It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello😊  (Read 19430 times)

Offline albajulia

• When nothing goes right...go left
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello😊
« on: February 23, 2020, 12:58:56 AM »

Hello everyone😊 I'm a newbie here, it's interesting to read what men from other countries think about Russian women. I will tell you about my experience on Dating sites. I came to Saty in April 2019. A lot of men, but...they are mostly writers. It is easy to communicate with someone, and after a couple of messages, the conversation stops. For myself, I concluded that most men are not ready for real meetings. Yes, we communicate well, but as soon as we talk about a possible meeting, men start having problems. I do not understand one thing - why waste time on communication on the Internet, if you are not ready for a real meeting. In any case, I still hope that I will meet a man with whom we will be happy.😊😊😊 All good and love!😘
"Never give up...You taught me never to give up and you were a good teacher, babe"

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello😊
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 01:38:13 AM »
Welcome, Julia !

We refer to these guys as 'Keyboard romeos' .. ;)

There are no  statistics, officially - but it is often said that only 1 in 20 guys that write are prepared to get on a plane (

Then there's the "I need a visa" to come to Russia, 'excuse' ..  British, American and Canadian guys will be excluded from a new type of visa being introduced next year - making that 'excuse' invalid

Hope you'll learn something positive from your visits here ))

Offline albajulia

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 01:40:16 AM »
So, my experience on Dating sites. 90%of men who wrote to me in WatsApp asked me to send them intimate photos. What for? In today's world, such photos are easy to find on the Internet. These same men offered virtual sex. When the conversation about sex is in the first messages-it is clear that these men are only looking for virtual adventures. The other part of the men - it's just the writers. Obviously they are bored, and they just spend time chatting, but not planning meetings. Dear men, I have a question for you. 😊Where can I find you, real, ready for real meetings, and looking for real love?😊
"Never give up...You taught me never to give up and you were a good teacher, babe"

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline albajulia

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 01:49:54 AM »
Welcome, Julia !

We refer to these guys as 'Keyboard romeos' .. ;)

There are no  statistics, officially - but it is often said that only 1 in 20 guys that write are prepared to get on a plane (

Then there's the "I need a visa" to come to Russia, 'excuse' ..  British, American and Canadian guys will be excluded from a new type of visa being introduced next year - making that 'excuse' invalid

Hope you'll learn something positive from your visits here ))

Thanks for the answer!🌹 Yes, I understand that only one in a hundred may come to a woman. But in this case, the question arises - what is the purpose of communication? Men write "looking for a serious relationship" without planning further meetings. Oh, men😊....and they say that women are unpredictable and mysterious!😊😊
 P.S.You are right, I hope that communication on this forum will only be positive, and I will find good friends😊

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 01:56:56 AM »
Hi Julia / ' Evelyn'

Not sure that you should write your WhatsApp / viber contact details ..  I would not be giving them out to ANY guy - or moving from the dating site messaging system - until you feel comfortable such a guy isn't just seeking intimate photos ..

I'm an old man with daughters less than half my age ... So I will probably be ignored ;)

I think the guys still dating on here like Fdating / dmnotify.com ( examples - if seeking a Former Soviet Woman )   What dating sites do you like / not like and why ?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:00:39 AM by msmob »

Offline albajulia

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 02:16:46 AM »
Hi Julia / ' Evelyn'

Not sure that you should write your WhatsApp / viber contact details ..  I would not be giving them out to ANY guy - or moving from the dating site messaging system - until you feel comfortable such a guy isn't just seeking intimate photos ..

I'm an old man with daughters less than half my age ... So I will probably be ignored ;)

I think the guys still dating on here like Fdating / dmnotify.com ( examples - if seeking a Former Soviet Woman )   What dating sites do you like / not like and why ?
I don't mind switching to messengers like Viber or WatsApp...if a person sI don't mind switching to messengers like Viber or WatsApp...if a person shows disrespect I can always block it, it's not a problem. My messengers are not linked to other accounts, so I am confident about my security. At the moment, I am actively using the Fdating site. In principle, I like the site. The only site that categorically did not like RussianFlirting. The questionnaire concretely indicated the age of the man from 45 to 60 - 99% of the letters were from 20-year-old boys from India/Pakistan. Also on this site there are men who openly write about their sexual desires - one man in the questionnaire wrote that he was looking for a woman with a daughter. In a personal message, he indicated that he was looking for a girl for sex, he is pedophile. The site administration does not respond to complaints and does not block the profiles of such users.Despite the fact that on the page of this man, several women indicated that he was a pedophile. Therefore, the minus site Russian Flirting.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 03:08:22 AM by albajulia »

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 02:36:11 AM »
Well, I hope your mobile will busy with lots of serious guys

I can tell what mobile network you use and city you live in from the info you placed on here ...   May be  I worry too much ;)

We get a lot of 'lurkers' on here .. people who read but never post..

Why do I have this feeling that when America wakes up your Viber / WhatsApp will be busy ;)

PS What's with 'Evlelyn' - hardly very Russian ?  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:40:30 AM by msmob »

Offline albajulia

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 03:03:30 AM »
Well, I hope your mobile will busy with lots of serious guys

I can tell what mobile network you use and city you live in from the info you placed on here ...   May be  I worry too much ;)

We get a lot of 'lurkers' on here .. people who read but never post..

Why do I have this feeling that when America wakes up your Viber / WhatsApp will be busy ;)

PS What's with 'Evlelyn' - hardly very Russian ?  :rolleyes:
I am for honesty, and my profile shows the city where I live. That's why I don't hide my number😊. What's wrong with "Evelyn"?😊 That's my real name...Evelyn, Evy.
P.S. My father is Moldovan. So I'm half Russian, half Moldovan)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 04:46:37 AM by albajulia »

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 03:19:48 AM »
Hi Eve !

Nothing wrong with your name .. just confusing as your nick is Julia !;)

BTW .. it is interesting .. many N.American guys seem prudish ( to me ) as they have rules about topless sunbathing - but SOME of the guys are quite happy to ask for intimate photos !? ;)

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24171.msg527515;topicseen#msg527515

Offline albajulia

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 03:32:41 AM »
Hi Eve !

Nothing wrong with your name .. just confusing as your nick is Julia !;)

BTW .. it is interesting .. many N.American guys seem prudish ( to me ) as they have rules about topless sunbathing - but SOME of the guys are quite happy to ask for intimate photos !? ;)

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24171.msg527515;topicseen#msg527515
Albajulia is a city in Romania...a beautiful name, nothing more...besides, my middle name is Julia...why not?) Men can be old-fashioned in real life...but it's much easier to communicate online with someone thousands of miles away, isn't it?😊

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 04:24:24 AM »
Well Eve,

I found it MUCH easier to communicate face to face - or at least in video chat ...    Some folk say / do /ask the CRAZIEST things from 1000's of miles away ...

thank you for explaining all ... America's east coast will wake up soon..Good luck ;) 

Offline albajulia

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 04:28:42 AM »
Well Eve,

I found it MUCH easier to communicate face to face - or at least in video chat ...    Some folk say / do /ask the CRAZIEST things from 1000's of miles away ...

thank you for explaining all ... America's east coast will wake up soon..Good luck ;)
Thank you) Good day to you😊

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline Gator

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 10:27:22 AM »
   Alabajulia

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I like your style.  You are direct and not shy. 

I am an old codger who started my search for a RW wife in 1992.  Times were dramatically different then.  Only a minority of women had private access to the Internet.  Much correspondence was funneled through "marriage" agencies for a fee. 

Guess what?  The men then were about the same as you describe today.  Very few ever traveled to meet a woman.  And many men raised the subject of sex early in their correspondence.   On the other side of the coin, a number of women were scam artists, attempting to trick gullible men to wire them money.   

I suggest that you determine early in your communication if a man likes to travel.  For someone without travel experience, a trip to Russia could be too daunting. 

I like travel so I made several trips to Russia and Ukraine without hesitation.  Your RW sisters greeted me warmly and made life fun.  So I am a big fan of Slavic women. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

A funny story about corresponding with Russian women in the early 1990s.  Internet speeds were slow.  One RW I met told me she was downloading on her office computer a photo of a man who wrote her.  It was downloading slowly and would take a couple of minutes, so she left and made some tea.  When she returned, a number of her office workers were standing at her screen, with big smiles.  The photo had almost completed its download, showing a man wearing nothing but his cowboy hat.  One of her friends sung the Joe Cocker song, "You Can Leave Your Hat On."   :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2020, 10:35:59 AM »
  A lot of men, but...they are mostly writers. It is easy to communicate with someone, and after a couple of messages, the conversation stops.

Welcome to the forum Evelyn. In the past I've written to over ten thousand women. I can only choose to meet and date a few at a time. The law requires me to marry only one woman at a time so most women I written too probably thinks I'm not serious but it's not true. I'm married for over 8 years to a Ukrainian woman.

Although I stopped communicating with many women after initially writing them, many women stopped communicating with me. It doesn't mean we are not serious. It just means we learned we are not compatible and need to move on to find somebody else.

So, my experience on Dating sites. 90%of men who wrote to me in WatsApp asked me to send them intimate photos. What for? In today's world, such photos are easy to find on the Internet. These same men offered virtual sex. When the conversation about sex is in the first messages-it is clear that these men are only looking for virtual adventures. The other part of the men - it's just the writers.

Some men are scammers that will get a woman's nude photos and threaten to send them to the woman's family and friends unless she sends money. Other men do not respect women and make requests for nude photos and discuss virtual sex. Those men exist on the internet but they also exist in real life. A woman must learn every man she interacts with and choose the man that has the same life goals.

SObviously they are bored, and they just spend time chatting, but not planning meetings. Dear men, I have a question for you. 😊Where can I find you, real, ready for real meetings, and looking for real love?😊

Many of those men will meet with a woman if they think they will have free sex. When you find a man who seems respectable and is looking for marriage with a lady overseas, you should build a friendship with him over the internet. Invite him to talk to you on video chat or the phone. Do more than your competition to get him to like you. There are many beautiful women on the internet but I am going to be interested in the women who show most interest in me. To find your man, consider making profiles at as many sites as time allows. The more exposure you have, the more likely you will find your man.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 10:40:01 AM »
For myself, I concluded that most men are not ready for real meetings. Yes, we communicate well, but as soon as we talk about a possible meeting, men start having problems. I do not understand one thing - why waste time on communication on the Internet, if you are not ready for a real meeting.

This is a mystery to you because you are looking at it from the FSU female point of view, rather than  from the Western man point of view.

The FSU woman (mostly) just has to stay in her home, incur no expenses, and wait for the man.

The man has to incur expenses, take scarce vacation time, find someone to take care of his dog, spend hours searching for economical transportation prices, go through the hassles of airport arrivals, plane changes,  and stress on the body of traveling long distances across several time zones.

So now can you see why a man can be turned off when the woman pushes for a quick meeting ??
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 10:43:53 AM »
Some of our members arithmetic is somewhat interesting

10,000 girls ?

Hmm

1/ How do you keep count

2/ That's 14 / day every day for two years

Yup - some guys aren't serious

Offline albajulia

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 10:55:38 AM »
Oh, guys, thank you for your response!😊 It is really interesting to know the opposite point of view. There are so many stories on the Internet, men are afraid of women who only need money, women are afraid of men sex tourists. Obviously, only the bravest deserve happiness and love!
To all of the above, I want to add that I have one negative quality - I trust people. But I also have a positive quality - I trust people. So sometimes it's not easy for me...but that's life😊

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hello😊
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2020, 10:58:02 AM »
So, my experience on Dating sites. 90%of men who wrote to me in WatsApp asked me to send them intimate photos. What for?

It's because they live in their mothers basement and they haven't seen real
boobies before. To search for gold you have to sift through a lot of dirt, you
don't focus on the dirt you focus on the gold.

The same goes for men. You want an excellent man, so you have to toss
away a bunch of losers first. Don't focus on the losers, focus on the
excellent men.

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 11:04:11 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2020, 11:01:46 AM »
everything depends upon how you interpret your experience...
and what you learn from it...

everything in the universe, literally EVERYTHING works according to natural laws
even your online experience is governed by predictable natural laws...

a simple way to express your experience would be this...
a woman is like a magnet that produces a magnetic field
this magnetic field attracts things from the opposite polarity
the strength of the attraction is proportional to the strength of the woman’s magnetic field...

so...
now I’m not necessarily saying this applies to you, BUT....
if a woman’s magnetic field is not strong enough
it’s just NOT going to attract something “valuable” from the opposite polarity...

in this interpretation you can’t blame “the laws of physics” for the experience you had
it would be like blaming gravity when you trip over something and fall down...

never underestimate the value of “luck”
but good luck alone can only take you so far...

if you want to be a “fisher of men”
then you must learn the proper way to cast a net
and not do as you have done

but it’s a hard skill to learn and involves a LOT of work...
this is the barrier to entry to the narrow path with the hidden gate
and is what separates the devotchkie from the zhenshchiny
it’ hard to be a huntress, when you expect your meals to come to you...
the wolves all know where the rabbits live...
they learn how to dine there with great satisfaction
nature has much to teach you

Offline albajulia

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2020, 11:02:36 AM »

It's because they live in their mothers basement and they haven't seen real
boobies before. To mine for gold you have to sift through a lot of dirt, you
don't focus on the dirt you focus on the gold.

The same goes for men. You want an excellent man, so you have to toss
away a bunch of losers first. Don't focus on the losers, focus on the
excellent men.

Udachi!

Bill
Thank you, Bill!😊🌹

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline albajulia

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2020, 11:23:57 AM »

I have another question for you. Internet trainers teach women- " ask a man a question, why is he looking for a woman abroad, and not in his own country?". I asked the men. Most say " we have too many feminists. Our women have forgotten what it means to be a woman. They are not feminine, do not have family values, etc." Coaches talk about such men - they do not value a woman as a person, they need a slave, which they will manage. These are potential abusers. Of the many men who wrote to me, only three(!!) said they were looking for an equal partner, at eye level. And then I have a dissonance. The whole world speaks of Slavic women as feminine, gentle, and family-loving. And men know that. I still tend to be skeptical of such words of coaches. What do you think?

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline ML

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2020, 11:51:19 AM »
The whole world speaks of Slavic women as feminine, gentle, and family-loving.

This is a complete falsehood, if it is meant to say that they are more so than women in other countries.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hello😊
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2020, 11:57:47 AM »

I have another question for you. Internet trainers teach women- " ask a man a question, why is he looking for a woman abroad, and not in his own country?". I asked the men. Most say " we have too many feminists. Our women have forgotten what it means to be a woman. They are not feminine, do not have family values, etc." Coaches talk about such men - they do not value a woman as a person, they need a slave, which they will manage. These are potential abusers. Of the many men who wrote to me, only three(!!) said they were looking for an equal partner, at eye level. And then I have a dissonance. The whole world speaks of Slavic women as feminine, gentle, and family-loving. And men know that. I still tend to be skeptical of such words of coaches. What do you think?

There are millions of very attractive, feminine, educated, interesting and sexy
women in the USA. However, after each year you age you find that the vast
majority of these women are happily married.

There are also regions of the US where unmarried women are either very old
or very young and the prospects for unmarried men are few and far between.
I moved to North Dakota when they were having a boom in the Balken oil fields
and the Williston newspaper did a survey and found that there were 70 men
for every woman in the city of Williston North Dakota. That includes 6 year
old and 80 year old women. There were ZERO unmarried women. A woman
could be 40 kilo's overweight and be missing teeth and she would have a
circle of men around her. (I'm not kidding)

Guess where 2tallbill moved? I moved to Watford City North Dakota during
our great recession, because there was high paying work there. There were
available women in Portland Oregon which was over 24 hours drive away,
and I had family and friends there that I could stay. OR I could fly to Russia
in 14 or so hours.

Russia was Closer!!

In addition, many US women take hormonal birth control pills from an early
age, then later years when they feel down take Zantac, Prozac and a variety
of other brain altering drugs. The most sane and beautiful women are already
taken and that leaves a lot of older unmarried women who intentionally
conducted chemistry experiments in their brains for decades.

Lastly, for whatever reason in Russia and the FSU (former Soviet Union)
men start treating women over a certain age like milk that has passed
the due date. They will happily lay on a woman's couch and get waited
on hand and foot and have sex with her but they don't want to marry
her and spend the rest of their lives together.

So what should an adventurous Western man do? There is a place
where there are a surplus of attractive, educated, slim, sexy and
interesting women who seek marriage and a family.

During the US recession, I wanted a high paying job so I went to
North Dakota where the high paying jobs were. I also wanted a wife
so I went where the surplus of slim, sexy, educated, unmarried women
were that wanted marriage and a family.

Men will have different stories and reasons. I recommend being cautious
of men who degrade the local women too much. The unmarried women
in their area might be scarce or maybe the problem is that the guys isn't
very desirable.

It's up to you to sort out the dirt and the sand from the gold.

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 12:12:56 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline albajulia

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2020, 12:07:24 PM »
This is a complete falsehood, if it is meant to say that they are more so than women in other countries.
That's what everyone I talked to said, except for three men.

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2020, 12:10:58 PM »
Your coaches have a point ..

Slavic women tend to be more sensual, care about their appearances and keep us guys' on our toes'

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1900
Total: 1911

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM