It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: More Bad News for Russia  (Read 1075684 times)

Offline AkMike

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4400 on: April 29, 2016, 10:31:50 AM »
Russian TASS says that over 50% of the Russian red salmon caviar sold is unsafe..

Beware if your headed over there folks.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4401 on: April 29, 2016, 10:47:07 AM »
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation seems to be getting their dander up with the news that in addition to 3000 police, Aidar and Azov troops will be helping to keep Odesa quiet and help quell the pro-Russian disturbances expected.

It's not going according to plans.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4402 on: April 29, 2016, 11:15:25 AM »
That's fresh off the net BC. Do your own DD.

I did.

This is simple regurgitation of stories from 2015.

Oh well keep on cutting and pasting.. maybe you'll get a crown for it one day.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4403 on: April 29, 2016, 11:16:58 AM »
No you didn't because it's all over the net.   :rolleyes:

Lavrov is starting it up all over.,

Offline BC

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4404 on: April 29, 2016, 11:27:41 AM »
No you didn't because it's all over the net.   :rolleyes:

Lavrov is starting it up all over.,

Yeah.. there are others like you that cut n paste when they find little else worth reporting.  It catches on like the flu.

Finland may have just published an assessment but that's about it. http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/31848248/finnish-report-highlights-russian-threat-of-nato-membership

But yeah Russia is ready to invade Sweden...  :popcorn:

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4405 on: April 29, 2016, 11:49:43 AM »
Umm NO! Once again you're "incorrect".  :rolleyes: There is no copy and paste in my posts.

No one has said that they are ready to invade Sweden except you..  :rolleyes:

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4406 on: April 29, 2016, 12:00:46 PM »
But yeah Russia is ready to invade Sweden...  :popcorn:

OMG . . . do they want to add some more blond and blue eyes to their genetic make-up ??

Or do they want to take over Volvo or Ericsson ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4407 on: April 29, 2016, 12:12:11 PM »
Umm NO! Once again you're "incorrect".  :rolleyes: There is no copy and paste in my posts.

Really now....  compare your post below with http://www.rferl.org/content/tajikistan-russified-surnames-banned/27706350.html

Changing a few words here and there does not make it original in any way.  You could at least have the courtesy of naming the author and source.  At the very least it's plagiarism.  You even give yourself away with the double spaces you leave when you delete a word or two from the original source.  See the bold underlined parts and refer to the original article

De-Russification in Tajikistan
 Tajikistan's  government has officially banned issuing of new identification documents and birth certificates ethnic Tajiks using Russified last names.

According to the new law, Tajik children whose parents have surnames from the Soviet era that end with 'ov' for men and 'ova' for women will instead be given documents that use traditional local suffixes -- "i," "zod," "zoda," "iyon," "far" or "pur."

Tajikistan's  government has officially banned issuing of new identification documents and birth certificates ['for' missing] ethnic Tajiks using Russified last names.

vs the original below:

Tajik authorities haveofficially banned the issuance of new identification documents and birth certificates for ethnic Tajiks containing Russified surnames.

you could at least get your grammar straight.....

I could show the same for the rest of the article but I think my point is well made.

This whole post of yours is stolen and you are a thief.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:22:00 PM by BC »

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4408 on: April 29, 2016, 12:18:47 PM »
Copy and paste is word for word.  I do rephrase so I don't get in trouble here for copyright stuff. The basic facts are the same though.   I'd like to show the links, it's much easier but if I'd use 2 or more of the same words in a comment it's be tossed out.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4409 on: April 29, 2016, 12:20:08 PM »
OMG . . . do they want to add some more blond and blue eyes to their genetic make-up ??

Or do they want to take over Volvo or Ericsson ?

:clapping: :clapping:   It'd beat LADA!  :clapping: :clapping:

Offline BC

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4410 on: April 29, 2016, 12:35:22 PM »
Copy and paste is word for word.  I do rephrase so I don't get in trouble here for copyright stuff. The basic facts are the same though.   I'd like to show the links, it's much easier but if I'd use 2 or more of the same words in a comment it's be tossed out.

It's quite ok to copy and paste a few lines in a quote and provide the source to substantiate your own original written thoughts... but guess what.... you have very few if any and instead simply steal copyrighted material from elsewhere and post them here.  Changing a few words does not make such theft acceptable.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4411 on: April 29, 2016, 12:40:35 PM »
I find it interesting that since you don't like the message that you attack the messenger.

This thread is approaching 1/4 million views so someone must be interested in More Bad News for Russia.
 If you're not interested in the plight of folks in Russia or problems caused by Russia then avoid this thread. Simple enough?

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4412 on: April 29, 2016, 01:28:25 PM »
And?.. anything happen since June last year you want to 'report' as current events?

If Mexico were to join an alliance with Russia, wouldn't you think the US would reposition its military forces to the southern border (the same thing RU 'threatened' to do if
Sweden joined nato)?

Really AK you are just all over the place and at least 9 months behind the ball.

oh come on BC...silly AKmike just wants to help stir up bad sentiments regarding Russia...while ignoring that US has committed similar misdeeds and/or threats for decades if not longer.    now that it has come forth that he is plagiarizing, it must be excused because as long as it is anti-Russian it is ok to bend rules!

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4413 on: April 29, 2016, 01:30:20 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:59:44 PM by AkMike »

Offline AnonMod

• Trips: None (yet)
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4414 on: April 29, 2016, 01:34:45 PM »
I find it interesting that since you don't like the message that you attack the messenger.

This thread is approaching 1/4 million views so someone must be interested in More Bad News for Russia.
 If you're not interested in the plight of folks in Russia or problems caused by Russia then avoid this thread. Simple enough?

From the website from which the article was lifted:

When re-using RFE/RL content, we require that you credit RFE/RL by including:

* a permanent link, placed before the text of the article, to the original article on www.rferl.org,

* the following information with each article:
Copyright (c) 2015. RFE/RL, Inc. Reprinted with the permission of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, 1201 Connecticut Ave NW, Ste 400, Washington DC 20036.

The above is what BC is referring to.

Because you were posting endless links, with no original commentary, you were asked to provide YOUR thoughts on the links you were posting here. 

Most RWD members are not particularly interested in endless links.  This is a discussion forum.  The purpose of posting links is to generate discussion about the article.

I again refer you to the rules:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=18830.0

This is not rocket science.  Nor is it open for discussion or interpretation.  I am repeating this for you once and for all.

1.  If you are lifting news from an article, a link is to be provided.

2.  You can quote a paragraph or two from the article, provided the terms of service from the link allows it, as some prohibit any quoting of their articles.

3.  You must describe the link in your own words.  Nothing elaborate is required.

Any argument or comment on this post will be deleted and if you really piss me off, further action against you will be undertaken.
This account does NOT accept PM's. If you need to contact the RWD Staff, please use the 'Report to moderator' link.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4415 on: April 29, 2016, 04:03:00 PM »
Anonmod, please look at your Mod3 account for a message. You've got conflicting rules here.

Offline JayH

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4416 on: April 29, 2016, 05:15:11 PM »
the headline says it all . :)

CRIMEA RAPIDLY LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF RUSSIA - RUSSIAN ECONOMIST

http://newsonline24.com.ua/krym-stremitelno-vedet-rossiyu-k-kraxu-rossijskij-ekonomist
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4417 on: April 29, 2016, 05:25:33 PM »
Let's hope that Vladislav Inozemtsev is 110% right  and The totalitarian government fails just like it did in 1991. But spare the poor the agonies they went thru.

Offline fathertime

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4418 on: April 29, 2016, 06:51:32 PM »
the headline says it all . :)

CRIMEA RAPIDLY LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF RUSSIA - RUSSIAN ECONOMIST

http://newsonline24.com.ua/krym-stremitelno-vedet-rossiyu-k-kraxu-rossijskij-ekonomist

Don't know if you noticed but oil is getting pretty close to 50 a barrel again. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4419 on: April 29, 2016, 07:30:35 PM »
Another aggressive Russian SU-27 fighter jet buzzed an American RC-135 in international airspace over the Baltic and did a barrel roll over it. This is the second time this has been done recently as well as once over a US ship. Russia would flip out if a F22 buzzed one of their planes or ships.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politics/russians-barrel-roll-air-force-plane/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:41:05 PM by AkMike »

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4420 on: April 29, 2016, 08:08:31 PM »
Another aggressive Russian SU-27 fighter jet buzzed an American RC-135 in international airspace over the Baltic and did a barrel roll over it. This is the second time this has been done recently as well as once over a US ship. Russia would flip out if a F22 buzzed one of their planes or ships.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politics/russians-barrel-roll-air-force-plane/

1/ I wonder if such an occurrence would BE reported

2/ I didn't think F22's were supposed to be 'visible' - rather the idea was to 'eliminate' targets before they could fire back...

3/ Russia does ' flip out' if  NATO are in what they call their backyard - e.g. Black Sea - close to their Baltic Sea ports...
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4421 on: April 29, 2016, 08:12:40 PM »
Just imagine that everything is clear and clean on the radar, a blue bird day on a Russian destroyer then a huge boom as a supersonic jet passes close by.

It's sure to get their attention 

The Black Sea has International waters and I doubt that Russia would allow NATO ships in their waters,
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 08:15:09 PM by AkMike »

Offline msmobyone

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4422 on: April 29, 2016, 08:19:46 PM »
Just imagine that everything is clear and clean on the radar, a blue bird day on a Russian destroyer then a huge boom as a supersonic jet passes close by.

It's sure to get their attention 

The Black Sea has International waters and I doubt that Russia would allow NATO ships in their waters,

1/ The idea with stealth is you don't give the opposition clues on how to find it with dummy runs .......

2/ I wasn't suggesting NATO were entering territorial waters - merely the proximity
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4423 on: April 29, 2016, 08:26:37 PM »
#1. If you've got it flaunt it.

#2. The US as well as other NATO countries patrol the Black Sea as well as the Baltic and all other waters of the world.  They aren't in Russian waters.

Offline msmobyone

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4424 on: April 29, 2016, 08:41:00 PM »
#1. If you've got it flaunt it.

Once again, I think you misunderstand the benefits of stealth and 'giving clues' with speedy passes would be better accomplished with older generation jets... not F22's

#2. The US as well as other NATO countries patrol the Black Sea as well as the Baltic and all other waters of the world.  They aren't in Russian waters.

Once again -I stated the Black Sea as an example of what Russia regards as her 'backyard'  - wiser readers would have noticed the inverted commas and pick-up I was quoting - meaning speaking from their perspective..

May be you weren't aware - but non Black Sea states are restricted in what warships they can send into the Black Sea, by time, tonnage, size of guns, etc.,

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-1936-montreux-convention-would-help-russia-ukraine-war-1582507

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1878
Total: 1889

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM