It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Why failures in online dating occur  (Read 15534 times)

Offline Photo Guy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Why failures in online dating occur
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2014, 02:17:33 PM »
I think failures in online dating are very similar to dating failures locally. There has to be good chemistry on all levels- emotional, physical, and intellectual. Weeding out the bad ones can be accomplished by adhering to the 10 Commandments of RWD. see:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=34

So you follow those rules and then you date just like you date locally. Also, do the background work- learn everything about her country and town. Study the culture of her country. Find out what turns her on... for fun, you might watch films like Moscow Does Not Believe In Tears and Two Brothers and a Bride. Research her religion, if she's religious.

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov translator
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2014, 11:22:25 PM »
Tanya-

Thanks for the response.

You mean something like this, right?

Well, even an oberweighted or a not very attractive man can find himself a wife even here in FSU, but he should not expect a supermodel twice as young as himself

One would think it's easier to just lose the excess fat than making fools of themselves thinking that if only they can get their *fiancee* here in the US where she can easily see the fit and handsome dudes now surrounding her everyday life, that these whale dudes have nothing to worry about, no?

Actors, Artists...well, not exactly, LOL. Just your average, insignificant really old men....with relatively more money than the gal from the village of course...

Another thing I'm curious about...I'm sure you've seen them happen likely many times before:

1) What are the reasons why women walk away, or become very cold, or make excuses like work, relative being sick, etc...with men who just arrived for their first visit? Sometimes they even leave them alone in their rented apartments waiting for days...

The men will always say how excited she seems to be,etc...when they first started writing to each other, then when he gets there - SURPRISE! The women doesn't want to be seen in public with these men?

I'm curious as to why or what do the women think in these instances? Can you tell us?

It's really hard for me to imagine this because when I first arrived in Moscow on my first visit, the reception I got at the SVO was exactly like what the Beatles got at JFK during their first visit to the USA back in the '60s.

I think if a lady sounds excited in letters and afterwards withdraws and does not want a real meeting or feels shy to show up with the man on public it might have several reasons : lady can get some emergency situation while man came to visit and can't soend much time with him (but that's a small chance). Another reason is the man might be not what she expected him to be and she is not feeling comfortable to be around him.. Or she might have never had serious intentions in the first place. Normally when you are excited to meet someone genuinely you would do your best to make time for them..
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:25:12 AM by t.p. »
Interpreting in Kharkov, setting up links with local businesses, daily rental apartment in Kharkov

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov translator
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2014, 11:28:02 PM »
Please T.P., please give us some honest answers. If you don't want to make a recommandation or any promotion we can understand. But please don't give us this popular soap for newbies : "I think every agency has both honest and dishonest people on their lists.. You can never guarantee success when using any agency as agencies cannot force a woman to fall in love with a particular man. It's all about finding the right lady among many wrong ones".
You know perfectly how this system works, there are some good (honest by their intentions) and bad (dishonest by their intentions) agencies. And you know that a lot had been kicked off after the crisis of 2008. But you know also that the number of good agencies is really lower than the bad ones.
Newbies are in demand of good contacts, through agencies the policy is here to have an independant terp (which i HIGHLY recommand), so guess who you can be this terp ? You can be this one.

I agree, some agencies are generally honest and some are total scammers. However, majority of agencies are a mix of the two. They will accept both honest and dishonest ladies and never question which are sincere in their intentions and which are not as long as correspondence and meetings of these ladies with foreign men can generate income for them. I could be your advisor if you are already corresponding with some ladies and for a small fee give my personal opinion if lady is a sincere person or a scammer if you show your correspondence to me. Also I can be an assistant for finding wife for foreign men. But this is more like a VIP service. I don't have a whole big database of ladies, I can do personal search of wife for a man. Which means run ads for a gentleman looking for wife, interview the ladies who reply to ads, select ladies who sound most genuine and try to find best candidates with matching interests and hobbies for him.. So that's a totally different approach from what agencies honest or dishonest use. I can also accompany a man to his meetings with ladies from agencies he is already using as an interpreter and advisor and tell the man my honest opinion as to whether ladies are honest or not.. That's about all I can help someone looking for FSU wife with
Interpreting in Kharkov, setting up links with local businesses, daily rental apartment in Kharkov

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 07:42:45 AM »

She doesn't look anything like she did in the former picture.  She's probably a scammer!  I'd look for someone better if I were him.   ;)
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 04:04:06 PM »
Same gal...look closer...the lady obviously dumb-down to reflect present company...

I can't blame her. That's downright disgusting.

The bright side is (pun intended), she can seek shelter from the sun by slipping below his belly and use it as a sun shade. Then she can double down and use him for a warm, fluffy lazy boy lounge when she gets home. Later, as her personal 'water' bed...

For Halloween, she can paint him black/white and call him Willy.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 04:13:43 PM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d6619

Holly hideous matrimony Batman! 74 years old?!!!!?

Did you think he was at least 'cute' despite being almost dead? Funny about the pee-bag skit. Did it smell or was it at least already *drained*?

There was a case in Florida not too long ago about a 70+ year old man who married a 40 year old woman. He has erectile dysfunction. Meaning he can no longer have sex with his wife and they were only married 5 months, LOL.

One night, he woke up alone in the middle of the night in their house to find his wife having sex with her 'lover' in the living room. He went to the bedroom and got his .38 revolver and shot the man dead. Then he called 911 and turned himself in. After the court hearing, they acquitted him and let him go free. Much to the delight of his wife, saying how 'My husband always stood his ground even if nothings else gets up. He always put me in front of his needs" or something like that.

She claimed she was completely blacked out from being so drunk when her 'lover' decided to have sex with her that day he shot him....he believed her, LOL.

If bullsh!t was a rock, this was *planet" pluto, man. LMAO!

I'll let these youngins tell you the story...

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:19:57 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 04:31:10 PM »
In another news.....

19-year old Anastasia, a Russian female student, was in London in hopes of continuing her studies and was abruptly interrupted by her untimely and unfortunate death by falling from the 6th floor of an apartment she attended a party from.

She was apparently having sex in the balcony with another student from Mexico (orale ese!) naked Miguel, whom she met at the party.

London is where its at...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10892221/Two-teenage-students-die-after-falling-from-south-London-balcony-while-having-sex.html

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 12:20:21 PM »
Pero que cabronada!!!
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2014, 10:00:04 AM »
After the court hearing, they acquitted him and let him go free. Much to the delight of his wife, saying how 'My husband always stood his ground even if nothings else gets up. He always put me in front of his needs" or something like that.

This case happened in the Tampa area and made much news.  What she really said further suggests the people involved are white trash:

"I am elated, absolutely elated," Flores said outside the Tampa courtroom where her spouse, retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Ralph Wald, 70, was acquitted of second-degree murder Thursday.

Once Wald was released from jail, she said, he had promised her a special celebration. "Because my husband puts me first, he's taking me to the Waffle House," Flores said.

You can't make up this stuff. 

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/brandon-defendant-accused-of-murdering-wifes-lover-to-testify/2123822

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:49 AM »

She doesn't look anything like she did in the former picture.  She's probably a scammer!  I'd look for someone better if I were him.   ;)

Actually both of them are the SAME girl
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541296
Total Topics: 20859