It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blondie thoughts about everything....  (Read 74571 times)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Blondie thoughts about everything....
« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2011, 02:57:25 AM »
BRAD THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happiness does not come - from happiness are born, as with the nose or legs, ass and everything else, or you're born with it or not

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2011, 07:08:40 PM »
My story ended.

I am calm and at peace again

Please, please, do not feel sorry for me and not write about regret. Everything happened as it should. I'm tired of waiting for the man( MAN ACTIONS), and a serious step to him that I deserve and deserve again(not modesty i know hehe)
 Since then, I'll try every day to report their events and news. To begin with that no good reason for me to break my laptop was, in itself, probably not order with my energy, yesterday met with a friend, drank coffee together and brought back an old conversation why a beautiful intelligent young women in Russia is so difficult to find decent party. As a result, did not find an answer but said to myself the excellent taste of lemon pie and in good spirits went home.
Sleep did not come to me today .... I longingly looked at the contenders for my hand and heart in one of the known sites and sighed .... God, some Turkish hot guys crave my attention or just older men who obviously suffer from senile and do not realize is that the difference between me and them for more than 30 years .... where the world is heading?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:10:31 PM by Sia »
Happiness does not come - from happiness are born, as with the nose or legs, ass and everything else, or you're born with it or not

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2011, 07:14:20 PM »

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2011, 07:17:42 PM »
I LOVE YOU COELHO!!!! YEAHH

Each of us needs love. Love - it is an integral part of human nature, such as a natural need, like food, water, sleep. And it often happens that admiring a beautiful sunset alone, we think, "It does not matter if I have no one to share his admiration." At such a moment is appropriate to ask yourself: how many times have we asked for love, but we simply turn away? How many times do not dare to approach someone and say, frankly and openly, in love with him?

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #279 on: July 11, 2011, 08:59:11 PM »
Hi there !
this is again me (hehe)
hope everybody missing me a little bit?
So,,,last news
Single
with new work and professional project. In love with Moscow. In searching place for vacation soon. Happy, cruel and sweet :deadhorse:

yesterday shit happened (hahah it was really funny)
I have a friend, and tmr I got nice letter from him...hmm...i guess somebody hucked him

text
". ... ." <sturgeonman@sbcglobal.net
Hi,

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's due to the situation of things right now.

I'm stuck in England, United Kingdom, came down here for a short vacation then I was robbed, worse of it is that bags, cash and cards and my cell phone were stolen at gun point, it's such a crazy experience for me, I need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is I still have our passports and return tickets but currently having troubles paying off the hotel bills and also getting a cab to take me to the airport.

Please I need you to loan me some money, will refund you as soon as I'm back home,I promise please let me know if you can help?

[/size]
[/size]
[/size]hmmmmmmmmmm world start to be mad

Offline Ade

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #280 on: July 11, 2011, 11:14:20 PM »

There have been others out there that have admitted to start playing with girls they believe to be scammers and one of the "tricks" is to start asking the girl for money.  So is this guy really trying to scam you or perhaps has, for some reason, come to the conclusion that you're a scammer...?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #281 on: July 12, 2011, 12:52:19 AM »
Ade, that's a fairly common email scam when someone's hacked into your email.  A Canadian reporter did a whole piece on it, as someone hacked his account -

http://www.google.ca/search?q=scam%20hack%20email%20stranded%20need%20money&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Ade

« Reply #282 on: July 12, 2011, 01:30:06 AM »
Ade, that's a fairly common email scam when someone's hacked into your email.  A Canadian reporter did a whole piece on it, as someone hacked his account -

http://www.google.ca/search?q=scam%20hack%20email%20stranded%20need%20money&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

:D I guess I should pay more attention to what I'm reading. ;)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #283 on: July 12, 2011, 01:45:54 AM »
pls take care with your words :arguing:
Im nice person and dont like when somebody who dont know me try to judge in the wrong direct

Offline Ade

« Reply #284 on: July 12, 2011, 02:01:11 AM »
pls take care with your words :arguing:
Im nice person and dont like when somebody who dont know me try to judge in the wrong direct

Please don't assume that I'm implying anything about you. In fact, if your English skills aren't advanced enough, you should always assume the best, rather than the worst in what people write.

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #285 on: July 12, 2011, 07:41:46 AM »
Hi there !
this is again me (hehe)
hope everybody missing me a little bit?
yesterday shit happened (hahah it was really funny)
I have a friend, and tmr I got nice letter from him...hmm...i guess somebody hucked him

Sia:

As Boethius explained, it appears a hacker got sturgeonman's email account password and sent the same letter to all the people in his address book.  He was probably not robbed.  The letter was from the hacker, not from sturgeonman.  I suggest you email him and let him know what is going on.    He needs to change his email password or get a new email account and cancel the old one.

It is best to use a secure email site (https rather than http).  Otherwise it is possible for someone to packet trace your password when you are on a free wifi hotspot.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:51:42 AM by JohnDearGreen »

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2011, 09:39:22 AM »
Oh thank you;)
I did it already.

:welcome:

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2011, 08:53:37 AM »
Scammers...welcome to the club)))
Last week I talked to a guy at work who...long story short he gave his "heart/lust" love and five grand to a scammer(((

Hope you're doing well Sia
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2012, 06:56:56 AM »

Again, hello mY dear friends!!!!! :crackwhip:

mmmmmmmm awwwwwww! I got back and I want to share the joy.

Well .... I generally bride:)!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

[size=78%]officially and in 2 weeks flying to my  beloved man, an hour ago I was given a visa.[/size]

Offline Avis

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2012, 08:13:39 AM »
Поздравляю! :))) В какую страну? :) Заходи в чатик, поболтаем :))

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2012, 08:18:54 AM »
забавно:)
член пригласил члена хахаха..прости,у меня отличное настроение и я немного пошленькая

Offline Avis

« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2012, 08:22:43 AM »
Так в какую страну-то? :) Или это секрет :)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2012, 08:28:00 AM »
не секрет, просто не нужная информация для всеобщего обозрения. Интернет-не безопасное место, поэтому береженого-Бог бережет. По этому же поводу не выкладываю совместные фотографии  и не кричу на весь мир " Мы-щастливы!!" :)  и не строчу историю успеха.
мы просто на самом деле очень счастливы что случайно нашли друг друга и не испугались всех трудностей и прошлых не удач.

Offline Avis

« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2012, 08:37:42 AM »
Ну, у каждого свой способ счастье выражать.. Кому-то хочется своей историей поделиться со всем миром, а кто-то предпочитает спрятать от посторонних взоров :) И то, и другое - хорошо и правильно, главное, чтобы все были счастливы.
Я правда рада за тебя - пусть все на новом месте сложится хорошо, и адаптация будет незаметной, легкой и очень быстрой :)

Offline Misha

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #294 on: January 12, 2012, 08:55:46 AM »
мы просто на самом деле очень счастливы что случайно нашли друг друга и не испугались всех трудностей и прошлых не удач.

Молодцы! Поздравляю Вас!

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #295 on: January 12, 2012, 09:11:22 AM »
WoW!!! Congratulations and I hope you have many happy years together!!!
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #296 on: January 12, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »
Privet Sia.

Congratulations  :clapping: and welcome back.

Normally we ask or male friends if it is possible to share how it happened but never seen a lady from the forum asked.

At the risk of getting clobbered, would it be possible for you to share with us how it happened?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1918
Total: 1929

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM