It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Is it possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?  (Read 19497 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Is it possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2017, 12:25:29 PM »
I don't necessarily want a subservient wife I just wondered what the score was in FSU when it came to this. The three women I have met so far well it was possible to get along with them fine, well even yet they all had their own direction I guess - where they wanted to be was the impression I got even if they did not fully reveal to me what this was or fully knew themselves perhaps. Last girl of course was fine until it got to the her refusing to back down from coming to UK thing and refusing to rein in shopping. Her obstinacy has been most unhelpful here in trying to move the relationship forward. So I wondered whether many FSW are this obstinate on certain issues? Other stuff she is perhaps less obstinate on but seems to like to dictate/instruct course. Possibly this is why she is still single as decent local guys no doubt chose girls that went with the flow a bit more. I do not want a girl that can't think for herself it would get tiresome quickly having to do all the effort of thinking for her and myself all the time. I get the impression girl I was with was sincere but got a big hang up as she couldn't get over a ceramic way that she had envisaged as events occurring. I for my part as a result had difficulty understanding if she was sincere or just wanting to use me since her obstinacy that next meeting should only happen this way gave me cause for concern. I still wonder as to her sincerity.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017, 06:04:58 PM »
... I get the impression girl I was with was sincere but got a big hang up as she couldn't get over a ceramic way that she had envisaged as events occurring.

And you claim to have a teaching certificate for ESOL and keep making occasional comments about possibly going to somewhere in the FSU as a teacher of English?  :cluebat:  :ROFL:

I honestly have no idea what this sentence means.

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2017, 08:09:21 PM »
And you claim to have a teaching certificate for ESOL and keep making occasional comments about possibly going to somewhere in the FSU as a teacher of English?  :cluebat:  :ROFL:

Then obviously you do not have a ceramic way.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2017, 10:14:52 PM »
I suspected that if anyone is subservient it is likely to be the guy, lol.

Yet another Trench 'joke' reflecting his actual - misguided - outlook... Most relationships I've encountered fail on the inability of one party / or both to respect the other's wishes / beliefs and an inability to compromise....

Which was why I asked the question.

Not a few will note your question re-enforces why you aren't a contributor who should be offering relationship advice...?

If I know FSW I meet will rarely be subservient then I guess I know what to expect and will have to learn to deal with it. I get the impression that FSW can be a lot more forward than western women.

So, please tell us how you will 'deal' with this ? .....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2017, 07:08:43 AM »

Its just a predictive text error that chose the word for me over the one I was actually typing. I only have so much time and forums are supposed to be informal not a national spelling contest. I meant she had an entrenched vision of how things should develop and could not see any other way for it to be.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 07:12:16 AM »
Yet another Trench 'joke' reflecting his actual - misguided - outlook... Most relationships I've encountered fail on the inability of one party / or both to respect the other's wishes / beliefs and an inability to compromise....

Not a few will note your question re-enforces why you aren't a contributor who should be offering relationship advice...?

So, please tell us how you will 'deal' with this ? .....

I never stated anywhere I am an expert on FSU dating or anywhere close but as a forum I give my opinion occasionally to others from my brief experiences out there or how I see it. It may be right or it may be wrong but it is just my informal contribution on the matter. Others with greater knowledge and experience than me are free to add their take and often do, I see no reason to get all uptight over it Moby.

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2017, 08:12:16 AM »
Others with greater knowledge and experience than me are free to add their take and often do, I see no reason to get all uptight over it Moby.

I'm not 'uptight' ... Are you always such a good judge of folks' disposition?

I AM voicing an oft stated opinion that your 'advice' is so often clearly nonsense - you should add a signature with a public health warning ...)

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »
Its just a predictive text error that chose the word for me over the one I was actually typing.

Why didn't you check it first?  :cluebat: Or, even better - simply stop posting on your phone.

I only have so much time and forums are supposed to be informal not a national spelling contest.

Maybe, but you're the one who claims to be qualified.  It might add something to your credibility if you bothered proof-reading what you wrote before you hit ENTER... then again, maybe not.

I meant she had an entrenched vision of how things should develop and could not see any other way for it to be.

That's not even close to what your "predictive text" came up with - but at least it makes more sense.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2017, 11:25:41 AM »
I've had some pretty wonky things come up with autocorrect.  I assumed that was what happened.

I'd rather someone post from a mobile than not post at all.  The odd autocorrected post is no big deal.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2017, 11:58:26 AM »
I've had some pretty wonky things come up with autocorrect.

Same here. I don't have much time to reread what I wrote but when I do go back after it's posted, I wonder how did I type that. I started to believe I was losing my mind since my mind was thinking one thing and the fingers were typing another thing. Autocorrect is supposed to make people look brilliant but in many cases, does the opposite.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JayH

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2017, 03:14:42 PM »
I've had some pretty wonky things come up with autocorrect.  I assumed that was what happened.

I'd rather someone post from a mobile than not post at all.  The odd autocorrected post is no big deal.

That is not an excuse for the "autocorrect" in his brain being disconnected ! :wallbash:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2017, 10:19:09 PM »

Maybe not, but when the poster claims to be a qualified teacher of our native language, and posts such absolute gobbledygook, then I'm entitled to wonder about how truthful he might be in other areas.

Besides, what's the rush to post from a phone?  Keys on a laptop or PC are way bigger, you don't HAVE auto-correct, and it's much easier to read the screen to see what you've written - and to fix it if it's wrong.  Nothing in this forum is so earth-shattering that it needs to be reacted to by having a phone tuned to it 24 hours a day.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2017, 08:26:00 AM »

I had to disable auto correct on my phone. It really didn't like me sending
Angel Eyes a romantic sms in transliterated Russian. Now it will suggest
words like lyublyu, krasivaya and such when I get them half typed.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2017, 12:14:05 PM »
Maybe not, but when the poster claims to be a qualified teacher of our native language, and posts such absolute gobbledygook, then I'm entitled to wonder about how truthful he might be in other areas.

Besides, what's the rush to post from a phone?  Keys on a laptop or PC are way bigger, you don't HAVE auto-correct, and it's much easier to read the screen to see what you've written - and to fix it if it's wrong.  Nothing in this forum is so earth-shattering that it needs to be reacted to by having a phone tuned to it 24 hours a day.

Trench's assertion about teaching English was more about perception of the language rather than a statement of truth.  Incidentally, there have been other posters in the past who managed to teach English with far worse skills.  I recall one who had appalling grammar ("I seen") who was teaching English in Russia. 

He may be on the tram and has time to kill.  That may be the only time he's interested in posting.  My view is, give him a pass.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2017, 01:21:12 PM »

He may be on the tram and has time to kill.  That may be the only time he's interested in posting.  My view is, give him a pass.

I agree, posting from a phone is a major pain, I tend to only read from my phone
because making a sensible post from my phone is very difficult. I tend to do the
same with business emails. Sometimes, I have an hour to kill between appointments
and I will check my mail, phone messages and such. When I need to respond to an
email, it's always a pain and adding proper attachments or a map to a job site is
really burdensome.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2017, 09:49:27 PM »
Trench, you gotta get a life!
As mentioned in several posts above, most women in today's world are not subservient.  In fact, the women I dated and the ones I met through family and friend connections in Ukraine are not subservient!

While my wife is exceptional in many ways (especially personality),  she is definitely not subservient!  That is why we sometimes have disagreements and have to work them out.  That is just life in the modern world.  If you had a subservient wife you would become bored within a year because you have nothing to challenge you or cause you to look at your own logic in decision making.

If you are looking for a subservient wife or partner, take the advice given above by GQ and buy a blow up doll!

You and Beefarmer ought to get together and collaborate on your strategies.    :P

This is the best response to this man's question.
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2017, 04:40:16 AM »
All women want to be dominated and submit to you if you know what your doing. Back in the day I went by the saying of what women want... if being a white knight is so great then how come they are friend zoned and forever alone. why is it that jerks seem to pulverize in stealing a girls heart and can treat her like garbage and they seem to keep coming back for more. It was quite the discovery, till I learned that you could never love those women because you had to pretend you were an asshole one week and a good guy the next and repeat that cycle. Then I looked overseas and it's a much more different scenario but somewhat relative to what North American women do. They have the saying if he beats me...he loves me. Hmmm...fascinating. in North America women's profiles read...looking for a tall, dark, Handsome man and must not take himself to seriously and know how to have fun. Not one mention of stability nor his job. In Ukraine and Russia...the key words were stability and the main one " strong man". Ahhh...so they want a strong man. To me a strong man means confidence and is a leader and don't back down from shit.

So when I set my eye on my now wife. Sure we talked of our goals, dreams and what we both wanted. But I put myself into the fire and declared things I don't do. I don't do girly things like cook, laundry, clean up the place, do dishes. I told her my reasons why and she agreed a man shouldn't do those things ever. But she rebutted back by saying she doesn't fix things if something breaks nor lifts heavy things or puts stuff together. Fair enough that stuff is for men. She asked me why North American women try to be just like men in my country by working in manly jobs such as construction and other labour work. I said because they grow up thinking women can do everything men can too...she said that's stupid. I said I agree. But even before we met I didn't pussyfoot around her thinking that if there's something she said that I didn't like ohhh I better not say it or maybe she'll leave. Nope. She took heat. she respected that bigtime.

Then after we met came the real truths of if a woman loves you...she will break all her rules for you. There were things I brought up that I wanted and at first she said I don't do that...but after saying ok in a stern way...she changed her mind quite quickly. But I had proved myself through my actions that this relationship is a two way street. I don't give and give and not get back. I was never looking for a slave but I wanted a real woman. I watched her dad in how he interacted with his wife. He calls the shots. . Girls in the former FSU learn this from a very young age that men rule. They need men unlike in North America where women don't. Women don't have friends over here usually because their girlfriends even their sister or mother may try to steal their man. Understanding those variables was incredibly valuable. Their culture isn't a pickup place so if a woman gets hit on In the streets, it's wrote off as maybe he's a serial killer or psycho. The list goes on and on how easy it is to succeed here.

Subservient isn't what I was looking for but their are many traits that these women have that could be classed as that. Some examples...I never serve myself at the dinner table at a family dinner. My wife always grabs the plate with meat and she hunts for the biggest pieces for me and dishes them out for me even before her mother gets a chance to get at them before her father and other guests. If there's certain sexy dresses she owns that I want her to wear that day...she does. If I want something to eat, she's ready to cook. It's no lie when it comes to spousal duty. The Ukrainian female mindset is...if a man goes out empty at the beginning of the day then he won't look at other women. Headaches and to tired never exist..this has been three years later and it's not like the North American girls pornstar antics of the first 8 months of hot love and the rest of your life, nothing but a dry spell. I wouldn't say you have to be superior but I am cocky around her and it seems to be charming. But my actions always reflect my words. I think women who grew up in the fall of the Soviet Union tend to be more appreciative of things giving the fact that noodles and borscht were the only thing on the table for years. Their parents tend to growl their daughters if they forget their womanly duties. I hate wearing sandals in a house and my wife knows it but she got growled for not convincing me to wear them. same as not wearing my jacket on a cold day even though their cold in Ukraine is warm to me from canada. It seems to me that taking care of their man in many many aspects is just a part of how things are. I think it's because men are not necessarily lazy but spoiled just like women in North America are. It seems like Ukrainian women give and give and give and in North America it's men that give and give and give. It's a match made in heaven. I used to think seeing a Russian or Ukrainian girl at the airport not helping her man carry the luggage was a bitch but after you experience all the things a Ukrainian girl does for you at home and beyond...carrying tons of bags is a small price for awesome.

The question was are their subservient girls in the FSU... I'd say yes. But the only way to achieve such a girl is be the "strong man" she is looking for. Being unique helps too. Making them laugh and smile is also a panty dropper. Am I rich...shit no. Am I good looking...It has helped me I'd say...I laugh because she always said she didn't care about men and looks but how he treats her but she always starts out my description of...your so handsome, good looking, funny, cool, amazing, etc and I say...I thought you didn't care about looks yet that's the first thing you always start off with...hahaha.. I just say..look your a little vixen...you never ever had to settle for less...don't think that dumb shit, that when women think if they go for average that a man will value her more...I say subconsciensly when women flirt with me and I don't flirt back it tells your brain your with a man of value... it's more better then hearing...what do you see in that guy...

So subservient...I'd say they exist.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:35:45 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2017, 12:26:36 PM »
Such theories your thinking,,.wheres the proofs...first time visit...wrecking the honey. I've never feared a woman..,and I never lose. Your thinking...what about his ex wife..well...she's a lesbian with homophobic parents.,...mind you she did want to try one more time...never...I might as well post some pics...when I thought of Marrying a Ukrainian girl...those eyes and a hot ass...fuck my personality is shit but it serves me beyond...this may make shit worse to North Americans... Native American man came to conquer the muff.,.whats land if my kind was weak...hahaha...good luck gentlemen

Offline msmob

Re: Is it possible we have a right plonker in our midst ?
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2017, 01:05:16 PM »
I'd say someone was cursed by a lass on a broomstick and she is pulling his strings...

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2017, 01:12:34 PM »
We can all give advice... but in the end...we watch the movies where heroes win and the villains lose...sorry lads...this is realty...the villains win... I looked online when I first entered the international scene...never any competition. Millionaires..nope...nice guys...well...it's all cool and all but when I seen what was worthy I jumped...let's hear your advice to me guys... maybe I've been wrong...I'd love to hear it. Tear me apart if you want to steal my heart... I may be the new resident trench....no offence trench... my wife fears the gypsies here...they can cast bad shit on you...I said enjoy it...it's called envy...there's a reason the rich are rich and the poor are poor. They envy people. Same as hate... she asked why do you like to be hated...I said look at celebrities, presidents, etc...the more they are hated the more powerful they become...true story..i learned this long ago... that's why I came to Ukraine. I hear americanski...even though I'm Canadian...I love the hate...there's a bizarre thing...when I wear my normal sexy gear...Ukrainians don't move when I walk but wear a suit and tie...I feel like Moses parting the sea...my wife told me it's because they think your rich...hmmmm...really....psychology...such is life... people...such funny things...interesting... I've lived 40 years and I'm starting to finally understand that life is easier then people think. Anyways...my final picture is...when I came to the former U.S.S.R.... we once were enemies and I won her parents heart by my display of love...something you don't see here everyday... I won in the end. So tear me apart if you want to win my heart...hahaha... your probably thinking...psycho...well...no...just beyond smart... scammers, pro daters....to easy.... I've expanded beyond that...anyone want advice...message me...hahaha...I know anybody won't which is ok. 100 visits and most never will truly know...peace and love.

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2017, 01:15:49 PM »
Here's a few pics to verify such advices...the look in her eyes.. well..I could say it's love...any agreements... but the end pic is the best...her family....kick ass...when you lived and kicked ass in North America...such other countries are not only the best but also the easiest....awesome!!!!!

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2017, 01:21:27 PM »
Grrrrrrr...I know...Native American traveling abroad and raking in the poon easy...well...whatever....my kind...stupid fools on pipelines and fraking...but Ukraine...they don't hear about us...plus an easy pick up was the invasion of Russia.. it was easy to connect to the atrocity of russias invasion on Luhansk and donestk...I just went with I know how you feel..they'd get pissed and say who invaded Canada...I'd say silence woman...I'm Native American.. ahhhh...ok...hahaha...

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2017, 01:28:45 PM »
The scary part is most people will think this is trolling but the smart ones will learn more from this...there's keyboard jockeys and many of men who visit with no success...give failed advice...wouldn't you rather listen to success then failure...makes sense...anyways...enjoy your night..I have a lvivski 2.5 litre with my name on it....

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2017, 01:29:44 PM »
How I feel about walking in here with these posts...knowing!!!!!!

Offline msmob

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2017, 01:36:03 PM »
The scary part is most people will think this is trolling

Most people are smart ...  'thinking' ... ?   Now whats's a more positive adjective...?    Ah yes... KNOW ...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2539
Total: 2549

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM