It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458680 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #1375 on: May 10, 2018, 11:20:16 PM »
I see Trench is now a 'tax expert', too ....

Quiet Mobers, if you had listened to Boethius you should have closed your UK bank account :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1376 on: May 11, 2018, 05:00:02 AM »
Common trait with Trench...when busted for  stupidity,  praises another expert, rather than acknowledging his crass stupidity and failing to note he was wrong all along.

Troll

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1377 on: May 11, 2018, 08:31:14 AM »
Going back to an earlier discussion on here but very pertinent today with these news stories out demonstrating the housing situation, rather problem in the UK today. Fortunately I no longer fall into this category and now have my own house so I'm one of the fortunate ones there, many though are not so fortunate and should I hope demonstrate to forum members why the big vote to Leave the EU:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/business-44061512/sex-and-dating-when-you-live-with-your-parents

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/business-44084334/it-s-just-going-to-be-renting-until-i-die

So those with the type of wealth Mobers has is a small minority in the UK not the mainstream.

An article on the now increasing divisions on the Labour party on its position on Brexit is now opening up big time after months of it sizzling under the surface. It looks like the issue threatens to tear both the Tory and the Labour party apart unless the matter is settled when the EU withdrawal bill returns to the House of Commons soon. Interesting to note the Labour leadership (Jeremy Corbyn) have openly for the first time stated they wish to leave the EU single market so they can intervene in industry - reverse privatisations where deemed appropriate, etc. This is bound to open up a massive rift with those in the Labour party pushing for a customs union - i.e still essentially being part of a single market that precludes government intervention by any member state to ensure a level playing field:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-latest-jeremy-corbyn-eu-referendum-uk-mps-a8343746.html

This article interesting also:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-mp-durham-miners-gala-invite-corbyn-eu-referendum-party-trade-union-a8347076.html
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #1378 on: May 11, 2018, 01:44:04 PM »
Trench,

If you paid attention to what I told you..you would realise that JC is a europhobe.

The UK housing crisis has nought to do with Brexit policies. ..more to do with buy to rent pushing up prices.

Once more, you just keep proving most things are beyond you.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1379 on: May 11, 2018, 05:46:28 PM »
Trench,

If you paid attention to what I told you..you would realise that JC is a europhobe.

The UK housing crisis has nought to do with Brexit policies. ..more to do with buy to rent pushing up prices.

Once more, you just keep proving most things are beyond you.

Find me the link where you mention about JC I think you find you haven't. I know JC  was not exactly a big fan of the EU, he begrudgingly joined the Remain side during the referendum due to pressure from within the Labour party but he was never really fully on board.

However, if this article is correct and JC's position is in favour of voting down the Lords amendments then there may still be hope that we will properly leave the EU :)

Offline msmob

« Reply #1380 on: May 11, 2018, 09:52:49 PM »
Trench, unlike you, I do remember what I post and don't change my position to save face.

JC was conspicuously silent on what Labour policy was 're the referendum and in your usual inattentive style..missed Labour voters seeking direction....

If there was a way to ensure a vote of no confidence ..JC will use it .

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1381 on: May 12, 2018, 01:53:22 AM »
Trench, unlike you, I do remember what I post and don't change my position to save face.

JC was conspicuously silent on what Labour policy was 're the referendum and in your usual inattentive style..missed Labour voters seeking direction....

If there was a way to ensure a vote of no confidence ..JC will use it .

Ah so you can't find it can you? Maybe because you never wrote it?

JC was never that enthusiastic for the UK to remain in the EU. When asked on TV how much in favour of remaining in the EU during the referendum he reply was half hearted, "a seven or 7 & a half out of 10 to remain in the EU" lol.

He basically knows Labour supporters are split on the issue so he tries to walk the tightrope between the two. That was why he was upset with the peers as they went against the bill he quietly wanted passed as he personally wants the UK to leave as explained in the article. The Lords labour peers vote pushes him to vote down an amended he would rather not have to vote on in the first place.

I don't see him trying to bring the government down on it though. He knows if he makes it a no confidence issue the Tories are likely to not real as much anyway. I think he'll state his preference to vote down most of the amendments and he'll carry enough Labour MP's with him to support the government in voting them down.

Either way it's getting near crunch time so we'll know for sure on all of this soon :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:46:58 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1382 on: May 13, 2018, 12:17:22 AM »
Trenchcoat please do not escalate a dispute with an Ukraine police officer. You will loose.

I've seen Ukrainian Police Officers they are pussies, they would be no match.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1383 on: May 13, 2018, 12:52:53 AM »
LOL. Right. You’ve seen traffic police. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #1384 on: May 13, 2018, 04:48:56 AM »
I've seen Ukrainian Police Officers they are pussies, they would be no match.

FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT: Stupid has spoken.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Blighty

« Reply #1385 on: May 13, 2018, 05:24:40 AM »
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT: Stupid has spoken.

Has TC ever been to Ukraine? He often talks nonsense about both the UK & Ukraine.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1386 on: May 13, 2018, 05:39:47 AM »
Has TC ever been to Ukraine? He often talks nonsense about both the UK & Ukraine.

3 times to Ukraine. Soon to be fourth :)

I'm a UK citizen born & bred, live in UK every year since birth.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1387 on: May 15, 2018, 12:31:38 PM »
But back to the point and you see what I was up against. It was the same spoilt brat mentality which surprised me seeing that my last girl was living in poor circumstances in an industrial dumpsk. I think her father might have spoilt her as he bought her jewellery & stuff from his earnings in Poland. My only thought is that in a year or two as she gets into her late twenties she may start to grow up a bit, by which I mean hopefully not ascend to to a higher level of materialism, lol. By then though of course I may have found myself another girl.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #1388 on: May 15, 2018, 01:16:31 PM »
But back to the point and you see what I was up against. It was the same spoilt brat mentality which surprised me seeing that my last girl was living in poor circumstances in an industrial dumpsk. I think her father might have spoilt her as he bought her jewellery & stuff from his earnings in Poland. My only thought is that in a year or two as she gets into her late twenties she may start to grow up a bit, by which I mean hopefully not ascend to to a higher level of materialism, lol. By then though of course I may have found myself another girl.
This is what happens when you persist with elenasmodels! I looked at that site and decided that it was not the place for a Brit to find a life-partner. It is directed towards Americans rather than Europeans. There are better sites out there such as dmnotify and fdating with realistic women.

BTW Forget about your last woman, and look forward to the next one. You should be seeking a woman in her thirties. I am older than you, and women in their mid/late thirties were writing to me, some of whom were seeking their first child. If an old man like me can get such attention, then why not you?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1389 on: May 15, 2018, 02:00:30 PM »
But back to the point and you see what I was up against. It was the same spoilt brat mentality which surprised me seeing that my last girl was living in poor circumstances in an industrial dumpsk.

This attitude is why you will not succeed.  You are not doing a woman any favours by assuming you are, in a miserly fashion, providing her with material goods she otherwise would not have had.  But, go ahead and tell Ukrainians they live in dump like surroundings.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 02:17:57 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1390 on: May 15, 2018, 02:46:19 PM »
This attitude is why you will not succeed.  You are not doing a woman any favours by assuming you are, in a miserly fashion, providing her with material goods she otherwise would not have had.  But, go ahead and tell Ukrainians they live in dump like surroundings.

I thought FSW liked having direct conversations.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1391 on: May 15, 2018, 03:02:53 PM »
Great.  Then try it!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1392 on: May 15, 2018, 05:34:54 PM »
"But, go ahead and tell Ukrainians they live in dump like surroundings."

curious if you've ever been to "villages" and inside someone's home there
in Crimea a lot of Agricultural villages were established in Czarist and CCCP period to provide agricultural labor
a typical dwelling would be a 2 room shack with a leaky roof and no indoor toilet
probably half the dwellings are like this (and we're talking about now, and not 50 yr ago)

living in a little trailer next to a garbage dump somewhere in Alabama would be better than this...
Ukrainians understand, you don't have to tell them
a familiar refrain, "this is our life..."

the young women in these towns are natural beauties who are used to hard physical work
and look like Olympic athletes
and are sick of the environment they're living in

given these circumstances, how does anyone fail at this?
it's so damned easy...

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1393 on: May 15, 2018, 05:37:17 PM »
This is what happens when you persist with elenasmodels! I looked at that site and decided that it was not the place for a Brit to find a life-partner. It is directed towards Americans rather than Europeans. There are better sites out there such as dmnotify and fdating with realistic women.

I know that this is slightly  :offtopic:, but why would you say this?  The founder of the site, Elena Petrova, is married to an Australian, and has lived there for umpteen years.  Having used it myself, I'm quite happy to vouch for the quality of women that I corresponded with (and met).  Sure, I also encountered a couple of scammers, but they were removed within hours of me contacting the site admin.  It would probably be safe to say that most of the women on the site (as with any other) would prefer the USA as their first choice of destination, but there certainly doesn't appear to be any bias towards any country.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1394 on: May 15, 2018, 05:41:29 PM »

Of course I have, although not all villages are poor.  The villages around Kyiv, for example, are, and were, relatively wealthy.

The youth have almost all left the villages already.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1395 on: May 15, 2018, 05:42:08 PM »
I know that this is slightly  :offtopic: , but why would you say this?  The founder of the site, Elena Petrova, is married to an Australian, and has lived there for umpteen years.

Pretty certain they divorced quite some time ago.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1396 on: May 15, 2018, 05:53:24 PM »

Pretty certain they divorced quite some time ago.

Maybe so, but irrelevant in this context.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1397 on: May 15, 2018, 06:49:03 PM »
It would probably be safe to say that most of the women on the site (as with any other) would prefer the USA as their first choice of destination, but there certainly doesn't appear to be any bias towards any country.

I would not think that, many stats give Europe as the preferred destination for FSW, even the UK. Basically because it is much closer so more convenient. If things don't go well there can still be a reasonable chance of making it back home easy, but if there is a big ocean in the way they could be very much stuck in the USA. Visiting family would also be cheaper and quicker and the girl would know they are not vast distances away. I briefly tried with a couple of fake profiles online and with the same woman the UK profile got more response than a USA profile, I believe the big geographical distance is off putting for a lot of women. Some women will like the adventure I think and the USA or parts of it such as Hollywood, California, Florida, etc. I think in all though US guys can have a much tougher time getting responses on bonafide dating sites than UK/European guys.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1398 on: May 15, 2018, 07:06:10 PM »

in Crimea a lot of Agricultural villages were established in Czarist and CCCP period to provide agricultural labor
a typical dwelling would be a 2 room shack with a leaky roof and no indoor toilet
probably half the dwellings are like this (and we're talking about now, and not 50 yr ago)

living in a little trailer next to a garbage dump somewhere in Alabama would be better than this...
Ukrainians understand, you don't have to tell them
a familiar refrain, "this is our life..."

the young women in these towns are natural beauties who are used to hard physical work
and look like Olympic athletes
and are sick of the environment they're living in

given these circumstances, how does anyone fail at this?
it's so damned easy...

I think aside from those where there is chemistry, the ones who do fail assuming there is something there for them to be in a relationship on other terms fail because those terms are not as strong as natural chemistry. I think some may get a perfectly good marriage out of being in a marriage other than for love but that its a whole different ball game. I think the biggest issue is if and when a FSW realises that the western country she is in she can get a lot more than the original deal that she accepted with the guy. So:

-A better guy, more wealthier, or socially skilled, or physical for, or more attraction, younger guy, etc.

-A better job/career, education.

-A claim of some of the guys estate. 

The point at which a woman realises what she can get (if ever) but most likely at some point no doubt varies. I think with women with a low level of English are likely to remain in the dark for longer. Some posters on here criticise the men here for knowing little to nothing of FSU culture but in reverse I think most of the FSW have little clue about our culture. The first girl I met seemed to have no clue that the theatre tickets I bought would cost about ten times more in the UK - I of course quickly changed tack to avoid revealing this to her ;D

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1399 on: May 15, 2018, 07:22:10 PM »
i think they fail for the same reason everyone fails
it's like chess
some stumble
some are grand masters
play within your means and ability

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1993
Total: 2003

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM