It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far?  (Read 444404 times)

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Keep dreaming bub... any life, even as bad as you describe for me and others is a hundredfold better than the miserable lonely one you live.

Seek help.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Keep dreaming bub... any life, even as bad as you describe for me and others is a hundredfold better than the miserable lonely one you live.

Seek help.

I'm quite happy with my life but thank you for enquiring.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
I'm quite happy with my life but thank you for enquiring.

You're being  a mite economical with the truth, there...  Who wants to be in their 40's still single and childless ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
You're being  a mite economical with the truth, there...  Who wants to be in their 40's still single and childless ?

Not everyone has to reproduce Mobe, I'm not saying I don't but end of the day we are all only here on this planet so long. Unless I find someone I feel really into I don't settle for less it has always been that way for me as I know it wouldn't work otherwise anyway. Grabbing just anyone or a girl I'm not interested in trying to grab me doesn't work for me. Some people will just grab onto anyone for fear of being alone and live their lives out dissatisfied with a half life. Many people make that mistake early on just to not be alone then later after knocking out a few kids realise they chose the wrong partner in their haste and divorce then go looking for someone they really want to be with, some end up on here looking for a FSW.

I have stuff going on in my life, I know what I want to do, like doing and I have a vision. If I find someone that I really want to be with then great, if not I can still do much with my life while I'm here. People are in different circumstances in all different walks of life, my life compared to some isn't so bad.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Strider

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Don't get too excited over antibody tests. Remember COVID-19 tests? Many were inaccurate. Some only 20% accurate. 

It's early days.  The testing and medicine will improve over time.  It is worth noting that COVID-19 is 98% similar to SARS.  It would make sense that people who had SARS, and still have some antibodies to it, may also have some immunity to COVID-19. 

I travel frequently.  As a result, I get exposed to different strains of viruses.  Flying commercial airlines is a great way to get sick.  If I get sick, I tend not to stay sick long.  What I got around Christmas was nasty.  Luckily, I got over it fairly quickly.  This illness was here in the U.S. possibly late last year.  The testing will start now, and it will prove what it proves.
"It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth!"
-Fiodor Michajłowicz Dostojewski

Offline LAman

………...  What I got around Christmas was nasty.  Luckily, I got over it fairly quickly.   .

Hope you got checked for STD's !!

The holiday season is a time for giving!!!! )))
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
"Who wants to be in their 40's still single and childless ? "

me, that's who!!!
i'd give anything to be single now!
instead of married with 2 teen daughters whose future just got destroyed
I'd freakin LOVE to go live by myself in the mountains and pan gold out of the Yuba River near Nevada City, CA the rest of my life until I died
but I got them kids and an ole lady man...

Offline BillyB

It is worth noting that COVID-19 is 98% similar to SARS.  It would make sense that people who had SARS, and still have some antibodies to it, may also have some immunity to COVID-19. 

98% similar is a huge difference. Too bad a SARS or MERS vaccine was never found otherwise we might be able to try it on COVID-19. I put up a link earlier to a SARS study that show antibodies for SARS last around 2 years and begin to diminish. Conclusion by the doctors was a person can get re-infected by SARS after a few years. There was a small study of 4 monkeys with COVID-19. All 4 made a full recovery and 2 were able to get re-infected right away. There is no guarantee of immunity. There is no guarantee herd immunity will work either.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
how to run a simple depression-era scam...
or, brother can ya spare a dime?

ya gotta have an off-shore shell company located in a tax haven country like “Isle Of Man” fer instance, and this company has sterling and dollar accounts in a major UK bank like HSBC fer instance

so you pay your employees each $1,000 per week (you're just laundering money you got from some "bizness" generally to some degree not entirely legit, but makes $$$$$)
you, your wife, your kids, salaries paid from your over-seas co bank acct...
to the bank accounts you setup in your local bank for your family setup for their salary payroll...
later, pay all taxes on this using simple standard deductions...

it’s free money, for almost no work by me, just 30 min paperwork per week
plus a few hours during tax season...
government’s really happy cuz we ain’t deducting anything!!

now we shut down this business “due to the Corona Virus”
we still collect the same money but we use different accounts from different banks on both ends
and now we don’t declare it!!!
just take the cash from the ATM, and my wife does this twice per week!!!
but we applied for unemployment and disaster relief and the 4 of us have already received $9,700!

I expect that by the end of July I will be able to buy 20 ounces of gold from Apmex this way
I am buying volume from Ampex and my bank in the Isle of Man has power of attorney to receive and store bullion for me on my behalf!!!

I just have to figure out how to get it from the bank in Douglass to the USA
and that’s freakin easy
a boat!!

everything in my future involves boats now in some way, it’s weird
boats headin up and down the Gulf Stream towards Costa Rica, and...
boats headin out from the Irish Sea to South Padre Island, Texas
with aluminum cases filled with stacks of 10 oz bars
and stacks of 1 oz liberty bullion rounds
the shine in a bright light is mind boggling

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:15:23 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

Not everyone has to reproduce Mobe, I'm not saying I don't but end of the day we are all only here on this planet so long. Unless I find someone I feel really into I don't settle for less it has always been that way for me as I know it wouldn't work otherwise anyway. Grabbing just anyone or a girl I'm not interested in trying to grab me doesn't work for me. Some people will just grab onto anyone for fear of being alone and live their lives out dissatisfied with a half life. Many people make that mistake early on just to not be alone then later after knocking out a few kids realise they chose the wrong partner in their haste and divorce then go looking for someone they really want to be with, some end up on here looking for a FSW.

I have stuff going on in my life, I know what I want to do, like doing and I have a vision. If I find someone that I really want to be with then great, if not I can still do much with my life while I'm here. People are in different circumstances in all different walks of life, my life compared to some isn't so bad.

Methinks our Trench doth protest TOO much ....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Methinks our Trench doth protest TOO much ....

Mobe, I'll explain so you can (hopefully) understand, you see some guys will jump at the chance of getting it on with some fat ugly cow, they will think 'great I can have kids'. However the odds are that they will produce fat and/or ugly children, not right away of course most babies look adorable but when they grow up odds are they will resemble the parents, the fruit does not fall far from the tree as they say. Now odds are if they had daughters the daughters can do the same, they can get a guy, most likely not the guy they want and will have little choice, it is just their ability to carry children that is getting them a look in. Any sins meanwhile will have a harder time, they are unlikely to have the looks either to get the partner they would like and so will have to decide if the will settle for a fat ugly girl and have the displeasure of making out with her. Only occasionally do two parents at the lower end of the looks spectrum produce attractive children and that is usually from a particular mix of genes from both parents ending up in a better overall combination of features.

Now I'm not a guy who is willing to settle for a fat ugly girl, I couldn't do that to myself or to any children knowing they got saddled with crap genes just so I am not alone. You'll see plenty of men and women around who just don't care, they think of themselves first and b*llocks to pushing out more people that will struggle to get on or lead a happy life with what they have. I couldn't do that to another person, I wouldn't want to have children with someone I felt was well under par out of desperation for myself. Some people fear being alone so much that they will create all sorts of sh*tty situations to avoid it, I've even seen news reports on TV of women repeatedly pushing out children when they know they have a bad genetic abnormality that will mean there is a high chance those children will not last long and will suffer a painfully short life. They unfortunately don't care of the misery they are inflicting they just keep trying for more children till they have one/some that don't come out with that gene :-\ Again it's not something I would like to think I would do.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
98% similar is a huge difference. Too bad a SARS or MERS vaccine was never found otherwise we might be able to try it on COVID-19. I put up a link earlier to a SARS study that show antibodies for SARS last around 2 years and begin to diminish. Conclusion by the doctors was a person can get re-infected by SARS after a few years. There was a small study of 4 monkeys with COVID-19. All 4 made a full recovery and 2 were able to get re-infected right away. There is no guarantee of immunity. There is no guarantee herd immunity will work either.

If a vaccine or good enough treatment is not found I'm guessing this virus could go on to kill millions maybe even billions eventually. That is assuming all this social distancing doesn't successfully sort it out either. I get the impression that the social distancing will likely only just slow the progress off the virus unless the results fro. China are to be believed that you can completely eliminate it by this method.

My guess is that if it does keep returning as you suggest Billy is that it may only end when the population on the planet gets so sparce as to give a natural space barrier from it being passed on anymore. That will at least please environmentalists who think this planet is headed for wipeout in about 10 years time from now due to overpopulation & the pollution it brings instead. The other possibility is that this virus wipes out the human race in which case looking on the bright side at least it brings to an end the continual being born only to have to one day die (probably painfully) situation we all get given as part of our existence.

Offline msmob

Mobe, I'll explain ....

ALL you did is back up my point ...

You are a forty-something sociopath who's STILL making excuses as to why he hasn't found a partner ..

Back on topic .. I 'missed' you responding as to your law breaking

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
ALL you did is back up my point ...

You are a forty-something sociopath who's STILL making excuses as to why he hasn't found a partner ..

Back on topic .. I 'missed' you responding as to your law breaking

Mobe, I explained to you I have not been lawbreaking, I have been travelling between work and home. At home I choose to be productive rather than twiddle my thumb's wasting good time looking at twits on the internet with their sad "feeds" and "podcasts". Such mind numbing goings on is not for me, fortunately they have now reopened B&Q making it much easier to get work done.

As to a partner the above are sound reasons not excuses. Getting the wrong partner, just any partner can be worse than being alone. Some people can actually feel more alone in a relationship with the wrong person than if they were alone by themself.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
Some people can be in a "relationship" and still be alone.

Isn't that right Moby ? : )
Just saying it like it is.

Offline BC

And some better off with a fish in a bowl instead.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Some people can be in a "relationship" and still be alone.

Isn't that right Moby ? : )

Ah, sheer class CB! :D LMAO :ROFL:

Offline msmob

Mobe, I explained to you I have not been lawbreaking, I have been travelling between work and home. At home I choose to be productive rather than twiddle my thumb's wasting good time looking at twits on the internet with their sad "feeds" and "podcasts". Such mind numbing goings on is not for me, fortunately they have now reopened B&Q making it much easier to get work done.

As to a partner the above are sound reasons not excuses. Getting the wrong partner, just any partner can be worse than being alone. Some people can actually feel more alone in a relationship with the wrong person than if they were alone by themself.

Trench,

1/ Which part of driving back and forth from S.Wales to Dorst and back ( at least twice ) was 'essential' ?

2/ ..and thy still doth protest TOO much re your 'perfect partner' ...  You forget how one by one, those trying to help you WAKE UP (as to your howlers on the dating front ) have given up on you ..

Now, try answering point #1 ... point #2 isn't really the subject matter ... 'sorry' for my being sucked in..

Offline msmob

Ah, sheer class CB! :D LMAO :ROFL:

Ah, I've been missing the 'joys' of CB's troll fails... 'thank you' for quoting him , Trench

Naturally, I miss my wife, CB .. but she's quite happy in 'quarantine' in Sochi, rather than being holed up on day 45 of my 'lockdown' with her M-i-L ..

Russian ex-Wife delivers her ex M-i-L and I food parcels and then leaves her car on our drive, goes walking in our pretty village and then she and SC spent this afternoon discussing the 'merits' of 'quarantine' and their very Russian views on their interpretation of same on WhatsApp ..

The Chinese air freight services seem to be  working normally and SC was showing me how the latest range of bikinis look ..   I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this all is  :popcorn:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Ah, I've been missing the 'joys' of CB's troll fails... 'thank you' for quoting him , Trench

Naturally, I miss my wife, CB .. but she's quite happy in 'quarantine' in Sochi, rather than being holed up on day 45 of my 'lockdown' with her M-i-L ..

Russian ex-Wife delivers her ex M-i-L and I food parcels and then leaves her car on our drive, goes walking in our pretty village and then she and SC spent this afternoon discussing the 'merits' of 'quarantine' and their very Russian views on their interpretation of same on WhatsApp ..

The Chinese air freight services seem to be  working normally and SC was showing me how the latest range of bikinis look ..   I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this all is  :popcorn:

And all done under strict Parental Guidance (PG) - ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF ANYTHING HAPPENING AT ALL HERE! ALL DONE WITH THE SAFETY OF A COMPUTER SCREEN IN BETWEEN.

Well I must say I actually find myself saying I'm proud of you Moby in managing to keep it all so clean. Never thought I would find myself saying that about you. Nothing wrong at all with being a Keyboard Romeo in these very covid times I'm sure.

Offline msmob

..and I'll be proud of you when you can (finally) stop avoiding telling us what is 'essential' and legal about your frequent drives between S.Wales and Dorset ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Well turns out I could be right when I said earlier that it is in the air:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/scientists-in-italy-find-coronavirus-on-air-pollution-particles/

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541296
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3261
Most Online Ever: 12701