It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran  (Read 38403 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: USA blows up 2 tankers and blames Iran
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2019, 04:15:35 PM »

Now, please tell us how where you disagree with what I posted...!

Please don't read anything into it.  I did not read your post.  I don't have  much time, and it seemed you and Billy are bickering in multiple threads.     

Moby, you have demonstrated earlier that you know how the ignore function works. 

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2019, 04:43:07 PM »
USA the UK does not want to follow you into a war with Iran please stop blowing up tankers and blaming Iran enough of the USAs war like ways

I certainly have zero faith that our government sources are telling the truth.   I wouldn't be surprised if we (The US) did have something to do with any incidents we try to pin on Iran.

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2019, 04:44:54 PM »
A greater display of gross ignorance has never been displayed on this forum and there have been many in contention

Not so fast, it would be gross ignorance to exonerate the US from being capable of creating an incident to put more pressure on Iran.    Our efforts to isolate Iran are failing so I wouldn't be surprised if we took it to the next level.

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2019, 04:48:02 PM »

When something similar happened about 30 years ago, we responded with Operation Praying Mantis (largest naval engagement since WWII).  Lasted one day and destroyed half of Iran's navy.  One problem -  today's IRGC was not even born then, so they have no memory of getting hit hard.       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis  The worse part we mistakenly shot down an Iranian commercial passenger jet. 

The US is a net producer of energy. so the situation is not so important to us other than  to maintain stability in the region.
...and what if somebody destroyed half our navy?  how would you expect us (The US) to respond?

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2019, 04:49:35 PM »
Come on the USA fired a missile at the pentagon so firing at a few tankers is relatively mild.  Lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.  Is about to start a war with Iran that it has no plans for how to end.  98% of products sold in Walmart made in China.  USA like UK in the last throws of its own down fall sending out a wave of misery to other countries.
As we (The US) should see, even our allies are seriously and rightfully questioning what we are up to.  Can't blame them when people like Pompeo and Bolton are out there making up lies to suit our needs.

Fathertime! 

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2019, 06:47:38 PM »

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam "impeach Trump" Shiff agrees with Trump that Iran did it. Those two agreeing on something? What's the world coming to? Besides video evidence, hopefully they got some intercepted radio or phone conversations of the people committing the sabotage.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-agrees-with-trump-no-question-iran-attacked-oil-tankers

Insurance rates go up for ships moving through the Strait of Hormuz. Insurance companies say if a ship sinks, they will be charging war premiums. Expect your gas prices to go up. I'm doubt Iranian tankers will be getting sabotaged. Rates should remain low for them.

http://www.reuters.com/article/mideast-attacks-insurance/ship-insurance-costs-soar-after-middle-east-tanker-attacks-idUSL8N23L2ND
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2019, 08:41:49 PM »
For you to believe that, you have to believe America took out our own World Trade Center with explosives after the planes hit. You have to believe..................

Billy, in the past I have been frustrated when you make arguments like this.
"If you believe A then you must believe B", Then argue about B.

In the Pentagon there were Army, Navy, Marine, Coast Guard and others.
You were a Marine and therefore always a Marine. While you probably can't
speak with complete authority on all those other services I'm pretty sure that
you could make an argument that they wouldn't have allowed an attack on
themselves so that a politician could bump up his poll numbers or whatever.

The very idea of the Pentagon being attacked and then being fooled about who 
did it is preposterous. The very idea that some buch of renegades could pull
this off is equally ridiculous. Do it and get away with it? Absurd, crazy, and
impossible. 

Don't forget that the FBI and FAA ran investigations as well and therefore must
have colluded on deceiving the public that a plane and aviation fuel caused the
death, carnage and damage rather than a missile shot from only the OP knows
where like the OP posited.

For the OP to have an accurate depiction of events a GIANT multitude of people
must have been both in it and the cover up and nobody broke. Possibly a thousand
or more people who some of which didn't give a fig about Bush's polls numbers
or whatever possible motive the OP the has in mind.

You argued the point that the World Trade Center had good security, but you
could have argued that the Pentagon is a nearly unbreachable installation with
incredible technology and very competent professionals who take their jobs very,
very seriously.

Arguing the point that the OP stated makes a lot more sense than arguing a point
that he didn't.

That's my two kopecks

Bill
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 08:50:56 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2019, 09:56:21 PM »
Arguing the point that the OP stated makes a lot more sense than arguing a point
that he didn't.

Conspiracy theorists say the hole in the pentagon building was too small for a 757 impact so it was our own missile that did it and our military was involved. They believe all of 9/11 was initiated by our government. How do you argue the size of a hole a 757 makes in the side of a building? Nobody is an expert on the size of the hole a 757 makes when entering a building because it doesn't happen everyday so it's not easy to debate a conspiracy theorist on that.  it's easier to debate the World Trade Center operation. BTW, I was in the Army, not Marines.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2019, 12:06:33 AM »
This week he's banging heads with me. Next week he'll be banging heads with somebody else. It'll never end.  I've concluded he likes to bang his head. I know his history here and elsewhere being banned multiple times. Even so, I tried to be nice to him but eventually, he gets under everybody's skin ruining all relationships. Surprisingly, this forum is 10 times nicer to Moby than the other. Probably why he feels welcomed here. Anyway, Happy Father's Day everyone! Got to go. My son wants to fill my belly.

What BillyB calls 'banging heads' - is normally my pointing out - yet another howler of his..

My 'history' is it doesn't matter who they are - if I disagree - I'll post to that effect ..

Some posters seem to take being busted - a lot - rather personally and then divert to my off board life ..

This forum isn't run by somone who has taken money from the Kremlin and who likes to edit my posts, ( or make them disappear when they hit home ) edits my profile, suggests I do / didsomething I didn't, and even nicked by avatar from here .. :popcorn:

Some posters think it is more important to be 'popular'

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2019, 01:18:25 AM »
What BillyB calls 'banging heads' - is normally my pointing out - yet another howler of his..

My 'history' is it doesn't matter who they are - if I disagree - I'll post to that effect ..

This forum isn't run by somone who has taken money from the Kremlin and who likes to edit my posts, ( or make them disappear when they hit home ) edits my profile, suggests I do / didsomething I didn't, and even nicked by avatar from here .. :popcorn:

Yet you have no sympathy for my "hero" Alex Jones?

Well there goes the power... Just for a few seconds...  :clapping:

Offline msmob

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2019, 03:49:04 AM »
Your Alex Jones incites hatred and has been a proven liar ...

Mind you....some of 'Trampu's' retweets aren't much 'better'....

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2019, 04:21:50 AM »

I've been listening to Jones for 12 years. I know him better than probably better than anyone here. I disagree with your judgment of him.

Offline msmob

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2019, 05:22:43 AM »

I've been listening to Jones for 12 years. I know him better than probably better than anyone here. I disagree with your judgment of him.

Not my judgement..he was tried and the case proven in Court

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2019, 07:18:22 AM »
Not my judgement..he was tried and the case proven in Court

You are very naive about the American "Justice" system and the courts. Get the last word in and let us never discuss politics again.

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2019, 07:36:25 AM »
Ah....

'OK'. Unfair voting systems and dodgy leglitive system..;)

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2019, 08:10:36 AM »
USA the UK does not want to follow you into a war with Iran please stop blowing up tankers and blaming Iran enough of the USAs war like ways

James-

If you knew the history behind the 'hate' between the US and Iran, maybe you'd take a more humble position today. After all, it would've been easy to get along with Iran today, but then you and your queen would still be digging through the ashes of the world wars you and your esteemed colonial cohorts extolled upon our world.

As for the idea the US 'bombing' the tankers, far fetched to subscribe to at this time. However, remembering the Tonkin gulf, Syria's chemical attacks, Libya, the Balkans, Ukraine...it won't be outside the realm of possibilities...CIA? Study Cuba post-WWII.

US Intelligence. No longer valid considering the recent revelations on our intelligence agencies led by John Brenner, James Clapper and James Comey. Two years of special counsel's 'supposed' investigation over an allegation created by the very same 'US intelligence agencies' investigating it, as their insurance if 'our version of a democratic election' didn't go as they designed. Cat..chase...tail.

Democracy, US-style: Laughable at this time. Laying witness to the current political climate in clear display of our version of democracy for the entire world to see. Who the heck would want to adopt, emulate or be subjected to this type of freedom and democracy. The US can't even honor the office of the executive branch who was legitimately voted and appointed by its constituents. Instead, you have its media and opposition political party create nefarious and faux realities to obstruct and oppose the will of its peoples. This is democratic? BS!

Sovereign Sanctity, meddling and interference: Even bigger hyperbole. Qadaffi, Augusto Pinochet, Manuel Noriega, Mohammad Pahlavi, Somoza clan, Cesar Guzzetti -dot-dot-dot Much too many interferences and meddling to mention.

It amuses me having discussions like this over matters each of our collective governments have their dirty hands on. Peewee Hermann debate, "I know you are but what am I?"

Surely James, based on your country's long history of greed and murder, I'd think you'd be the last guy bathing yourself with faux benevolence.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:20:42 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2019, 08:13:46 AM »
....This forum isn't run by somone who has taken money from the Kremlin and who likes to edit my posts, ( or make them disappear when they hit home ) edits my profile, suggests I do / didsomething I didn't, and even nicked by avatar from here ..

Nooooo! Disappearing posts that hit home?!? That actually happens here??? You don't say....

Some posters think it is more important to be 'popular'

Images in the mirror are closer than they appear. Yes indeedy! :P
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:21:13 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2019, 10:17:03 AM »

You are very naive about the American "Justice" system and the courts. Get the last word in and let us never discuss politics again.

See how paranoid Jones has made you?
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2019, 10:19:38 PM »
See how paranoid Jones has made you?

My fear of the US "justice" system happened years before my discovery of Jones. I married a Russian woman in 2002 in Russia. When she got to USA, well... I found out the laws are written in favor of women and immigrants and those laws are influenced by women's advocacy groups and the 20,000 immigration attorneys in the US. I have no criminal record, spotless. But there are other ways where the unfairness of the system can hurt and cause fear of it. Jones has nothing to do with my mistrust of the "justice" system.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2019, 10:46:48 PM »
James-

If you knew the history behind the 'hate' between the US and Iran, maybe you'd take a more humble position today. After all, it would've been easy to get along with Iran today, but then you and your queen would still be digging through the ashes of the world wars you and your esteemed colonial cohorts extolled upon our world.

As for the idea the US 'bombing' the tankers, far fetched to subscribe to at this time. However, remembering the Tonkin gulf, Syria's chemical attacks, Libya, the Balkans, Ukraine...it won't be outside the realm of possibilities...CIA? Study Cuba post-WWII.

US Intelligence. No longer valid considering the recent revelations on our intelligence agencies led by John Brenner, James Clapper and James Comey. Two years of special counsel's 'supposed' investigation over an allegation created by the very same 'US intelligence agencies' investigating it, as their insurance if 'our version of a democratic election' didn't go as they designed. Cat..chase...tail.

Democracy, US-style: Laughable at this time. Laying witness to the current political climate in clear display of our version of democracy for the entire world to see. Who the heck would want to adopt, emulate or be subjected to this type of freedom and democracy. The US can't even honor the office of the executive branch who was legitimately voted and appointed by its constituents. Instead, you have its media and opposition political party create nefarious and faux realities to obstruct and oppose the will of its peoples. This is democratic? BS!

Sovereign Sanctity, meddling and interference: Even bigger hyperbole. Qadaffi, Augusto Pinochet, Manuel Noriega, Mohammad Pahlavi, Somoza clan, Cesar Guzzetti -dot-dot-dot Much too many interferences and meddling to mention.

It amuses me having discussions like this over matters each of our collective governments have their dirty hands on. Peewee Hermann debate, "I know you are but what am I?"

Surely James, based on your country's long history of greed and murder, I'd think you'd be the last guy bathing yourself with faux benevolence.

GQ, most people are incapable of "linking." Certainly with events that happened 50-60 years ago. That kind of thinking is called "conspiracy theory" and grown ups are not supposed to engage in that. I see it is as Orwellian "stop think" that the MSM indoctrinated the population with. Now with the advent of internet more and more people are coming around to the thought that there is a "Deep State". And this Deep State has a history of staging "false flags".

Interestingly Alex Jones has taken the position it was Iran that did it. But others in his circle say it might be the Deep State trying to lurer Trump into yet another war. And for two reasons. First is the value of defense stocks rise dramatically during a time of war. Deep Staters are heavily invested in defense stocks and there are no breaks on budgetary spending at this time. So a perfect time for them to make a killing in the stock market. The second reason for war is to make it unpopular thus hurting Trump. Iran could be a tough nut to crack. If some of their thousands of missiles get through and some Naval ships are sunk... The Deep State is in a 'Win Win' position then, especially if Trump loses the next election and they are free to run wild in the government as they have been doing.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2019, 09:19:24 AM »

Alex Jones does no such thing (incite hatred), he has stuck to a story when
anyone must surely know it's not true, but he has a right to his opinion and
the right to free speech especially political speech.

You lefties are all about shutting down free speech.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2019, 09:26:45 AM »
Conspiracy theorists say the hole in the pentagon building was too small for a 757 impact so it was our own missile that did it and our military was involved. They believe all of 9/11 was initiated by our government. How do you argue the size of a hole a 757 makes in the side of a building? Nobody is an expert on the size of the hole a 757 makes when entering a building because it doesn't happen everyday so it's not easy to debate a conspiracy theorist on that.  it's easier to debate the World Trade Center operation. BTW, I was in the Army, not Marines.

It's difficult to argue with conspiracy theorists in general, but better to argue
against what they say rather than what they don't say.

I apologize for my faulty memory about the Army. 

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2019, 12:14:49 PM »
Alex Jones does no such thing (incite hatred), he has stuck to a story when anyone must surely know it's not true, but he has a right to his opinion and the right to free speech especially political speech.

You lefties are all about shutting down free speech.

Did moby suggest Jones should be shut down?  I didn't read that.

Andrew Anglin, the neo Nazi founder of The Daily Stormer, claims Jones was his first introduction to his extreme views. 

http://soundcloud.com/user-361007340/andrew-anglin

Google was used to find the link to Andrew Anglin's interview.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:17:21 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2019, 03:54:36 PM »
...Interestingly Alex Jones has taken the position it was Iran that did it. But others in his circle say it might be the Deep State trying to lurer Trump into yet another war. And for two reasons. First is the value of defense stocks rise dramatically during a time of war. Deep Staters are heavily invested in defense stocks and there are no breaks on budgetary spending at this time. So a perfect time for them to make a killing in the stock market. The second reason for war is to make it unpopular thus hurting Trump. Iran could be a tough nut to crack. If some of their thousands of missiles get through and some Naval ships are sunk... The Deep State is in a 'Win Win' position then, especially if Trump loses the next election and they are free to run wild in the government as they have been doing.

Like I said above...at this time I can't 'see' the US having anything to do with the bombing of the tankers, but I am also reminded of the things we've done in the past that I didn't believe at the time.

As for Alex Jones, I listen to him as much as I do Bill "Brave? The 911 terrorists were brave!" Maher. Which is 'never'. I kind of tune out the fringes from both sides but accept they both have their respective audiences.

...You lefties are all about shutting down free speech.

Ain't that the truth! But they sure love to trumpet theirs at their leisure.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 04:04:53 PM by GQBlues »

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2019, 06:37:23 PM »
You lefties  The progressives are all about shutting down free speech.

Us 'lefties' are all for free speech.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1966
Total: 1977

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM