It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Dating better without the EU  (Read 7159 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: FSU Dating better without the EU
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2019, 02:31:05 PM »
Ok, so how do I turn myself into a hot guy that women want. I'm ok on the looks front but I guess I'm lacking the film star looks. So what is your suggestion?

Several years ago I branded you a social misfit ----and I got castigated by some here for that.
Since then --and how many thousand posts by you has only confirmed my assessment that is now agreed to by a very large majority here.
Many have tried to help you -- but --you always have an excuse  and cannot be advised. Combined with you choosing to take crap "advice"  and run with it,still reading the likes of Roosh etc all show you are dimwitted.
probably ~5000 posts later made by various users telling you what to do, how to succeed.. and mainly how WRONG you are with how you are thinking now...and you ask that question?  did you have an epiphany?

Regardless of how blunt  & pointed the message is you proceed as if it was never there.
You are incapable of learning anything at all .

The other thing you persist with is to put a number on girls based on appearance -- have you ever considered  what your number actually is as a potential mate?
I  would not give you a half of 1% --  FOR ALL THE REASONS YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOURSELF -- THAT SHOWS HOW YOU THINK -- OR MORE ACCURATELY- HOW YOU DO NOT THINK !!

SO     -1  for you! ;D
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2019, 02:47:57 PM »
Several years ago I branded you a social misfit ----and I got castigated by some here for that.
Since then --and how many thousand posts by you has only confirmed my assessment that is now agreed to by a very large majority here.
Many have tried to help you -- but --you always have an excuse  and cannot be advised. Combined with you choosing to take crap "advice"  and run with it,still reading the likes of Roosh etc all show you are dimwitted.
Regardless of how blunt  & pointed the message is you proceed as if it was never there.
You are incapable of learning anything at all .

The other thing you persist with is to put a number on girls based on appearance -- have you ever considered  what your number actually is as a potential mate?
I  would not give you a half of 1% --  FOR ALL THE REASONS YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOURSELF -- THAT SHOWS HOW YOU THINK -- OR MORE ACCURATELY- HOW YOU DO NOT THINK !!

SO     -1  for you! ;D

And yet, you are still looking after all these years, so how do you rate?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline JayH

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2019, 03:55:51 PM »
And yet, you are still looking after all these years, so how do you rate?

Duh --   your response only serves to prove my point -   ie you never learn .

How many times have you responded like that to me? A dozen?  Plus the same type of answer to numerous others when their comments hit home.

You don't like being rated --yet you repeatedly use a number to describe women . :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2019, 04:00:25 PM »

Ok, so how do I turn myself into a hot guy that women want. I'm ok on the looks front but I guess I'm lacking the film star looks. So what is your suggestion?

You can improve your looks and your income.  Other than that, you have to be the authentic you.  Hiding who you are will always backfire.  But you likely will never be film star handsome, and probably wouldn't wish to be, as the best looking male film stars are gay or bi.

I can't say that one particular thing is attractive (personality/outlook, etc.) because different things are attractive to different people.

I sense that you truly want someone to love and who loves you, but you are so misogynistic, that I think long term, that will be an issue for any woman, no matter where she is from.  The advantage you have with an FSUW is that due to language barriers, your misogyny won't be evident from the get go.  But it will be with time.  FSUW are tough as nails, far tougher than WW, so when that discovery is made,  you are in for a world of hurt.  Personally, I think you should explore why you hold these views, how you can change them, and change those attitudes before you look for a partner.

WRT Jay, he has posted here in the past that he has a partner.  So you're out to lunch on that one.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 04:08:43 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2019, 05:15:45 PM »
Duh --   your response only serves to prove my point -   ie you never learn .

How many times have you responded like that to me? A dozen?  Plus the same type of answer to numerous others when their comments hit home.

You don't like being rated --yet you repeatedly use a number to describe women . :cluebat:

For all we know you could be making it up, most  change their status after they have found someone. If you're still claiming you are in a LTR with a girl well it must be long term as from when you last wrote if it you must have now been in it a while, but if it even exists is it going anywhere, live together? Marriage? Kids if you want them/can have them?

I know some guys don't take well to the rating of women on looks I wasn't a fan of it a few years back. I know the girl is more than a looks number. However, in terms of FSU Dating and dating in the west it becomes practical to do so. A girl who is a model in looks tends to come with certain issues, so if a girl can be termed an 8-10 this is a what I mean. To my mind most 8-10 girls in the FSU are going to be after certain stuff with perhaps in the direction of around 90 percent going into it with insincere intentions. The everyday looking girls in the 5-7 category to my mind could in percentage terms be more sincere in intention. I don't mean 5-7 as a demeaning or lesser value than a 8-10 looks girl, it's simply stating a girl who is not like a catwalk model.

Let's face it a catwalk model in the UK, US or Ukraine is going to have certain expectations and want certain things. There unlikely to go for the guy who works a bog standard job and is not all that wealthy in comparison to the real wealthy, not unless he's a Mr Personality type.

I don't mind being rated, I have been honest where my strengths and weaknesses are on here, that's more than some members can say.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2019, 10:34:17 PM »
Wow...score 1 for Trench...

However, you could point out that I have a few failures with ladies..given I gave been married twice.

One of them was a FSU W...

May be JayH and I are doing something else wrong or chose unwisely, or both....

However, I see no misogynistic hints in JayH's character...so may be THAT is why he has managed to date...or have an LTR... or suggests he has... He 'demands' proof of my expoits while 'Trappist' re his....hmmm....

We both give you are HARD time, Trench and should expect you to score a point back, occasionally...

Boethius made a very good point a couple of days sgo thatva LOT of us chaps offering you advice are no longer married or have failed marriages. She was right...

However, she supported you when JayH had suggested you were beyond help.. and tried to help you 'get'  the issues you face with your attitude when I had also, 'long given up on you'  and decided your 'opinions' most be countered ..lest a casual visitor adopts your 'winning tactics!...

So, thanks for raising a smile and making ( me, at least ) think ..are we too hard on Trench?......

You do not listen..or learn.. even from those who have made mistakes we see you are making.... period..

Na...you deserve it!...))

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2227
Total: 2238

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM