It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 468300 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2875 on: August 03, 2021, 11:59:07 PM »
Hello Trenchie..

Brexit is going So 'well' in N.Ireland..

Only England may never be going back to the EU )

Think I can guess who this is ;D

Been a while, hope you're time as an outcast wasn't too painful, lol. I can imagine you probably descended to trolling on Gumtree asking if something was still going then not replying ;)

Anyway, glad you have returned so I can rub your nose in it :D We're now officially free from the EU and it feels like a breath of fresh air to finally be free from all of their impositions and go our own way without being tied down to them AND it appears we are doing rather well already. We beat the EU to developing and securing a Coronavirus vaccine which nor only saved many British lives than would have been lost were we still in the EU but it also demonstrated our superiority to the EU in the field. We managed to rub their nose in it quite well! with them lagging badly behind us n ther vaccine efforts, yet more bungling from the EU.

On trade we are signing free trade deals with countries we would not have been able to sign with if we were still part of the EU. We also got an EU deal to continue trade there ;) In addition our economy is bouncing back from the pandemic better than most EU countries.

So one or two minor areas that will take time to adjust, but we are getting there. Unfortunately for you your argument on NI falls flat as the EU have dropped their legal action and a new more easily workable protocol is being hammered out.

Just such a shame you continue to carry on remoaning when you are now being proved to have got it so badly wrong. The sky hasn't fallen in as you predicted and in fact we are doing & feeling better than ever. Happy Remoaning to you! :D

(My one time reply to a recent message I received from 'you know who' for his information ;))

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2876 on: August 04, 2021, 12:03:53 AM »
Boe, see why I asked if he hacked into your account?

Trench you are a broken record.

An incel "involuntary celibate", people who define themselves as unable to find a romantic
or sexual partner despite desiring one. Incel's are often characterized by resentment,
misogyny, self-pity, a sense of entitlement.

Do you lack a single one of those traits?

The vast majorities of English teachers in the FSU never look for a foreign husband.
Several of the English teachers I dated were divorced from FSU men.

Bill I've heard if you're a native English speaker you are literally like God to these foreign English language types. The best of course if you're UK English being the real deal. If you also happen to speak in the official 'received dialect' of English (basically posh old school BBC television service English) then they'll most likely get down on their hands and knees and worship you :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2877 on: August 04, 2021, 09:23:47 AM »
Bill I've heard if you're a native English speaker you are literally like God to these
foreign English language types.

I've heard that if you play with yourself that you can grow hair on your palms
but I didn't believe it. I've heard reports of the Lock Ness Monster but I didn't
believe them either. It would be cool if there was a Loch Ness monster, it really
would since I don't believe the report it might be better to not waste too much
time on it.

Did you experience a lot of God like treatment? No? Me neither.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #2878 on: August 05, 2021, 08:59:19 AM »
I spent time with several English language teachers during my several
WMVM trips.

They were all enjoyable to be with because of their English skills . . .
but I had just as good a time with those who were not English teachers, provided they had adequate English skills.

And interestingly . . . I went back for month long visits with only one of the English teachers.  She was very good looking with great body and we had a lot of good times.  However, she frequently went into sulking mode over various things, so it didn't work out.  Thinking back, she went from being fairly prudish about sex to being very wild, so I tend to take some credit for that !!

- - - - - - -

Thinking back about her frequent bouts of sulking . . . once I asked her why she was so upset about X (can't remember what X was).

She said, no it wasn't about X it was about chocolate.

We had purchased a couple of boxes of chocolate on our month long visit to Turkey and had some every day.

I told her:  We couldn't keep eating chocolate every day in the future because I was gaining too much weight.

Later she began the sulking and said:  My daughters and I have chocolate every evening, but you don't have to eat any.

I said:  I couldn't watch you 3 eating chocolate without eating some myself.

She said:  You are a strong man . . . you should be able to resist.

We didn't bring up the chocolate again . . . but we both put the matter in our individual book of debits and credits.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 10:23:02 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2879 on: August 05, 2021, 03:35:46 PM »
I spent time with several English language teachers during my several
WMVM trips.

They were all enjoyable to be with because of their English skills . . .
but I had just as good a time with those who were not English teachers, provided they had adequate English skills.

And interestingly . . . I went back for month long visits with only one of the English teachers.  She was very good looking with great body and we had a lot of good times.  However, she frequently went into sulking mode over various things, so it didn't work out.  Thinking back, she went from being fairly prudish about sex to being very wild, so I tend to take some credit for that !!

- - - - - - -

Thinking back about her frequent bouts of sulking . . . once I asked her why she was so upset about X (can't remember what X was).

She said, no it wasn't about X it was about chocolate.

We had purchased a couple of boxes of chocolate on our month long visit to Turkey and had some every day.

I told her:  We couldn't keep eating chocolate every day in the future because I was gaining too much weight.

Later she began the sulking and said:  My daughters and I have chocolate every evening, but you don't have to eat any.

I said:  I couldn't watch you 3 eating chocolate without eating some myself.

She said:  You are a strong man . . . you should be able to resist.

We didn't bring up the chocolate again . . . but we both put the matter in our individual book of debits and credits.

Lol, the things Ukrainian women can argue over. Sounds like you had a blast out there ML and many fun times :)

Just messaged 270 Ukrainian women to try & kick of a visit many. If I can get women lined up I'll probably only be able to visit 4 as will only have 4 days. I think doing more than one a day would be too much for me. It's the most I can do at the moment as time constraints everywhere. Still reckon it could be good if I can get it to work that way. Some women I messaged haven't been online for a while so will just have to see who might reply back.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2880 on: August 07, 2021, 02:05:29 AM »
My new Brexit Passport arrived yesterday :D

I decided to get rid of my old EU passport even though it didn't expire till mid way through 2025. I felt I needed to cleanse myself of the EU proper.

So I feel that a proper British passport will be more prestigious in the eyes of Ukrainian women than the old burgundy EU cover one. With Britain coming way ahead of the EU in the vaccine stakes and it's economy still being in a decent shape I think they'll prize getting with a UK guy over a EU guy. The UK now no longer allows anyone to walse in from Eastern Europe so making it an envied country to be a part off :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 02:27:19 AM by Trenchcoat »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2881 on: August 07, 2021, 10:25:43 AM »
My new Brexit Passport arrived yesterday :D

So I feel that a proper British passport will be more prestigious in the eyes of Ukrainian
women than the old burgundy EU cover one.

You know, I think Trench is finally starting to get it.

Here is a good article about crowbars/prybars wrecking bars. Which you will need
to pry all the wimmin that you be all over you because of your new passport.

http://earlyexperts.net/best-crowbars-reviewed/

I only worry that the many of the girls won't see it. You could buy one of those
clear badge protectors and hang it around your neck like the VIP's wear.

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-12436C/Vinyl-Envelopes-Job-Ticket-Holders/Vinyl-Tag-Protectors-4-x-6-Clear?pricode=WB0211&gadtype=pla&id=S-12436C&gclid=CjwKCAjw3riIBhAwEiwAzD3TiSlVskksUlTOZU1uFWk6ON2iKWHBx_krDV1k7al1nUNs5s14zRpniRoCVWAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Maybe with your super prestigious passport you can also get a pair of fake
designer sunglasses. Will the girls think you are in some famous boy band?

http://www.wholesalediscountsunglasses.com/replica-sunglasses.html

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 10:29:11 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2882 on: August 07, 2021, 10:52:00 AM »

I only worry that the many of the girls won't see it. You could buy one of those
clear badge protectors and hang it around your neck like the VIP's wear.

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-12436C/Vinyl-Envelopes-Job-Ticket-Holders/Vinyl-Tag-Protectors-4-x-6-Clear?pricode=WB0211&gadtype=pla&id=S-12436C&gclid=CjwKCAjw3riIBhAwEiwAzD3TiSlVskksUlTOZU1uFWk6ON2iKWHBx_krDV1k7al1nUNs5s14zRpniRoCVWAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That's a great idea Bill! I could walk down the middle of Khreshchatyk holding it aloft like I'm on a protest march. All the Ukrainian women will be in such awe that they'll start stripping off legs going akimbo everywhere :D Any traffic will all come to a standstill and the Arabs will get down on their hands and knees and worship my presence ;D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #2883 on: August 07, 2021, 11:54:39 AM »
That's a great idea Bill! I could walk down the middle of Khreshchatyk holding it aloft like I'm on a protest march. All the Ukrainian women will be in such awe that they'll start stripping off legs going akimbo everywhere :D Any traffic will all come to a standstill

You should also photograph your modern appliances, electric can openers and such.
The girls will imagine how easy their life will be with these modern conveniences if
they were so lucky as to marry you, who knows what they would do to gain your
affection?

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2884 on: August 08, 2021, 01:58:03 PM »
You should also photograph your modern appliances, electric can openers and such.
The girls will imagine how easy their life will be with these modern conveniences if
affection?

Great idea Bill, show them how we live it up in a technologically advanced nation, I'm sure they'll do almost anything for it :P

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #2885 on: August 08, 2021, 03:16:29 PM »
affection?

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2886 on: August 09, 2021, 03:52:16 AM »
Hmmnn... Not a lot of women on Fdate at the moment, even for Kiev. A lot of them haven't been on there in a long while so no replies or views of my profiles from my messaging from them. The other few seem to be the same ones that go on there routinely. Thinking a WMVM will only likely work for the whole of Ukraine or possibly a huge city like Moscow at the moment. Other than that writing to a few women and visiting a few women might work. My guess is that most women are probably scared of meetings WM at the moment as they fear they might catch the virus. Official virus figures are low in Ukraine at the moment so guessing their thinking we carry the greater risk at the moment f the Delta variant. Anyone out in Ukraine with up to date news would be handy to hear from?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2887 on: August 09, 2021, 02:17:09 PM »
Well looks like Belarus will likely be off my list. The UK has just hit it with economic sanctions (US too apparently though not sure if there the same) part of which is that no Belarusian airlines can land in the UK so Belavia which is the only airline I know that goes from the to Minsk, Belarus will I presume no more. So my guess is that I would have to use a transfer destination which makes it all way too much fuss with everything going on and all.

Kind of annoys me that governments choose for the people where they go or not when it really should be left up to the individual if they chose to patronage a country. Belarus has done nothing against the UK so their internal affairs are really none of our concern in my view.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 02:20:28 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2888 on: August 09, 2021, 02:28:30 PM »
Stop being a drama queen.  The government is not choosing where you go.  You can still go to Belarus.  You just have to do so through Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, or Latvia.  The fact this is "too much" for you suggests you're not particularly invested in Belarus.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2889 on: August 09, 2021, 03:04:40 PM »
Stop being a drama queen.  The government is not choosing where you go.  You can still go to Belarus.  You just have to do so through Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, or Latvia.  The fact this is "too much" for you suggests you're not particularly invested in Belarus.

Probably not Russia, think there was something to do with the visa free requirements that meant you couldn't use Russia, not sure why. In truth Belarus was second on my list to Ukraine as it tends to cost more to travel to and stay in, no budget airlines go there etc. Still I would prefer the option as a second choice but now it's so inconvenient it's almost off the table :(

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2890 on: August 26, 2021, 11:01:25 AM »
In the west we have fat women spouting 'body positive' bs that they think will persuade dudes to date them. In reality only other fat women buy into that politically correct bs and the odd rare chubby chasing guy.I personally prefer the Russian way that people just come out with how things are and not sugar coat it in bs. People know where they stand which is nice & refreshing.Anyhow, yeah I've noticed that a lot of the pics on EM you can kind of see that the girl has been given advice as to what to wear/how to present themselves & not just any possible dubious profiles. Some of the women you can see aren't necessarily all that pretty but because they've put on a decent dress and some slap they look a lot better and more appealing.Elena gives advice to the guys as well and some of it isn't bad. Again just really trying to get the guy to the image of what the girl really wants cutting away the bs.

Body positive movements are definitely NOT about men.  But because you don't value women beyond what they can do for you, personally, this is beyond your comprehension.  Incidentally, in both Russia and Ukraine, being overweight is generally accepted.  It's just considered a fact, not a character flaw.

Personally, I don't find boorish behaviour "refreshing".  If you don't know where you stand in "polite" society, it's because you can't read social cues.

EM also gave advice to women on what to write to men, to increase interest.  There was a woman who used to post here that set up her own matchmaking site, and she used to post that same information here, in Russian, for a short period.  I suppose it works because a lot of men are simpletons.  However, it's not great to pretend to be something you are not.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701