Ukraine, 60 yr olds married to 20 yr olds (i know of several)
guys who barely resembled something Homo Sapiens related walking off with arm candy

my nick name for Ukraine used to be "opposite land"
that was exactly my perception coming from Silicon Valley, where I was just another engineer in the largest herd of engineers in the world!
we also had the lowest female/male ratio in the USA
sucked dating there!
believe it or not a woman there made me get a medical certificate before she would have sex with me!
and believe it or not, I gave it to her (talk about desperate!)

then, there I was in Ukraine and my world was turned upside down!!!

so all you guys on this board who failed in Ukraine
take a look at KEITH!!!!!!!
now you see why I'm laughing at you BOYS!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:39:52 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2019, 11:47:21 AM »
Ukraine was definitely not "opposite land" in Soviet times.  Finding even a five year age difference between couples was rare.  There were exceptions - Antonov, for example, always had a young blonde bimbo wife, but after the fifth? sixth? seventh? wife (can't recall), the party forbade him to marry.  Party officials discreetly had mistresses, but they didn't normally marry significantly younger women, as it affected their political careers. 

I think this arose when the economy collapsed.  I know a lot of "Soviet power couples' who divorced on the collapse, because one of the spouses was no longer useful to the other.  That's when this occurred, and the couples you are seeing typically are not "love matches".

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2019, 12:06:32 PM »
"Ukraine was definitely not "opposite land" in Soviet times. "

that's for sure!!!!
I met Raisa Gorbachov in 1992!!!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2019, 12:13:12 PM »
The point is, no matter how much you guys wish to claim that young UW have no hang  ups about age, and really desire men 10, 15, 20 or more years older than they are, this is not the case.  I'm not suggesting they can't be happy in such relationships, just that they don't naturally seek them out.  Just like their Western counterparts.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2019, 12:29:36 PM »
mister "right now"
can be more appealing than mister "right"
when you're a broke single mom and your child doesn't have warm clothing

at my age, if I were single, this'd probably be my current demographic
in a Ukrainian city of 400,000+ and exploring satellite village as well
look for communities of chic, rustic shacks, find out where local store is, go park there and wait patiently
they will come....
hmmm delicious....

Offline Boethius

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2019, 12:31:40 PM »
But I get the impression James doesn't want to be "Mr. Right Now".  He has been "Mr. Right Now", and it didn't end particularly well for him, according to him.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2019, 12:55:01 PM »
you can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you might find
You get what you need

slovo tvoyey mamichka

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2019, 01:39:38 PM »
I genuinely feel I'm in no way predatory I'm just a guy who lived a family life that evaporated .  The largest age gap I've dated is 14 years.  Yesterday I asked my 17 and 13 year old sons and they confirmed how much more pleasant it was to holiday with Belarussians and the many other fsu nations you meet at hotels than British people.  The problem is ive dated 2 women within my friendship group in minsk so its now down to internet in the Ukraine where ive got a date as soon as my tax is done.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2019, 02:42:39 PM »
I asked my 17 and 13 year old sons and they confirmed how much more pleasant it was to holiday with Belarussians and the many other fsu nations you meet at hotels than British people. 
That's more a commentary on British travelers.  :P

Offline msmob

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2019, 10:42:54 PM »
"Ukraine was definitely not "opposite land" in Soviet times. "

that's for sure!!!!
I met Raisa Gorbachov in 1992!!!

I met her before you ;)

Dec 1987 - Brize Norton, UK

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2019, 12:37:04 AM »
So you pulled guard house for bad behaviour again.   Hope you saluted nicely.

Offline msmob

« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2019, 12:39:58 AM »
So you pulled guard house for bad behaviour again.   Hope you saluted nicely.

I wasn't in the Forces ... I had a biz that fronted right onto the runway

Offline Jumper

« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:01 AM »
That's what I mean when I say on this forum if you take a girl back from the FSU who is an 8-10 she isn't going to last long. People say I'm paranoid but the truth is unless you're on your guard loads of guys will be hitting on her. That's going to be difficult for a girl not to get carried away by her new found glory. Even a 5-7 may be subject to play away 'once they realise their worth in the UK'. As you yourself know James being a UK guy even a minger of a girl has options here lol. Hence why if I had around £1k a month independent income or could earn remotely I would consider living in the FSU.

That is of course once she realises her worth here, play it right and that could take a while. Either that or be lucky enough to get a girl that will remain loyal if only for a more comfortable  lifestyle.

TC, again in my opinion  this type of  mentality crushes your chances.

If you met a woman, whom had the fundamental mentality that if she married you, that you would cheat on her as soon as you had any perceived *better* or equal  opportunity,  do you not think it would color the entire meeting or following dates fir both her an ex yourself?(as there would be no way for you to not notice her thought process in many small ways)

Would you even be slightly interested in her,or anyone so insecure?

If you think this way, then that IS how you are presenting yourself to women, whether you think your hide it or not.

My wife (and i)have been through all kinds of life events through our marriage.
  Highs and lows, having a child, Serious injury or health issue requiring  hospitalization(both of us)  loss of a parent,(both of us), unexpected passing of an entire close family, career highs or both income, recognotion  and opportunities , to complete dramatic loss of career and subsequent change of careers(both of us), and my current work requiring a great deal of time away from home.
   Neither one of us have concerns about the other bring hit on, or 'fielding options'.
  Our relationship is stronger now than ever.
While I certainly dont deserve it,my wife adores me. I know this from everything she does every day in our lives, the mentality she encourages in our daughter, and that she also tells me she does,  often ,and sincerely means it.

Relationships can evolve or grow stagnant,
anything can happen if course!
 but I can assure you that you need to have the capacity to really trust someone,  (which means taking that risk to be hurt)  or you will be very unlikely to find a woman that truly adores you.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2019, 01:42:45 AM »

LOL!

Good point,  and   I hope so!

I give him full credit for getting out of his comfort  zone and out into life, even if its the murky waters of mob.

Offline Gator

« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2019, 06:24:21 PM »

TC, again in my opinion  this type of  mentality crushes your chances.

Agree 100%. 

Interesting thread, and somehow we are talking about Trench instead of James2. Maybe some of my response will benefit James2.   

Old saying - "a scared man can not gamble."   Trench - take a hard look at Jumper and GQ and their sagas with FSUW.  Both gush with an important quality that women adore - confidence.  I assert neither of them entered this venture with a fear of failure. 

Confidence in a man gives women a feeling of comfort, success and certainty  With a measure of intellect, confidence promotes direct, intriguing conversations with a woman, perhaps charming her and even prompting a laugh.  I. e., dating is fun and can progress to something bigger. 

Trench, if you are fearing failure, you will inevitably fail.  And probably bore if not exhaust an otherwise interesting good woman along the way.

BTW, GQ and Jumper are not perfect.  None of us are perfect.  They likely experienced some failures in life.  I wager each time they landed on their feet, resolved it, and bounced back as strong as ever. 

As Jumper said, "mentality."  I do not believe confidence is something you are born with.  So work on it.

Offline CaptB

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2019, 11:35:12 PM »
GQ ............too funny !!!!

Jumper.......great comments.....as usual.

Gator.......great comments and..........welcome neighbor! The wife and I just moved to Englewood, Florida (permanently) about four months ago. I know this is off-topic......but I don't know where to begin........discussing TC's attitude towards this MOB adventure.My main observation is for him to do something else. His attitude has him already six feet under......with no ladder to get out. To worry about "cheating and such".......before even meeting someone "first"......demonstrates a huge lack of self-confidence. My wife is a beautiful woman who has been "hit-on). Even she can't stop such a thing from happening. But she can (and has).....shut it down. We can't always control the actions of other people.....but we can control our reaction to the situation. TC's lack of confidence is not a problem that has to do with beautiful FSUW's..........but with women in general (even AW's). Self-confidence needs to be worked on and obtained before any dating.......anywhere.....is practiced. Sorry for being off-topic.......what was the question?

Capt B
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2019, 01:57:15 AM »
Capt B.  Just like FSU women have a different mindset to WW, UK men have a different mind mindset to USA.  UK men live in a feminist dominated society where women are prioritised in careers, jobs,  divorce settlements and law we have no pre nuptial agreements and you can be charged with assault for shouting or making some one frightened. USA still has Christian law , UK has a mixture of muslim and Christian law.  Men are being beaten into the ground by society hence we seek wives from the FSU and hope they stay true to their former cultures than the complete cultural mess of the UK.

Offline msmob

« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2019, 03:24:40 AM »
Utter Twaddle

Stop making excuses ...  You might share this viewpoint with Trench, perhaps

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2019, 07:14:40 AM »
Capt B.  Just like FSU women have a different mindset to WW, UK men have a different mind mindset to USA.  UK men live in a feminist dominated society where women are prioritised in careers, jobs,  divorce settlements and law we have no pre nuptial agreements and you can be charged with assault for shouting or making some one frightened. USA still has Christian law , UK has a mixture of muslim and Christian law.  Men are being beaten into the ground by society hence we seek wives from the FSU and hope they stay true to their former cultures than the complete cultural mess of the UK.
Jamesukjames has morphed into Trenchcoat. 😂😂

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2019, 07:35:52 AM »
why is it always "society's fault" and never your own?
the world is what it is, it's up to you to adapt to it, and not the other way around...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »
Just like FSU women have a different mindset to WW, UK men have a different mind mindset to USA.  UK men live in a feminist dominated society where women are prioritised in careers, jobs,  divorce settlements and law we have no pre nuptial agreements and you can be charged with assault for shouting or making some one frightened. USA still has Christian law , UK has a mixture of muslim and Christian law.  Men are being beaten into the ground by society hence we seek wives from the FSU and hope they stay true to their former cultures than the complete cultural mess of the UK.

So how do you account for the fact that the vast majority of UK men marry UK women?  Or that the vast majority of those UK men stay married to their UK wives? 

I don't know about the UK, but I do know that in most of North America, men who go to the FSU to find a wife are derided as "losers", "abusers", etc.  That may not be fair, but it's a common perception.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:08:21 PM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2019, 03:24:00 PM »
oh fiddle faddle
I’ll turn you over my knee
and you give you “a paddle”
for telling such a story, “loser/abuser” ???
why not add bomb defuser, excessive snoozer,
I must stand up to the accuser
while the truth pursues her
to the rest of ya I say please excuse her

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats