It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blondie thoughts about everything....  (Read 74841 times)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Blondie thoughts about everything....
« on: March 10, 2011, 06:11:52 AM »
Many of us afraid to open the heart because of fear to break from one-way love. Well  why for pessimism such??? The love - it not a lottery with the guaranteed automatic main prize in the form of the packed red fluttering heart ready to passion in a velvet box from sweet long nights, alternately with hot is a little spicy passion. The love it simply Love, at it is a lot of displays and they never repeat. Even at the same person. Well you will always not look the same person throughout all life? It is logical? As well with love, it changes how is the weather. Today it gentle and timid, tomorrow it not assured and sad, and the day after tomorrow it will be similar to hurricane which will sweep away all on the way and you should think in advance to what you is ready. To hurricane or to silent not appreciable modest, in displays, love. As they say in the Bible, under requests yes it will be given you. Here and we that will ask, to what we will be ready, we will receive. We have fears and doubts, and so our partner to the full will show situations which will provide us with portion of all aforesaid. We - "mirror" each other....
Happiness does not come - from happiness are born, as with the nose or legs, ass and everything else, or you're born with it or not

Offline AsH

• Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Blondie thoughts about everything....
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 11:18:45 PM »
Along the lines of "nothing ventured nothing gained"

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:38:46 PM »
I agree ... but sometimes these brave men like you is hard to find on your way .... so remember the adage when she disappeared around the bend.

there are only fleeting bitter regret

regret
regret that the late
Happiness does not come - from happiness are born, as with the nose or legs, ass and everything else, or you're born with it or not

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 12:29:39 AM »
1.The woman never takes off shirt, clutching at her back.

2.Women are not scratching their heads. Firstly, they do not like to show their dismay, and secondly, it spoils my hair.

3.Women often pulls the strands of hair, even short ones, on your finger or a brush of hair tickled her cheek. Men are so rarely done.

4.A woman never really does not understand why the players by football, make such a ridiculous pile of hands. So she does not flinch when a movie hero gets hit a boot in the crotch.

5.Woman bites are not a cigarette with her teeth. It does not leave it in your mouth, and always keeps in her hand.

6.Yawning, the woman covers her mouth with her hand, not fist.

7.Take a bath, a woman - whether a long-haired, short-haired or ill with typhoid fever - always pulls on her head like a turban of the amateur towels, at least one minute. Causes of the eastern rite known.

8.Women are virtually non-irritating when clothes get stuck between the buttocks. The fair sex with pleasure is all of these torture devices under the name "bikini". Moreover, usually the woman is not trying to discreetly fix clothes behind, rising from his chair.

9.Preparing to strike, something to throw, a woman removes her hand sideways, and backwards. That's why ladies never send to blow up tanks.

10.Shaking the hand, a woman almost shrugs it. About Women's handshake poet Voloshin said that it seemed "to pop-dead baby."

11.Turning  to the call, the woman usually turns only her head. Man unfolds and the body, as it has much less flexible neck.

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 12:36:31 AM »
12.Women are afraid of spiders, worms and mice. They also do not like Caterpillars, even very beautiful.

13.The vast majority of women believe that to wash with soap and water is bad (what exactly they wash their hands - look in the bathroom).

14.Having sex, a woman thinks about how beautiful she looks there.

15.On the proposal to show his hands men honestly stretch open palms. Women stretch out your hands palms down, apparently in order to demonstrate an impeccable manicure and size of the diamonds.

16.Words that woman says, slapping on a finger with a hammer, you can skip without censorship on the air "Good night, kids ..." That said, in such cases a man can not be broadcast.

17.Women open bottles of beer opener beer bottles.

18. Women have dominated the thoracic type of respiration. The men in the process of respiration is actively involved abdominal muscles.

19.Women do not like when they have free hands. Therefore, they always carry a handbag - to pick at her thong, to hold the edge and endlessly in her digging. For lack of a handbag fit anything - a fan, gloves, book, flower.

20.Climb or descend the mountain women try sideways. Men are just larger straddle.

21.Treat your heels women prefer, turning her back. Men are just turning a raised foot.

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 12:42:53 AM »
22.To her genitals in women rather indifferent, detached attitude, they are almost strangers to each other. Women do not talk to them, not give them a playful nicknames, do not take offense at them.

23.On the hot sand, gravel or a woman goes out on tiptoe. A man comes only at the heel.

24. Sitting down, women squeeze their knees, or just keep them in parallel. Therefore, in public transport have a neighbor lady preferred.

25.Stretching, men weep, or raise their hands, and women bend their elbows pressed to your sides.

26.The desire for compromise inherent in the female sex, affects how they tell obscene jokes. They may decide to publicly tell even the most greasy joke. But the key word stammer so indistinct that no one knows. More often they are trying to convey obscene spice facial expressions, gestures and desperate look on her face.

27.Seen on the woman's robe tied above the navel, and men - lower .

28.If a woman on the street unbuttoned fly, makes available a rather indifferent react to this circumstance and fix calmly pants.

29.Ears of female plug with your fingers, and men - in his hands.

30.When you ask a woman to give you a lighter, she sends you a lighter, but does not test your jumping ability and reaction.

Offline AsH

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 12:58:53 AM »
Now you have lost me ...... :cluebat:

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 01:08:57 AM »

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 02:15:15 AM »
Yet both need love.....
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline AsH

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 03:03:52 AM »
Oh yes very much so.............

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 03:31:45 AM »
And sometimes both need to just chill...and let life happen...  ;D
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Muzh

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 06:33:25 AM »
Now you have lost me ...... :cluebat:

Boy, can't you tell the difference in sexes?  8)

Sia darling, I've seen some of these before, and the other ones are prime.

Naming genitals? ROTFLMFAO
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Gator

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 07:32:24 AM »
Sia,

Interesting thoughts and observations.  A relationship - intersection of the differences between two people, and if they complement each other, it is bliss.

Based on the title, I thought this thread was about blondie jokes.  In America we have a category of jokes for which blondes are the target, suggesting that they are airheads (stupid).   This is an example:

A PLANE IS ON ITS WAY TO TORONTO , WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GETS UP, AND MOVES TO FIRST CLASS

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHES HER DO THIS, AND ASKS TO SEE HER TICKET.

SHE THEN TELLS THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR ECONOMY CLASS TICKET, AND THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK.

THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO  TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT GOES INTO THE COCKPIT AND EXPLAINS THE SUITUATION.  THE CO-PILOT GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIES TO
EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY SHE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO HER SEAT.

THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, AND I'M GOING TO  TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."

THE CO-PILOT TELLS THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND.

THE PILOT SAYS, "YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL HANDLE THIS.   I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE.  I SPEAK BLONDE."

HE GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERS IN HER EAR, AND SHE SAYS, "OH, I'M SORRY." AND SHE GETS UP AND RETURNS TO HER SEAT IN ECONOMY..

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT ARE AMAZED AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE.

"I TOLD HER, "FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO  TORONTO ".

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 07:34:04 AM by Gator »

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 07:41:49 AM »
There are three kinds of space in our universe:

Inner Space.

Outer Space.

And the Space between the ears of a blonde.

Another rendition:
Which has greater volume?
Inner space, outer space or the space between the ears of a blonde?
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 07:53:30 AM »
My dear boys, want to ask why the distance between the rails is exactly 143.5 cm .. nothing more and nothing less .... in any country

P.S. Blondy question
 :popcorn:

Offline Muzh

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 08:19:47 AM »
My dear boys, want to ask why the distance between the rails is exactly 143.5 cm .. nothing more and nothing less .... in any country

P.S. Blondy question

Good answer! LOL
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Gator

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 09:33:04 AM »
Clever blondes may play on the fact that some men think them not so intelligent.  Another blonde joke with an ironical twist:

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several minutes, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.   ;)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 09:34:07 AM »

P.S. Blondy question

It's not the same, LOL. Different countries use different gauges and when trains pass from on country to another the train is jacked up and the trucks are switched to that nations gauge ;)

P.S. Many countries share the same gauge tracks but not all.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:36:11 AM by JR »

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 09:55:02 AM »
Well, another question.

Favorite film?
Here are the most-most favorite and what is the most disgusting movie for you, boys!

Mine list:

1.The Once in America
2. The Notebook
3.The Interstate 60
4.London
5.Godfuther
6.Solaris

I hate:
1.Solt
2.stupid horror modern movie (except "Jaws", the first horror movie in the video lounge of the Soviet period, just nostalgia)

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »
For me it would have to be the original "True Grit." Haven't seen the remake yet.

Offline SMS60

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 10:11:35 AM »
Favorite blond joke?

A loving husband just purchased a new cell phone for his new bubbly blond bride.

He decided to call her a few hours after handing it over to her on his way to work. He called.......she answered....and she demanded to know how he knew she was in Wal- Mart.....................heheheheh.
Quote from: Simoni on Today at 09:06:15 AM
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 10:20:33 AM »
Favorite blond joke?

A loving husband just purchased a new cell phone for his new bubbly blond bride.

He decided to call her a few hours after handing it over to her on his way to work. He called.......she answered....and she demanded to know how he knew she was in Wal- Mart.....................heheheheh.

With a normal(woman) peasant boring as the Philharmonic. With the psychopathic or BLONDIE is interesting, you never know what she throws and where.
The dominance of women frightens men more than impotence. Yep??

A man may be in a rage, or upset, or anxious, but in the end is not too difficult to manage. If you keep it in the right frame of mind, a man can make for you any miracle. Of course they still want passionate sex, and that you keep the house in order, while remaining beautiful and that you have enough energy to joint entertainment, but still the adoration and support in the first place.  This is true? Or Blond still playing with  new ipAd?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 10:22:25 AM by Sia »

Offline Muzh

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 10:28:53 AM »
Well, another question.

Favorite film?
Here are the most-most favorite and what is the most disgusting movie for you, boys!

Mine list:

1.The Once in America
2. The Notebook
3.The Interstate 60
4.London
5.Godfuther
6.Solaris

I've seen the last two. Solaris with George Clooney was .. eh. The Once in America? Do you mean Once Upon a Time in America? That was a grat movie.

I hate:
1.Solt
2.stupid horror modern movie (except "Jaws", the first horror movie in the video lounge of the Soviet period, just nostalgia)

Parts of Salt were filmed next to the building where I work. The scene where she is on top of a rig over some bridges right before the motorcycle chase. I haven't seen the movie but I saw the filming of these scenes. Took them about three weeks to do that. Some of the players were here for the premiere at the movie therater on the corner from my office.

With the psychopathic or BLONDIE is interesting, you never know what she throws and where.
The dominance of women frightens men more than impotence. Yep??

My exwife is a blonde, natural.

Bring her on!

A man may be in a rage, or upset, or anxious, but in the end is not too difficult to manage. If you keep it in the right frame of mind, a man can make for you any miracle. Of course they still want passionate sex, and that you keep the house in order, while remaining beautiful and that you have enough energy to joint entertainment, but still the adoration and support in the first place.  This is true? Or Blond still playing with  new ipAd?

She could be a red-head (my all-time favorite) or brunette or blue hair. For both examples above.

Offline Shostakovich

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »
Dolly saves the day:

"I'm not offended by blonde jokes since I know I'm not dumb and I also know I'm not really blonde"  Dolly Parton

Applies to Sia also.

Offline Sia

• Local Ghost
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 11:02:42 PM »
Oh, if people stopped thinking patterns and stereotypes ... like it would be nice to live. We come into this world pure and innocent in our mind, a white sheet of paper, write what you want, be what you want. Only then parents begin to enter their personal preferences, fears and secret desires, unrealized projects, and get a new man whose soul asks one, but the mind makes its own way, and the little man is hard to find his place in life.
We walks through the dark alleys of the unconscious and could not find a way.
Someone soon (hopefully) ,someone is too late (not the most ideal option) understands that no one must to live aslike puppet .Big Mind goes beyond the usual and the man becomes truly free. He is no longer a pawn in the mass. He Actor-your reality! You can already choose for myself.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701