It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Boryspil on Wednesday  (Read 9017 times)

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Boryspil on Wednesday
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 04:52:58 AM »
How was the ride.  Rear seat made for 3.  5 of us on rear seat for first 3 hours.  Road was ok until we left motorway and then we went on to the back roads.  Back roads every 10 minutes you actually leave contact with your seat as the van bucks over the bumps.  That apart a very nice group of people to journey with .  An older lady . 2 young guys  the driver myself and 9 attractive under 30 girls .  So 14 in a 12 seat bus.  What I did notice was the love and affection poured onto the 2 guys by their girlfriends the same thing I noticed on my 2 beach holidays in Ukraine.  The same way my g f pours on the love and affection.  Something I've never seen with UK women.

Told you so... that road is a real adventure, not for the fainthearted.. :)
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 12:40:53 PM »
As to boethius comment. That s why UK men are a perfect match for Ukranian women.  UK men get thrown out of the family home by the police on the grounds of made up accusations so the wife can start a new life with her lover

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 02:59:55 PM »
Yes, it's so much better to see a woman dragged by her hair from the courtyard by her (usually) drunken husband, all while he punches her and kicks her ribs with his work boots, and then, after a few hours of beating, being told she deserved it.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Blighty

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 03:08:25 PM »
Of course you haven’t seen it. Just as you would not see a U.K. police officer tell a woman beaten by her husband that she’s a b**ch who deserves it, or a woman berate a complete stranger for no reason. Your culture is different.

Disagree with that statement .... some British women from tougher areas are total psychopaths!

Offline LAman

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 04:07:03 PM »
Disagree with that statement .... some British women from tougher areas are total psychopaths!

Too bad, no British women come here to describe the British men they have to deal with. ))
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 04:10:01 PM »
Too bad, no British women come here to describe the British men they have to deal with. ))

Do we need that, we always have Trench showing us  :D
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Online northkape

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 08:55:09 PM »
Told you so... that road is a real adventure, not for the fainthearted.. :)

Still, driving in the FSU today, is a walk in the park, compared to what it was like 10 - 20 years ago.
Or even close to crazy on my first trips, driving behind the "Iron Curtain" in Poland, DDR, and Russia in the mid 70's.
No maps, no road signs, no GPS,,,,,
At wintertime, no regular road clearing when snowing, and never at night, you could be stuck for days in fucking nowhere.
For Ukraine, when I was driving there regularly, (winter and summer) after 2000, I had a collection of village and city maps, bought at the markets.
With some of them covering roads between villages / cities,,,,, sometimes 30+ years old printings, and corrections of older maps.
As I don't need much in the way of sleeping (2-4 hours a night minimum, sleeping in car), I always used to move at night, when going somewhere.
In Ukraine, even nowadays, you will be almost completely alone on the road outside the cities in wintertime, from midnight to five in the morning.
Ohhh, what memories I have from being stuck in snow at night in Ukraine, looking at the gas gauge, and hoping it was enough to keep it warm till the morning / daytime.
Once especially, north of Kremenchug in Ukraine, with my wife and newborn kids, on our way to celebrate Christmas / New Year with her family winter 2005.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2018, 12:09:28 AM »
Yes, it's so much better to see a woman dragged by her hair from the courtyard by her (usually) drunken husband, all while he punches her and kicks her ribs with his work boots, and then, after a few hours of beating, being told she deserved it.

Boethius, whilst I agree with you that the children need protection from a parent that has gone somewhat crazy - unfortunately - Jame's scenario can happen

I left my first wife and when she found out that I really wasn't coming back - I'd started to date  - she told guys in my local Pub that I 'attacked her' -  having inundated me with 100's of sms in hours .. so I reported myself to the Police when she refused to do so at my suggestion

The Police arrested me, later, and after a series of incidents where I was accused of all sorts - some of them when I was with 53 other people - or in another country  - a Judge threatened her with spending 3 days/week in the cells while the kids were at school for contempt

Psychology reports were done on ma and pa ( twice ) and the elder daughter (one time)  - with the conclusion that Ma was abusing laws designed to  protect kids and the other partner from violence -  as revenge and influencing the kids negatively against their father.

I STILL believe the law should protect first and investigate after in this respect ....  I made an undertaking to stay away from the ex to be and the family home - and within a month had loads of recordings of her calling me - the 'nasty guy'  - threatening me we all sorts of legal action to ruin my life financially and to make the kids hate me  ... 

The Courts ordered the undertaking to be lifted - but just warned her to not abuse the system

I believe these instances are rare and should not prejudice us against all women and especially by nationhood as we've heard cases of FSU W suggesting maltreatment - possibly not all being truthful - to gain the right to remain in the 'western' nation

I can still use the local Pub

« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 04:37:06 AM by msmob »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2018, 01:19:34 AM »
Msbob im impressed you are so open about this.  Most men who have gone through wife inflicted domestic violence do not talk about it because of the number of white knights out there willing to jump on the beat a man while he is down band wagon.  In my case I hadn't even gone dating just UK ex had hit 40 and wanted to trade me in for a 25 year old.  On the bright side it released me for the f s u

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2018, 05:06:10 AM »
Msbob im impressed you are so open about this.  Most men who have gone through wife inflicted domestic violence do not talk about it because of the number of white knights out there willing to jump on the beat a man while he is down band wagon.  In my case I hadn't even gone dating just UK ex had hit 40 and wanted to trade me in for a 25 year old.  On the bright side it released me for the f s u

This was 17 years ago and it reached a climax when said psychologist report recommended than ex wife was abusing contact orders and using the kids as a weapon

I came back from CY with a Family Court Order to see the girls and they had been left in the care of a 'baby-sitter ' - a friend of the ex,

There was to be a Family Court hearing where the CAFCASS - Children and  Family Court Advisory Service  - report would be read by a judge and a ruling made re my request for contact at Christmas and visits to Cyprus - on the Monday following the weekend visit ... I suspected the ex was trying to provoke me - so I simply called the Police - who asked the baby-sitter to respect the Court Order - and release the kids into my care -she refused and the new man in ex wives life refused to let the Police speak to the ex .... :rolleyes:

They came back the next day and I was 'allowed' 1 night  - ( having spoiled their 'romantic weekend away; ) but during the exchange at handover the new man attacked me and he ended up with a broken nose when I simply put my head down to protect myself from what was clearly going to be a headbut...

This happened at the rear of the car and the youngest daughter did not see anything - elder refused to come - having been told " I was angry !!"..

I didn't see my girls for six months during visits to the UK for Criminal Court hearings. They attended the Family Court hearing with the ex-sporting two black eyes and a heavily strapped nose... and the Family Court adjourned until the result of the criminal court - with the proviso I had supervised contact... 

( ex-wifely lied that supervised contact was impossible to arrange ! ) and I was found unanimously not guilty at a jury trial with the Crown Court Judge writing on my behalf to the Family Court  - pointing out that this was an clearly attempt to incriminate me -  to counter the CAFCAS report  - and that he had  consider jailing them for contempt

Next day, I got to see my kids and the ex-wife moved to near Southampton as she was 'too well-known' to all the local civil and criminal courts !

Again, I still think the laws are correct to err on the side of a person claiming to be a victim and the nationality of one's partner is not relevant

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2018, 12:47:47 PM »
Boethius, whilst I agree with you that the children need protection from a parent that has gone somewhat crazy - unfortunately - Jame's scenario can happen

I never posted it can't.  My point was that the cultures are different, and his rosy picture of Ukrainian culture is misinformed, to say the least.  He sees a small slice, and pronounces how much "better" it is.  He misses the underlying reasons for this, because he is ignorant of the culture. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 01:33:36 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1872
Total: 1883

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM