It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What Jacket to buy?  (Read 17817 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What Jacket to buy?
« on: July 29, 2020, 01:54:09 AM »
Ok, so following on from discussion in the other thread my mind has turned to buying a jacket, I guess a more expensive one than the ones I have at present. My thought is that a full black suit might look too much like I'm wearing office work clothing. So I'm thinking of a jacket that can be used in casual walk around as well as formal dining occasions and make me look good in both :)

So far my thoughts have been either to go with blazers such as on the Hugo Boss website:

http://www.hugoboss.com/uk/men-tailored-jackets/

They have a sale on at the moment because of the crises so my luck is in there :D If anyone thinks there is a particularly nice one there let me know.

Or Sports Jackets. I know Sports Jackets have come up here before with members suggesting they are a good choice. I like the style of both and am thinking either black or navy blue. I'm also thinking of maybe woven so as to give it a casual look to it too assuming this would not detract from the look at all. I would be interested to hear members thoughts on this.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: What Jacket to buy?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 02:36:16 AM »
Really?

It sounds like a jacket is only the tip of the iceberg.  I doubt anyone here has a clue what you have in your closet that would go with one, you know... shoes, shirt, pants...

Why not just go to a store and let the folks there give you suggestions?

Or just hire a stylist look at your current wardrobe and go shopping with you.

OTOH why not just be yourself, at least it's honest.  What did you wear on your last date?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 04:04:54 AM »
Really?

It sounds like a jacket is only the tip of the iceberg.  I doubt anyone here has a clue what you have in your closet that would go with one, you know... shoes, shirt, pants...

Why not just go to a store and let the folks there give you suggestions?

Or just hire a stylist look at your current wardrobe and go shopping with you.

OTOH why not just be yourself, at least it's honest.  What did you wear on your last date?

I probably wore the shirt and jacket that I bought with Kherson girl for my date in Lviv. The date after that in Minsk I think I just wore a shirt as it was quite hot and not late at night.

I get where people are coming from when they say 'be yourself'. But I also now see that wearing a well styled jacket can be a lot more impressive looking. I would need to find one I feel comfortable in though of course and fits with me.

I think Kherson girl had a good eye for colour and clothes fashion though was limited in choosing the stuff for me as I wasn't keen to spend a lot of money.

When I first came across this subject I was afraid that I would just get materialistic women, but I now see that if I look impressive rather than just ok I could appeal to quite a wide range of women.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 04:42:52 AM »
Usually, YGWYPF.

Me: WYSIWYG

I understand the whole 'first impressions' thing, but it goes much deeper than clothes as they'll hopefully come off in short order.

My tip, good shoes and a fresh manicure..

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 04:44:23 AM »
My tip, the jacket is irrelevant...

A new attitude is required...

Offline Gator

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 07:07:50 AM »
Ok, so following on from discussion in the other thread my mind has turned to buying a jacket....

I recall us discussing this topic a couple of years ago when I mentioned Canada Goose. 

Then I read more and see you are talking about a sports coat or blazer.  UK and the US, separated only by a common language.   :)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 08:41:19 AM »

Trench, good clothes will help make a good first impression to a lady when trying to get a date or when on a date but good clothes can help a man for only a few minutes. How you conduct yourself and what comes out of your mouth will determine if you get a second date.

I once dated an FSU woman in the States and one day she told me about my many fine qualities that she loves. I asked her if she brags about me to her friends. She said "No, I don't want them to steal you from me." Trench, you need to work on the part of you that is capable of keeping a girl long term. Go out on a bunch of dates and improve your social skills. Sure, improve your wardrobe but don't neglect more important things.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 08:53:01 AM »
Reading all these BS is painful! I can walk off the BBall gym in my shorts and tees dripping in sweat and woo a gal in a heartbeat. Walk off the beach just in my board shorts and hook up with a Barbie. Tag any talent in a sushi house in my worn out jeans, t-shirt and flops...

Too much wasted effort, energy and BS in all these silly 'preparation'. "What women wants" What women wants is a man who is comfortable and confident in his skin. Not an idiot trying to be someone he isn't because it is what the internet losers tell him he should be.

I went to Moscow in mostly jeans and any clothes I hurriedly packed with athletic shoes and got the ladies mostly from Moscow under my control.

Pay attention to Pat's posts. Stop wasting your time on anything else.

Lipstick...pig.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 09:11:20 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 11:03:03 AM »
starting out with some “fresh lookin’” clothes is always a good idea
but lemme tell ya’ll something...
ya wanna see a lotta “Pooty Tang” and bare boobs with nipples hardening in the wind in Russia?
buy a freakin boat!!!!

word, O’ my brothers...

for the budget conscious, I’m not sure what the smallest boat would be that can be a boob magnet...

the only boat I owned in Crimea, was a cheap little 25 foot sail boat I bought for my kids (pic taken in Sevastopol harbor)
but whenever we pulled into the Sevastopol or Balaklava harbor and moored our tiny little boat
a small crowd would gather ‘round us....
mostly female, mostly youngish to gaze at the Americans!!!

my daughters get REALLY jealous if other women pay attention to me
so they’d chase them all away
but you guys wouldn’t have that problem

last year I was on a yacht on the southern Moscva River with a Russian bank CEO
I was totally distracted by the blond super model tanning herself in the stern of the 35 foot yacht (it's a river after all and not the black sea)
she had a jhoppa so freakin “tight” you could bounce a 100 ruble coin right off her butt
and it’d probably fly all the way to the stratosphere
I mean DAMN, the way she just laid there, all stretched out...OMG....she was so gorgeous....

PS, beach at Galveston is totally empty today after hurricane, maybe tomorrow we'll take the catamaran out and zip across the gulf, a good way to stay cool!!!
today, I'm kinda paranoid about an aluminum mast and lightening
so zaftra

I'll take my girls horse back riding along the beach instead
but not let their horses kick sand in my face this time

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 11:29:36 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 11:12:50 AM »

Those paying attention to Pat's 'advice' will end up with a virtual harem and nought else

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 12:50:58 PM »
ya wanna see a lotta “Pooty Tang” and bare boobs with nipples hardening in the wind in Russia?
buy a freakin boat!!!!

word, O’ my brothers...

for the budget conscious, I’m not sure what the smallest boat would be that can be a boob magnet...

the only boat I owned in Crimea, was a cheap little 25 foot sail boat I bought for my kids (pic taken in Sevastopol harbor)
but whenever we pulled into the Sevastopol or Balaklava harbor and moored our tiny little boat
a small crowd would gather ‘round us....
mostly female, mostly youngish to gaze at the Americans!!!

my daughters get REALLY jealous if other women pay attention to me
so they’d chase them all away
but you guys wouldn’t have that problem

last year I was on a yacht on the southern Moscva River with a Russian bank CEO
I was totally distracted by the blond super model tanning herself in the stern of the 35 foot yacht (it's a river after all and not the black sea)
she had a jhoppa so freakin “tight” you could bounce a 100 ruble coin right off her butt
and it’d probably fly all the way to the stratosphere
I mean DAMN, the way she just laid there, all stretched out...OMG....she was so gorgeous....

PS, beach at Galveston is totally empty today after hurricane, maybe tomorrow we'll take the catamaran out and zip across the gulf, a good way to stay cool!!!
today, I'm kinda paranoid about an aluminum mast and lightening
so zaftra

I'll take my girls horse back riding along the beach instead
but not let their horses kick sand in my face this time

I know how precious are you daughters.
Just give them the right helmet and protection with horses.
I rode horses when I was very young and that's quite dangerous
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 12:52:35 PM »
buy a freakin boat!!!!

word, O’ my brothers...

Been looking into it Krim, I said in another thread a few weeks back that it one of the things I would like to get into. I did a canal day out with a Narrowboat which was good but I think I need something a bit more up tempo. So I've been looking into small Powerboats, about 17ft, think I can get a good one second hand for a few grand mostly up to scratch, a few decades old but so long as it's tarted up, polished up Gel coat, nice black windows fitted it should look a treat :)

I've learnt from the guys on here that providing a lifestyle for a girl is necessary to help a relationship along. I've got some other ideas on on some other stuff too. I can't get the boat just yet as got to finish off the house but once that is done in a few weeks I should have my hands and finances relatively free again.

In the mean time a new jacket is probably more achievable in creating a new image :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 01:10:41 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 02:01:15 PM »
"Just give them the right helmet and protection with horses. "

thanks Pat, but we're riding on the beach, if we fall, we hit wet sand and mainly hurt our ego....
I even jumped off the horse into the surf to get my daughter's to laugh!!

there's a narrow "sweet spot" to ride in just at the tip of where the wave ends, horses like this spot the best
but my daughters "hog" this space
so I gotta either ride out in front or in back...
if I choose back, I gotta be at least 7-8 meters behind
sometime when we're talking, I'll forget and get too close
then, if they start to gallop, and I'm too close, I'll get completely covered in wet sand
not that they would EVER do it deliberately...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 02:06:48 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2020, 06:37:18 PM »
I recall us discussing this topic a couple of years ago when I mentioned Canada Goose. 

Then I read more and see you are talking about a sports coat or blazer.  UK and the US, separated only by a common language.   :)

I remember that too, thing is I don't really need a heavy winter coat. Winters in recent years have been more milder and possibly shorter. I don't tend to travel to the FSU in winter. Also I'm really looking for a jacket that could fit into many situations. I don't really need it for work purposes, but dining in restaurants is a must as is walking around in cities, & fairly casual events without looking out of place/odd.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2020, 06:52:49 PM »
Reading all these BS is painful! I can walk off the BBall gym in my shorts and tees dripping in sweat and woo a gal in a heartbeat. Walk off the beach just in my board shorts and hook up with a Barbie. Tag any talent in a sushi house in my worn out jeans, t-shirt and flops...

Too much wasted effort, energy and BS in all these silly 'preparation'. "What women wants" What women wants is a man who is comfortable and confident in his skin. Not an idiot trying to be someone he isn't because it is what the internet losers tell him he should be.

I went to Moscow in mostly jeans and any clothes I hurriedly packed with athletic shoes and got the ladies mostly from Moscow under my control.

Lipstick...pig.

Lipstick always makes pigs look hot ;D

Seriously, I think you probably have great social skills GQ. Whatever it is you are clearly bringing something to the party so don't need anything else. Others though probably need as much as is reasonably possible flowing in their direction. I hear what BillyB writes above, I personally don't see myself as coming across as too awful when interacting with these women, but I don't excel either like some guys do. Some guys can go in giving the girl an instant bad impression then use their personality to turn it around. I'm. Not one of those people, if I can create a good rather than not so good first impression by looking reasonably impressive then doing just ok in interactive may see me through. Otherwise I'm starting off not so good and then only doing okish and that may not do it many a time. I think doing ok in interaction is attainable for me, excelling at it not so if I'm being realistic with myself.

Online krimster2

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 07:29:51 PM »
do you want to “earn” the affection of the average Russian woman?
just buy her a leather coat with fur collar and leather fur lined gloves...
AND a simple diamond necklace...

after presenting “her presents" to her
you then get your driver to take you to the most outrageously expensive restaurant in Kyiv that there is...
and then after dinner to your place on the top floor of the Dnipro Hotel....
the “secret suite” not open to just "any body"
you freshen up, change clothes if necessary
and then your driver hands you an envelope with your tickets to the Kyiv Opera
and off he takes you
and then picks you up at the end and takes you to one of the best bars in Kyiv for a nightcap
and then back to your place...
where you have a couple of martinis while watching videos on cable

she starts falling asleep during the second movie
so you pick her up and carry her into the Master Bedroom and lay her gently on the bed
which, soon as you do and start to pull away
she unexpectedly reaches up and grabs your face and pulls it close to hers, then ....

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 07:31:36 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2020, 12:42:23 AM »
do you want to “earn” the affection of the average Russian woman?
just buy her a leather coat with fur collar and leather fur lined gloves...
AND a simple diamond necklace...

after presenting “her presents" to her
you then get your driver to take you to the most outrageously expensive restaurant in Kyiv that there is...
and then after dinner to your place on the top floor of the Dnipro Hotel....
the “secret suite” not open to just "any body"
you freshen up, change clothes if necessary
and then your driver hands you an envelope with your tickets to the Kyiv Opera
and off he takes you
and then picks you up at the end and takes you to one of the best bars in Kyiv for a nightcap
and then back to your place...
where you have a couple of martinis while watching videos on cable

she starts falling asleep during the second movie
so you pick her up and carry her into the Master Bedroom and lay her gently on the bed
which, soon as you do and start to pull away
she unexpectedly reaches up and grabs your face and pulls it close to hers, then ....

Driver takes you? You could walk to the Opera building it just down the road in Maidan, or better still stay at Hotel Ukraine, great views from there and cheap prices :D

To be honest I wouldn't really want to bother with Opera again, or ballet, or Orchestra. It was interesting to do once but it's not really my thing. Possibly if I was in Odessa again I might go with a girl once as the building there is supposed to be nice in the inside but that would be about it.

My impression is that Minsk probably suits me more as a city az its focus is more on Architecture and less on the performing arts & cathedrals like Kiev is. However I find Ukrainian girls fun and more lively. It's also cheaper for me to get to Ukraine and stay there.

I don't think I would want to bother shelling out on a girl much. If it's about getting laid I reckon that it can probably be done without spending a lot of money. Probably better to spend the money on my own gear to impress her rather than get her stuff. That way I can use it again and again with a girl without constant spend out :)

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2020, 02:13:36 AM »
Ok, so following on from discussion in the other thread my mind has turned to buying a jacket, I guess a more expensive one than the ones I have at present. My thought is that a full black suit might look too much like I'm wearing office work clothing. So I'm thinking of a jacket that can be used in casual walk around as well as formal dining occasions and make me look good in both :)

So far my thoughts have been either to go with blazers such as on the Hugo Boss website:

http://www.hugoboss.com/uk/men-tailored-jackets/

They have a sale on at the moment because of the crises so my luck is in there :D If anyone thinks there is a particularly nice one there let me know.

Or Sports Jackets. I know Sports Jackets have come up here before with members suggesting they are a good choice. I like the style of both and am thinking either black or navy blue. I'm also thinking of maybe woven so as to give it a casual look to it too assuming this would not detract from the look at all. I would be interested to hear members thoughts on this.

Can you buy yourself a better attitude towards women, and a personality that matches to get rid of your misogynist tendencies, if so - start with that and don't worry about what you are wearing - that ain't gonna change who you are anyway.
Better spend those money on a self-help course.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2020, 08:44:59 AM »
Can you buy yourself a better attitude towards women, and a personality that matches to get rid of your misogynist tendencies, if so - start with that and don't worry about what you are wearing - that ain't gonna change who you are anyway.
Better spend those money on a self-help course.

I don't have misogynist tendancies, chauvinistic yes but I am quite happy with that and so are FSW, in fact they seem to expect it :D

I assure you my attitude is fine when meeting FSW. I might have made the odd small mistake in the past through lack of experience with them but now I am fine.

I just really feel that I need to come across well visually. I get the impression from what Krim and others have said that FSW are expecting an impressive looking person to show up not just someone who looks 'ok'. If a fairly expensive jacket does it for them to see me in then I'll do that.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2020, 08:57:58 AM »
So back to the topic of this thread, I have recently seen this jacket which I quite like the look off:

http://www.armani.com/gb/armanicom/emporio-armani/single-breasted-jacket-in-light-wool-seersucker_cod41959331or.html#dept=saleseason

I would have to go in store to find one in the right size and see if it fit decently enough but reckon it could be a good one for me. I'm a similar build to the guy in the photo in terms of height to width ratio and also have a full head of brown hair. Also it's on at a reduced price at the moment :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 10:55:29 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 09:06:02 AM »
Lipstick always makes pigs look hot ;D

Seriously, I think you probably have great social skills GQ. Whatever it is you are clearly bringing something to the party so don't need anything else. Others though probably need as much as is reasonably possible flowing in their direction. I hear what BillyB writes above, I personally don't see myself as coming across as too awful when interacting with these women, but I don't excel either like some guys do. Some guys can go in giving the girl an instant bad impression then use their personality to turn it around. I'm. Not one of those people, if I can create a good rather than not so good first impression by looking reasonably impressive then doing just ok in interactive may see me through. Otherwise I'm starting off not so good and then only doing okish and that may not do it many a time. I think doing ok in interaction is attainable for me, excelling at it not so if I'm being realistic with myself.

Trench-

I get it man. I am aware the whole ‘interaction’ dynamics is not universal for men. I’ve seen this with my own group, and I’ve helped improve a lot of my friends’ attitudes and behaviors when it comes to meeting women, and becoming better equip to carry on with that initial ‘meet’. Most importantly, keeping it. Some are born with this skill. Others acquire it through living. I tend to believe the latter.

It’s been 5 years since you’ve registered here Trench. Right now you’re still at a point in your quest at asking ‘what to be’ in the internet from people you don’t know. Worse, from guys who failed in their relationships / marriages multiple times, which still harbor obscurity in their 'wisdom'. That should’ve been your first clue. The result, you’re still asking what color lipstick you should be using on a pig.

Few of the guys here did give you very sound advice over that 5 years. Unfortunately, all of them is overshadowed by the crappy ones, so very likely it went unheeded.

The only reason why I’m far more skilled in this is because I’ve done it thousands of times more than you ever had. Pat is DOING exactly that right now, and that’s the point I’m trying to get to you.

I’ve tried to share with you things in the past and I don’t want to rehash them again as it seems not to hit its mark. So, I’ll just depart with this little tidbit with you, and I’m done.

Any person, whether male or female and -  everything in between, gravitates towards a person who is both happy and positive. Positivity and contentment breeds confidence. Confidence shapes your attitude and behavior. You become much more balance. A balanced person can see things with utmost clarity. Obscurity in people spells insecurity, resentment and toxicity. These are the core components of socially skilled people. In converse, are nestled in the socially inept. What you practice in life becomes your experience, which in turn determines that depth of a person’s substance.

Inexperience and shallow substance brings you to places like figuring out what lipstick to put on a pig.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2020, 11:25:07 AM »

It’s been 5 years since you’ve registered here Trench. Right now you’re still at a point in your quest at asking ‘what to be’ in the internet from people you don’t know.

Any person, whether male or female and -  everything in between, gravitates towards a person who is both happy and positive. Positivity and contentment breeds confidence. Confidence shapes your attitude and behavior. You become much more balance. A balanced person can see things with utmost clarity. Obscurity in people spells insecurity, resentment and toxicity. These are the core components of socially skilled people. In converse, are nestled in the socially inept. What you practice in life becomes your experience, which in turn determines that depth of a person’s substance.

Inexperience and shallow substance brings you to places like figuring out what lipstick to put on a pig.

I know, I think I would have been able to make a go off it this year if it were not for the virus. Maybe in September it might be better but at the moment I would rather not risk it going to the FSU.

Admittedly Ice learnt a lot along the way and I believe I'm in a much better place now, more experienced and learnt a lot. Guys like Pat no doubt have a lot more experience than me. Pat has his own way about it and probably knows how to deal with FSW like an old hand at this game. However I feel I know enough to hold my own with most FSW now.

I think people that are positive and hence confident tend to be in well off place in life. A few may naturally have that outlook but generally it's something that is underpinned by their environment around them and experiences. A guy that knows he's on pretty solid ground of being able to bring decent money coming in whatever won't worry about negatives as much. He knows he will be able to sort any problem pretty much and still be well off enough. So he can afford to be positive & confident as problems aren't going to have much on an impact on him as they might someone else.

I think the 'lipstick on a pig' is a cliche that is not relevant here, it might seem so but I don't think so. I'm just wanting to come across as a serious prospect on meeting these women from the get go. To me it means less ground to make up over making a not so good impression.

Online krimster2

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2020, 12:45:30 PM »
rosebud

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2020, 12:58:42 PM »
rosebud

Er?

What do you reckon on the Armani Jacket I posted above?

Online krimster2

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2020, 01:27:26 PM »
good choice, but forget about Ukraine right now...
stay local, look at the BIGGEST local city closest to you
this is your trolling ground
learn how you advertise yourself there...

make an offer of refuge to a "house cleaner" give her room and board, for doing what she'd be doing anyway...
filter the results, talk on instagram,etc to check them out
take the hottest looking one
if you started today, you should be driving to her old apartment by the end of next month to pick her up

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM