It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Is it possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?  (Read 19484 times)

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Is it possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2017, 01:37:11 PM »
Dude, I have a headache with your name on it. And i could read only a quarter of what you wrote. Be concise.

Offline Boomstick77

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2017, 07:50:19 PM »
wow...I expected destruction from such knowledgable forum members.  Disappointing to be honest. Where's my insults and condensending comments... ahhhh...While listening to danger zone by Kenny loggins...a favourite of mine coming to the former U.S.S.R....one guy is thinking of his thought process of think versus know...hmmmm... could you be speaking about my vast knowledge. Wonderful. Your almost there... And another sounds like a chick from NA getting headaches from the sound of my user name...how's the skirt fit? hahaha...if I stumbled upon my material I would have aced things from the start...which I did...cocky...I know. How does one man have  a top 10 coming to Ukraine and rock that...simple. This is a country where a man can be a man and a woman is a woman... it's not rocket science...

Tonite..ohhhh..I feel bad for the Turkish Guys... they seem pretty decent for men..but my god do their wallets get trounced to death...3 girls at a table with one guy....womanizer you'd think...nah... but was it a glitch in the Matrix? I seen 4 tables with the same thing...3 girls, one guy. Then it all came clear... as soon as the girls were cold...the blankets came out... but when the girl he liked put the blanket around her and he wanted some, share the blanket thing with me.... rejection... well...it probably was only a 400 hryvnia bill...he will make it... but wow... it's probably all for photo opportunities I think...the girls get to say I ate here and he gets to go home with lies about how he is some jey Han bey to his friends...everyone wins...cool...That's the spirit. Such experiences you can only get in Ukraine....wicked...I love it. Know!!!! Amazing things I learned today...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:31:09 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2017, 08:07:25 PM »
I know what your all thinking..jerk......loser..sure... it's how I kick ass... but the main thing is about results... do I get them....always...love ya's. Hahaha...there's nothing better then seeing people try to give someone trainwreck advice for stuff that isn't even close to helping but making them doubt themselves and hoping to them succeed and telling them they are getting scammed... did I read the highlighted forum section as experienced...where is it??? If this is experience...well... good luck...but I'll be back...I know you hope not but here's the deal...if your still here it means you haven't had much success...I'm only here because I love reading stuff that is so far off from help and plus I'm a nighthawk... I give my woman some loving...she sleeps...I do my thing...rock on...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:28:49 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2017, 08:18:30 PM »
Might as well use one last photo of the night...when your name is Andrew but you have ascended past your former name to master...that is when skill is beyond the beyond...master....beautiful isn't it....ohhhh come on...you all love seeing this ... hahaha...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:27:56 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2017, 08:30:55 PM »
Subservient..the more I think of my situation...yes is the the answer...I forgot...I'm my wife's master... so there..it's possible topic creator...people can piss on this post...more proofs then most will ever show...hahaha

Offline pitbull

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2017, 08:32:14 PM »
Can I have one of whatever it is that you are smoking Boomstick77?

I am not exactly sure what those tirades are all about, but that stuff you're smoking is clearly gooood  ;D
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline wallm

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2017, 08:37:19 PM »
whatever floats your wagon, Tonto.

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2017, 08:50:07 PM »
Awwww...love the compliments... keep em coming...wallm...how about that yoga instructor or whatever you speak of? Pics or it's the ... chances are it's lies... hover hand don't count...I'm sure your to tough to not go to my level...ok...fine..all you have to do is rub peanut butter on your    and live it up with your dog... sad man... your insensitive though aren't you but Ukrainian women can smell a pussy better then your dog.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:15:16 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2017, 08:53:28 PM »
Mr.worldwide... just vape baby..just vape... quit smoking 2 months ago...500$ a habit a month versus 38$ a month now ... sure it sucks seeing I could have had my lambourgini from my habit according to 27 years of smoking but I'll get it...I always get what I want...

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2017, 09:22:22 PM »
proofs are hard to fight ain't they lads...scammers and prodaters... you know why I never encountered them? Because...men like me have found love countless times. hmmmm...let's see.  I do everything for her..she says she wishes she met a man like me. She cries on my shoulder then when that  calls her up she runs to him. Hahaha..fast forward to years later.... tonto goes and checks his competition on the international scene...hmmm..millionaires and Europeans... let's give these women what they want...strong man says tonto... to easy... it sucks letting down women online telling them your going to meet someone other then them...Russians especially can't take rejection... it shouldn't be that bad considering I don't have a Moscow card...hahaha. Ukrainian girls wish tonto good luck...luck is weak...proximity is where I kill it... tonto jumps of metal bird from the sky in dnipropetrovsk... walks through customs...kisses girl and that's it...3 years later she wife... short story but true... hahaha... moderators can't close this because proofs are there and smart members that see this stuff may learn a different approach that actual works. Looking to be roasted...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:51:34 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2017, 09:43:56 PM »
Here's the request of the day...since this is the experience forum...any advice for fools like me. Maybe I'm doing everything wrong...maybe I'm being to cocky and crazy... I did buy my wife moisturizer tonite... is she going to scam me... oh wait...we did eat at an inexpensive restaurant tonite...ahhhh...here's a question...ok...bb cream or bb billy or whatever his name is... ok...I like to eat at expensive restaurants from time to time and my wife hates it because why pay so much when you don't get your bang for your buck and there's nothing on the menu that shows sizes... so what..to me if it tastes good it's not like I can't afford to eat something tasty in small portions... she gets all pissy for wasting money on small portions when we could go to puzata hata and it's always huge portions for the money...grrrrrrr...I'm not Ukrainian.. does she feel inferior? My understanding is...when I leave to Canada...she eats hot dogs for two months because of budgets...I say eat like crazy then when your with me. I leave her money but it would offend her mother if she ate out and not at home...weird stuff....so any advice....hahahaha.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Is it possible for Mr Broomstick to post any dafter ?
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2017, 11:47:01 PM »
Us 'losers' may  - just may have issues with your assertion that you are an 'alpha male' and a 'weak ( subservient ) woman' hangs on your every word / action ......

Tip: Better respond when you have less narcotics / alcohol in your system

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2017, 05:42:48 PM »
Couple of ORDINARY questions for you, Boomstick:

How long have you been married now?

From what you've written, your wife still lives at home in Ukraine.  How long before she will be able to join you in Canada?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2017, 07:30:31 PM »
Couple of ORDINARY questions for you, Boomstick:

How long have you been married now?

From what you've written, your wife still lives at home in Ukraine.  How long before she will be able to join you in Canada?

It seems he just got married, is on top of the world and feels threatened by me. If it comes to bragging rights, he's going to be extremely disappointed.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2017, 11:13:18 PM »

It seems he just got married, is on top of the world and feels threatened by me. If it comes to bragging rights, he's going to be extremely disappointed.

:ROFL:

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2017, 04:49:46 AM »
How I feel about walking in here with these posts...knowing!!!!!!

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=22121.0;attach=36050;image

I am impressed, you had a date with a bird or two on Khreshchatyk.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:18:28 AM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2017, 05:57:10 PM »

I didn't ask you, Billy - I asked the one who knows the answers to my questions.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2017, 06:47:27 PM »
I didn't ask you, Billy - I asked the one who knows the answers to my questions.

The one you asked the question to been logged on for day and then logged out. After being jacked up on drugs, I guess he doesn't want to answer you. Putting bits and pieces together of what he said, I figured he just got married and is on a high...or two. You're welcome.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2017, 01:52:59 PM »

Once again, it is all about Billy.  See how fast he throws it down?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2017, 06:38:50 PM »
The one you asked the question to been logged on for day and then logged out. After being jacked up on drugs, I guess he doesn't want to answer you. Putting bits and pieces together of what he said, I figured he just got married and is on a high...or two. You're welcome.

As he hasn't even seen my question, that's a bloody stupid response.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2017, 06:56:43 PM »
As he hasn't even seen my question, that's a bloody stupid response.

Isn't it stupid of you to assume he didn't read your question?

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2017, 07:11:13 PM »
Isn't it stupid of you to assume he didn't read your question?

If he's gone to the bother of registering as a member, and his login details show that he hasn't been online since I posted that question, then NO.  Do you ever come onto the site without logging in?

Offline msmob

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2017, 08:22:05 PM »
If he's gone to the bother of registering as a member, and his login details show that he hasn't been online since I posted that question, then NO.  Do you ever come onto the site without logging in?

Actually, it IS  possible to check out a thread, in the public areas,  without logging in...   I found that out when arriving on a new computer or someone else's - requiring I enter my login details..

May be Mr Broomstick's computer(s) are set to require a username and password lest his 'subservient wife' reads his 'advice' ? ;)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2017, 09:03:14 PM »

Look how many people are on this site reading now. Most people aren't logged in. Boomstick wrote a slug of posts trying to get a rise out of people. You know he came back to see the results, including your question. Hopefully he was on drugs that night. If he was in a normal state of mind making those posts, his new wife is in for a shock when she comes over.

Offline msmob

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2017, 12:14:07 AM »

You know he came back to see the results, including your question.

I seriously doubt that, BillyB...

Hopefully he was on drugs that night. If he was in a normal state of mind making those posts, his new wife is in for a shock when she comes over.

:popcorn:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541375
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400