It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Polish Women and Virginity  (Read 32535 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Polish Women and Virginity
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2019, 06:02:58 AM »
Trench

There are MORE men than ladies in Russia until c.50 - according to 2014 data ...

PL-Ease ... stop posting bollox 'conclusions' based on made up data ...

Forget the stats Mobe, there are subtleties that don't show up in the stats. Like I say if a girl sees a guy drinking heavily in his late teens she already knows where that one is heading. Most agree that a woman who is not with a guy by her mid twenties has little to no options for her on the table.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2019, 06:09:31 AM »
Forget the stats Mobe..

Hardly - given it proves that - once again - you are CLUELESS

Most agree that a woman who is not with a guy by her mid twenties has little to no options for her on the table.

'Most' - yet here I and not a few other - are proving otherwise ....   The Option ' all or nothing' is something I remember hearing from one lady - who would rather not compromise ...

Now, I realise that this is only my experience ... but it's a great deal more extensive than yours  ;D

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2019, 06:10:20 AM »
Most agree that a woman who is not with a guy by her mid twenties has little to no options for her on the table.

Who is "most"?  Any sources other than websites that want you to sign up and pay to meet these poor, desperate ladies?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2019, 10:44:45 AM »
Can we please get back to the topic of the thread here. Strider wants to find himself a Polish Virgin no doubt because he wants a nice family life with no carry on along the way. Now this I can relate to, back in the summer it was much my premise foe seeking out a Polish woman. For me a whether she was a vithin was not the be all and end all but for some it is and there are good grounds to want one if you are fed up with the play around society we have in much of the world today.

When I was visiting the concentration camps in the summer there were a group of girls from early to mid teens, possibly some even late teens. They were from some catholic religious school. All had hair done in a similar manner, French plat or similar and all were wearing casual attire which fully clothed themselves, long sleeves, tops finishing at the neck, no make up, etc. At no time did any of them look at all racy, they all looked somewhat bookish and grounded. I very much doubt any of them would be much different just a few years on they looked like any mild change would be thought of as radical for them. So I seriously say from what I have seen on Poland a Polish Virgin is very possible and if not a Virgin then a girl who hasn't been had umpteen times. One that is old and stable and as long as you play it decently will stick by you can play the good housewife role. Now I'm not Catholic nor even remotely religious but if there was a Polish girl who was Catholic but only mildly into it then theoretically it could be a goer.

For Strider now comes the hard part of landing himself a Polish Virgin. As I found from my fact finding mission out there you don't just pull one out on the street - that is an almost impossible task. I don't recommend that in the slightest. I definitely would him the internet, any social media sites, sites on Polish women and Polish Culture. I would also ask any Polish guys you might know about the scene. Lastly I would look into any organisations linked to the Catholic Church, religious groups or whatever, particularly of thd social kind and work from there. Educational establishments are a possibility but I think stuff that revoles around Church & Family will most likely see Strider to thd Polish Virgin he seeks.

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2019, 11:26:38 AM »
"When I was visiting the concentration camps in the summer"

worst pickup spot EVER, unless you like anorexia...
but then you don't need ANY money with these girls, a piece of bread will do...
unfortunately, most of them are afraid to take a shower for some reason so they also have hygiene issues
these weren't the highest quality women either
it looks like the guards already rated them and I didn't see any of them get more than 1 gold star
and they all have the same first name on the gold star, looks like "Judy" but it's hard to make out

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:30:46 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2019, 03:28:59 AM »
Can we please get back to the topic of the thread here.

I thought you had moved the topic to your 'experiences' with Polish 'women' - on reading your last contribution - which was hilarious - if those were truly your 'conclusions'   :cluebat:

There is no way you should be dating - until you sort your 'issues' with understanding women out - every mistake you make is 'their fault' - not yours ..

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2019, 06:54:58 AM »
   :cluebat:

There is no way you should be dating - until you sort your 'issues' with understanding women out - every mistake you make is 'their fault' - not yours ..

For me to think that way would good for my mental health.  8)

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2019, 01:27:08 PM »
Forget the stats Mobe, there are subtleties that don't show up in the stats. Like I say if a girl sees a guy drinking heavily in his late teens she already knows where that one is heading. Most agree that a woman who is not with a guy by her mid twenties has little to no options for her on the table.

At young ages, there are just as many women who are drug addicts/heavy drinkers as there are men in the FSU.  So, another "theory" laid to rest.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Strider

« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2019, 11:10:23 AM »
Incarcerating an illegal immigrant is one thing, denying rights of a Polish citizen without cause is another.  Also, you do realize that Polish citizens do not need an exit visa to leave their country, yes?  They do not need a visa at all, to leave.

The immigrant with AIDS/HIV that got locked up was not an illegal immigrant.  He was a threat to public health.  Perhaps the story that I heard was about former SU men.  Since many young Poles went to places like Ireland and the UK to find work, that led to a labor shortage in Poland that was met by bringing in workers from the former Soviet states.  I believe even non-Russians from the CIS could cross into Kaliningrad without a visa for short stays (at least before Putin's adventures in Crimea and the Donbas), and if they wanted to pay for sex and vodka, that would be cheaper there.  So, maybe the story wasn't about Polish men, but Russian, Ukrainians Belarussian, etc. working in Poland. 

That said, Poland is essentially run by an army of bureaucrats that no sane person wants to have annoyed with them.  The Poles got rid of communism, but kept the bureaucracy as it gave the politicians many jobs to reward their friends, etc.  Rights can be difficult to vindicate, especially for the newly arrived who need to get a lawyer, etc.  I don't think that a married Polish man crossing the border as a sex tourist would want the publicity and embarrassment of filing a law suit even if he were to be proved right.

Interesting.  Given the multiple centuries of history of the region, the various wars and conflicts, the suffering of Ukrainians as well as Poles under Stalin's regime....somehow all Polish people forget all that and view Ukrainians as associated with Bandera.  Huh.

“Ukrainian” is a relatively new ethnic endonym which grew largely as a peasant movement from the poorest ethnic Ruthenians, i.e., the people of Kievan Rus.  What was historically the Ukraine, a lawless border region West of the Dnieper, had to be moved westward and people forced into this new ethnicity by fascists like Bandera's UPA and a brutal dictator like Stalin.  Both engaged in crimes against humanity.  The Poles don't forget Stalin at all.  However, they do consider the Ukrainians generally to be ignorant of much of the shared history in the region, (e.g. the Kievan princes Polonized, and there was centuries of intermarriage), and consider reestablishing closer ties unwise.  Basically, the prevailing view that I have encountered from Poles is that Ukrainians are backward, corrupt, etc. and not worth the trouble of engaging beyond having a shared adversary in Putin.  Even then they are cautious with all of the corruption and Russian spies in Ukriane.

The sentiment I derived was mostly their resentment of the US for handing over Poland to USSR.  In addition to hating the USSR, that is.

I have never detected any resentment of the U.S. for the outcome of WWII.  The Poles have been more forgiving of the Germans who started the war than they are of their Soviet allies who took half of the country and occupied the country until 1993.  Near the railway station in Poznan, there is a street named after President Franklin D. Roosevelt, and another city in Western Poland also has a Roosevelt St.  Roosevelt lied to the Polish-American community about his agreements with Stalin, and Polonia still remembers his deceit.  Yet, in Poland there are streets named for the man.  Why I don't know.  President Truman started the Cold War over the lack of free elections in Poland.  If any U.S. President should be so honored there, it is he.

Interesting take on history, there.  There are studies and discussions on why Chamberlain and the allies allowed Germany to invade Czechoslovakia - perhaps to appease Hitler, perhaps to buy time to build up military strength for the ever escalating conflict.  Regardless, the invasion of Poland is what officially started WWII, with England and France declaring war against Germany and...wait for it...Russia.  Also a lot of other counties got involved, but those were the biggies.

Starting with the Locarno Treaties in 1925, Britain and France signaled their desire to trade peace in Western Europe for the borders of Germany's neighbors in Central Europe:
http://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Locarno_treaties.html
Austen Chamberlain, Stanley Baldwin's Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs (and older half'-brother of Neville) stated, ”for the Polish Corridor, no British Government ever will or ever can risk the bones of a British grenadier.”  Nothing had changed 14 years later.  The extent of British assistance Poland in 1939, despite its stated promises of support, were limited to dropping propaganda leaflets on German cities and training the Poles how to sabotage German rail lines.  The British viewed Poland and Czechoslovakia as French spheres of influence that they weren't going to trouble themselves with defending, and the USSR as a large market for its colonial empire to trade.  Britain had the world's largest navy at the time, but France was the military power in Europe.  It was France that failed to fight in WWII to defend its Eastern allies.  Consequently, it lost its place in the world and English replaced French as the international language of business, commerce and trade, tourism, aviation, etc.

Britain and France never declared war on the Soviets as others have noted.

Armies of Slavs....do you mean the Red Army?  The same army that invaded Poland two weeks after Germany in 1939?  They were opponents from 1939 to 1941, allies from 1941 to 1945, then opponents again..

No, I mean an army of Slavs as I wrote.  It is rather well known that Soviets formed armies of Poles in their gulags.  Polish Lt. Gen. Władysław Anders led these men and women from the kresy out of the Soviet Union against the wishes of the Polish government in London.  They fought their way through Iran, made their way across Iraq into Palestine, before joining the British army in North Africa and triumphing in the Battle of Monte Cassino.  Despite the fact that Stalin ordered that only ethnic Poles be able to join Gen. Anders' Army, the cemeteries of its dead have crosses of Orthodox and Greek Catholics usually associated with Ruthenians, and Belarussians.  More plainly had wanted to vote with their feet to serve in a Polish army.  One of the interesting points about this army is that its numbers grew after it saw battle.  The original soldiers came from the kresy of Eastern Poland, but they were joined by Slavs from Eastern Germany who were taken as POWs from the German army. 

In addition, the Soviets created a “Polish People's Army” that was separate from the Red Army in the Eastern Front.  (This fact is not well known outside of Poland, as the Soviets concealed it.)  About 200,000 participated in the Battle of Berlin, and the Poles appear to have been the first to arrive at the area of the Reichstag.   It is not disputed that the Polish flag flew over the Victory Column, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Tiergarten Railway station in Berlin:
http://www.outono.net/elentir/2017/05/01/the-red-flag-was-not-the-only-one-in-berlin-in-1945-what-the-soviet-propaganda-concealed/
This photo is claimed to be the Polish flag flying over the ruins of the Reichstag, before the Soviets arrived:
http://digitalcommons.buffalostate.edu/wdrzussrgermwwii/23/
Yea, there were armies of Slavs fighting the Nazis, as I wrote.

Why would the exiled Polish people in England turn to Stalin?  He invaded their country.

They didn't.

Didn't they  participated in the Battle of Britain and subsequently on the bombing runs against Germany?  And were they not the Polish Armed forces in the West?

Yes, the Polish squadrons were the best in the Battle of Britain.  Yes, and they weren't permitted to march in the victory parade in London by the Brits.

The Polish people were not abandoned by the allies during the war, but they were after the war when Poland was given to the Soviets.

Right, so the French actually didn't start a major offensive against Western Germany in September 1939 and Warsaw was leveled as the Soviet Army rested idle on the opposite side of the Vistula and Stalin refused to allow U.S. and British planes landing rights on the Soviet side to supply the fighters, but the Polish people were not abandoned by their allies?  That statement is only true if we understand that the U.S., Britain, France, and the Soviet Union were not Poland's allies during the war and they only used the Polish armed forces for their own ends.  Both in Wilno/Vilnius and Lwow, the Polish Home Army was arrested and jailed by the Soviets without any protest from the U.S. and British during the war.  Even in France in 1940, when the French capitulated, they had agreed to turn over Polish soldiers to the Germans.  The Poles were repeatedly abandoned by their “allies” throughout the war. 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:22:37 PM by Strider »
"It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth!"
-Fiodor Michajłowicz Dostojewski

Offline Boethius

« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2019, 03:14:00 PM »
“Ukrainian” is a relatively new ethnic endonym which grew largely as a peasant movement from the poorest ethnic Ruthenians, i.e., the people of Kievan Rus.  What was historically the Ukraine, a lawless border region West of the Dnieper, had to be moved westward and people forced into this new ethnicity by fascists like Bandera's UPA and a brutal dictator like Stalin.

"Ukrainians" as a separate ethnic group existed long before Bandera, and the idea of a separate Ukrainian nation has its origins from 1798, with publication of Kotlyarevsky's Eneida.

It was the intellectual elite, not peasants, who coalesced around Ukrainian national identity.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Strider

« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2019, 10:53:29 AM »
"Ukrainians" as a separate ethnic group existed long before Bandera,

Certainly not in Galicia/Red Ruthenia before Bandera.  They were all Ruthenians in the last census of Galicia before WWI, and in the first census of the Second Polish Republic in 1921.

and the idea of a separate Ukrainian nation has its origins from 1798, with publication of Kotlyarevsky's Eneida.

So "the idea of a separate Ukrainian nation" originates from either plagiarism or translation of a Russian author into the Poltava dialect of Ruthenian?  Really?  More likely, "the idea of a separate Ukrainian nation" originates from renaming all of Ruthenia "Ukraine" contrary to previous usage and understanding of the geographic area of the "Ukraina" being the territories near and East of Kiev.  Until WWI the people of that area were known as "Little Russians", not Ukrainians.

It was the intellectual elite, not peasants, who coalesced around Ukrainian national identity.

Some intellectual elites, most notably in Hapsburg Galicia, started the business of renaming Ruthenians "Ukrainians" to divide and conquer the local peasants, but it took WWI and the breakup of the Russian and Austro-Hungarian empires for anyone to coalesce around the idea of a separate "Ukrainian" identity.  Mostly, it was a peasant movement in Galicia before WWI, that spread across the border to the Russian part.  I did read somewhere that there where those in Right Bank Ukraine who were actually ethnically Polish, who had embraced the idea of separating from Russia who were associated with the "Ukrainian" movement there before WWI, but no serious person would have considered that possible in a place that completely lacked an industrial base.  What became Ukraine was either going to be part of a Russian dominated Soviet Union, or a restored Polish Commonwealth.  Nothing else was realistically possible.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 11:15:04 AM by Strider »
"It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth!"
-Fiodor Michajłowicz Dostojewski

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2019, 11:07:48 AM »
Whatever happened to talk of Polish Virgins?

Offline ML

« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »
Whatever happened to talk of Polish Virgins?

It is not appropriate to talk about 12 year old girls here.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline SteveInBoston

« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2019, 01:43:47 PM »
But feel free talking about 20 year old boys.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2019, 01:58:34 PM »
Can we please get back to the topic of the thread here.

Who on Earth wants to marry a virgin??

Let's say the woman is 30 years old. All it tells me is that she spent over half of her
life celibate. Does she actually like sex? Will she want to only have sex once a year
on your birthday?

Will she be creative and active in Bed? Will she want to touch your member with her
__________________ (name any body part here) If she is a virgin she can't even
answer any of these questions. All she knows is what's she's heard about it or watched
on TV, read in a book etc.

Somebody marrying a virgin has to take a HUGE leap of faith that she will like sex and
want to have it anywhere near the frequency that you will like to have it. How do you
know that she won't have a bunch of wierd hang ups about it? Maybe all she knows about
sex is what her cRaZy old aunt told her.

Maybe she only wants to only lay on her back, only while she is ovulating, and only with her
eyes closed tightly and only if you promise to get done with it quickly. Personally I would rather
be with somebody who would jump on the washing machine during the wash cycle and hike up
her skirt having the foresight not to wear panties.

I don't get the attraction, I wouldn't take the risk of going all the way to the altar to find
out if she liked sex three times a day or once a month, believe me too often is just as bad
as not enough.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:18:35 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2019, 02:30:53 PM »

Let's say the woman is 30 years old. All it tells me is that she spent over half of her
life celibate. Does she actually like sex? Will she want to only have sex once a year
on your birthday?

Will she be creative and active in Bed? Will she want to touch your member with her
__________________ (name any body part here) If she is a virgin she can't even
answer any of these questions. All she knows is what's she's heard about it or watched
on TV, read in a book etc.

Somebody marrying a virgin has to take a HUGE leap of faith that she will like sex and
want to have it anywhere near the frequency that you will like to have it. How do you
know that she won't have a bunch of wierd hang ups about it? Maybe all she knows about
sex is what her cRaZy old aunt told her.

Maybe she only wants to only lay on her back, only while she is ovulating, and only with her
eyes closed tightly and only if you promise to get done with it quickly. Personally I would rather
be with somebody who would jump on the washing machine during the wash cycle and hike up
her skirt having the foresight not to wear panties.

I don't get the attraction, I wouldn't take the risk of going all the way to the altar to find
out if she liked sex three times a day or once a month, believe me too often is just as bad
as not enough.

Good answer 2tallbill. Good enough for me :D How about you Strider?

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2019, 03:01:22 PM »
My own father married my mother because it was the only way she would have sex with him because that was her own fathers will.  I get the feeling my father was disappointed as he left for his school girlfriend.  About 15 years ago a 30 year old experienced male friend married a virgin johovas witness and divorced 3 months later.  I personally dated a former virgin for 4 years and looking back that was a nice relationship. So like all things a mix of results.

Offline SteveInBoston

« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2019, 03:52:55 PM »

Mostly insecure guys, especially religious and insecure?   Virginity is less about purity than about your woman not having been with another man.  It's to view a woman as an object that should be theirs and theirs alone.

Some may be enamored with the mysticism of it, that they alone are able to be the first and only one to pass the gates.  Again, less about being with a woman than about being with a virgin object.

Some just have religious or cultural hang-ups that dictate how a woman should be rather than how they themselves should be.

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »
There once was a King Edward who
after knowing the sensation said
"To hell with the Coronation"
let my brother brother be king instead.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline ML

« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2019, 04:24:53 PM »
There once was a King Edward who
after knowing the sensation said
"To hell with the Coronation"
let my brother brother be king instead.

But she didn't even look like a good screw.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2019, 07:04:12 PM »
Certainly not in Galicia/Red Ruthenia before Bandera.  They were all Ruthenians in the last census of Galicia before WWI, and in the first census of the Second Polish Republic in 1921.

You may wish to read about Shashkevych, Holovats'kyi, and Vahlevych, three Galicians who began calling for the unity ofUkrainianlands in the 1830's.  Or examine the "Ukrainiazation" movements of the 1870's to 1890's, and the "Ukrainization" proponents vs the "Russification" proponents.

So "the idea of a separate Ukrainian nation" originates from either plagiarism or translation of a Russian author into the Poltava dialect of Ruthenian?  Really?  More likely, "the idea of a separate Ukrainian nation" originates from renaming all of Ruthenia "Ukraine" contrary to previous usage and understanding of the geographic area of the "Ukraina" being the territories near and East of Kiev.  Until WWI the people of that area were known as "Little Russians", not Ukrainians.

There was no "dialiect" that was dissimilar to the Ukrainian spoken in Galicia.  Other than modern words the languages were pretty much identical.

Some intellectual elites, most notably in Hapsburg Galicia, started the business of renaming Ruthenians "Ukrainians" to divide and conquer the local peasants, but it took WWI and the breakup of the Russian and Austro-Hungarian empires for anyone to coalesce around the idea of a separate "Ukrainian" identity. 

Ethnic identity in all of Europe was the result of nation states.  Poles didn't have much better of an idea of ethnic identity. But, you're missing the point.  All movements begin with the elites, nationalism world over, is no different. and in Ukraine, that movement started in the late 1700's in Eastern Ukraine, in the mid 1800's in Galicia.  Galician intellectuals started many movements, such as artisan movements, but they did not have the "critical mass" to carry such a movement in the cities.  So, they started forming such movements among the peasantry.  Those movements often were taken over by local churches.

Mostly, it was a peasant movement in Galicia before WWI, that spread across the border to the Russian part.  I did read somewhere that there where those in Right Bank Ukraine who were actually ethnically Polish, who had embraced the idea of separating from Russia who were associated with the "Ukrainian" movement there before WWI, but no serious person would have considered that possible in a place that completely lacked an industrial base.  What became Ukraine was either going to be part of a Russian dominated Soviet Union, or a restored Polish Commonwealth.  Nothing else was realistically possible.

That's not exactly accurate.  The masses had to be "dragged along", however, these were, at their origin, intellectual movements.  The reason Ukrainian national identity, or national consciousness developed, was precisely because Ukraine was divided in two.  When the movement was oppressed in Galicia, Ukrainian intellectuals moved to the Russian Empire, and vice versa.  Had there been no such division, coupled with oppression, the results may have been different.  There has been a great deal written about this - whole books, in fact.   An old one, which is a series of essays, is Nation Building and the Politics of Nationalism.  It is an historical look at the nationalist movement in Galicia.  Another is Politics and Development of National Consciousness, which examines the development of Ukrainian national identity form a political perspective.

Offline msmob

« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2019, 11:21:26 PM »
I personally dated a former virgin ......

Classic........

Both my Grandmother's, Mother and Father implied that the only person they had been with was .... my Grandfatthers, Father and Mother..... They were all together til death parted them...

Of course, they couldn"t confirm if they managed to wait before marriage or submit to a lie detector test....

Does our opposing data prove much?

Offline JayH

« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2019, 03:30:44 PM »

Ahhh    --  the Bee F....er
Trenchcoat
James
DK

Feel free to add any others you can think of --there have been a few passing through :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Boethius

« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2019, 03:41:26 PM »
I don't think any of those posters have expressed a desire to marry a virgin.

I think when DK posted here, he hooked up with a virgin, but he didn't seek her out because she was a virgin.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2019, 05:59:54 PM »
I don't think any of those posters have expressed a desire to marry a virgin.

I think when DK posted here, he hooked up with a virgin, but he didn't seek her out because she was a virgin.

It's true that I have never expressed a desire to date or marry a virgin. I see how some guys might find it desirable but I also realise that nearly all hot girls are desired and so have had sex. Many Virgin girls left will likely either be not into sex as 2tallbill describes, ugly/fat/mental/disabled or extremely religious/very sheltered life.

Most attractive young Virgin's will be around mid teens if not younger and that's the age they do it almost exclusively with guys of around the same age.

Strider may find a Polish Virgin but I think he'll have to decide which of the above category excluding under age girls he would find acceptable. To avoid disappointment he might have to consider a Georgian Virginians the whole ordeal that involves as 2tallbill describes. He might find if he spent good time out in Georgia that there may be circumstances where he might be able to be fast tracked on the quiet with a girl in an undesirable situation.

I think it would be great to have someone on here try to fully get to grips with either the Polish or the Georgian scene in terms of trying to find a other half. I think it requires some very different skills/approach to the Russia/Ukraine scene. I don't think I'm the person to do it or that I'm at all right for the Polish or Georgian scenes. It would be relatively unchartered territory for those looking for a girl from those parts I think.

James I don't think mentioned he is looking for a virgin either. I'm pretty sure DK was intent on one though. He often referenced his mother and wanted a girl that was pure. The virgin girl he met he apparently shagged so she wasn't a virgin anymore. I recall he seemed to upset her greatly and dealt with her in a rather cavalier and uncaring manner.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1963
Total: 1972

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM