It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Odesa trip - Part 9  (Read 6328 times)

Offline Albert

Odesa trip - Part 9
« on: May 23, 2005, 05:32:08 AM »
Now arrives Gal 6 from another city at about 10 AM.  She was the one who I had been scheduled to meet a year ago when I was in her city.  But first, I had to cancel our scheduled date, and then second she was sent out of town on businesss.  When she returned she sent me many messages about a third attempt to meet, but I was heavily involved with another woman for my remaining days on that trip, so a meeting never occurred. 

I never wrote her again, figuring she would be higly peeeeed anyway.  But, then I get a Valentines message from her this past February.  Said, she had never forgotten about me, couldn't get me out of her mind, etc.  Wondering what I was doing, etc.

We started exchanging messages and she sent me one where she showed me wording of error messages that had come back to her saying 'recipient not available (or some such)' when she had sent me a couple of messages over the past year.

I really became impressed about the persistence of this lady, so I told her of my upcoming trip to Odesa invited her to come to me in Odesa.

One big drawback was her professed lack of Enlish skills.  Her teenage dau had been helping her greatly.  I would normally have ruled her out on this basis last year, but she had impressed me with her intelligence, sending me of jokes, etc.  Now, she tells me that because of our upcoming meeting that she has (at great cost) started an intensive course in English.

I became more and more impressed with her e-mails and noted something about her seeming intelligence.  She replied back that it was real in that she had an IQ of 129.  Check it out guys, it is just below the genious (which I can't even spell) catetory.

So she arrives and gives me a full kiss at our initial meeting.  She has her bag of course and marches right into the apt with no qualms.  Tall, slender gal in late 30s.  Not quite in beautiful facial category, but will pass.  Has a couple of features that are unattractive, one of which can be fixed easily and one (the teeth problems) which cannot be.  Oh well.

Anyway, she insists that she cook every meal and that we will never go to restaurant because prices are silly.  She wants to vacuum right away, scrub the floors, do the laundry, etc., and she is only there a half hour.  This from a gal with 129 IQ.

She is head of a 30 person department and earns a monthly salary that is about 4 times the amount earned by most of the other gals.  She was given a plot of land for free at the edge of the city that is designed to accomodate a free standing house.  She sold that plot and is using the proceeds plus about $20,000 that she had saved to purchase a new 4 room, 2 bath apt in a building that is being constructed in center.  Would cost close to $100,000 if bought after construction, so she says.

Now, what this woman needs from me, I certainly do not know.  But one thing she wants from me, she tells me about 7 PM, is to go to bed with me.  I actually become a little apprehensive (which is out of character) and start to think about performance anxieties, etc.  If she would have just attacked me as gal 3 had done, no problems, but to announce her intentions sort of threw me.

I said, do you really think we should on first day.  She says she feels like she has known me for more than a year and she really wants me now.  OK, well I can't refuse so we get started.

Once again, I am having another first on this trip (the squirter was one), because this gal has to be the most responsive I have ever met.  Everywhere I touched on her body with hands and kisses she was gasping, etc.  It is a lot of fun and very rewarding to be with such a woman.  And, she could reach orgasm in about 30 seconds from about any technique or equipment I used.  But one problem developed in that sometimes I was not quite sure if she had finished or if she was in frustration about not finishing.  She would sometimes pound her fists on wall or mattress and say something like   arrrrrraaaagh and get a pained look on her face.  I thought for sure it was frustration, so I asked her. 

But with her weak English skills, she had to get out the HP pocket pc (which she was a whiz at) she had brought which had the translater program.  She would proceed to write me long sentences in English which didn't answer my question, so I would have to rephrase.

My basic point was I sometimes didn't know if she was (1)  having orgasm or was (2)frustrated from lack thereof.  She replied that she had had many orgasms.  I said yes, but I can't sometimes tell case one from case two.  Then she misinterpreted as me thinking she was faking.  So she types out that she was not 'feigning.'  I said, no that is not the problem.  Finally she understood what I meant and agreed to change her signals somewhat so that I would not be confused.  Then we continued with even more fantastic results.  I think this gal is a real keeper.

Ok, so to unwind, I bring out chess set.  She had suggested that in view of her lack of English we could play chess, solve some calculus problems or work through some of the Fermat (Ferma) thereoms.  Holy sheeeet, I chose the chess although I have never played a game in my life.

I had purchased a 'How to' chess book and had done some reading.  I thought she said something about having played for 4 years.  But when she kept beating me in about 4-6 moves, I asked her about this 4 years.  She says, not for y4 ears, but since I was 4 years old.  Oh my God!!!

On second day, she announces that she loves me.  I say how can you say that on second day.  She repeats the whole bit about feeling like she has known me for over a year, has dreamed about a man such as me, etc., etc. etc.  It is all very scary.  I am thinking I need to say something similar, but just as I start to speak, she puts her fingers on my lips and say,  no you need not say anything now.   She is so smart it is scary.

Anyway, she stays with me for 3 days and is scheduled to return in three days for second visit.  She, like the other gal, will travel both ways with little sleep, go directly to work upon arrival.  And repeat process in 3 days.

Odesa women have been a complete bust, but out of towners have been great.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701