It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458628 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #550 on: January 03, 2018, 11:57:27 PM »
Ok, well back to me :D Well I've been looking through a few FSU cities and of course the women you get there. St. Pete's seemed to come up with some nice looking specimens ;D and Minsk wasn't too far behind either. I've been to Moscow and its a possibility but thought might as well go somewhere new. Looked also at Sochi as the main draw for me is year round decent weather, as you all know the cold is not something I enjoy. I don't mind it for snowboarding, etc but its not something I would want around me for too long. Main thing I'm finding with Sochi is that while it has some stunningly attractive women I find they nearly all already had a kid. For me while one kid is not the end of the world I would generally prefer a woman without a child. I'm not saying it couldn't work with a girl with a child already but I think it would add to the complexity of an already complex situation of International dating. Anyway, my main thought on this was wondering why this was? I'm guessing you Moby are likely to be best place for once to field the answer to that one.

The women I am looking at are in the 29-35 year old age group and while I would expect to find some with children in this age bracket looking for another partner I tend to find many more women like that in Sochi than in St. Petersburg or Minsk, Moscow probably too. I'm guessing there is probably more of a career culture to distract them in these other cities whereas Sochi being based around leisure perhaps gives more time for it.

My other thought is I would probably find it easiest in a relationship with a girl with similar interests to me or at least interests I would be happy partaking in. The last girl apparently had the odd few interests but those I did do with her and perhaps her interests in general were rather short lived typed of stuff, i.e you do the activity for maybe an hour then your done and looking to find something else to fill the day with. I think I might be best finding a girl who would be interested in exploring a city, place or visiting interesting sites. Its something you can spend a whole day on is reasonable cheap to do. I would of course not be interested in a girl that is into travelling if she expects me to pay for her. I don't mind the occasional more  extrovert activity but I think I need to really find someone of a roughly similar pace on all this to me and a similar type of activities. For instance the first girl I met was into Opera, Theatre, etc and though it was fine to see on the odd occasion I am not really a big theatre goer if you know what I mean.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #551 on: January 04, 2018, 07:55:54 AM »
Maybe the Boogel Woogel ski festival is the place for you Trench.... You can snow board, be an extrovert in your underwear and try your luck with the scantly clad women  ;)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #552 on: January 04, 2018, 07:58:07 AM »
Ple-ease keep him away from Sochi or it's mountain resorts ;)

Offline Davo2

« Reply #553 on: January 04, 2018, 08:23:15 AM »
Ple-ease keep him away from Sochi or it's mountain resorts ;)

Hhaaa, It's just a diversion to protect my interests not far up the coast   ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #554 on: January 04, 2018, 11:01:32 AM »
Scantily clad women certainly take my interest :D I recall now you mention it a TV news article on the event where all these women ski down the snow wearing just bikini's. I guess because there's also a beach resort nearby. While that looks fun I wonder if they would be doing so with a kid in toe if that I have found online is anything to go by. Like loaf's of them seem that way. The only way around this is to go for a girl a year or two younger but I am wary of this. I am also slightly concerned of the type of girl you get there - too likely to turn up a materialistic girl perhaps and they as I know can be a pain. Now I know me Mobers will be just gagging to convince me otherwise that a Sochi girl is the one to go for ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #555 on: January 04, 2018, 11:55:20 AM »
Now I know me Mobers will be just gagging to convince me otherwise that a Sochi girl is the one to go for ;D

1/ SC is nearly old enough to be your Ma

2/ Other than her ( of course) all Sochi women are either ugly or very emancipated....

hopefully, I get a medal from the Mayor of Sochi for saving the city's women from a visit from Trench ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #556 on: January 04, 2018, 12:19:26 PM »
1/ SC is nearly old enough to be your Ma

2/ Other than her ( of course) all Sochi women are either ugly or very emancipated....

hopefully, I get a medal from the Mayor of Sochi for saving the city's women from a visit from Trench ;)

I think you're right Mobe there seems to be a shortage of hotties there without kids. It's got me wondering if maybe I could pick up a girl in St. Pete's and get her to move to Sochi. I'm not sure whether that might appeal to a girl or sound a bit weird for a WM to be asking. It's the warm humidity you see, it's good for my health :)

Offline msmob

« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2018, 01:46:03 AM »
I think you're right Mobe there seems to be a shortage of hotties there without kids.

I never claimed such ...  and you're wrong if you believe that...

It's got me wondering if maybe I could pick up a girl in St. Pete's and get her to move to Sochi. I'm not sure whether that might appeal to a girl or sound a bit weird for a WM to be asking. It's the warm humidity you see, it's good for my health :)

Tip: not that you'll listen... Find your ideal lady - don't search by location

I know plenty of ladies from Piter or Moscow who'd like to live in Sochi, but find the costs are the same/similar ( Sochi is now the 'third capital ') but the wages aren't ..

They try to make a go of it and move back - but miss Sochi

Offline LAman

« Reply #558 on: January 05, 2018, 03:04:04 AM »

I know plenty of ladies from Piter or Moscow who'd like to live in Sochi, but find the costs are the same/similar ( Sochi is now the 'third capital ') but the wages aren't ..

I mainly have looked at location, areas I enjoy most, easily find potentials there BUT there are times you end up in outlying areas but hopefully you have 'base' area not far.

'Third capital' ? I think Kazan is third capital, I have heard it called this way. Let's not have your Sochi bias get in the way!!! )))
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

« Reply #559 on: January 05, 2018, 03:27:53 AM »

I mainly have looked at location, areas I enjoy most, easily find potentials there BUT there are times you end up in outlying areas but hopefully you have 'base' area not far.

'Third capital' ? I think Kazan is third capital, I have heard it called this way. Let's not have your Sochi bias get in the way!!! )))

Good morning, LAman !

1/ Not MY bias - heard the term it on Russia's pervy kanal and a term used by Sochi's administration and Sochi Autodrom - so must be true ;)

2/ There's no right or wrong way - but I get it ....  seeing new places AND hoping meeting an interesting lady ....  I used to do that ... when aiming to visit all the 'Hero cities' ...  Finally gave up on the 'overload' of choices and went WFVO ;)

Happy New Year to you

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #560 on: January 05, 2018, 04:21:29 AM »

1/ Not MY bias - heard the term it on Russia's pervy kanal and a term used by Sochi's administration and Sochi Autodrom - so must be true ;)

I know this is slightly off topic, but I love both those cities.  :thumbsup:

However, I'm just wondering if I'm the only member who has actually been to Kazan.  I can't recall anyone else (amongst the current posters, anyway) who has ever mentioned visiting.  For horse-racing fans, the Ippodrom is absolutely fantastic, with an amazing museum in the main grandstand and separate show-jumping and dressage arenas in the middle, and the Kremlin and Millennium Mosque are outstanding.  It even has its own leaning tower!  I've read several references to Bauman Street being one of the best pedestrian malls in the world - definitely another highlight.  And the metro is something all on it's own.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #561 on: January 05, 2018, 09:26:12 AM »
I never claimed such ...  and you're wrong if you believe that...

They try to make a go of it and move back - but miss Sochi

Well I think St. Petersburg will turn up a lady for me, Sochi I would be doubtful on but you never know. I know what you mean with the wholetter living costs same but wages lower it's like that where I live at present compared to London. I think I really want to give the meet many a go this time and she how it works for me.

I look up Sochi online, photos & you tube. It seem to have a pebble beach - I prefer sandy. The buildings look new compared to the old concrete block stuff but it seems kind of lacking in character in parts. Like a kind off new build city, very blocky and not a lot of atmosphere from what I can see. The Olympic Park/stadium looks a little ugly loolong also. Still there are worse looking places around and with the good climate means I'll have to think on it I think.

Offline msmob

« Reply #562 on: January 05, 2018, 02:02:25 PM »

I look up Sochi online, photos & you tube. It seem to have a pebble beach - I prefer sandy.

You need Crimea or further up the Krasnodarsky Krai ( region) coast to find sandy ( Anapa)  .... Moby said, hopefully

The buildings look new compared to the old concrete block stuff but it seems kind of lacking in character in parts. Like a kind off new build city, very blocky and not a lot of atmosphere from what I can see.

Shows what happens if you just look at the net and don't go there.... our region of the city is more 'old' and 'gentrified'

The Olympic Park/stadium looks a little ugly loolong also. Still there are worse looking places around and with the good climate means I'll have to think on it I think.

It is pretty souless - the Olympic park is 30 km south of Sochi City in the city of Adler ..note to AnotherKiwi - why don't you correct Trench's spelling ? That would keep you busy ;)

Really Trench - on reflection ..Sochi's not for you !

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #563 on: January 05, 2018, 09:19:52 PM »
Really Trench - on reflection ..Sochi's not for you !

A bit too close for comfort eh! Lol, you would always be looking around you wondering if I were near you ;D

Seriously though difficult to say, a peeble beach is not my favourite but then again  I get bored spend a lot of time on the beach. I don't tan well as my skin burns relatively easily and flakes off. I could go up the road where you suggest for the odd day for the sandy beach but I think I would base myself in a city with a nearby airport so I guess Sochi would not be bad for this or Krasnodar. In the first instance though I'm pretty sure now St. Petersburg will be my first stop both because of the women and I think the place would be more suited to me being a place to explore than a beach city where the activities I might be lukewarm on.

I think I will say to girl I am a foreign English Teacher which will be somewhere near the truth and hopefully should allow me to state the possibility of living in another place (wherever that may be) without it sounding too weird, hopefully as that was one of the problems I had with the last girl I think. It also means I won't be letting on how wealthy I may be by saying I work in property etc which I think instantly many people think you're wealthy if you work in an area such as property. I really need to keep the option of living somewhere else open just in case it seems the preferable thing to do. I don't mind bit of festive snow but I would wonder if it might get too cold for me in St. Pete's over winter so may have to sort out another plan by then I'm thinking.

Offline msmob

« Reply #564 on: January 05, 2018, 11:12:17 PM »
..is it just me, or does Trench appear to write rambling nonsense....?;)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #565 on: January 05, 2018, 11:12:46 PM »

I think I will say to girl I am a foreign English Teacher which will be somewhere near the truth and hopefully should allow me to state the possibility of living in another place (wherever that may be) without it sounding too weird, hopefully as that was one of the problems I had with the last girl I think.
It also means I won't be letting on how wealthy I may be by saying I work in property etc which I think instantly many people think you're wealthy if you work in an area such as property.

Trench you ought to create 2 or 3 alter egos.    I mean you're always trying to project something that you aren't.  Like I'll do photography, I'm an English teacher, I work in real estate therefore I am rich...haha.  The guys who are wealthy in property are the developers.  You could be a construction worker in property too.   Once you spend enough time with a girl she'll know who you really are so stop pretending.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #566 on: January 05, 2018, 11:21:15 PM »
..is it just me, or does Trench appear to write rambling nonsense....?;)

you've been here this long and you just noticed? this guy is in his own fantasy world. and everything he writes is nonsense.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #567 on: January 06, 2018, 12:12:12 AM »
..note to AnotherKiwi - why don't you correct Trench's spelling ? That would keep you busy ;)

How the hell do you correct words and phrases such as these...

...It's the warm humidity you see, it's good for my health :)

...the wholetter...

...The Olympic Park/stadium looks a little ugly loolong also...

...with the good climate means I'll have to think on it I think.

...a beach city where the activities I might be lukewarm on.

...when you have absolutely no idea what this so-called "Teacher of English" is trying to say?  :cluebat:

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #568 on: January 06, 2018, 12:39:34 AM »
You need Crimea or further up the Krasnodarsky Krai ( region) coast to find sandy ( Anapa)...

...I could go up the road where you suggest for the odd day for the sandy beach but I think I would base myself in a city with a nearby airport so I guess Sochi would not be bad for this or Krasnodar.

Look at a frigging map!  Anapa has a perfectly good international airport, and it's a major charter holiday destination.  You don't go "up the road" for six hours or more (from Sochi) just for an "odd day" at a sandy beach - you plan your holiday around it.  With the way that you burn you might just as well stay in Sochi.

However, Krasnodar has beautiful sandy beaches along the Kuban river, as you can see from these photos.  Maybe that would be more to your liking.  I was there in autumn so nobody was swimming.  I would guess that they would be pretty full in summer, but Doll would be the expert to ask on this - it's her city.

Offline msmob

« Reply #569 on: January 06, 2018, 02:26:39 AM »
Some parts of Krasnodar are below sea level ! It's in  a 'bowl' - not a lot of people know that ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #570 on: January 06, 2018, 05:52:22 PM »
Thanks Kiwi, wasn't aware of that I just kind of assumed it would just be the big cities. Its coming up at around a 10 hour flight with a transfer in between, Sochi a little less at around 7 hour but again with a transfer.

St. Pete's is only around a 3 and a half hour flight, I can get it direct and is a bit cheaper too.

I think I got one I could be very interested in there, quite a tall girl with nice long hair down to her bum :) So fitting my exacting requirements quite nicely ;)

If not there seems to be loads of other girls that I would be good options also as I really feel that until you meet in person you don't really know which girl would be best until 'you know'. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #571 on: January 07, 2018, 02:49:43 AM »
Trench,

save yourself some time...  just link to your posts here and I'm sure an orderly queue of ladies will form

Offline Jumper

« Reply #572 on: January 08, 2018, 09:06:13 PM »
You need Crimea or further up the Krasnodarsky ......
To find sandy

Some of Crimea's beaches are sandy, but around Yalta, and it's resorts, it's  large pebbles/stones.
It was rough on my delicate feet lol almost had to throw my man card away.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:10:14 PM by Jumper »

Offline msmob

« Reply #573 on: January 09, 2018, 04:06:18 AM »
 :D

You've been on the 'wrong' Crimea beaches, Jumper ;)

http://visittoukraine.com/uploads/images/news/gold_beach.jpg

The stones on most Sochi beaches are bigger.. The early birds grab the best places on the concrete Groynes to dive off and sunbathe ;)

Offline Jumper

« Reply #574 on: January 09, 2018, 11:20:23 AM »
Lol true, I've been to sandy beaches there, but was pointing out the main resort area of Yalta, is all stone.So if sone9ne heads to Yalta looking for a typical beach, good luck finding one without moving around the coast.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1907
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1898
Total: 1908

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM