It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: American vs. Foreign Dating Sites  (Read 2521 times)

Offline JohnWayne

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
American vs. Foreign Dating Sites
« on: January 05, 2019, 02:38:05 PM »
What differences have you experienced between time spent on American dating sites vs. Foreign dating sites?

On American sites most of the women are difficult to get conversations going with.  Many never reply back.  Lots of them are there for attention/validation.  Lots of girls flake out once you get a date set up.  I can match with girls(7's and less) below my looks/value all day long.

I once set my Tinder to Moscow and swiped for 1hr.  Next morning I woke up with over 20 matches and several were very attractive.  That never happens in the USA with American girls. 

On Foreign sites I've had many initiate contact.  In the first day on Fdating.com I had 25 new girls message me.  Majority of them were very attractive(8's & 9's). They asked lots of questions.  Show genuine interest. 

There is a huge difference in the type of woman on a foreign site vs. American.  An American site has lots of single mommies, over weight, t!ts are hanging out, retarded filters, high amount of photo shop, and they've had way too many sexual partners by the time they are mid 30s as we live in the hook up culture these days. 

On a foreign site the women are very feminine, thin, no stupid snap chat duck face/bunny ear pics, they have a pic that shows off their body, no half naked pics. 

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:47:30 PM by JohnWayne »

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: American vs. Foreign Dating Sites
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 02:43:55 PM »
Exactly.

Offline Инна С

• Spouse's Country: Uzbekistan
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 03:38:51 AM »
Я как и многие здесь,прежде чем попасть сюда,побывала на многих сайтах знакомств.
Я как слепая,ходила там и думала,где я?то все эти люди?Почему они молчат,ну не может быть чтобы больше чем 10000 человек не заметили меня?Что не так? я переживала.
Но был один итальянец,который каждое утро присылал мне розу..очень приятно,пока я не узнала что роза это бесплатно а письмо написать нужно заплатить деньги.Я ему не написала потому что он меня выбрал и вообще,ушла с этого сайта и вот с вами Буду отвечать и говорить своё мнение и буду рада если оно кому-то поможет.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 04:06:32 AM »
What differences have you experienced between time spent on American dating sites vs. Foreign dating sites?

On American sites most of the women are difficult to get conversations going with.  Many never reply back.  Lots of them are there for attention/validation.  Lots of girls flake out once you get a date set up.  I can match with girls(7's and less) below my looks/value all day long.

I once set my Tinder to Moscow and swiped for 1hr.  Next morning I woke up with over 20 matches and several were very attractive.  That never happens in the USA with American girls. 

On Foreign sites I've had many initiate contact.  In the first day on Fdating.com I had 25 new girls message me.  Majority of them were very attractive(8's & 9's). They asked lots of questions.  Show genuine interest. 

There is a huge difference in the type of woman on a foreign site vs. American.  An American site has lots of single mommies, over weight, t!ts are hanging out, retarded filters, high amount of photo shop, and they've had way too many sexual partners by the time they are mid 30s as we live in the hook up culture these days. 

On a foreign site the women are very feminine, thin, no stupid snap chat duck face/bunny ear pics, they have a pic that shows off their body, no half naked pics.
You are correct.
I had the same experience with Tinder and Badoo abroad, dead in my country and start to wake up as soon i landed abroad.However, be careful with paid sites and especially agency sites 95 % of foreing sites are animated by pro terps.
For the rest i agree with you, men become meat in the butcher, women just have to click on a site and they have their plate ready for the next night. A 7+ in USA or Europe can have daily bang if she wants in the big cities.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 04:11:51 AM »
Я как и многие здесь,прежде чем попасть сюда,побывала на многих сайтах знакомств.
Я как слепая,ходила там и думала,где я?то все эти люди?Почему они молчат,ну не может быть чтобы больше чем 10000 человек не заметили меня?Что не так? я переживала.
Но был один итальянец,который каждое утро присылал мне розу..очень приятно,пока я не узнала что роза это бесплатно а письмо написать нужно заплатить деньги.Я ему не написала потому что он меня выбрал и вообще,ушла с этого сайта и вот с вами Буду отвечать и говорить своё мнение и буду рада если оно кому-то поможет.
You will have two statistical problems with your international dating : your age and your country. We had the same problem with my ex mother in law, we thaught that she could meet abroad but it collapsed (but she was older than you, however she looked good).

Work your photos, use a professional.
Ask to an english native speaker to write your ad. Before think about what you want to communicate.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 07:52:32 AM »

Patagonie wrote:

You will have two statistical problems with your international dating : your age and your country. We had the same problem with my ex mother in law, we thaught that she could meet abroad but it collapsed (but she was older than you, however she looked good).

I think that a mature man would want a woman Inna's age. Look at our Gator. He is happily married to a woman the same age as Inna. You got to wonder how deep a man is if he hooks up with a woman who couldn't possibly understand him (Or him her)?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 08:12:23 AM »

Exactly, I hate those bunny ear filter stuff too. I think silly western girls love it and don't realise how much WM loathe it.I think they think it is funny and get much titlation out of it, I just find it annoying. I think it plays to their, everything much be humerous b*llocks.

I would say though be careful with fdating. By starting a new profile in particular many decent girls who have a genuine interest will get in contact. Then there are those that are not so genuine, most will be real enough girls alright and be the girls contacting you, but they will have ulterior motives. Many 8's & 9's will see you as a likely newbie to the FSU Dating world and good to be played for what they want. Many will be nice to you in writing and in meeting & dating, but an 8-10 girl nearly always comes at a cost. Fine if you are a real wealthy guy or just want a quick bit of fun out there and not a serious long term relationship but for a serious relationship they can be preoblematic, many will want being bought stuff pretty frequently. Many will not care that much about you but more in what they get in a kind of unspoken casual quid pro quo relationship.

Even still you are still way better of on FSU dating websites.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Инна С

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 11:17:38 AM »

Work your photos, use a professional.
Ask to an english native speakerto write your ad. Before think about what you want to communicate.
Учту ваши замечания.С одним не согласна...Почему с моей страной будет проблема?Я давно живу в России,летом переезжаю в Москву.В Москве очень хорошо можно иметь свидание.
Вот мой возраст действительно может стать проблемой,но думаю что здесь есть не только молодые мальчики но и взрослые мужчины. Вам всего хорошего.

Спасибо большое.Я учту все

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 11:47:40 AM »
Учту ваши замечания.С одним не согласна...Почему с моей страной будет проблема?Я давно живу в России,летом переезжаю в Москву.В Москве очень хорошо можно иметь свидание.
Вот мой возраст действительно может стать проблемой,но думаю что здесь есть не только молодые мальчики но и взрослые мужчины. Вам всего хорошего.

Men here often offer their opinions as fact and are often not too tactful in doing so.

Offline Инна С

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 01:01:37 PM »
Спасибо!Постараюсь понять и пережить.. ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2019, 01:37:08 PM »

Это потому, что большинство стран, откуда приезжают западные мужчины, требуют визу для въезда в Россию, а для Украины и Беларуси-нет. Посещение России много, чтобы увидеть женщину, поэтому, как правило, дороже для России, чем Украина или Беларусь, а также больше документов. Как правило, многие западные мужчины в интернете отправляются за женщинами из больших городов, таких как Москва, Киев, Минск, куда они могут просто прилететь. Они также, как правило, идут для девочек, которые выглядят как модели на своих фотографиях, поэтому профессионально сделанные фотографии хорошо работают или если девушка, естественно, очень красивая, она будет хорошо. В настоящее время я предпочитаю приличные любительские фотографии девушек, которые несколько привлекательны, но не модели. Мне потребовалось три года, чтобы захотеть этого, большинство новых парней не будут для женщин, которых я сейчас делаю.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2019, 02:58:47 PM »

I am a little cash, upfront, i am Pat  :welcome: So if you go to Moscow your chances would be improved, that's good for you.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2019, 03:07:50 PM »
Это потому, что большинство стран, откуда приезжают западные мужчины, требуют визу для въезда в Россию, а для Украины и Беларуси-нет. Посещение России много, чтобы увидеть женщину, поэтому, как правило, дороже для России, чем Украина или Беларусь, а также больше документов. Как правило, многие западные мужчины в интернете отправляются за женщинами из больших городов, таких как Москва, Киев, Минск, куда они могут просто прилететь. Они также, как правило, идут для девочек, которые выглядят как модели на своих фотографиях, поэтому профессионально сделанные фотографии хорошо работают или если девушка, естественно, очень красивая, она будет хорошо. В настоящее время я предпочитаю приличные любительские фотографии девушек, которые несколько привлекательны, но не модели. Мне потребовалось три года, чтобы захотеть этого, большинство новых парней не будут для женщин, которых я сейчас делаю.
By the way, Trench is absolutely right about this one and that's very important.

We have gone through a crazy course of documents. My ex wife did 7 x 1000 kilometers for visas.
So not only the man coming in Ukraine don't need a visa, BUT since one year and half approximately, the ukrainian ladies don't need a visa and could come in the EU for 3 months, so Inna it makes a lot of difference to let a relationship to grow.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 02:54:05 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541295
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 3045
Most Online Ever: 12701