It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: More Willy Waving  (Read 13637 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
More Willy Waving
« on: September 27, 2018, 05:50:40 PM »
WHAT have you 'learnt', Trench ?

I think I will have near universal support in asking this Q - as you don't seem to learn from any mistakes you've made and largely offer up 'advice'  that  is contrary to those actually IN long-term relationships with FSUW lasses ..... :popcorn:

The only reason you are able to get into a long term relationship with a FSW at your age Mobers is because you lead with your wallet, don't kid yourself that it is anything else.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: More Willy Waving
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 12:15:45 AM »
The only reason you are able to get into a long term relationship with a FSW at your age Mobers is because you lead with your wallet, don't kid yourself that it is anything else.

:cluebat:

When I met SC, I was engaged in  legal battle with a financial institution that had just about wrecked my life and all I had was the knowledge that I should win ....

I also have a condition that I inherited from a kind former partner who forgot to mention her affliction that she might pass on ...     

I made this VERY clear ....   

SC - on paper - was better off than I, when we met....

As ever, you couldn't be more wrong ... and once again demonstrate .. you never pay attention to what you should be absorbing....

I'm sure you are like this on a date...  and wonder 'Why doesn't she want to meet me , again " ?

CLUE:  Women like a guy that understands, listens and remembers...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 01:37:18 AM »
I also have a condition that I inherited from a kind former partner who forgot to mention her affliction that she might pass on ...     

I made this VERY clear ....   

So I assume you have not had sex with SC so as to not risk passing this affliction on?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 03:00:02 AM »
So I assume you have not had sex with SC so as to not risk passing this affliction on?
Trench, you’re a perv.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 07:06:10 AM »

You are being too kind to your current wife. Nobody forgets they have a sexually transmitted disease once they get it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 07:20:29 AM »
You are being too kind to your current wife. Nobody forgets they have a sexually transmitted disease once they get it.

Er thanks, ( VERY Silly )  BillyB .. you KEEP proving you don't read / can't understand ..

1/ I've now got HSV Simpllex I/II antibodies present - but I've not had the symptoms...

2/ I'm in a long-term monogamous  relationship and it's not been an issue - for either of us - and I hope - never will be .

3/ YOU are now a poster that seems to think I should have been upset at being so afflicted by someone who told me too late ? ! ..... 

Consistency ain't your strong-point, either it seems ...((

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 07:33:08 AM »
3/ YOU are now a poster that seems to think I should have been upset at being so afflicted by someone who told me too late ? ! ..... 

Yes. Most people would be very angry if their partner told them they had an STD AFTER sex. In many places that would be considered criminal.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 08:59:05 AM »
Yes. Most people would be very angry if their partner told them they had an STD AFTER sex. In many places that would be considered criminal.
Quite so.

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 09:29:22 AM »
As I have written here before . . . a few FSUW complained about fact that I insisted on condom use.

They were 35+ years in age, well educated, did not wish children, etc., etc.

They stated that it just didn't feel as good when condom separated penis from vagina.  One even said:  "Think about how it feels when someone would run finger on your arm wearing a glove, compared to a bare finger."

They seemed to be completely unaware of the dangers of STDs.

I didn't want to specifically mention worry about STDs because I knew it would offend them.

Quite surprising to me and still a mystery.

OTOH, all remaining FSUW were quite happy that I had condoms readily available.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »

You being Silly BillyB obtuse - AGAIN...

Your default stance on this has been "Moby stalked his ex " ...all I did was suggest that any future partner ask if there was something they should know, when she had posted something untrue about me - very publicly and refused to remove it...

BillyB - you're a hoot !

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2018, 01:39:22 PM »
2/ I'm in a long-term monogamous  relationship and it's not been an issue - for either of us - and I hope - never will be.

So she knows she could contract it off you. I guess at her age it's she's not counting on further relationships further on. With the condition I understand some show signs others don't. Those that have it physically manifest itself it can be quite uncomfortable I hear.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2018, 01:53:27 PM »
As I have written here before . . . a few FSUW complained about fact that I insisted on condom use.

They were 35+ years in age, well educated, did not wish children, etc., etc.

They stated that it just didn't feel as good when condom separated penis from vagina.  One even said:  "Think about how it feels when someone would run finger on your arm wearing a glove, compared to a bare finger."

They seemed to be completely unaware of the dangers of STDs.

I didn't want to specifically mention worry about STDs because I knew it would offend them.

Quite surprising to me and still a mystery.

OTOH, all remaining FSUW were quite happy that I had condoms readily available.

Your very wise indeed ML :)

I would like to think I would always follow the same libe as you did. That is indeed my intention in an relationship. No unprotected sex until co-habiting and both undergone the full battery of tests. I think it's only fair to either party that it is done this way.

I understand a lady may not feel great about a load of tests but for me it's a safeguard I would rather have. Condom use as well I would do the same as you ML, while it can be a pain I would rather have the inconvenience than risk it, its so not worth the risk of opening oneself up to easy infection with something.

I would be suspicious of ladies that try to avert condom use. To my mind they are either stupid, being downright nasty in trying to deliberately pass on an std and/or trying to entrap a guy into a permanent relationship knowing if it's an incurable std he is highly unlikely to find another partner unless perhaps getting on in age depending on the std.

Mind you other thought is if there age 35 plus they may not care about getting a life threatening std of a guy. They may see it as the best part of their life already behind them living in the FSU. It could avoid poverty in old age, continuous hardship and they may already have a miserable life with not much family around etc, just work, work, work. Still as the recipient I would'nt place my health on the line basing it on that.

Myself I would feel a real low life knowingly passing on an std. It's something I would not feel right doing to another person. Unfortunately there are those in this world who are happy to spread misery to others.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:20:44 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2018, 11:34:43 PM »
ML

Use of a condom does not ensure protection from transmission of HSV I/II

This ain't the place to go into details ..

You'd have to ask her to wear surgical gloves - as would you-  first ....

As Trench points out .. it CAN be unpleasant .....and dangerous during a pregnancy

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2018, 07:41:36 AM »
ML

Use of a condom does not ensure protection from transmission of HSV I/II

This ain't the place to go into details ..

You'd have to ask her to wear surgical gloves - as would you-  first ....

As Trench points out .. it CAN be unpleasant .....and dangerous during a pregnancy

So has she as yet contracted it off you?

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2018, 08:58:54 PM »
So has she as yet contracted it off you?

Trench once more proves his observational / attentiveness skills:

'Clue'

Reply #5

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 02:54:47 AM »
Trench once more proves his observational / attentiveness skills:

'Clue'

Reply #5

Doesn't say either way just you are in a monogamous relationship - i.e just sex between the two of you - and it's not been a problem for either of you. I'm guessing by this you mean SC like yourself has not shown signs of it, though of course may have contracted of you, but only testing will know on that one surely?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 01:50:39 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2018, 07:48:52 PM »
Silly BillyB - repeating stuff I've NEVER said proves your 'worth' as a 'reliable' observer..

Post #28 said you found your fiancée on Mamba and the rest is history.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=19857.msg411120;topicseen#msg411120

Post #39 you recommend Mamba to your fiancée's friends two years ago. It must be a great place for you to recommend Mamba to close friends.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=20682.msg436816;topicseen#msg436816

Although you said it from another account, I've repeated exactly what you said but because you want to disagree with me, you are lying to the forum in an effort to do so. If you have an alter ego that remembers things differently and wrote what's in those links, pull up a mirror and argue with him, not me.

Why argue? You've told us you couldn't marry your fiancée for many years because you were still legally married to somebody else. Now you're days away from the divorce being final and there are no more excuses why you can't marry her. You and your fiancée should be thrilled....unless you got another excuse why you can't marry her for another 5 years.

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2018, 10:04:11 PM »
Post #28 said you found your fiancée on Mamba and the rest is history.

Silly BillyB - As you've been told before - I found my first RU wife on Lucky lovers - do I 'recommend' THAT site, either ?

What part of "She had an ancient - unused profile - on mamba.ru" didn't you understand ??

She had two other more recent profiles and and I tracked her down using RU social media ...

I think that this is now the 11th time - so are you THAT stupid ?

Post #39 you recommend Mamba to your fiancée's friends two years ago. It must be a great place for you to recommend Mamba to close friends.

SC would NOT recommend mamba to any friend.. She is a RU woman ... What part of your tiny brain cannot compute that ?   

Two years ago I might have said try bride.ru ..

NOW, I'd recommend fdating, dmnotify.com, russiancupid - based on the experiences of people we know who found a WM ... 

It is noted you constantly duck when you were last in the FSU and cannot string a sentence in Russian... You haven't a CLUE about the dating scene, now BillyB - yet you keep recommending a site that others KEEP telling you now sucks ..

I started a thread on mamba in two places, Silly BillyB - not one person came forward and said that they'd met their beloved on mamba, recently

Why argue? You've told us you couldn't marry your fiancée for many years because you were still legally married to somebody else. Now you're days away from the divorce being final and there are no more excuses why you can't marry her. You and your fiancée should be thrilled....unless you got another excuse why you can't marry her for another 5 years.

What has my choice to protect my step-son's future - which SC supported - got to do with your continued daftness re mamba?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2018, 11:00:19 PM »
Two years ago I might have said try bride.ru ..

No you wouldn't. Three years ago you said bride.ru is a shadow of it's former self post #93. BTW, It's also another post you claim you met your fiancée on Mamba.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=19942.msg411704;topicseen#msg411704

Two years ago post #33 you criticized Trench for not using Mamba telling him it has the widest audience. Another time you're promoting Mamba.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=20649.msg426299;topicseen#msg426299

Those are your pasts posts. It's right there. How do you repeatedly deny writing those words? You must enjoy lying on a regular basis.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 12:46:46 AM »
No you wouldn't. Three years ago you said bride.ru is a shadow of it's former self post #93. BTW, It's also another post you claim you met your fiancée on Mamba.

No... I said I FOUND her ( long unused profile)

STILL not accepting that you can tell people how that met their loved ones ?

Two years ago post #33 you criticized Trench for not using Mamba telling him it has the widest audience. Another time you're promoting Mamba.

:ROFL:

Am I promoting mamba, NOW, Silly BillyB  ?

Those are your pasts posts. It's right there. How do you repeatedly deny writing those words? You must enjoy lying on a regular basis.

Indeed - in the past I've promoted Lucky-Lovers - but also would not , now

Unlike Silly BillyB - I DO go to the FSU and do know what sites FSU W prefer - BillyB won't answer the question as to when he was last in the FSU... because he knows it proves he is clueless about the current scene.

You found your beloved on a site a decade ago and STILL - foolishly - mislead newbies by promoting a TERRIBLE place to seek a wife.

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2019, 12:53:41 AM »
  Just let her do what she already has planned.  Which will be to kick the tires and light the fires. 

'tires'

A UK Brit misspelling tYres ?   ! ;)

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2019, 10:31:04 AM »
Msmob tyre tire same noun both acceptable spellings in the UK.  Obviously the quote is USA so spelt that way.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 08:19:06 AM »
Msmob  youre busted again .  I wrote a thesis on the tractive efficiency of different tread patterns and lay outs of military off road tires tyres subbmited as part of an English bsc.  Even in the 90s  tires and tyres were an accepted way of spelling in the UK.    Busted as usual msmob.  Having said that some of the stuff you say in other posts is true.

Offline Gator

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2019, 09:44:42 AM »
'tires'

A UK Brit misspelling tYres ?   ! ;)

As part of kicking the tyres, what does he open....the bonnet or hood? 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2019, 11:42:29 AM »
Top gun the movie

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1881
Total: 1892

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM