It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Gator and Moby ( & others?! ) discuss wankers and arseholes ;)  (Read 5730 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Gator and Moby ( & others?! ) discuss wankers and arseholes ;)
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 09:08:02 AM »
I don't read an inconsistency here.  I read that at the time the new man head butted moby, moby had attempted to divorce his wife three times already, and, it culminated in a fourth (and I assume, final) attempt.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 09:20:00 AM »

How about letting Moby tell his story without assistance? He said "As already pointed out - HOW MANY TIMES ?  I had tried to divorce her THREE times, already". Could you show me where he already pointed out he divorced his wife three times? He didn't. I'm not going to cut and paste from other forums to cross examine what he writes here but there's a lot of inconsistencies.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 09:21:43 AM »
I wasn't "telling his story".  I just noted how I understood his post. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »
How about letting Moby tell his story without assistance? He said "As already pointed out - HOW MANY TIMES ?  I had tried to divorce her THREE times, already". Could you show me where he already pointed out he divorced his wife three times? He didn't. I'm not going to cut and paste from other forums to cross examine what he writes here but there's a lot of inconsistencies.

How about you f'n READ it, properly .. ? 

You've read it enough times and STILL post BS

Even when someone not involved, tries to - politely - point out your 'mistake'(s)  you are too IGNORANT and THICK to appreciate it ..

There are NO inconsistencies - just your stupidity .. 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 10:56:59 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 01:10:17 PM »

There are NO inconsistencies - just your stupidity ..

Let's settle this so there's no more inconsistencies.

1) Was there 3 or 4 attempts to divorce the first wife?

2) Was there 4 or 5 attempts to divorce the second wife?

3 How many attempts were initiated by your ex wives and how many attempts were initiated by you? Just trying to figure out who has a hard time letting go.

4) Are you officially divorced from your second wife to where you can now marry your fiancée who has patiently waited 5 years?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 02:42:01 AM »
Ah, the latest in the  "I'm VERY STUPID  BillyB attempting to dodge apologising for repeating bollox, multiple times ".. 'riposte'

..and I thought I was a Pedant  - HOW MANY TIMES will Silly BillyB, ask the same Q ?

Let's settle this so there's no more inconsistencies.

1) Was there 3 or 4 attempts to divorce the first wife?

2) Was there 4 or 5 attempts to divorce the second wife?

Why the need to prove you wont read... ?

3 How many attempts were initiated by your ex wives and how many attempts were initiated by you? Just trying to figure out who has a hard time letting go.

I divorced my first wife - having left her - and she destroyed the first three writs and went potty at the forth being allowed

In V's case, she left me, but we agreed not to divorce until her son finished his full time education - you told us this was 'cheating'   :wallbash: - then - it took 5 or may be more attempts to get her to sign all the documentation to  legally separate our finances and divorce .. involving writing to all her last know addresses and friends - as part of due diligence .

So, what part of  VERY STUPID BillyB's 'brain' is receptive to repeatedly trying to be legally single and free to remarry ? 

I think most posters know the answer to this one... :rolleyes:  Billy knows

4) Are you officially divorced from your second wife to where you can now marry your fiancée who has patiently waited 5 years?

Indeed .. a clue might have been the thread about wedding dresses and your invitation must have got lost in the post

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=23575.msg506704#msg506704

"SC came back from Thailand when I told her I was finally divorced and we could make a plan - at last..

I NEVER expected to have to wait over five years.."

Conclusion

BillyB will obfuscate and LIE to avoid apologising and his 'excuse' ... "Moby didn't want to be divorced and wasn't trying" .. :cluebat:

Very Silly BillyB, speaks of 'being a man' - but doesn't know how to be one  - real men know when to quit when busted

Offline Boethius

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 10:39:03 AM »
Just to note as an aside that, in the UK, there are only five grounds for divorce, and both parties must consent to the divorce for all but one of those five grounds.  If either party challenges the granting of a divorce, other than going to trial, the divorce will not be granted.

The only ground that can't be challenged is living separate and apart for five years, and the party alleging that ground must prove it.

Legal reform institutes have recommended simplifying divorce laws in the UK, but that hasn't happened so far.  This is probably because in most cases, both partes consent to the divorce.  Opposing a divorce is usually a failure to agree on financial terms, but, in some cases, it's about control/making the other party's life miserable.  The latest example, which reignited the debate, is a case of a 68 year old woman who wishes to divorce her 80 year old husband after a marriage of 40 years.  She says their children are grown, she's unhappy, and therefore wants a divorce.  He says their marriage can be saved, and refuses to consent.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 11:34:44 AM by Boethius »

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 12:34:52 PM »
Thanks, Boethius..

BillyB has been advised of this previously..

Your patient indulgence appreciated..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 10:04:27 PM »

In V's case, she left me, but we agreed not to divorce until her son finished his full time education - you told us this was 'cheating'   :wallbash: - then - it took 5 or may be more attempts to get her to sign all the documentation to  legally separate our finances and divorce .. involving writing to all her last know addresses and friends - as part of due diligence .

I never said you are cheating as in having an affair. I said you're cheating the UK taxpayers staying married to the ex so your stepson can get a education benefits. You say you love the man so why didn't you pay in full his tuition? Instead you remained married to a woman that gave you a lifetime STD with her excuse being she forgot to tell you.

Over three years ago you told people you hope to be married to your fiancée soon. On occasion people ask you what's the hold up. Sometimes you tell people there's a delay because the woman who wanted to leave you won't sign the paperwork. Other times you tell people you're remaining married on purpose because you love your stepson and want him to have educational benefits. Sometimes you tell people getting divorce is out of your control. Other times you tell people you're in control. Your story, like the rest of your stories, is all over the place. Me thinks the ex was always in control and wanted her kid to have full educational benefits whether you liked it or not. You wanted to divorce years ago to remarry but played it off as if you are in agreement for the adult son to get educational benefits.

Just to note as an aside that, in the UK, there are only five grounds for divorce, and both parties must consent to the divorce for all but one of those five grounds.  If either party challenges the granting of a divorce, other than going to trial, the divorce will not be granted.

Moby could've gotten a divorce based off his wife deserting him without her consent or signature on paperwork. But he claims he was never seeking a divorce although for years he kept telling people on the internet the divorce is coming soon. Since he wasn't seeking a divorce to help his step son's education, it's strange he mentions it took 5 or more attempts to get a divorce. This is just one of his many strange adventures in life that doesn't make sense. Most people call it BS.

http://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk/blog/grounds-for-divorce-in-the-uk/

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2019, 10:25:17 PM »
So, STILL no apology from Sily BillyB - for repeating lies ...just more ofuscation and daftness..

I never said you are cheating as in having an affair. I said you're cheating the UK taxpayers staying married to the ex so your stepson can get a education benefits. You say you love the man so why didn't you pay in full his tuition? Instead you remained married to a woman that gave you a lifetime STD with her excuse being she forgot to tell you.

As previously, patiently explained - how was it 'cheating' to ensure the lad didn't lose his rights to live, study AND remain here in the UK ... given he is now a UK citizen and earning enough money and paying UK taxes - to permit HIS wife to be - a non UK citizen to live/ work here, too ?

This had NOTHING to do with his Ma..

Earth to Silly Billy B - are you receiving and computing ? .or does this need repeating on a qrtly basis ?

Over three years ago you told people you hope to be married to your fiancée soon.

Correct

On occasion people ask you what's the hold up. Sometimes you tell people there's a delay because the woman who wanted to leave you won't sign the paperwork. Other times you tell people you're remaining married on purpose because you love your stepson and want him to have educational benefits. Sometimes you tell people getting divorce is out of your control. Other times you tell people you're in control. Your story, like the rest of your stories, is all over the place. Me thinks the ex was always in control and wanted her kid to have full educational benefits whether you liked it or not. You wanted to divorce years ago to remarry but played it off as if you are in agreement for the adult son to get educational benefits.

IF, I was 'in control' - I'd have been divorced when the lad finished FT education and had permanent residency..

If Ex-wifey refused to respond to legal documents - such as 'Legal Separation' documentation  - I have to spend time to show I had tried to find her - before the Courts would allow a Divorce without her say so .. THAT couldn't happen until after 5 years - you've had this explained ..

Moby could've gotten a divorce based off his wife deserting him without her consent or signature on paperwork. But he claims he was never seeking a divorce although for years he kept telling people on the internet the divorce is coming soon. Since he wasn't seeking a divorce to help his step son's education, it's strange he mentions it took 5 or more attempts to get a divorce. This is just one of his many strange adventures in life that doesn't make sense. Most people call it BS.

NOT until after FIVE years - and it is not a swift process...  She re-surfaced - claiming she agreed to divorce - signed the legal separation papers - to separate our finances - then STILL strung it out another nearly - year and a half..

Conclusion

No 'BS' - just re-explaining this to Silly BillyB - who just wants tro avoid admitting he's posted BS and claimed 'lies' on my part ...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2019, 11:32:36 PM »
Moby could've gotten a divorce based off his wife deserting him without her consent or signature on paperwork.

Wrong.

Desertion is almost impossible to prove as a ground for divorce.  To prove desertion, the petitioner must prove what was in the mind of the respondent.  Given the trier of fact is hesitant to do so without the respondent's testimony, this is a ground which is virtually never used in the UK.  Anyone with legal training knows this, merely by perusing the case law.  That is why the five year separation is a separate ground (no need to prove intent).

In any event, my point was not about moby in particular.  It was about the archaic nature of UK divorce law.  In Canada, for example, a party can divorce a spouse after living separate and apart for one year.  The parties can even be living under the same roof, as long as they are not living as spouses.  Contest of divorce in Canada is almost always on grounds of custody or maintenance.

This post was composed wtihout the aid of google.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2019, 09:38:06 PM »
So, STILL no apology from Sily BillyB ..

Why? So you can tell to everybody I apologized like the police and judges did after investigating you for fraud and domestic violence? They were really sorry for bothering you and taking your visitation rights away for a few months.

Wrong.

Desertion is almost impossible to prove as a ground for divorce.  To prove desertion, the petitioner must prove what was in the mind of the respondent.  Given the trier of fact is hesitant to do so without the respondent's testimony, this is a ground which is virtually never used in the UK.  Anyone with legal training knows this, merely by perusing the case law.  That is why the five year separation is a separate ground (no need to prove intent).

You may want to write the UK attorney and her family practice firm to stop advertising desertion is an option. Why does getting divorce matter anyway? Moby intended to stay married so his step son could get benefits.

He was separated from his second wife in 2012. She had profiles up searching for another man. Moby probably tried to divorce her then. If he hired a knowledgeable attorney, he would've qualified for the 5 year rule. If I remember correctly, he didn't start talking about deciding to remain married for the benefit of his step son until 2016. IN 2012 he gave everyone the impression his wife is hunting for men on dating sites and gave him an STD. Strange he'd now complain about that since they lived together since 2007. I'm not sure how his fiancée from 2013 could wait till 2019 for a married man to get his life in order.

On another forum there was a thread that was deleted that involved a spat between Moby and his second wife. I never read it but did read posts from others about it. They say she left him, not he left her as he claims. He may have made up the story he got an STD from his second wife to smear her. He has the disease but may have picked up from someone else. He was very abusive to his wife in the thread. Anybody surprised?.Anger management classes may be what he needs.  He claims his wife was on dating sites when they split but some have read her version of the story and it was him that created profiles of her on dating sites using her photos without permission. Could be him creating evidence in divorce court for his benefit?  Posters said he stalked another forum member's wife.

Some people crave humiliation and drama so they put out their dirty laundry for all to see. Maybe we should invite his second wife back to tell her side of the story to refresh his memory and satisfy his needs of extreme humiliation mixed with a heavy dose of maximum drama..

Offline Boethius

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 12:14:35 AM »
You may want to write the UK attorney and her family practice firm to stop advertising desertion is an option. Why does getting divorce matter anyway? Moby intended to stay married so his step son could get benefits.

Listing the grounds as set forth in enabling legislation is distinct from suggesting a particular ground is plead.  In this case, it isn't.

On another forum there was a thread that was deleted that involved a spat between Moby and his second wife. I never read it but did read posts from others about it. They say she left him, not he left her as he claims. He may have made up the story he got an STD from his second wife to smear her. He has the disease but may have picked up from someone else. He was very abusive to his wife in the thread. Anybody surprised?.Anger management classes may be what he needs.  He claims his wife was on dating sites when they split but some have read her version of the story and it was him that created profiles of her on dating sites using her photos without permission. Could be him creating evidence in divorce court for his benefit?  Posters said he stalked another forum member's wife.

Really?  I know she read his posts, and asked that some be deleted, and they were.

AFAIK, moby has never claimed he left V.  Certainly, when he was posting just when they broke up, he stated that she'd left him, and he wished to reconcile.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 07:09:39 PM by Boethius »

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2019, 12:39:06 AM »
Dear Sublimely silly BillyB

Mr 'fake news' is THE major source of same

At no time did V join any forum and post ...

Conclusion

BillyB is a wanker and arsehole ...

All he needs to post is,

"I LIED, I REPEATEDLY LIED and NOW I CAN'T STOP LYING, I APOLOGISE  "

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1873
Total: 1884

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM