It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Scam War  (Read 7416 times)

Offline 3T_Ventus

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Scam War
« on: July 21, 2010, 11:48:50 AM »
Hallo everyone!  ;D

I am a 31 year old male from Holland. I am seeking a wife. Preferably a foreign wife. Before embarking on this adventure I thought it be wise to inform myself. Through Elena Models I was guided to this site. After reading some interesting articles in the forum I decided to become a member. My goodness...some people on this site can write! And the travel adventures...wow! I have been scouring through the internet but never have I found so much valuable and usable information as on this site.

I have worked with and met some fine Ukrainian an Russian women. They made a decision to leave their homeland to live with their husbands/boyfriends. That was over a decade ago...Sources tell me that things have changed since then. Immigration has stiffened and finding a wife has become like walking a tight rope above a mine field while being surrounded by tanks. Men who seek a wife found themselves fighting a battle: a war against themselves (paranoia)...against scammers and unreliable agencies. Some of us will fail, some will succeed, others will still keep on searching...

Time will tell what my lot will turn out to be

3T_Ventus

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Scam War
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 12:48:26 PM »
Welcome and good luck in your quest.

Reading and asking questions are the right things to be doing for getting yourself ready.

Enjoy!
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 01:20:21 PM »
Welcome, and yes things have changed a lot over the last 10 years. The efforts to stop immigration from southern countries ;) also make it harder for FSU.

However where there is a will, there is a way. By the time you found your life partner things may have changed.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 11:38:59 AM »
ECOCKS and Shadow,

Thanks you both!

Maybe things will change.

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 12:13:05 PM »
  wow! I have been scouring through the internet but never have I found so much valuable and usable information as on this site.

Welcome to RWD Ventus.   You are absolutely correct, there is no other Russian discussion board which offers so much good, free flowing information. The wealth of wisdom, experience of members that contribute here, is unmatched anywhere.   

You may not always like what you hear, but you will hear things that you like.  I just made that last line up.   :brightidea:

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 03:57:53 PM »
Jack,

I also thank you!

Great line BTW! I am sure not to forget this one.

I am in the middle of making some decisions which woman to visit. I have read about the WOVO, WMVO, WMVM or just visiting and placing an ad. I rather WMVO. At the moment I am dealing with a major scam agency. I became a member before discovering that there is something seriously wrong going on there. I decided to google this agency and to my surprise I read that this particular agency is a major scam. I am staying there for about a month to see who is willing to get out of the agency. I learned this trick from one of the members who posted a fine and successful story. Avoiding translators and tour guides will not be a major problem. I now a bit of the Russian language and will definitely take a digital or analog dictionary with me. In case things don't go as planned I will have some back up plans ready. One woman even wants to visit in Germany. How is that for luck!?
First though I think it would be wise to get the ladies phone numbers. Also I would like to get some emails and try and chat on the webcam before visiting. In this way I would be able to spot the ladies who are for real and those who are just playing.

How are things in Holland? We are having some great weather. We just had the Tour de France visiting Rotterdam. It was great! I wish I could ride along. There are some great events coming soon. One of them is a carnaval Brazilian style. Drinks, dance and many ladies. I wish I could invite all of you and let you experience it.
When the sun comes out it kind of like brings something special out in people. Or it just could be something else. I had this funny experience a few weeks ago. I went to buy some summer clothes. Got some help from a beautiful lady. There was some flirting going on and there clearly was some physical attraction. She wanted to have sex in the shop or by meeting elsewhere...I noticed though that she was at the beginning of her pregnancy. And she received a phone call from someone who appeared to be the father of her unborn child. Unwillingly I picked up some of the phone conversation. The alleged husband had by accident dropped one of the children in a shallow lake. This is a classic situation and common situation: woman unhappy in marriage and wants to bail out. She sees another eligible man to whom she think or really is attracted to. If she was single I would have taken her out and given her a great time. Unfortunately I do not date women who are married or who are in a relationship of any sort. Anybody ever had an experience like this? I know that if a woman is pregnant some hormones can get mixed up pretty fine. Also she is about 36 years. Isn't this the time when women get to their sexual peek? I have had these experiences before but this was certainly the most bizarre.

3T_Ventus

Offline Shadow

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 02:06:47 AM »
As you are relatively close by let me share what worked for me.

Instead of planning a long trip, I would for the first meeting use a weekend flight.
Get a flight on Friday afternoon or evening, take one back on Sunday. If to woman is near one of the airports, a flight up to 5 hours would not be a problem.
It gives a great opportunity to do a short meeting with a single woman, without a great deal of cost, as ticket prices are affordable.

If you concentrate on getting to know the person two or three days is enough, and will leave you enough vacation days to repeat it or make a longer trip later on.

As for your situation, I remember one even weirder. Through a chat I met a woman who was thinking of a divorce, and obviously was looking for something outside her marriage. We spend a couple of hours talking, and she decided to give the husband another chance. My powers of scaring women off worked great.....  :P

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »
Shadow,

Thats another great advise! I will do just that. A three day or four day trip depending on how much the woman is in to me. Your are from Belgium and I am from the Netherlands: tickets are affordable for us Europeans. I will probably be making several trips.

You have special powers to scare of married women? I should acquire those powers too. I seem to do the exact opposite: I attract. I should be repelling instead. Well, repelling the wrong ones and attracting the right ones. Shadow, I cannot count on hand and feet how many times this has happened. Sometimes I understand the women though. Their husbands/boyfriends fall mostly in this category: arrogant, fat, lazy and rich. I am good looking, normal income, very athletic, very balanced and have a big heart (all this according to the women who observe me). They are mostly attractive sweet and caring and have realized that they have made the wrong choice in life. One of them even deserves a 10 out of 10 in worldly standards, including Russian/Ukrainian. I even moved from one city to another simply to get away and not make any trouble.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 04:05:24 AM »
Shadow,

Thats another great advise! I will do just that. A three day or four day trip depending on how much the woman is in to me. Your are from Belgium and I am from the Netherlands: tickets are affordable for us Europeans. I will probably be making several trips.
Actually I am Dutch, just chosen to solve some immigration problems the easy way, while winning them the hard way at the same time  ;)

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 04:09:46 AM »
Shadow

Your style is great!  8) I have heard of this one before. I did some Russian language course and this guy rented an apartment in Belgium. He claimed the Belgium immigration service is much more lenient than the one over here. I have a good friend in Antwerp, I will use his help when necessary.

Offline Gator

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 04:31:55 AM »
Welcome 3-T,

You indeed seem balanced for a young man of 31.  We have 50-yo newbies come through here with less realistic goals and thoughts.

So you want to marry a foreign woman.  What is wrong with the Dutch women?  (RW will ask you the same question in the form of "Why do you want to marry a Russian woman?").

Two of my long time good friends are in the Dutch diplomatic service and I visited them in Moscow in 1987 - my first experience with an interesting and sometimes frustrating country.

Are you sure all of these married Dutch women pestering you want out of their marriage, or just need a "long dicking" from a young man?  ;)

I agree with you about dating married women.  Too melodramatic, such as the husband dropping a kid in a lake.

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 07:19:58 AM »
Gator,

Thank you! I try to be balanced because this has brought success also to those who have applied it. I believe you and many other experienced people on this board are balanced too. But all of you ad something extra: experience. Experience is priceless but the reward is there for the one who listens, ponders over it, makes choices and puts it to practice. I still need to learn a lot. So I am open for suggestions and advice.

Dutch women? I cannot generalize for I might be wrong. But the ones I have met I can only tell you that a few are compatible. I live here for 97% of my life. I am from another ethnicity. So there is a difference in factors like moral and social upbringing (I am a Christian). Simply: I get along better with foreign people. Though I do have some very good Dutch friends. Having met some foreign women, including FSU and Croatian women, I have concluded to try my search in one of the Eastern European countries. And yes, many have Ukrainian and Russian women have asked me the same question you have asked me: Why FSU? I explained and they all agree that my reasons are understandable and good.

- If I am sure that Dutch women pestering really want out of their marriage, or just need "long dicking" from me? -   :ROFL: :cheesygrin: Both actually. Some were even crying while telling me. Imagine that. And the woman who is a '10 out of 10' told my mother that the marriage has much strain. Everybody knows this and everyone knows she has the hots for me, including her husband. So I had to move to another city, cause I have a lot of respect for others and myself. But believe me Gator I am a man and it did cross my mind to give this lady a 'splendid time'. ;)

I have some things going on with some Dutch ladies, but will only continue if there is compatibility, seriousness and respect.

I forgot to include Italian and Polish women who I have met. We will have to just see. I am not looking for an easy way out. For a treasure can only be found by having a map, tracking and digging... This board is my map.

Offline Chillidog

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 09:37:23 AM »
As you are relatively close by let me share what worked for me.

Instead of planning a long trip, I would for the first meeting use a weekend flight.
Get a flight on Friday afternoon or evening, take one back on Sunday. If to woman is near one of the airports, a flight up to 5 hours would not be a problem.
It gives a great opportunity to do a short meeting with a single woman, without a great deal of cost, as ticket prices are affordable.

If you concentrate on getting to know the person two or three days is enough, and will leave you enough vacation days to repeat it or make a longer trip later on.

I'm not as close as either of you but I did exactly this same thing (1.6 years ago- January 2009) with my now fiance. I arrived in Moscow on a Thursday afternoon and left on Sunday morning. Of course everything went "FANTASTIC" so I I followed up within 8 weeks with a second visit this time for 2 weeks then 3 months later another 2 weeks and then 2 months later I spent a whole month with her.

Just always keep in mind this is not a "fast lane to marriage" it takes time, LOTS OF TIME. I searched for 3 years before I met my fiance and by the time she arrives it will have been over 2 years since our first email communication. So in this "patience is a virtue" and spending plenty of "face time" together is IMO a MUST

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:40:29 AM by Chillidog »

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »
Chillidog,

Thank you for your post! I value your experience very much. I will take it into account for I agree totally with what you say.

Offline veritas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 07:02:41 AM »
At the moment I am dealing with a major scam agency. I became a member before discovering that there is something seriously wrong going on there. I decided to google this agency and to my surprise I read that this particular agency is a major scam. I am staying there for about a month to see who is willing to get out of the agency. I learned this trick from one of the members who posted a fine and successful story.

Hi Ventus! :)  I'm a little late in welcoming you to RWD, but I just started on here myself ...

Please feel free to tell us -- or ME, at least -- which "major scam agency" you're dealing with ...
(For me, it happens to be Dream-Marriage) ... And what "trick" are you using to see who wants
to get out?  Where on here can I find that "fine and successful story"?

Thanks!
Kevin

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 08:04:43 AM »
Hey Newt,

I have to welcome you too.

Major scam agency you ask? I will tell as soon as I am successful. Successful IMO is to get a woman out and marry her. Yes Newt, I am that determined and crazy. I want to prove it can be done.

I will search for the success story from one of the members. I think it is in Trip reports. I cannot remember the name. I will post back at you as soon as I know.

3T_Ventus

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 08:23:34 AM »
3T and Kevin..

I really suggest you forget about trying to "save" any girls.  It wont work and they don't want to be saved.  Aside from that.. the scam agencies have a lot more experience than you do and those girls are there by choice.

Find girls that are legit, noble and authentic and then you won't even have to think about such things.

And also.. take note of a recent post by KievStar in which he states.. "there are far more male scammers than female"  He is absolutely correct.  If yo doubt it.. just google romance scam and look for yourself.. 80% of romance scams are perpetrated by men.

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 08:30:54 AM »
Successful IMO is to get a woman out and marry her. Yes Newt, I am that determined and crazy. I want to prove it can be done.

LOL, that's the easy part. There are plenty of women in Ukraine and Russia who will be happy to say "I do" after a week or two together.

It's the "staying married" part that is a challenge.

Offline Gator

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 08:37:20 AM »
If yo doubt it.. just google romance scam and look for yourself.. 80% of romance scams are perpetrated by men.

"Women might be able to fake orgasms.
But men can fake whole relationships."
                         -- Sharon Stone

Offline veritas

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 08:54:35 AM »
3T and Kevin..

I really suggest you forget about trying to "save" any girls.  It wont work and they don't want to be saved.  Aside from that.. the scam agencies have a lot more experience than you do and those girls are there by choice.

Find girls that are legit, noble and authentic and then you won't even have to think about such things.

Right on, Sculpto -- I'm not gonna try it myself ... I'm just curious about what 3T is trying to do ...
And how he knows for a fact that ANY of the "girls" at the admittedly "scam agency" are for real ...

Kevin

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 10:02:27 AM »
Sculptor,

You are right! I just wish I had googled more and I wish I heard of RWD before starting my search.

I am on two scam agencies. I just went to check for I recognized one of the girls on two different sites: legit and scam agency.  I wanted to write her and ask her a few questions. It doesn't cost me much so what the heck. On this scam site I keep getting interest from the most popular girls. Of course this is a scam. Further proof, and maybe the most funniest mistake a scam site could have made goes as follows. I get another mail of interest from a girls round about my age. She is dressed in a Halloween costume ( a witch) and she wishes me a 'Happy New Year'. This is but a week ago. So just to have a bit of fun I ask: Are you calculating from another calender? Reply: No, I send this message with *scam agency*. Something must be wrong with the software.
 :ROFL:  proved my point. Just batch a few popular girls and send them every week. One will definitely stay hooked. They even sent on a weekly basis a so called interest from a asking me for my personal email. For what reason? To check whether I get their scam mail of course: new girls every week, lol.

From the other scam agency I got a girl out. But I discontinued for she was not really my type. I am also on a international site which is a legit one. I have quite a good success rate there. Probably I will be of to Italy if my plan does not work. Or elsewhere in Europe.

3T_Ventus

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »
Before I forget. Porn actress on bottom left.

http://www.candy-brides.com/latest-additions/2010_30_4.html

I do not remember who pointed out this in another thread. Seems that she is on more sites. What a pity that such *nice* girls give themselves away like that.  :-[

Offline mies

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 11:15:37 AM »
I am good looking, normal income, very athletic, very balanced and have a big heart (all this according to the women who observe me).
in Ukraine after such self-introduction we also commonly say "and as you can see - I am also very modest"  8)
welcome to the forum.
i am curious, how did you decide to look for foreign wife in Russia (or elsewhere), and why.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 11:18:01 AM by mies »

Offline 3T_Ventus

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 12:27:44 PM »
Hello Mies!

Thank you! I am enjoying it here.  ;D

You raised a good question. I will try and answer: 'How did you decide to look for a foreign wife in Russia (or elsewhere), and why? I have come to the age of wanting a serious relationship. I am living in a country where it is normal to live together and not marry. IMHO this is not being fully committed. Looking elsewhere seemed to me the most logical conclusion at that time. I have met FSUW in Holland and also worked with one. She is very kind and we are friends. She encouraged me to look in Ukraine for a wife, telling me that 'you are more likely to find a serious women there'. These were not valid reasons but my interest in the possibility of finding a wife abroad was awakened. I have met some foreign women and always could get along very well with them. Not surprisingly for I am a foreigner too. The most credible reason to find a wife abroad is that I wish to be happy and give my love to a fabulous woman and make her happy as well.
So I started my search on different websites. I thought that it would be better to widen out and have the whole world as my hunting ground: bigger territory bigger chance of success. But my main focus is still on the FSU. Truly great women!!! I have in my life never seen so many beautiful women...make way for me  ;)

If I did not satisfy your curiosity then feel free to ask more.

Ps: your defense is brilliant! http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=12488.75;topicseen
I have no answer...yet. 

Offline mies

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2010, 03:07:32 PM »
Hello Mies!

Hello 3T_Ventus!
and thank you for reply. You did satisfy my curiosity. I know that there are various forms of social partnership in European countries. I thought that usually women are more interested in marriage and these are males who normally insist on partnership rather than marriage. If I understood you correctly - you are saying that women in your country normally prefer partnership over marriage, and since you want to marry, you are looking for a foreign woman. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541568
Total Topics: 20870
Most Online Today: 1526
Most Online Ever: 12701