It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Dating Sites  (Read 2503 times)

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Dating Sites
« on: July 13, 2018, 01:37:29 PM »
In case anyone is interested, I checked the DM notify webpage statistics on hypestat. Their website receives 280 visitors per day. That alone wouldn't be a warning sign, as I met my FSU wife from a small agency(25 years ago before widespread internet), but this agency boasts 2.7 million members on their home page. That would mean members would only check once every several years
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 01:43:28 PM by GenMish »

Offline GenMish

Dating Sites
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 06:31:58 AM »
I checked several web traffic sites, all indicated that DM Notify receives very few visitors a day

For instance, from easycounter

http://www.easycounter.com/report/dmnotify.com

"Global rank
5 822 999
Daily visitors
Daily pageviews
Pageviews per user
Rating

Status
Latest check
18 days ago
Dmnotify.com is tracked by us since October, 2012. Over the time it has been ranked as high as 544 499 in the world, while most of its traffic comes from Russian Federation, where it reached as high as 233 683 position. It was owned by several entities, from Irina to Irina Grebneva, it was hosted by RIPE Network Coordination Centre, SoftEnergo and others.
Dmnotify has the lowest Google pagerank and bad results in terms of Yandex topical citation index. We found that Dmnotify.com is poorly ‘socialized’ in respect to any social network. "

When I googled the owner, I found a thread were they say she is a scammer

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32125

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Dating Sites
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 06:43:14 AM »
I checked several web traffic sites, all indicated that DM Notify receives very few visitors a day

For instance, from easycounter

http://www.easycounter.com/report/dmnotify.com

"Global rank
5 822 999
Daily visitors
Daily pageviews
Pageviews per user
Rating

Status
Latest check
18 days ago
Dmnotify.com is tracked by us since October, 2012. Over the time it has been ranked as high as 544 499 in the world, while most of its traffic comes from Russian Federation, where it reached as high as 233 683 position. It was owned by several entities, from Irina to Irina Grebneva, it was hosted by RIPE Network Coordination Centre, SoftEnergo and others.
Dmnotify has the lowest Google pagerank and bad results in terms of Yandex topical citation index. We found that Dmnotify.com is poorly ‘socialized’ in respect to any social network. "

When I googled the owner, I found a thread were they say she is a scammer

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32125

As mentioned above, DM Notify is only one of many affiliate sites they use. When I was a member, 2-3 years ago, not one on the ladies I talked to used that address, they had different ones almost all of them.

The owner of the domain dmnotify.com seems to be an Irina Grebneva

Here is a list of all the domains she has registered :62 results which many are directed to the same site.

http://securitytrails.com/list/by-email/irinagrebneva@gmail.com/page/1

So by only looking at traffic going to dmnotify, you are not getting the whole picture.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Dating Sites
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 07:47:53 AM »
I'm not sure what the correct number is, but today there were over 3000 women online according to the site, so conservatively if you combine men who visited also, it should be at least 6000.

Offline GenMish

Dating Sites
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 09:36:00 AM »
As mentioned above, DM Notify is only one of many affiliate sites they use. When I was a member, 2-3 years ago, not one on the ladies I talked to used that address, they had different ones almost all of them.

The owner of the domain dmnotify.com seems to be an Irina Grebneva

Here is a list of all the domains she has registered :62 results which many are directed to the same site.

http://securitytrails.com/list/by-email/irinagrebneva@gmail.com/page/1

So by only looking at traffic going to dmnotify, you are not getting the whole picture.

I cut n pasted the other sites into the web traffic counter, and the combined web traffic of the other 61 domains is less than DMNotify...just a few hundred total

For grins, I checked Ukrainedate.com, they receive 14000 daily visitors

The reason I am bringing this up, date scamming is becoming automated. Computer geeks are setting up dating sites full of fake profiles. The program answers inquiries and can even small talk to a point. After a dozen exchanges, a pro takes over

Im not saying DM is one of those sites, but I do find it odd they have 2.7 MILLION members and I cant find any evidence of that in their web traffic
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:43:19 AM by GenMish »

Offline BillyB

Dating Sites
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 09:42:34 AM »
The reason I am bringing this up, date scamming is becoming automated. Computer geeks are setting up dating sites full of fake profiles. The program answers inquiries and can even small talk to a point. After a dozen exchanges, a pro takes over

Im not saying DM is one of those sites, but I do find it odd they have 2.7 MILLION members and I cant find any evidence of that in their web traffic

Ashley Madison is a good example of that. It was claimed 95% of the women's profiles there are fake, inactive, or operated by an agency employee. The goal is to give the idea the site is very active with women and thus getting men to pay to join.

Mamba.ru has over 400,000 people visiting everyday and it also has many sister sites. If a guy signs up on one site, he gets to communicate with the ladies from the other sites too. It's free or there is a small fee for more privileges.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JayH

Dating Sites
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 04:55:20 PM »
Can a mod please carve of all this stuff about dating sites? :tmi: :rules:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541014
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM