It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Relationship is on edge right now...How do I save it?  (Read 23915 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Relationship is on edge right now...How do I save it?
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2016, 10:55:17 AM »
I didnt invest 13K so far. Here is what I said, "Right now I've estimated to be putting in about 13K for everything from trips to see her, all Visa documentation, status changes, travel for her and her daughter to come here and some other short term costs. "

As I've said in other comments, We are not engaged yet. I've only paid for one trip to see her. The rest comes from more, trip, applications, change of status, travel from Russian to US. And I'm being told there is a lot more to go. My investment so far has been around 2500 so far. ...The context is I'm just comparing what I'd be putting into it from first visit to change of status...

you are of the opinion too that my kids come first. Others here look at it more philosophically and say she and her daughter are your family and child and must also be treated the same. She even said herself we all come first, not her daughter. wonderful statement, but don't all of us parents kind of always think of our own blood first?
Yes, I have my own kids education to save for. If she used most of that money for her daughter's education, she almost has enough for a 4 year in state degree already. Light years ahead of what I have for my own kids. And her daughter is only 6....Lots of years to make 10% in a 529 education financial plan. I think she is golden.

I believe the apartment is real. It hasn't been sold yet. There is a tenant. She has pictures, I know how she got it. Her Ex has his own business and had a lot of money. Frankly, if she was scamming me....better off to keep those investments secret anyway.

I think the girl is probably sincere. It's my advice that you need to compartmentalize
that potential money that she has. Right now it's a piece of property and not liquid, it's
her insurance policy if things don't work out. I advise you proceed as if it doesn't exist.

Let's say that you win her heart and you fall in love with her and she moves to live with
you and, you both get married. AFTER she goes through her adjustment period with
culture shock etc. You will look back at this and realize that the $13K was the best
money you've ever spent and that apartment back in the FSU is just a thing and it's
certainly not important enough to stress about now.

You can ignore my advice and it will put stress in the relationship that you don't need
and there is enough stress as it is in international marriages and relationships. If the
relationship ends, you could justify your opinion that she wasn't willing to put skin in
the game. The truth is that pulling roots, abandoning all her family, friends, language
and, culture and moving to you is plenty of skin.

That's my advice,

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Relationship is on edge right now...How do I save it?
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2016, 11:47:14 AM »

I have two kids myself I need to take care of and of course they come first.

Am I out of line here? 

Pretty much.

I don't agree what some others wrote about 'priorities'.

If you have to 'prioritize' then don't take on any.

Where is the father of the foreign girl?

How do you know he doesn't want a piece of that property.

The property itself should have no bearing on the decision of a marriage.

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Jumper

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2016, 02:25:18 PM »
I see a lot of great advice already.

I'll try to add just some thoughts-
 One visit , that went very well,  and you're planning more together -  great!

To me all the other stuff is just way over thinking for this time, and  way ahead of where your relationship is at , at this time.

It is a very important topic, and you should be openly discussing it with her. Another one is parenting styles and child rearing.

I understand as well as most here the condensed process of dating in these matters, but  I really have to ask, would ANY of these topics be coming up  *yet* , with let's say a western women in a city 15 hours away that  you had seen face to face 7 days?
  I'm guessing no! no, they really wouldn't at this stage.
You wouldn't be asking if she'd sell or rent her home, or contribute to the household from those sales,  if the relationship moved forward, or many of these other questions ,*yet*.
 Odds are very high , you'd simply  be spending more time together , when you could, to  see if a relationship developed that was even worthy that conversation.
As it would come up naturally as things got more serious and both of you knew where it was headed.

I'm certainly not saying to avoid the serious discussion and many others, as its incredibly important you both get on the same page on
all matters.  I am suggesting to slow down, enjoy the dating / romantic phase until you both are in love and know that regardless any of life complications,  you truly want to be together.

It's easy in these scenarios to fall into thinking all this thru to some foregone conclusion..
That's the cart way before the horse in human relationships? :)
I simply used to remind myself that it wasn't her fault i pursued someone across a huge pond, so it was on ME to date normally ,
(as as normally as reasonable possible) until any relationship progressed naturally to the point where these types of  frank discussions would naturally occur and most of the answers worked out by the fact we already trusted each other.

The basics are, the distance someone lives from you, doesn't change a single thing in the dynamics of building a solid relationship , based on mutual trust, to the point none of these fiscal or logistical details couldn't be easily ironed out and easily resolved  to a committed couple.

You just aren't there yet. take your time, both of you should try and relax and enjoy the ride wherever it leads.

One important thing I would advise you clear up pretty quickly is whether the father of her child  would even allow the child to leave the country.That's one that can be devastating if you do build up a relationship and haven't got that resolved first.
(a wealthy businessman can have undue influence in the FSU even if he doesn't truly want the child)

If you do try and rush the stage of the relationship, i'd certainly
encourage you to consider letting the topic  stand at her keeping the flat , and renting it out for the time being.

In my own case my wife worked pretty quickly after she arrived and contributed everything to the household.(she did not need to, nor did i ask her to) There was no need for such discussion as i knew her long enough to simply understand  how she looked at family. her family.
Basically the average family there is very much a team mentality, which is far more typical of the FSU, than a one provider scenario.
  After we had our daughter , she's a stay at home mother until  our child is in school , and she then plans to return to work.Right now she has more than plenty to do chasing our little one :)

Good Luck!

Offline ML

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2016, 02:36:55 PM »
Jumper, I have to disagree with some of what you wrote.

Because of the distance apart, there will not be the frequent contact as would occur with a woman in your own country.

This dictates that the relationship proceeds faster along some avenues, including information.

The sooner you both find out some critical things concerning family, ideals, principles and yes, finances, the less time will be wasted

Although there are some common features, in many respects, international dating IS different than local dating.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Avatar72

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2016, 10:05:43 PM »
I see a lot of great advice already.

I'll try to add just some thoughts-
 One visit , that went very well,  and you're planning more together -  great!

To me all the other stuff is just way over thinking for this time, and  way ahead of where your relationship is at , at this time.

It is a very important topic, and you should be openly discussing it with her. Another one is parenting styles and child rearing.

I understand as well as most here the condensed process of dating in these matters, but  I really have to ask, would ANY of these topics be coming up  *yet* , with let's say a western women in a city 15 hours away that  you had seen face to face 7 days?
  I'm guessing no! no, they really wouldn't at this stage.
You wouldn't be asking if she'd sell or rent her home, or contribute to the household from those sales,  if the relationship moved forward, or many of these other questions ,*yet*.
 Odds are very high , you'd simply  be spending more time together , when you could, to  see if a relationship developed that was even worthy that conversation.
As it would come up naturally as things got more serious and both of you knew where it was headed.

I'm certainly not saying to avoid the serious discussion and many others, as its incredibly important you both get on the same page on
all matters.  I am suggesting to slow down, enjoy the dating / romantic phase until you both are in love and know that regardless any of life complications,  you truly want to be together.

It's easy in these scenarios to fall into thinking all this thru to some foregone conclusion..
That's the cart way before the horse in human relationships? :)
I simply used to remind myself that it wasn't her fault i pursued someone across a huge pond, so it was on ME to date normally ,
(as as normally as reasonable possible) until any relationship progressed naturally to the point where these types of  frank discussions would naturally occur and most of the answers worked out by the fact we already trusted each other.

The basics are, the distance someone lives from you, doesn't change a single thing in the dynamics of building a solid relationship , based on mutual trust, to the point none of these fiscal or logistical details couldn't be easily ironed out and easily resolved  to a committed couple.

You just aren't there yet. take your time, both of you should try and relax and enjoy the ride wherever it leads.

One important thing I would advise you clear up pretty quickly is whether the father of her child  would even allow the child to leave the country.That's one that can be devastating if you do build up a relationship and haven't got that resolved first.
(a wealthy businessman can have undue influence in the FSU even if he doesn't truly want the child)

If you do try and rush the stage of the relationship, i'd certainly
encourage you to consider letting the topic  stand at her keeping the flat , and renting it out for the time being.

In my own case my wife worked pretty quickly after she arrived and contributed everything to the household.(she did not need to, nor did i ask her to) There was no need for such discussion as i knew her long enough to simply understand  how she looked at family. her family.
Basically the average family there is very much a team mentality, which is far more typical of the FSU, than a one provider scenario.
  After we had our daughter , she's a stay at home mother until  our child is in school , and she then plans to return to work.Right now she has more than plenty to do chasing our little one :)

Good Luck!

Thank you for the great feedback.
Let me answer a concern you shared that was asked by another as well. Regarding the father letting the child go. First of all, her daughter is American. She was born here while she stayed with her sister and her family.
Secondly, the father is not even on the paper work as the father in Russia. when he was offered this option, he said nothing. she kept him off....Smart move. She assured me already it wouldn't be a problem.
Having an American daughter didn't help her getting another B2 tourists visa though. As soon as SHE TOLD the US consulate about her American daughter, the said see you in 5 years...

You have echoed what many others have said which is putting the cart before the horse. Yes, I have always done that in my life. sometimes it seems better to find the hard answers first. Knowing if it doesn't sit well with either partner, breaking up is easier to do. Who wants to go almost to the end only to recognize things cant work out. The heart ache is so much more intense. I fear that...However, my failure here is recognizing how love can get couples through these issues. That kind of love didn't exist in my last 20 year relationship/marriage. so obviously i have a hard time seeing how that works.

Anyway. we are both still talking and things seem to be back to normal. The woman is an angel...

On a slightly different topic. My FSU GF has an economics degree. she says it wont transfer here in the US. I don't know what that means. I think it means employers and Universities may not consider her a graduate, but wouldn't her education and work experience still be valid? Mathematics and money are rather universal. Why wouldn't work experience and knowledge of such academics not work in the US?

Offline chooter

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2016, 10:28:53 PM »
My wife had a medical degree in Russia but she couldn't just come to the US and be a doctor without having to complete med school here. She also had a degree in medical arts and that degree wasn't accepted here either.

A team of attorneys and a team of doctors had seen and knew of her medical arts abilities so they sponsored her to come to the US and work for them. But, to be able to be legal and be able to work in the public for them she had to get a medical arts degree here in the US.

She more or less trained under them until she got her medical arts degree here. She's now retired and working on her phd. When she told me she wanted to pursue a phd I asked her why and her reply was, because I want one. Good for her.

I used to know the answer as to why the US won't accept degrees from some countries but I can't answer that question anymore.
The final step to happiness or the disaster of your life, marriage can be great thing or ruin you.
Take the risk or stay lonely?

Offline Gator

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2016, 10:35:59 PM »

My FSU GF has an economics degree. she says it wont transfer here in the US. I don't know what that means. I think it means employers and Universities may not consider her a graduate, but wouldn't her education and work experience still be valid? Mathematics and money are rather universal. Why wouldn't work experience and knowledge of such academics not work in the US?

By "economics" I guess she means accounting.  She could not work as an accountant.  Dependent upon her English, she perhaps could get an entry level job.  If you have friends who own or work in small businesses, they could probably find her a starting position. 

In determining if she had the equivalent of a university degree in accounting, an analysis would be made of the courses she completed, and many of her FSU courses would not be accepted, necessitating additional study.   My stepdaughter had only a few of her courses in the FSU accepted as equivalent to US courses, so essentially she had to start over when seeking a business degree.  Meanwhile she does a fantastic job of managing certain functions at her husband's growing business. 

Offline ML

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2016, 12:27:46 PM »
On a slightly different topic. My FSU GF has an economics degree. she says it wont transfer here in the US. I don't know what that means. I think it means employers and Universities may not consider her a graduate, but wouldn't her education and work experience still be valid? Mathematics and money are rather universal. Why wouldn't work experience and knowledge of such academics not work in the US?

This situation has to be split into two parts, academic and work:

1) If someone needs to have one degree in order to start work on a second degree, then the first degree has to 'count.'  And often the education establishment in one country won't count a specific degree obtained in another specific country . . . or won't count it in its entirety.

2) Often companies are more interested in work experience than they are about the exact specifics of one's degree or where it was obtained.  I am excepting here jobs at the most prestigious CPA and other top level firms.

If she does in fact have accounting experience, that is one of the best of the jobs to find employment here in USA.  As Gator said, starting positions at small firms, etc.  Then progress from there based on ability.  A degree would only have to 'count' if it were desired to sit for CPA exam, etc.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2016, 12:34:39 PM »
There is a difference between being an economist, which does not compare to the term Economist common to the US and a degree in economics.   While it may be of little note at this moment in time, it is something that bears scrutiny in the future.

An economist, in Eastern European terms, is like someone with a small business degree.  It is not someone who looks at economic data to make decisions.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2016, 12:49:45 PM »
Yes, Jone is correct.

And to even further expand . . .

In FSU countries they call a degree 'economist' when it covers any of the USA degree majors of management, marketing, accounting, finance, economics, personnel management, industrial relations, etc.

So when an FSU person tells you they are an 'economist' or have an 'economics' degree . . . you really don't know WTF they do or know.  And often, after discussing it for several hours with them . . . you still won't know.

Also of interest, some of their degrees are incredibly narrow in focus.  For instance, rather than a degree in accounting . . . they might have a degree in payroll calculations for railroad employees.

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2016, 01:15:24 PM »
Yes, Jone is correct.

In FSU countries they call a degree 'economist' when it covers any of the USA degree majors of management, marketing, accounting, finance, economics, personnel management, industrial relations, etc.

So when an FSU person tells you they are an 'economist' or have an 'economics' degree . . . you really don't know WTF they do or know.  And often, after discussing it for several hours with them . . . you still won't know.

Also of interest, some of their degrees are incredibly narrow in focus.  For instance, rather than a degree in accounting . . . they might have a degree in payroll calculations for railroad employees.

Ye Gods ! Difficult to understand.

Offline southernX

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2016, 06:14:21 PM »
2 - Yes, you are expected to pay for everything for both woman and child. Everything. Leave her money alone. Don't question it, don't think about it and certainly don't count on using it to finance your marriage or her assimilation to her new country. When it's time and you have proven to be a good worthy husband she might hand it over to you.

3 - Is this venture exclusively for the wealthy? No, I am proof of that but make no mistake. It is very expensive. The money you spend during the courting and dating process doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. $13K is nothing and if you are lucky will represent maybe 25% of your initial expenses. A woman and another child inserted into your household is expensive. Count on it and prepare for it or back away now. Money is just a tool to accomplish. Some need $20K, some need $100K. How much you need is determined by your own personal path. However, keep in mind, nothing about marrying a foreign woman is to be done on the cheap and you are on the hook for everything.

faux paus above has given you a great bit of advice , along with many others here already

having married a fsu lady with a child i can tell you it is best to make the decision to treat all of your combined kids with the same priority right from the start ADOPT THIS MINDSET NOW imo  ;)

if you dont your lady will pick up on it immediatly and resentment will take root and grow
let her discipline her child in the begining , see how it goes and follow it unless there are major issues you have problems with as it highly likly she has it already mastered ,
most fsu mums are tigers on their own kids they usually dont ask them to do alot of jobs at home , but demand they work hard on their studys and self development ime

as muzh pointed out to you , get rid of the ''it might not work '' thinking , or drop out of the game now

my wifes apartments are still not sold after many years , and i have never considered them in the finances ..  ;D  i have right from the start taken the view that they are hers and she would decide when the time was right to deal with them etc .so they have stayed rented , that money has also been hers
i trusted her to spend the money well , and she has over time proven that to be the case

learn to trust your ladys opinions and decisions , talk with her about them and listen to her

remember she has managed ok in possibly difficult circumstances before you came along , respect that and trust her , understand she will take time to adapt to her  new life and home , but she will do it !!!!

support her and be there for her at every turn & every small item that comes along , be her rock !!! even when your mind is  internally screaming not now for god sake

understand if you go the full hog , you will be under large amounts of pressure for along time to maintain that ime

given you have just come out of a divorce , do your best to eliminate its problems from your new relationship now !!  yes you think maybe you have , ;D   but dont let fear creep in at the first sign of trouble with this fsu lady

stay positive and trust

SX
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:17:16 PM by southernX »
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2016, 02:41:55 PM »
Okay, imagine, six months from now, it doesn't work out.  She has moved to your country, and her only safety net is the money that she accumulated from the sale of her property.  She has liquidated everything to be with you.  It is safe to say, she probably will not be working right away.  My response to you is that you ARE responsible for everything until she gets her feet under her in a new country.

I can't believe you said that she doesn't have any skin in the game.  Put your thinking cap on.  She has ALL of her skin in the game.  She is leaving her home, liquidating everything she has, and getting on a plane to an unknown situation.  If I were her and we were having this conversation, you would be scaring the hell out of me.

Having said that, does she drive in her old home?  I would assume not, since she is not selling a car.  Get her a cheap car to begin with.  Understand that she will probably have an accident in the first two years here. 

What makes you think your kids come first?  You are marrying this woman.  You are writing like she is domestic help coming to clean your house in Texas.  Your job is to take care of your WHOLE family, not just the kids from your first marriage. 

There are SO many things that you haven't thought through.  Get yourself together.  I'm sure other forum members can elaborate on things to do to make the transition go smoothly, but, Remember!  Up till now is the easy part.  What happens over the next couple of years is the tough part. 

Oh, and that $13,000 you said you spent?  Well, that was OPPORTUNITY COST.  It has nothing to do with your future relationship.  FSUW expect their men to take care of them.  They will work their fingers to the bone to create a good life for their family.   Should you succeed in creating a family with this woman, at some time into the future, you might want to revisit her reserves from when she sold her apartment.  But right now, that money is and should remain hers.
Nice post Jone
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2016, 05:11:49 PM »
Russian men do not like  to care for children if they are not their own. 

Been our experience here that they don't care too much sometimes if they are their own.
Do they not have child support laws in Russia/Ukraine?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Avatar72

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2016, 05:34:53 PM »
Yes, Jone is correct.

I've talked with her a lot about it and she really couldn't explain what the degree covered. i didn't understand until she got this new job where she is going through budgets and comparing gross and net etc. Looks more like business financing. she said there is an accounting degree too in FSU but its a lesser degree than economist.
she's doing very well there so far.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:38:00 PM by Avatar72 »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2016, 12:39:10 PM »
Been our experience here that they don't care too much sometimes if they are their own.
Do they not have child support laws in Russia/Ukraine?

Yes, there are child support laws in Ukraine. 

It's not so much that men don't care.  It is that it is culturally ingrained that children "belong" to the mother.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2016, 02:24:38 PM »
Yes, there are child support laws in Ukraine. 

It's not so much that men don't care.  It is that it is culturally ingrained that children "belong" to the mother.

From what i heard, some can pay their way out of it in FSU.
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2016, 02:32:03 PM »
From what i heard, some can pay their way out of it in FSU.

I think you heard wrong, there is a law for childsupport.. but there is noone enforcing it if its not payed as I understood it.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2016, 02:39:53 PM »
I think you heard wrong, there is a law for childsupport.. but there is noone enforcing it if its not payed as I understood it.

Maybe, but a lot of money made in jobs is from under table dealings. Some told me it was like 50/50, but whatever the amount, that money isn't going to be used when calculating child support. I do know however, some women don't get their fair share, not sure how they do it, but it does happen, a few have told me.
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2016, 03:58:40 PM »
Judges can be bribed at the trial level in Ukraine, but not at appellate levels. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Avatar72

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2016, 09:45:47 PM »
Hey everyone.! Say hello to my (American)  alcoholic ex wife.  She is trolling this message thread and sharing it with her friends.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:01:30 PM by Avatar72 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2016, 09:59:09 PM »
   But  nowhere do I say we are committed at this point.  We are not engaged nor have we filled out a k1 visa. Just because I talked about finances does not mean we are ready to get married.
She wants to get married but I haven't asked yet.

Hey everyone.! Say hello to my alcoholic ex wife.  She is trolling this message thread and sharing it with her friends.

Are you talking about one woman or two in this thread?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2016, 10:23:38 PM »
Hey everyone.! Say hello to my (American)  alcoholic ex wife.  She is trolling this message thread and sharing it with her friends.

You can end that by posting photos of her.  There are plenty of men at RWD who detest AW and will gladly volunteer to ridicule her. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2016, 10:31:38 PM »
He has children.  Given that fact, going scorched earth is selfish and unwise.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Relationship is on edge right now...How do I save it?
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2016, 06:32:05 AM »

You've said nothing to be ashamed of.

Your ex wife has nothing better to do with her time? She is probably some combination
of curious and jealous. You are probably significantly upgrading the quality of woman
that you will marry from an older minivan type to a newer sportier model.

You've obviously shared too much information with her because there is no way she
could have found her way here and figured out this is you by chance.

My advice is

1. Stop sharing information with her. You are divorced now and each need to move on
with your lives. 

2. Sign up as a new member with a different moniker that she wouldn't be able to
guess is you and abandon this thread.

3. Do extensive research here on the forum.
A. Read the FAQ's and the stickies.
B. Download the free ebook
C. Read all the trip reports

4. Get on a plane and visit your FSUW again.

5. Have a million conversations with your girl about everything under the sun.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM