It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran  (Read 38376 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2019, 12:46:09 PM »

I believe a lot of what goes on in the culture is due to what type of government is running the show.

In Iran's case their dishonesty/deceit and martyrdom is probably centuries old.  The martyrdom from the Shia religion and the dishonesty/deceit something fairly common throughout the Middle East.  They respected the best liars the way we respect intelligence. 

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2019, 12:53:47 PM »
In Iran's case their dishonesty/deceit and martyrdom is probably centuries old.  The martyrdom from the Shia religion and the dishonesty/deceit something fairly common throughout the Middle East.  They respected the best liars the way we respect intelligence.

In the case of the USA we respect dishonesty/deceit...just look at trump!   

We may dress it up a bit differently but we are about the last ones that should be trying to chastise another county based on our own behavior.

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2019, 12:55:39 PM »

That I did know.  The CIA interference was wrong. 

...and now must be dismissed, and all the consequences and ramifications must be ignored.     ::)

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2019, 12:59:11 PM »

Bottom line - the world will be far better if Iran curtailed its proxy wars, its goal to annihilate Israel, its quest for nukes, its IRGC, ...... 

Bottom line- the world will be far better off it the USA would stop its proxy wars, it's goal to annihilate Iran, and disassemble it's 1000's of nuclear weapons. 

Fathertime!   

Offline Gator

« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2019, 01:02:30 PM »

In other news Trump probably did cyber attack Iran before calling off the bombing. Cyber attack knocked out Iran's missile batteries.

http://www.engadget.com/2019/06/22/us-cyberattack-reportedly-knocked-out-iran-missile-control-syste/?yptr=yahoo

I know nothing about how this is accomplished and how to prevent it.   I question if revealing we have this capability is good.  Now they know.  If these air defense missiles are Russian, now the Russians will be investigating how to prevent cyber attacks.  Again, I know nothing and it is very possible that the Russians knew of this vulnerability and already had ways to counter cyber attacks. 

These little skirmishes have always been good for testing technologies against the Russian weapons and systems.  The market for Russian tanks collapsed after US military wiped out the Republican Guards in Iraq in 1991.  In one battle the Iraqis lost 186 tanks, we lost 4.  In another, the tank casualties were 160 vs. 0.     

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2019, 06:13:12 PM »
I know nothing about how this is accomplished and how to prevent it.   I question if revealing we have this capability is good.  Now they know.  If these air defense missiles are Russian, now the Russians will be investigating how to prevent cyber attacks.  Again, I know nothing and it is very possible that the Russians knew of this vulnerability and already had ways to counter cyber attacks. 

Russians have some of the best, if not the best, hackers in the world. I'm sure they tested their equipment against their own hackers. I'm sure they couldn't figure out how to 100% stop hacks on their equipment but got to manufacture the equipment anyway knowing it's still vulnerable to hacks.

My feelings are Trump is going to continue with cyber warfare on their radars and missile batteries to prevent further downing of aircraft.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2019, 10:12:01 AM »

Hastert would never have been elected if his supporters, his Republican supporters, knew he was a paedophile. You take the exception Hastert, and make it the rule.

And he would have been had he been a Democrat?  I don't think so.

Yes, you do have a side.
Exactly what side is that?

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2019, 05:00:57 PM »
In the case of the USA we respect dishonesty/deceit...just look at trump!   

We may dress it up a bit differently but we are about the last ones that should be trying to chastise another county based on our own behavior.

LMAO! Fathertime...must sux to be so conflicted, man. You hate Trump as much as you do Obama. Methinks maybe moving to Bangladesh or East Timor would suit you much better, no? New Zealand certainly can use more humans. There are more sheeps in NZ than people, you know.. :P

Speaking of Obama (sheep) and humans ::::hehehe:::::

Jesse Smollet can easily be Obama's, er...let's see..Gender Noncomforming? Maybe Cis Female? Obama's Agender? Could be Two Spirit? Whatever I say...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2019, 05:36:45 PM »
Trump won't get any deal better than Obama's. Obama got them to agree to delay their nuke program and in return, they got money and were allowed to advance their ballistic missile system to deliver the nukes. 
Obama agreed to extortion. Maybe that should read...  Trump Iran won't get any deal better than Obama's.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2019, 08:09:44 PM »
Iran won't get any deal better than Obama's.

That is true. Trump certainly won't give them a better deal. There will be no deal because Iran wants concessions and the ability to advance some of their nuke or ballistic missile program. Trump won't allow any of it so why should they agree to a deal? The Iranians in charge will always eat and live well. Sanctions will only make the average Iranian suffer. We hope the average Iranian will rise against their leaders but apparently there are not enough willing to do so.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2019, 09:29:01 PM »
Sadam the average Iraqi was far better off under his regime.   USA and UK entered via Kuwait a country with far worse human rights my friends were told to leave women tied to telephone poles with no food or water in the desert as they were because it was the local custom.  Please don't try to sell the macdonalds in every town franchise  no one outside the USA believes in the good old USA.  No one in Iran will rise up as their entire family tree will be executed.  The world is tired of Israel joined with USA propaganda. Trump just makes the USA look like a bunch of idiots the man is an idiot has the USA degenerated so far that an idiot can be their President  ?

Offline Gator

« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2019, 10:32:49 PM »
Sadam the average Iraqi was far better off under his regime.   

This is your oipening statement and your position  collapses with it for two reasons.  First, the issue is not Iraq but  Iran, namely its proxy wars, Iranian-supported terrorism, its missile program, and clandestine nukes program.   Second, your statement  is true for just the Sunni minority.  The Kurds, Shia, were discriminated against by the ruling Sunni and  Ba'ath party.  The Kurds certainly are doing better today. 

No one in the US wants a war, so r-e-l-a-x Jimmy.     So far Trump is walking the fine line between being tough and going too far such as to start a shooting war. 

What specific  Trump positions do you dislike?  His orange hair doesn't count.  Did you believe Iran is a model nation in the region?   

Offline fathertime

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2019, 02:43:53 AM »
LMAO! Fathertime...must sux to be so conflicted, man. You hate Trump as much as you do Obama. 
You are wrong.   I don't hate Obama OR Trump.  I don't agree with either of their policies though, so my position has been consistent.     

The conflict should be with republicans that once chastised Obama for being a 'wimp', and now gleefully accept when trump backs down as he did in Iran.  Obama would have never allowed a US drown to be shot down without consequence as trump has....what a wimp Trump is!    Of course I agree with the trump non-response, because the US drown was probably snooping in Iranian airspace.  Trump has not put the US military on the ground in too many places so that is where I can support him.  He substitutes rhetoric and 'harshly worded tweets'.  which nations can ignore or chuckle over. 

Methinks maybe moving to Bangladesh or East Timor would suit you much better, no? New Zealand certainly can use more humans. There are more sheeps in NZ than people, you know.. :P

Speaking of Obama (sheep) and humans ::::hehehe:::::

Jesse Smollet can easily be Obama's, er...let's see..Gender Noncomforming? Maybe Cis Female? Obama's Agender? Could be Two Spirit? Whatever I say...
I'm not moving anywhere out of good old California for now among mostly humans. 

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2019, 02:44:54 AM »
  Did you believe Iran is a model nation in the region?   

Is the USA the model nation in that region?  What are we doing on other nation's doorstep trying to push them around for?

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2019, 02:46:30 AM »
.  The world is tired of Israel joined with USA propaganda. Trump just makes the USA look like a bunch of idiots the man is an idiot has the USA degenerated so far that an idiot can be their President  ?
Yes it appears much of the world is fed up with the USA's antics.  Although you can see a segment of the US populace thinks the USA should be sticking it's snout throughout the world, because we know better.

Fathertime! 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2019, 04:41:37 AM »
Sadam the average Iraqi was far better off under his regime.

Irrelevant, the Bush gang invaded Iraq. Trump wasn't president, he was
a private businessman.

Trump is the first elected Republican to say that it was a mistake. If Trump
wanted to lob a few missiles over into Iran he would have done it already
so your original premise that the USA did this to start a war is wrong.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2019, 06:00:53 AM »
Irrelevant, the Bush gang invaded Iraq. Trump wasn't president, he was
a private businessman.

Minimizing US blame and pinning it on one guy (Bush) isn't going to work.  The US is responsible and no way to weasel out of it.

Trump is the first elected Republican to say that it was a mistake. If Trump
wanted to lob a few missiles over into Iran he would have done it already
so your original premise that the USA did this to start a war is wrong.

There already is a war, even if it is currently a war without bullets.   We (The US) might do more if we could get away with being more aggressive, without blowback.   There is little international support for what we are doing, and little to no appetite from the public for a shooting war. 

We should be cutting our military budget drastically in part because we won't be able to use it in the foreseeable future because of the international pressure, and the internal disgust.  Although who knows how we (The US) will stage events in an effort to gain more support for military intervention. 

Fathertime! 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2019, 09:47:22 AM »
You are wrong.

No, I'm not  :P

... I don't hate Obama OR Trump.  I don't agree with either of their policies though, so my position has been consistent....

Hate = passionately dislike. Same ol', same ol'...

This next statement, if read VERY carefully, actually does show you're a conflicted man...
..The conflict should be with republicans that once chastised Obama for being a 'wimp', and now gleefully accept when trump backs down as he did in Iran.  Obama would have never allowed a US drown to be shot down without consequence as trump has....what a wimp Trump is!    Of course I agree with the trump non-response, because the US drown was probably snooping in Iranian airspace.  Trump has not put the US military on the ground in too many places so that is where I can support him.  He substitutes rhetoric and 'harshly worded tweets'.  which nations can ignore or chuckle over.

1) It's 'drone'.
2) You call Trump a wimp but you agree with him, which makes you what exactly? Conflicted, maybe?
3) Trump has not put military on the ground in too mane places and you support him, etc..you seem to agree with everything he had done so far based on that statement, yet you hate/passionately dislike his policies...conflicted, maybe?

The dude is simply awesome to me, man. Apparently, to you, too..

Unemployment in the sub--4 percentile. Record.
Lowest black/latino unemployment. Record.
Outstanding GDP reports. Awesome!
Highest female employment. Record.
Abolish NAFTA and replaced with USMCA. Amazing.
Rejected the stupid Paris Agreement (depriving Europe of a cash cow). Awesome!
Deals directly with China's unfair trade practices (that everyone agrees IS unfair). Phenomenal!
Mostly eliminated the ISIS caliphate in less than 2 years! Awesome!
Tabled peace negotiations with NK. Bravo!!!!
Despite a deluge of silly obstructions by the Democrats/MSM, had massively exposed cronyism in DC and the DNC including the corruption with the intelligence agencies. Incredible!!!

I mean, there's so much more to state to show how much THE Trump had accomplished in just less than two years of his presidential term as he move forward to Make America Great Again!!!!

I'm not moving anywhere out of good old California for now among mostly humans. 

Fathertime!

I understand. A whole lot of liberals did too despite saying they'll leave if THE Trump is elected president. Gives us a glimpse how much their words really mean.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:49:36 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2019, 11:17:12 AM »
Gozpedy,

this whole thing with Iran IS BECAUSE OF TRUMP...
dont ya’ll get it?

Iran was shipping over 2.5 MB/day of oil, most of which was sold in Asia (with clear intent to INCREASE production)
now it’s around 1.0 MB/day because of Trump’s unilaterally imposed sanctions on Iran because Trump pulled out of the nuclear deal between the USA and Iran

OK? with me so far, or is this too hard and taxing, and ya’ll need a little nap first?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-oil-iran-exports/irans-oil-exports-hit-new-2019-low-so-far-in-april-sources-idUSKCN1RS1I9

that’s a HUGE loss to Iran, HUGE and that’s after they spent couple hundred billion to INCREASE production....

so what’s Iran to do?
just let their country fall into economic ruin because Donald Trump said so
or...
keep moving closer and closer to shutting down the  Strait of Hormuz to oil and LNG shipping
think of the consequences of that boys and girls
at it's widest point the Strait of Hormuz is 21 miles long from Iran
Iran can use long range artillery or anti-ship missiles that it manufacturers
to shut down the straits anytime it wants

they are trying to do it in a way that will have foreign support
from Arab states
from Russia
from China
by "baiting" the USA into making a move that exposes a US Navy Carrier to anti-ship missiles
and Iran will launch 100 missiles at it and sink it
and meanwhile the stock market crashes
and gas is rationed
and the dollar crashes
and Syria cuts all oil and gas pipelines in the North
and Russia cuts off gas and oil to Ukraine

and interest rates start climbing and climbing along with unemployment
and when you calculate the new higher interest rate with a 20 trillion federal debt...
it makes it harder to come up with stimulus money to try and offset rising unemployment
when interest payments add hundreds of billions more in deficits per year than just 5 years ago...

meanwhile America’s allies are backing away, mistrustful of Trump
who they understand is the one who unilaterally without European support withdrew from the treaty and thus is responsible for starting this entire thing...
and this after Obama cemented the treaty and gave us peace....
we ALREADY had peace with Iran when Trump came in...

just one of MANY foreign relations disasters for the USA
which ain't over
and could easily result in a war and depression

making America Great
go "F" yourself

if we can avoid a war over the straits, then we'll be lucky...
but if I were Iran
I would bait the USA into a stupid move that makes them bomb
and show some pictures of little kids killed by American bombs in Iran
and then smack them hard by sinking a carrier
and THEN completely shutting down the straits

if Iran did this, there would be a LOT of cheers
and as long as they could hold out and keep the straits closed
for as long as possible
they will WIN
and AFTER
they can ship as much oil to Asia as they want
AND
DO NUKES!!!

so what will Iran's next move be?

I see an escalation coming...
I think the next ship bombing will be below the waterline...
and the consequences more serious

Iran will try and outflank Saudi Arabia by supporting rebel groups in Yemen and Sudan and using them as proxies
to attack Saudi shipping and pipelines from all directions around Saudi Arabia

in the end, a future US president will have to try and redo the treaty but the USA will have zero credibility after Trump...

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 01:33:06 PM by krimster2 »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2019, 02:49:23 PM »
Sadam the average Iraqi was far better off under his regime.   USA and UK entered via Kuwait a country with far worse human rights my friends were told to leave women tied to telephone poles with no food or water in the desert as they were because it was the local custom.  Please don't try to sell the macdonalds in every town franchise  no one outside the USA believes in the good old USA.  No one in Iran will rise up as their entire family tree will be executed.  The world is tired of Israel joined with USA propaganda. Trump just makes the USA look like a bunch of idiots the man is an idiot has the USA degenerated so far that an idiot can be their President  ?

Speaking of a nation of idiots, when will that useless old hag going to croak? All she ever do is throw those pompous parties so she can wear those stupid looking, color-matching gawdy hats courtesy of the hard-earned monies skimmed off the backs of her peons....Heck, her peons murdered, raped, pillaged nations and tens of millions of its inhabitants, courtesy of her 'name'. Now that's what I would call 'idiotic'. Imagine that, at least the Spaniards blamed it all in the name of a religion.

Oh and btw, when she does croak, are you sure a 'king' will take her place? I mean, rumors have it, and likely The Lady D's little big smelly secret is he ain't exactly a 'he', knowhatImean? It shouldn't really matter if good ol' Charles/Charlie/Charl/Char/Cherry/Charlise, or whatever else 'it' wants to go by these days, it's all that same. Shafted is shafted for you regardless, yes?

Since we're calling a 'spade' a 'spade'..best you call 'it' queen Charles. This way, you won't even need to amend your national anthem.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 03:23:45 PM by GQBlues »

Offline ML

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2019, 03:07:12 PM »
Iranian Air Defense Site: 'Unknown aircraft you are in Iranian airspace. Identify yourself.'

Aircraft: 'This is a United States aircraft. I know that I am in Iraqi airspace.'

Air Defense Site: 'You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!'

Aircraft: 'This is a United States F-35 fighter. Send 'em up, I'll wait!'

Air Defense Site: (... total silence)
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2019, 03:16:33 PM »
so what’s Iran to do?

Simple.  Give assurances they will not acquire nukes and missile delivery systems. 

....keep moving closer and closer to shutting down the  Strait of Hormuz to oil

If you believe the world community would sit still if Iran attempted this drastic move, you are crazier than a shithouse rat.  Maybe you are. 

they are trying to do it in a way that will have foreign support
from Arab states
from Russia
from China

Arab states?  Nope.   A few Shia dominated states, no Sunni states. 

Russia?  Of course!  The murderous thug at its head has domestic problems that can be fixed only with dramatic increases in oil prices.  Iran and Putin deserve each other.     

China?  Nope.  China the Great Exporter does not want to see the world go into an economic recession,  thereby reducing demand for their exports. 

by "baiting" the USA into making a move that exposes a US Navy Carrier to anti-ship missiles
and Iran will launch 100 missiles at it and sink it

stock market crashes....gas is rationed....dollar crashes.....interest rates start climbing and climbing along with unemployment
...harder to come up with stimulus money to try and offset rising unemployment   

Krimster, on this RWD forum you have make about 100 dire predictions and NONE (as in zero) of your predictions have occurred.  What a bunch of hot air.  msmob is more grounded than you are.  Its not even close.  How can you keep a hot UW wife when you are such a nervous pansy ass?!?!

Trump....is the one who unilaterally without European support withdrew from the treaty and thus is responsible for starting this entire thing...

News for you - it wasn't a treaty.  Congress would never have ratified such a weak agreement. 

Obama cemented the treaty and gave us peace

Peace?!?!   How many proxy wars does Iran support?   How many people have been killed in those wars?  How many Americans have been maimed if not killed by explosive devices manufactured by Iran and given to terrorists for that purpose?  What does the world really know about Iran's nuclear capabilities (amazing how Iran was able to ramp up their enrichment program so quickly)?  Why does Iran develop long range missiles for delivering nukes?  Why doesn't Iran come to the negotiating table if it has nothing to hide?  Why chant "Death to Amerika"  after signing the agreement and taking billions in cash. 

but if I were Iran...then smack them hard by sinking a carrier....if Iran did this, there would be a LOT of cheers

Cheers!   Cheers for the deaths of American sailors?  Cheers for starting a world recession?  The only people cheering would be some Iranians and sick, treasonous bastards. Which one are you....sick or treasonous?  I hope your behavior in real life is not this disturbing.       

Offline ML

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »

Oh and btw, when she does croak, are you sure a 'king' will take her place? I mean, rumors have it, and likely The Lady D's little big smelly secret is he ain't exactly a 'he',

Husband has always insisted that lights be off during sex.

After some years, the wife cannot contain her curiosity and turns on light.

Wife:  How can you explain your use of that cucumber ?

Husband:  You explain the two children.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2019, 03:50:18 PM »
Husband has always insisted that lights be off during sex.

After some years, the wife cannot contain her curiosity and turns on light.

Wife:  How can you explain your use of that cucumber ?

Husband:  You explain the two children.

Hhhmmm...what a 'pickle'  :o

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2019, 06:08:58 PM »
"when you are such a nervous pansy ass?!?! "

whatcha talkin bout Willis?

my strategy is for the USA to have a new nuclear arms race with smaller tactical nukes
have a new submarine ballistic missile fleet
each sub is larger than current Ohio class submarine
but instead of 24 tridents have 128 smaller tactical nuclear missiles with a 10 KT warhead and 1,200 mi range or can use a high explosive warhead
warheads are accurate to 3 meters and there's a bunker buster version
since we no longer have any kind of intermediate missile treaty we should push this approach
have 40 of these boats with a mixture of high explosive and nukes
with precision up to the minute satellite reconnaissance and super encrypted underwater communication
to pinpoint each target in real time to the meter - simultaneously for hundreds of targets
with an invisible fleet hidden beneath the waves
protected by our surface navy

whether Iran or North Korea
we could position this fleet off shore
and send one warning shot per hour
and then fire hundreds of tactical nukes
with a maximum of 3 minute radar warning
that would completely remove any trace
of either country
centuries after they were destroyed
people would wonder if they in reality
ever really existed

but you are right about one thing!!!!
I AM "bat shit" crazy!!!!!
I even sell my droppings on Ebay as a natural fertilizer
for home gardeners who insist on the very best...
with fresh Krimster premium grade guano
you will just feel your vegetables growing faster
I personally guarantee it!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 07:52:23 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1939
Total: 1948

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM