It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304530 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #1675 on: September 18, 2020, 11:41:45 AM »
Boe consistently reports that she does not [seemingly] utilize google.

If I use google, I will post that google was used.

I read broadly.  I don't use google to access articles.  Most google searches are inaccurate, or are skewed based on either popularity, or a company paying to be a top google search.  So, google is biased.

Dr. Li may have a PhD, and done research, but that doesn't mean she is a top recognized expert in her field.  I certainly wouldn't take the word of a construction worker on who is, or is not, a recognized expert in the fields of virology or epidemiology, just as I wouldn't take the word of a virologist or epidemiologist on who is an expert in construction.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:26:55 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1676 on: September 18, 2020, 12:59:57 PM »
Because that is, in fact, what it is.

Please express your opinion to the Fire Commissioners who made history in their declaration.

They are the true professionals who were actually there and lost loved ones.

There are also thousands of Architects & Engineers who have spent nearly two decades studying this event and who disagree with the white-washed official narrative.

It's rather easy to be dismissive when you haven't studied the event nor read the objective findings of professionals in the industry who have.

"They started off by saying the Pledge of Allegiance. Ten minutes later, they were reading the text of a resolution claiming the existence of “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

And so it was, on July 24, 2019 — nearly 18 years after the horrific attacks that traumatized a nation and changed the world forever — the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District, which oversees a volunteer fire department serving a hamlet of 30,000 residents just outside of Queens, New York, became the first legislative body in the country to officially support a new investigation into the events of 9/11."

http://action.ae911truth.org/o/50694/t/0/blastContent.jsp?email_blast_KEY=1402314
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:12:01 PM by Confederate »
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1677 on: September 18, 2020, 04:10:47 PM »
...“overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

Maybe on another thread...but quickly, assuming they know how long it'll take, and what needs to be done, to plant explosives for a controlled demolition of a building, much less buildings like the Twin Towers (110 stories high - employs about 50,000+ employees PER building - and additional foot traffic of about a quarter of a million visitors) every single day and no one noticed!!!

That's a lot of explosives, wires, etc all through 110 stories high of corners, struts, columns, etc...

Confederate, let me know how they managed this as it would be a revelation how they got that accomplished (not focusing on you, just the idea you threw out there with this).

add: To make this even more impressive - have a couple of 737s hit the two buildings precisely the exact floors where explosives weren't drilled into or otherwise the fires would've prematurely detonated the plugs and that would've been a dead giveaway. Even if everyone simply ignored the explosion..

Here's a nice example of this...

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 04:32:08 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1678 on: September 18, 2020, 05:44:13 PM »

Maybe on another thread...but quickly, assuming they know how long it'll take, and what needs to be done, to plant explosives for a controlled demolition of a building, much less buildings like the Twin Towers (110 stories high - employs about 50,000+ employees PER building - and additional foot traffic of about a quarter of a million visitors) every single day and no one noticed!!!

That's a lot of explosives, wires, etc all through 110 stories high of corners, struts, columns, etc...

Confederate, let me know how they managed this as it would be a revelation how they got that accomplished (not focusing on you, just the idea you threw out there with this).

add: To make this even more impressive - have a couple of 737s hit the two buildings precisely the exact floors where explosives weren't drilled into or otherwise the fires would've prematurely detonated the plugs and that would've been a dead giveaway. Even if everyone simply ignored the explosion..

I've been through this with Confederate elsewhere. It would take multiple teams of demolition experts many days of noisy drilling into columns to insert explosives and there would be massive amounts of noise and concrete dust everywhere. Those buildings are occupied 24/7 so it would be hard to conduct that kind of activity without anybody knowing. Also every member of the demo team would need to take this evil act to the grave. I'm sure somebody would be taking by now but it hasn't happened. What we do know for a fact is there are Muslim terrorists that want to kill Americans and bring the World Trade Center down. Their first bombing of the WTC was in 1993. Clinton should've done his job and kill the guys responsible because they learned they needed something bigger than trucks.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #1679 on: September 18, 2020, 07:14:37 PM »
Likewise I have also attempted to explain simple realities but some will stick to there alternative conspiracies, and promote them. Such is the times we live in.

If one understands the construction and design engineering of the World Trade Center you will understand that in fact the buildings were not built with concrete. Stating that I am not sure how building #3 was built, but in fact it is does NOT change the reason it also collapsed.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline mhr7

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1680 on: September 18, 2020, 08:19:04 PM »
You're being intellectually lazy. Sounds like the earlier talking points on MSNBC. Trump did an excellent job on the handling of covid.What exactly do you compare his handling to? Re-establishing relationships with our allies? Please expand on that. You mean the ones Obama mishandled? Like the Paris agreement, Iran treaty or the TPP?

Trump lied to the public on several occasions, he wanted to re-open the country way too early and he still has his rallies where few of his adorers wear masks because he's politicized mask wearing. He constantly contradicts the experts. His new expert is an expert on MRIs and has no experience with pandemics but he agrees with the president and that's all that matters, another 'yes man' for Trump's administration. He has done and is still doing a shit job with Covid.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1681 on: September 18, 2020, 08:39:29 PM »
Elevator shafts and stair case walls of all high rise buildings are engineered to be the strongest part of a building and are made of concrete. If there is an earthquake, the elevator and stair cases is the place to hide and best place to survive should the building come down. The WTC is a rare design since most of it's support columns are on the outside of the building and are steel. Another reason it would be hard for a demo team to work since they'd have to work by a window or outside to drill into those columns. Whether the column is steel or concrete they must be drilled into to install explosives. When in a building with interior steel columns, you won't be able to see the steel. Most likely it will be covered in fireproof material and surrounded by drywall, stucco(cement product) or another product. There will be dust when drilling unless demo of the material covering the columns happen first so instead of dust, there will be a big mess.

A couple of links talking about the WTC inner core columns consist of steel and concrete.

http://web.mit.edu/civenv/wtc/PDFfiles/Chapter%20VI%20Materials%20&%20Structures.pdf

http://216.92.228.100/conc/core.html
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #1682 on: September 18, 2020, 08:57:15 PM »
Trump lied to the public on several occasions

What lies?

he wanted to re-open the country way too early and he still has his rallies where few of his adorers wear masks because he's politicized mask wearing.

No he did not. He wanted the country open as soon as possible. It is only too soon to your liberal MSM

He constantly contradicts the experts.

That is just a lie and you have nothing to substantiate that. He is listening to experts 24/7. While you might think the experts are president, they are not. Trump is and whatever decisions are to be made are his

His new expert is an expert on MRIs and has no experience with pandemics but he agrees with the president and that's all that matters, another 'yes man' for Trump's administration.

Who exactly is an expert on pandemics and what qualifies them as an expert?

He has done and is still doing a shit job with Covid.

Compared to what or whom? You're drinking the Kool aid brah #walkaway
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 08:59:18 PM by Faux Pas »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1683 on: September 18, 2020, 11:34:26 PM »
The sense of denial in some re the handing of COVID-19 is strong this morning

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1684 on: September 18, 2020, 11:49:00 PM »

I found this televangelist  preacher on youtube and he used his own unique methods to abolish COVID in March and April. Based on what we see today, he failed. I watch his other videos and this guy speaks in tongues and some of his congregation dances and does other weird things as if they are possessed. If you never seen this type of American preacher in action, watch the two short videos to be amused. Don't laugh, I checked Wiki and he's worth 300 million.

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1685 on: September 19, 2020, 08:01:14 AM »
Today, the US will surpass the UK in the number of deaths per million.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1686 on: September 19, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »

Tomorrow, there will be NFL football on tv. BC, I think most people have accepted this as the new norm until a vaccine comes out. All of us will have to alter our lives to some degree but we're not going to alter our lives so much to where we'll hide in our homes 24/7 and wreck the nation's economy. We all know there's a risk dying in a car wreck yet we continue to drive anyway. The desire to move forward in life is too great.

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1687 on: September 19, 2020, 10:17:56 AM »
Folks are not hiding here either BillyB.  Our 'new normal' started a couple of months ago and life continues pretty much as before.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1688 on: September 19, 2020, 10:19:25 AM »
Today, the US will surpass the UK in the number of deaths per million.

Probably not, in reality

The UK govt massaged the figures downwards ..

Going by the Office of National Statistics figures .. that dubious honour is still safe

Offline ML

« Reply #1689 on: September 19, 2020, 10:24:05 AM »
We all know there's a risk dying in a car wreck yet we continue to drive anyway.

There is a big difference between virtually necessary risks and discretionary risks.

For instance:  I fly to various cities and countries.  However, in those places (or actually any location) I will not ride on Ferris Wheels, take a cable car up a mountain side and other such.

My hosts often point out how I am inconsistent by flying, yet refusing to ride on Ferris Wheel.

But they do not understand the difference between virtually required risk taking and optional risk taking.

Similarly, I will put my money at risk in a well diversified Mutual Fund, but I will not (I did so earlier in life) put my money in a 'hot tip' heard at the barber shop.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #1690 on: September 19, 2020, 10:58:22 AM »
There is a big difference between virtually necessary risks and discretionary risks.

For instance:  I fly to various cities and countries.  However, in those places (or actually any location) I will not ride on Ferris Wheels, take a cable car up a mountain side and other such.

My hosts often point out how I am inconsistent by flying, yet refusing to ride on Ferris Wheel.

But they do not understand the difference between virtually required risk taking and optional risk taking.

Similarly, I will put my money at risk in a well diversified Mutual Fund, but I will not (I did so earlier in life) put my money in a 'hot tip' heard at the barber shop.

How do you do on the Merry-Go-Round?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

« Reply #1691 on: September 19, 2020, 02:55:49 PM »
How do you do on the Merry-Go-Round?

Depends on how fast Mary is.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1692 on: September 19, 2020, 09:53:29 PM »
What lies?

No he did not. He wanted the country open as soon as possible. It is only too soon to your liberal MSM

That is just a lie and you have nothing to substantiate that. He is listening to experts 24/7. While you might think the experts are president, they are not. Trump is and whatever decisions are to be made are his

Who exactly is an expert on pandemics and what qualifies them as an expert?

Compared to what or whom? You're drinking the Kool aid brah #walkaway

I'm sure you can easily answer your own questions, I'm not wasting my time.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #1693 on: September 20, 2020, 06:55:09 AM »
I'm sure you can easily answer your own questions, I'm not wasting my time.

I already know the answers. I also know you do to but are afraid to answer them. Doing so would force you to question what you so blindly follow
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:19:01 AM by AnonMod »

Offline mhr7

« Reply #1694 on: September 20, 2020, 02:30:20 PM »
I already know the answers. I also know you do to but are afraid to answer them. Doing so would force you to question what you so blindly follow

I'm not the blind follower here.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #1695 on: September 20, 2020, 03:50:37 PM »
I'm not the blind follower here.

Then answer the follow up questions to your post

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1696 on: September 21, 2020, 08:39:03 AM »
These guys are (numb)nuts! They're so full of it, they are arguing amongst themselves what to demonize our great POTUS on...

So now the travel Ban was the wrong thing to do...LMAO!

Quote from: Fauci
One of the things we did right was very early cut off travel from China to the United States. Because outside of China, where it originated, the countries in the world that have it are through travel, either directly through China or indirectly from someone who went someplace and then came to that particular country. Our shutting off travel from China, and more recently travel from Europe, has gone a long way to not seeding, very, very intensively, the virus in our country!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

« Reply #1697 on: September 21, 2020, 09:14:50 AM »
These guys are (numb)nuts! They're so full of it, they are arguing amongst themselves what to demonize our great POTUS on...

So now the travel Ban was the wrong thing to do...LMAO!

China had a travel ban too.  Although China allowed international flights to cities around the world, China in late January 2020 banned domestic flights from Wuhan to other Chinese cities.   Why?

Offline msmob

« Reply #1698 on: September 21, 2020, 09:26:34 AM »
Because the Chinese knew that Wuhan had a problem....'Some' persist in believing a 'man made' one... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 12:51:42 PM by msmob »

Offline Gator

« Reply #1699 on: September 21, 2020, 12:38:09 PM »
Because the Chinese knew that What had a problem....

Yes, that is why the Chinese restricted domestic travel. 

Knowing it was a huge problem, why allow international travel from Wuhan. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1949
Total: 1958

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM