It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to Visit Many without lying?  (Read 122182 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
How to Visit Many without lying?
« Reply #225 on: November 14, 2018, 01:53:58 PM »
A fairly poor UK guy is a pretty wealthy guy when in Ukraine. Even out of Ukraine a fairly poor UK guy in the UK has a far better standard of living than a fairly poor or even average Ukrainian. I only wish we could import Ukrainian girls in solid relationships on mass and export our fatty girls to Ukraine :D
A poor person is poor, regardless of where you are. You will not be able to live as locals do so your living costs will always be significantly higher.
I’d like to see how long your ‘wealth’ lasts in poverty stricken Ukraine.
Fortunately, you won’t be importing anyone anytime soon.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #226 on: November 14, 2018, 02:00:22 PM »
One sees efforts to desensitize  the general public in the media through advertising the ‘larger’ sized clothing and figure as beautiful.

Disclaimer: The following video is meant for adult audiences only. Parental guidance is strongly suggested.

So unhealthy...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #227 on: November 14, 2018, 02:01:14 PM »
NI'm fed up with the amount of times I go to the supermarket, DIY store or wherever just to be 'treated' to another obese woman's big fat arse wobbling past my field of view. What's more I get the impression they seem to feel it's something to be proud off. It's truely a horrific sight.

bless your lil heart!
Kaplah!

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #228 on: November 14, 2018, 02:05:17 PM »
A poor person is poor, regardless of where you are. You will not be able to live as locals do so your living costs will always be significantly higher.
I’d like to see how long your ‘wealth’ lasts in poverty stricken Ukraine.
Fortunately, you won’t be importing anyone anytime soon.

100%
Kaplah!

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #229 on: November 14, 2018, 02:08:56 PM »
Now this I totally agree on. What galls me is the number of fat women you get in the UK who think they are entitled to a relationship, having kids, etc all whilst being vastly overweight and making no effort what so ever! I'm fed up with the amount of times I go to the supermarket, DIY store or wherever just to be 'treated' to another obese woman's big fat arse wobbling past my field of view. What's more I get the impression they seem to feel it's something to be proud off. It's truely a horrific sight.

Take a look at this article I've found online. It's not just me that has noticed it either:

http://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/living/4152218/brit-dating-expert-men-avoid-uk-woman-russian-eastern-european-girls-instead/amp/

Sort of like a men who earn 1/3 of the average wage in their country, and think they are entitled to a pretty girl with a great figure from an economically depressed country.  Preferably, one who will wear short skirts, since that is what "turns on" such economic laggards, will crank out babies, and then, to help support the family, go directly to work at some menial job (as they don't want to pay for her education, as that may "liberate" her too much). 

Funny how that works, isn't it?

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 02:12:28 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2018, 02:09:58 PM »
Disclaimer: The following video is meant for adult audiences only. Parental guidance is strongly suggested.

So unhealthy...
Lol, not quite what I meant, still.....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2018, 02:24:54 PM »

Sort of like a men who earn 1/3 of the average wage in their country, and think they are entitled to a pretty girl with a great figure from an economically depressed country.  Preferably, one who will wear short skirts, since that is what "turns on" such economic laggards, will crank out babies, and then, to help support the family, go directly to work at some menial job (as they don't want to pay for her education, as that may "liberate" her too much). 

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Point is I don't destroy myself (body) gorging on a ton of food all hours of the day, everyday of the week, month & year, every year. I eat a normal diet, I don't do any diets or feel like I'm starving myself, I even eat the odd bit of fast food, chocolate, etc. Why can't a UK girl just eat in a similarly reasonable way, I'm not asking for a highly toned specimen though of course it is nice. But no they have to go out and make an effort to eat tons more than they have too on order to achieve a hideous form. Why should I or any other guy be suggested that we should accept that, I don't pig out like that, it's truely awful.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2018, 02:28:01 PM »
No, instead, you don't apply yourself to a position which would give you a good standard of living. 

You're no different than the fat girl.  You're both entitled, and lazy, in your own ways.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #233 on: November 14, 2018, 04:51:43 PM »
Amusing thread
My 2 cents

I think its ridiculous to give a valid reason to give a lady to travel all the way to the FSU is that is that women of the FSU are so much more attractive than those in the USA. Huh? We have PLENTY of attractive women in the USA, FSU women know that.

THE REASON IS...American men travel to the FSU to marry a quality of woman they couldn't get in the USA

It is also not worthwhile saying that FSU women don't have good men available in the FSU. They have good men there. Its rather Intelligent, Educated , Attractive FSU woman can get a  man from the West with something they can not get from FSU men . That's what makes these matchups possible. 

Obesity?
Have you guys spent much time in the FSU? They have fat girls too. Have you seen how much cake and chocolates some FSU women can consume? I just looked up the obesity rates, the same as the Midwest USA for the person that said Midwest women were too obese. The issue is when a western man goes to the FSU, they see all the beauties WALKING, when the same quality women in the US are in their BMWs on their way to a restaurant or Whole Foods

The same men get home, go to Walmart look at the Walmart customers and think to themselves, 'FSU women are so much better'

Anyways, does anyone feel sorry for the poor lady that lost her chance to have Brownbear? She could have been 'the one' too. He probably is just too romantic for her. saddddd...She was just one bathroom stall visit away from paradise
lol!
I just found it ironic (ON A TOPIC about justifying meeting multiple people) that the girl that he thought was the one, he turned down because she was honest and had to keep anther engagement 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:01:05 PM by GenMish »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #234 on: November 14, 2018, 05:22:36 PM »
No, instead, you don't apply yourself to a position which would give you a good standard of living. 

You're no different than the fat girl.  You're both entitled, and lazy, in your own ways.

I'm neither entitled nor lazy. I've already told you my life style so I won't go over it again here. Ask yourself this though, how many people do you know work in their job AND throughout nearly all their free time?

I get your point regardless I come across as not offering the comfortable lifestyle a girl might make an effort to keep trim for. That is largely out of my hands, because women are now competing heavily in the workplace against men wages have gone done and neither side win nor get what they want. There's loads of graphs around that show wages have been going down in real terms compared to the seventies. Every decade is worse than the last whilst house prices have been moving in the opposite direction dramatically.

It would be pointless for me to apply to positions that are more professional/grades up from what I currently do. The money wold be little better, particularly after tax. This is not the US or Canada where you get a decent amount more. In the UK you get a piddly amount more but get a load of stress and ordeal. After being dumped with the burden/overburden of your employers organisation dating would be the last thing you'd have on your mind.

Apart from  my family being in the UK, being English by birth and only speaking English as a fluent language there is little good reason to be in the UK. The Pound being a stronger currency than the FSU currencies is one of the few positives that helps me. If I can get an independent income sorted in the UK then I can go to Ukraine at least part of the year and live well. Really I have got fed up of having to look at fat women every time I leave my front door in the UK. I can walk out in Ukraine and see people that are normal enough everyday sgape, no hippo's, weeldebeast, buffalo's  or elephants to shock my brain into severe trauma.

Instead I find women that are soft, friendly and feminine and easy to date. I find accomodation and shopping at an nice affordable rate. I can live well out there on what is only a modest amount of money by UK standards. Here you don't even get the reward of decent women when you work your rear end off, here for working your rear end of your social life will suck as a guy.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #235 on: November 14, 2018, 05:40:44 PM »
Amusing thread
My 2 cents

I think its ridiculous to give a valid reason to give a lady to travel all the way to the FSU is that is that women of the FSU are so much more attractive than those in the USA. Huh? We have PLENTY of attractive women in the USA, FSU women know that.

THE REASON IS...American men travel to the FSU to marry a quality of woman they couldn't get in the USA

It is also not worthwhile saying that FSU women don't have good men available in the FSU. They have good men there. Its rather Intelligent, Educated , Attractive FSU woman can get a  man from the West with something they can not get from FSU men . That's what makes these matchups possible. 

Obesity?
Have you guys spent much time in the FSU? They have fat girls too. Have you seen how much cake and chocolates some FSU women can consume? I just looked up the obesity rates, the same as the Midwest USA for the person that said Midwest women were too obese. The issue is when a western man goes to the FSU, they see all the beauties WALKING, when the same quality women in the US are in their BMWs on their way to a restaurant or Whole Foods

The same men get home, go to Walmart look at the Walmart customers and think to themselves, 'FSU women are so much better'

Anyways, does anyone feel sorry for the poor lady that lost her chance to have Brownbear? She could have been 'the one' too. He probably is just too romantic for her. saddddd...She was just one bathroom stall visit away from paradise
lol!
I just found it ironic (ON A TOPIC about justifying meeting multiple people) that the girl that he thought was the one, he turned down because she was honest and had to keep anther engagement

I don't think the obesity is the same, some areas will be comparable as not all of the US will have fat women. I think people can play with statistics to make it look that way which isn't helpful. Having been to the FSU several times I would say there are a lot less fat women there. I think yes it does tend to be the more attractive women that tend to play in the International dating scene. If you look at some of the women doing the more menial jobs in the FSU, the female cleaners, grocery store clerks, etc most are more everyday looking, not necessarily ugly but not model like either. When at Minsk Airport on arrival in the early evening I looked over the balcony and saw some guy meeting a real hottie - a nice short tight black dress on, a great slim figure, pretty young girl. Comparing her to a couple of cleaner girls that walked past moments after they were more everyday looking and I'm pretty sure would not bother to get involved in the International dating scene knowing that they would not be what is being looked for. Not quite true I think but I think these fairly ordinary looking girls would think that even though if tarted up a bit they could be runners, they too were slim & young but only being 6s or maybe a 7 if tarted up probably didn't think they would make the cut. Shame as if they were open to it they would probably be decent girls to get with.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #236 on: November 14, 2018, 06:59:44 PM »
Here's an article which shows we here in the UK have the most fat girls in Europe:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/10863001/Why-are-British-girls-so-fat.html

Offline msmob

« Reply #237 on: November 14, 2018, 11:39:13 PM »
I don't think the obesity is the same, some areas will be comparable as not all of the US will have fat women. I think people can play with statistics to make it look that way which isn't helpful. Having been to the FSU several times I would say there are a lot less fat women there. I think yes it does tend to be the more attractive women that tend to play in the International dating scene. If you look at some of the women doing the more menial jobs in the FSU, the female cleaners, grocery store clerks, etc most are more everyday looking, not necessarily ugly but not model like either. When at Minsk Airport on arrival in the early evening I looked over the balcony and saw some guy meeting a real hottie - a nice short tight black dress on, a great slim figure, pretty young girl. Comparing her to a couple of cleaner girls that walked past moments after they were more everyday looking and I'm pretty sure would not bother to get involved in the International dating scene knowing that they would not be what is being looked for. Not quite true I think but I think these fairly ordinary looking girls would think that even though if tarted up a bit they could be runners, they too were slim & young but only being 6s or maybe a 7 if tarted up probably didn't think they would make the cut. Shame as if they were open to it they would probably be decent girls to get with.

The moment I read Trench say. "I think" - as I know he doesn't - that there will follow something particularly daft ...

This summary of hot and dirty v 'clean' girls is just another pile of ...

All one can say is the 6/7 'clean' lasses can be glad they will not get your attention and you can only dream of pulling the hotties in the little black dresses

Trench, even IF you manged to pull an FSU lass - you simply cannot afford 'em and cannot prove you can - as your salary doesn't meet the minimum needed

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 12:58:34 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2018, 12:22:38 AM »
The moment I read Trench say. "I think" - as I know he doesn't - that there follow something particularly daft ...

This summary of hot and dirty v 'clean' girls is just another pile of ...

All one can say is the 6/7 'clean' lasses can be glad they will not get your attention and you can only dream of pulling the hotties in the little black dresses

Trench, even IF you manged to pull an FSU lass - you simply cannot afford 'em and cannot prove you can - as your salary doesn't meet the minimum needed

We'very been over this. I can simply do a few more hours to get over the boundary I need at the appropiate time. I need to find a girl first then get to know her. Getting to know her could easily take the minimum 6 months at which I need to earn that wage level of £18,600 a year or more. In addition wages have been rising but the £18.6k has remained the same for several years now so it's getting easier to achieve :)

Anyway, take your 'SC' how long has she been kept waiting to join you permanently in UK/Rep of Ireland now, remind me, in years? Lol.

Offline msmob

« Reply #239 on: November 15, 2018, 12:56:49 AM »
Nice attempted deflection, Trench

You cannot afford to support a newly arrived FSU woman in the UK - esp in the south of the UK on 19K / year

THAT is why you fear losing her

The limit will go up, soon ..

SC lives in the climate she prefers and that lifestyle cost more than 19K a year

I await her in a place from where we are watching the BBC weather saying it will be 6C in the south of England in a few days and we will be thinking of you, as we take breakfast by the pool ;)

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:05:26 AM by msmob »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #240 on: November 15, 2018, 06:28:42 AM »
I'm neither entitled nor lazy.

Yes you are.  Just read the entire body of your posts here.  You believe you are entitled to an FSUW because you hold a UK passport. 

You don't want to work, even to improve your chances of finding a bride, which is lazy.

Ask yourself this though, how many people do you know work in their job AND throughout nearly all their free time?

I know people who work 80 hour weeks, so although they don't really have "free time", they are choosing to make work a priority.  I knew one lawyer who literally, worked 7 days a week, 365 days a year.  He came into the office at 4 am, worked until 3, went home to sleep 2 hours and have dinner with his family, came back to the office for another 4 or 5 hours, then went home to sleep. 

But I digress.  I know no one who professes to have an advanced degree who is making below minimum wage willingly.  That, to me, says either you cannot find work because of interpersonal skills, or you choose to work less, meaning, you are lazy.

I get your point regardless I come across as not offering the comfortable lifestyle a girl might make an effort to keep trim for. That is largely out of my hands, because women are now competing heavily in the workplace against men wages have gone done and neither side win nor get what they want. There's loads of graphs around that show wages have been going down in real terms compared to the seventies. Every decade is worse than the last whilst house prices have been moving in the opposite direction dramatically.

No, that's not what I am saying.  Most women do not keep trim for a man.  They keep trim for themselves. 

Women are not "competing" with men for wages, and the idea that women in the workforce is the cause of stagnant wages is absurd.  Japan has under 3% unemployment, and wages there are stagnant as well.

It would be pointless for me to apply to positions that are more professional/grades up from what I currently do. The money wold be little better, particularly after tax. This is not the US or Canada where you get a decent amount more. In the UK you get a piddly amount more but get a load of stress and ordeal. After being dumped with the burden/overburden of your employers organisation dating would be the last thing you'd have on your mind.

Sounds like an excuse because you don't want to work.
Apart from  my family being in the UK, being English by birth and only speaking English as a fluent language there is little good reason to be in the UK. The Pound being a stronger currency than the FSU currencies is one of the few positives that helps me. If I can get an independent income sorted in the UK then I can go to Ukraine at least part of the year and live well. Really I have got fed up of having to look at fat women every time I leave my front door in the UK. I can walk out in Ukraine and see people that are normal enough everyday sgape, no hippo's, weeldebeast, buffalo's  or elephants to shock my brain into severe trauma.

You aren't planning on sleeping with those women, so why are you so offended?  That is misogynistic and, frankly, a disgusting attitude toward people  you don't know.

Instead I find women that are soft, friendly and feminine and easy to date. I find accomodation and shopping at an nice affordable rate. I can live well out there on what is only a modest amount of money by UK standards. Here you don't even get the reward of decent women when you work your rear end off, here for working your rear end of your social life will suck as a guy.
You don't know the social cues in Ukraine.  You are treated better because you are a potential source of income.  Move there, let the locals see that you're cheap, and their attitudes toward you will harden.  You are living in a fantasy world if you believe Ukraine is an easy place to live, or filled with people of refined manners.  It's still a boorish, proletarian culture.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 06:32:11 AM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #241 on: November 15, 2018, 06:40:52 AM »
"You are living in a fantasy world if you believe Ukraine is an easy place to live, or filled with people of refined manners.  It's still a boorish, proletarian culture."

BO, you rock!!!

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #242 on: November 15, 2018, 07:46:07 AM »
Amusing thread

lol!

I left a little part of that story out.  When the girl called, she almost convinced me to give her another chance.  I asked her out that next Friday.  She said she couldn’t Friday because she had another date that she had already scheduled.  She said she could do Saturday, but not too early because she will have to go back home. The guy was taking her to a concert that was going to run pretty late, so she was planning on spending the night at his house.

Yea, that poor girl..

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #243 on: November 15, 2018, 08:38:07 AM »
Okay, so “miss hottie” who was dying to meet me at the airport has been blowing me off lately, so I started chatting with other girls... just in case.

Then, it happened... I saw this girl’s profile.  She may be the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.  I knew it was a one in a million shot, but I sent her a message anyway.  She responded and I quickly got her number to go on Viber.  We chatted for about five hours and then decided to video chat. She was just as beautiful in person even though she was just wearing a bathrobe and no makeup.  The call was a little awkward because her spoken English is not very good, but we both felt a mutual connection.  We agreed to go back to texting.

I stayed up all night texting her, she is taking university classes and she cut class to keep talking to me.  Neither of us wanted the conversation to end.  We ended up chatting for more than 24 hours, almost nonstop. We shared everything about our lives... we exchanged well over 100 pictures of our lives.

Maybe, just maybe, I understand what Donna Pedro was talking about... this great connection.  I have no desire to talk to any other girls at this point. I can’t even think about a plan “b”.  I just want to talk to this girl and only this girl. I have never felt so “committed” to a prospect.  Maybe it’s foolish... maybe it’s lack of sleep.  I have removed my online profiles and I only have one focus right now.

I have also seen how easy it is to drum up a conversation online with a girl and ask for a date, so I can figure out a plan b when I am in country, if I have to.

As for this economic debate goes... The girls I have been talking to do not seem to have financial problems. I can only picture one of them who would take the economic hit and hook up with a poor foreigner (sorry TC) this girl is an unemployed widow with a one year old baby.  Otherwise, these girls don’t seem too desperate.

One girl is the child of a doctor. She has a good government job. She has a nice apartment in Kiev and a country home too.  The girl I just met has a Kiev Apartment and another home in Poltovo. Her family owns a luxury hotel. She goes to Egypt and Greece and other places across Europe every year.  She is actually skeptical and asked me what the US standard of living is.  I was dismayed when I saw it was ranked 17 on a list (Ukraine was 73).  This girl is not a gold digger... She just doesn’t want to go from being well off, to being poor.  Her lifestyle and social status may actually go down a notch.  I own a small brewery... so does her family... but her operation is easily 10 times the size of mine.  It’s actually quite humbling.  Her last boyfriend was rich, but he didn’t want a family.  She told me she wants love and a family, and doesn’t care if she isn’t rich.

So, I’m glad I approach these women rather humbly and sell them on “me” instead of acting like the rich foreigner who will rescue her from her wretched life.  This latest girl’s ties to home are so deep that it may even be a relationship killer. She was in a long term relationship with a guy from Switzerland, but that is so much closer to Ukraine.  If it works out with this girl, the solution may be for us to live in Ukraine in the summers. I don’t think I would mind.

Maybe some people are desperate and want to be rescued... but not everyone.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:42:21 AM by brownbeard99 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #244 on: November 15, 2018, 08:59:22 AM »
One girl is the child of a doctor. She has a good government job. She has a nice apartment in Kiev and a country home too. 

Doctors in Kyiv make, on average, 10,000 hyrvnia a month, or US$360 a month.  That is not even the average wage in Kyiv, which is over US$400.

Government jobs in Ukraine are generally not well paying.  Some are stable, others, such as teachers, often don't get paid.

Apartments were mostly inherited from Soviet times.  A "country home", or dacha, is usually granny's village home, although some people built their own dachas.

The girl I just met has a Kiev Apartment and another home in Poltovo.

Poltava.  It's an agricultural region, and is bleeding people.  She probably has family roots there.

Her family owns a luxury hotel. She goes to Egypt and Greece and other places across Europe every year.  She is actually skeptical and asked me what the US standard of living is.  I was dismayed when I saw it was ranked 17 on a list (Ukraine was 73).  This girl is not a gold digger... She just doesn’t want to go from being well off, to being poor.  Her lifestyle and social status may actually go down a notch.  I own a small brewery... so does her family... but her operation is easily 10 times the size of mine.  It’s actually quite humbling.  Her last boyfriend was rich, but he didn’t want a family.  She told me she wants love and a family, and doesn’t care if she isn’t rich.

A suggestion - drop her.  No one in Ukraine gets that type of property without dipping their toes in criminality.  The only way to own a brewery is to steal it and say it's mine.  I'm not suggesting she's a criminal, but her family did not get rich without engaging in criminal activity.  She will have certain attitudes and expectations.  I've seen it a thousand times.  A lot of these families look for foreign connections because their money is locked in the country. 

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:19:26 AM by Boethius »

Online krimster2

« Reply #245 on: November 15, 2018, 09:16:20 AM »
"A lot of these families look for foreign connections because their money is locked in the country."

shhhhh, BO
don't let the "cat out of the bag"!!!!

"Doctors in Kyiv make, on average, 10,000 hyrvnia a month, or US$360 a month."

official salary maybe
under the table maybe 3 to 5 times this depending on type of doctor, location, etc
plus whatever they can steal

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:24:52 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #246 on: November 15, 2018, 09:23:12 AM »
People in the West take those with wealth there as a matter of fact, because the way we build wealth is based on the rule of law.  That doesn't exist in the FSU.  Think of Ukraine's wealth as being built the same way El Chapo built his wealth.  If that's a family you'd be willing to marry into, then go for it.

official salary maybe
under the table maybe 3 to 5 times this depending on type of doctor, location, etc
plus whatever they can steal

True, they get paid more by patients if they work in the public sector, but it's not 3 or 5 X the salary.  A surgeon, maybe.  I had a relative that needed a complicated surgery.  Total cost, for 3 surgeries - US$100.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:28:17 AM by Boethius »

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #247 on: November 15, 2018, 09:32:51 AM »
So everyone is either poor, or a criminal?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #248 on: November 15, 2018, 09:38:35 AM »

According to my husband, an FSU citizen, "That's exactly what it is."

I see it a bit differently.  There is a small middle class, mostly working in industries where they can earn their incomes from foreign sources.  But it is a very small class.  Anyone who owns a hotel, or a brewery, or a candy factory, obtained that property via theft.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #249 on: November 15, 2018, 09:40:35 AM »
According to my husband, an FSU citizen, "That's exactly what it is."

I see it a bit differently.  There is a small middle class, mostly working in industries where they can earn their incomes from foreign sources.  But it is a very small class.  Anyone who owns a hotel, or a brewery, or a candy factory, obtained that property via theft.

🤔😃😂

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1876
Total: 1887

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM