It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: USA not a popular destination among RW, why?  (Read 30857 times)

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: USA not a popular destination among RW, why?
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2016, 02:03:03 PM »
Such a decision should be determined early in the dating process.  I liked one UW, yet she expressed concern about sun and heat.  My suggestion of wearing a hat and using sunscreen did not ease her anxiety. :D   

If either of our wives had an issue with the sun or heat we would be in trouble  :)

Yes, these are early discovery questions you would ask each other that are very telling. Certain answers would be an easy decision to move on to someone else who was more compatible.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2016, 05:32:43 AM »

I would personally be very leery of a partner that was more interested in a specific location versus the person. I would take a walk if I heard that. But everyone is different.

Depends how it is meant I think, if it was a pre-made decision like I say about visiting the major airport cities of the FSU nearest to me then it is not so bad. So if I go to SPB and meet a girl where there is chemistry for example then the location was already chosen before knowing her, but if I met a girl in some outlying area of FSU where there was chemistry then turning to her and bringing up the location as an issue would be wrong I think.

Same for if a girl just messaged online with UK guys as they were nearer or had in her profile she just wanted to meet UK guys, fair enough as she hasn't been in communication with guys from other areas then decided she just wants to continue communication with the guys from the UK.

Same could go for LA for warm weather, etc. so long as the person is genuinely looking for love and not just entry into the country.

My thinking is that theoretically there are going to be quite a number of girls in any area where there is chemistry to a certain guy. Maybe small in comparison the the overall number of girls in the area/city but theoretically you could have a number of matches in a lot of places in the FSU is my thought, not just trying to find 'the one' through a search of a large expanse of the FSU. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2016, 05:45:14 AM »
Such a decision should be determined early in the dating process.  I liked one UW, yet she expressed concern about sun and heat.  My suggestion of wearing a hat and using sunscreen did not ease her anxiety. :D

OTOH, my wife was reluctant to leave Russia for a man she did not feel true love.  "Much like" was not enough.   :D  She now kicks herself in the popka for not coming sooner.  I remind her that her adjustment as well as our adjustment to each other was difficult, and without love we may not have had the commitment to make it work.   

I think this is very right. A definite chemistry between two people will pave the way itself despite other issues. One where there is a 'like/much like' like the girl I met earlier in the year then it all becomes like you're doing work to move the relationship on. Magnetic chemistry will pull every time I think so as long as a connection is made in the first instance. That is what I am aiming for in my next outing. I'm not interested in being tied to anyone for a length of time where there is no chemistry now, its just too frustrating and irritating for me. If I'm with anyone I want it to be someone there is chemistry with so I'm not feeling like I'm having to convince her to join me in my endeavours but have her willingly pushing for it in a genuine way.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
USA not a popular destination among RW, why?
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2016, 02:18:29 PM »
I think this is very right. A definite chemistry between two people will pave the way itself despite other issues. One where there is a 'like/much like' like the girl I met earlier in the year then it all becomes like you're doing work to move the relationship on. Magnetic chemistry will pull every time I think so as long as a connection is made in the first instance. That is what I am aiming for in my next outing. I'm not interested in being tied to anyone for a length of time where there is no chemistry now, its just too frustrating and irritating for me. If I'm with anyone I want it to be someone there is chemistry with so I'm not feeling like I'm having to convince her to join me in my endeavours but have her willingly pushing for it in a genuine way.

You want a girl who loves you at least as much as you love her.
Most of all you don't want an unequal relationship, that's a recipe for disaster. 

I am crazy in love with my wife, but she loves me even more.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2016, 10:23:08 AM »
Most of all you don't want an unequal relationship, that's a recipe for disaster. 

I am crazy in love with my wife, but she loves me even more.

But Big Bill, you just described an unequal relationship.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
USA not a popular destination among RW, why?
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2016, 12:35:24 PM »
But Big Bill, you just described an unequal relationship.

Yes, I did.  :D 

How many of these Western Men/FSUW relationships ended because the Western
man decided to he wanted to get rid of his FSU girl and trade up?

How many of these WM/FSUW relationships fell apart because the guy was or became 
high maintenance?

How many men got married to a girl who had red or yellow flags simply because
he had so much time, effort, money and emotions invested?

There are plenty of men who came into this with serious character faults, control issues,
OCD, Mommy issues, trust issues, etc. You and I can't fix or help with advice. They need
extensive professional help and they are totally unsuited to pursue FSUW.

The guys we can help are those who get off on the wrong foot, or want to get off
on the right foot. Many of those guys haven't dated women as hot as they will find
in the FSU. How many guys who have been out of the dating market for years get
led around by the nose by a hottie?

In my opinion:
You don't want to be upside down with a car loan, a house loan or in a relationship.
If the woman is less excited about you than you are of about her, then you are
upside down and that's where you run into high maintenance, trade up types, etc.

Udachi!   

Bill
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:42:55 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2576
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2566
Total: 2576

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill