It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: RW Having Sex just for Fun?  (Read 56289 times)

Offline syd

Re: RW Having Sex just for Fun?
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2007, 08:01:05 AM »
EDIT: Just saw the date of the original post. Hehe

I am definitely with Andrew on this topic. I'm pretty young but I have already realized sex is a great way to find out some of a woman's (and man's) personality traits. I was with a girl who was always very selfish in the bedroom, and this was true in real life as well. Finding this out would have taken months of being together without intercourse, since in normal life it is so easy to mask these things.

It's a good way to tell how much they really like you. Both men and women lose inhibitions when they are aroused, and this opens a window to their inner self.

I certainly understand that you can be in love with someone who you have not had sex with. But this kind of relationship is not nearly enough for a marriage. If you are starting the marriage process and have not had sex, either you are moving too fast, or she isn't really into you.

Getting a slap from your fiance for (as I understand it) for gently touching her breast through her clothes whilst hugging is too much. I would understand if you had grabbed her breast or another intimate area directly. But a light touch such as this should not be getting a negative reaction from the person you're going to marry.

I honestly can't believe that she would agree to marry you without first having sexual intercourse unless there is something sinister about her. I'm guessing she is over 25? By this age she certainly shouldn't be naive about these things.

No wonder so many people get scammed in this business.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 08:17:23 AM by syd »

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2007, 08:19:08 AM »
I hope you guys will not take for serious the information that the doctors in Russia advise having sex to their patients?  :o

And sex IS a big deal for Russian women and is not just for fun. At least for the good ones.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline I/O

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2007, 08:22:30 AM »
And sex IS a big deal for Russian women and is not just for fun. At least for the good ones.

'Nuff said.  Thank you lines people, thank you ball people, game, set, match.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I/O

Offline BradSTL

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2007, 01:00:30 AM »
  And I believe the recommendation is based more on the body's production of hormones stimulated from regular sexual activity, and not based on the results of the physical activity.
BULLSEYE Conner- this is what I read in a study that was released around 2001.  I can't find it on the internet anymore, but the summary of hormone-levels was impressive.  As I recall, it was something in the range of a 50% or more production in several hormones (obscure ones I didn't recognize) that help keep the immune system well developed.  It seems there are a few studies on this subject--- I recall Harvard, or Rutgers university, have published work.  There have been others in the last 20 years, as well.

Offline LTCOLBIEGARD

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2007, 11:57:29 AM »
Although all women are different in their sexual habits AW ,  FSUW or other. I too, was told that FSU women will have sex with someone just for the fun of it. With absolutley no attacments or desires for that person. Then again isn't that what AW do in most cases? Bars are filled every Firday and saturday night in America with this mind set.

I will take it one step further I was also told , and even by my own wife that it is common for  A FSU woman to go out and  purposely get pregnant by a man whom they have selected, because she wants another child and FSU woman have learned that they can not rely on men. they go into knowing that most likely the men aren't going to support them anyways. SO as long as they are good breeding stock , well they really don't care about him for long term relationships or anything more than a donor.

No my wife did not do this, but she knows many that have. And Other women that I have  met had agreed on this. AS they say, their men are " spoiled  " and unreliable.

Their words not mine.

Offline Jazzyclassy

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2007, 09:48:12 PM »
Dave at home dear you have a very strange , perverted opinion about Russian women and your  friends too who claimed that for Russian women sex with anyone is so easy and just as normal as you go to the toilet, sorry to disappoint you but Russian women are very decent and as Lily said for them sex is very important thing and a Big deal of course it is not for fun , it is a great form of expressing love to the 1 partner she chooses!

I mean lets leave Russian women alone in the question of sex cos they are the least to be accused of having this freesexlife with every person they meet, I mean of course there are exclusive Russian women with stuck up mind who are just desperate and do not understand what are they doing, but that is just in any nation you can observe that

I am leading to western European women to American women too for them Sex it is just like food or brushing their teeth, lets be sincere here , I am sure that it is not a secret really! So why  soil  the sex life of Russian women , I can tell Russians are still conservative and religious and they believe in  1 true love , they are naturally naive ......

so what are you talking about .......  in this topic  are probably Russian women of low class , fallen women- that is only what comes to my mind, not a single decent Russian lady!

Offline Mir

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2007, 10:35:38 PM »
No doubt there are various types of women in every country with their individual attitude towards sexual relations.
Victorian society and the church suppressed the normal human sexual desires and the sexual revolution in the Western Europe has changed all that. As someone said:'Regarding sex Europe has gone from constipation to diarrhea !
Unfortunately women who supposed to benefit most from this sexual liberation have been the biggest victims, having been turned into sexual objects.

Offline Aya

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2007, 06:22:24 PM »
I have heard guys talking about how RW are so much more open with sex....  they say that sex is no big deal to RW.  I have heard many reports of RW wanting, and or needing sex so much that even if they don't have a boyfriend, or husband,  they will choose some guy they know as a friend but have no feelings for to have sex with on a regular basis, because they believe regular sex is normal and should be done quite often for health reasons.  For them a boyfriend, or husband would be nice, but if they don't have one,  it is important for them to have sex with some guy for fun and for good health, and so they just choose some guy they know who is willing to screw them so many times a week, it can be a family friend, or business associate, or a married man ..  it doesn't matter as long as they  have sex with someone. As soon as they meet a man they care for the previous regular sex usually stops, but not always, cause they don't look at it romantically, just a function that is enjoyable,healthy and necessary like eating, or sleeping.    What percentage of RW are this way? who knows?  but my guess is it is much smaller than guys want you to believe... it is the old adage: bad news travels fast, and makes headlines, but good news never does.

In Russia/Ukraine supposedly these RW do NOT consider this regular sex with a guy they don't have feelings for makes them "easy girls" , they think it just makes them normal and healthy. How this bodes for a RM who wants to take them for a wife I don't know,  but most AM I know think: " Why would I want to marry a woman who is a slut?"  I personally believe there are more RW with higher standards than those just discussed.  I found one, my fiance'  considers sex a natural and healthy thing , but only with a man she loves,  if she had no boyfriend, or husband,  she did not have sex, it is a big deal to her. I'm glad, what a coincidence I believe the same way. :-)   Dave  

i didnt read the whole topic, but this is one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard . i can speak on behalf of my friends too. neither my friends nor i do that. sleeping with someone else while you have a bf, just cuz its a habit and healthy sex equals to being a slut in my opinion. some women do sleep with married men, but only cuz they are naive enough to love them and to believe their words that they will divorce their wives.
it is ok to have a relationship based on sex only, but usually girls hope for more. women are emotional creatures by nature. it is very rarely just sex for them. sometimes it is, yes, but that involves being somewhat cynical and beat up by life :P
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:25:36 PM by Aya »

Offline batman

• In Love Again
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2007, 11:32:46 AM »
My personal experience:

Its not unheathly to hold back sex for a while. You can still be attracted to that person and hold back.

Its more important to have a relationship built on Communication. This takes different amount of time for different people. Relationships built on sex will fail - fast.

Sex could occur within a few days or much longer and things would work out... as long as the relationship was built on communication and love.

Holding back for a while is actually pretty cool. You should try it. The best long term sex I ever had... and ever heard of - by far.

:luv:
In Love Again

Offline Wayne B

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2007, 11:41:09 AM »
You got that 'right' batman..... :applaud:

Offline jb

« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2007, 11:52:15 AM »
batman,

It is obvious to me you've no experience with Russian women.  When you meet one who really likes you,,, you will know it.  Russian women tend to "go after" what they want.  They have an clean and clear cut honesty that you've not seen before.  If after 3-4 dates she isn't making herself at home in your flat, you might need to re-think the dating scene, it prolly isn't gonna happen.  She simply isn't that interested in you, but she will be a good hostess to a foreign guest in her country.  She won't just cut you loose on your own, she is just biding the time until you leave.  However, if she is attracted to you she will be all over you with subtle signs of affection, making sure your shoes are clean before you go out, that there is no lint visible on your clothes, inpecting your plate to see that you've eaten enough, probably feeding you 5 times a day, etc.  I'd venture to say if she really likes you, that after those 3-4 dates she might excuse herself after a cozy dinner to go have a shower.  If that happens, brace yourself for some of the best lovin' you've ever experienced.

'course I could be wrong.

Also,,, learn to appreciate red caviar before you venture into the FSU.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 11:55:34 AM by jb »

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2007, 11:59:15 AM »

Holding back for a while is actually pretty cool. You should try it.

Which is precisely why I carry an inflatable sheep packed away in my bag every time I travel.

I think Lily and Jazzy summed this one up pretty good up thread from the RW perspective.

I just don't see what the big deal is about it in the first place.  I think two adult people certainly can determine when the time is right and they are ready to take that step and it varies for everyone and every couple.  I don't care to read about it, or hear any details about it on the forum... but it's part of a relationship for most normal people, and part of the courting process for others... and that's that really.  If some (men OR women) want to do it for fun, for money, for ancient religious rituals, or to summon the Spirit of the Oracle...  have at it.  Our opinions about it are entirely irrelevant.

I would simply add that if something lasts for more than 4 hours, do NOT take pictures, and stay away from all sharp objects.  >:(

;D <--- obligatory winking smiley for the intended humor in the post.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2007, 12:07:47 PM »
I would simply add that if something lasts for more than 4 hours, do NOT take pictures, and stay away from all sharp objects.  >:(

If it last for more than 4 hours call your doctor as it could lead to a severe drop in blood pressure.  ;)

The point, IMO, that JB makes is that if your lady likes you it won't matter how long you "think" you want to wait. She is gonna have her way with you and you WILL like it! Just surrender and enjoy.  :D

Ken
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline jb

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2007, 12:14:18 PM »
"If rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it".

Who said that?

Offline batman

• In Love Again
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2007, 12:56:42 PM »
batman,

It is obvious to me you've no experience with Russian women.  When you meet one who really likes you,,, you will know it.  Russian women tend to "go after" what they want.  They have an clean and clear cut honesty that you've not seen before.  If after 3-4 dates she isn't making herself at home in your flat, you might need to re-think the dating scene, it prolly isn't gonna happen. 

jb,

No I don't have "experience with Russian Women" but I do have experience with women in general (a few nationalities) and I think I can guess when she's into me. As a single mum I don't think it'll be quite the way you describe it... but a will prepare myself to have my clothes ripped off and humped like crazy on the 3rd or 4th day... just in case 
:ROFL:

Seriously though, I stand by what I said earlier in relation to communication being more important a foundation than sex. This applies to any person of any nationality.

But I'm prepared anyway to be jumped on, so thanks for that.

Speaking of which: Be very wary of girls that warn you they don't like being pounced on (before you even start a sexual relationship) This has happened twice to me and never again since both girls had sex "forced" on them by previous boyfriends (which they knew they shouldn't have been with) and they had "issues" with sex... never again shall I take pity on them. I don't think it's a sane relationship when you constantly have to tread carefully on the subject of sex. It should be very natural and freeflowing. Both girls were damaged goods so to speak before they met me. I did a bit of repair but I could only do so much before I realized I didn't have enough glue :(

I'd say this would hold true with Russian Women too, no?
In Love Again

Offline batman

• In Love Again
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2007, 01:06:15 PM »

Who said that?

In relation to raping women - some sick perverted rapist that should be behind bars

In relation to women raping men - Pretty much any guy I've met, LOL
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 01:55:51 PM by batman »
In Love Again

Offline jb

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2007, 01:14:40 PM »
I'd say this would hold true with Russian Women too, no?

You are asking me to generalize about all Russian women as compared to two abused women you've met,,, no thank you.

What I wrote is a generalization about how the normal Russian view sex, they tend to have a more Oriental approach to sex as opposed to the western Occidental view.  In other words, to a Russian, sex is not a bad thing, and should be enjoyed as recreation as well as procreation.  Not all Russian women will fit this image, but very many, I'd say the vast majority, will.  It all depends on how healthy is her attitude about the subject.  Generally speaking, sex is better there than here because of this attitude.  If you go off and hunt for the exception then you will most likely find disappointment in that department. 

I've met many Russian women who are open to discussions about intimacy, they don't think it's a big deal.  It's a normal bodily function between two healthy people who like each other.  Simple as that.  This is the reason the screwball virgin hunter is disappointed in his quest in Russia, there are very few virgins over the age of 17 in Russian seeking a foreign husband.  His odds of failure just went through the roof~!

'Sway it is.

Offline Wayne B

« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »
batman, jb and Ken are right about how Russian Women view sex ;) but I cannot tell you how they would view Dave being with his inflatable 'sheep' for four hours :whew:

Offline batman

• In Love Again
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2007, 01:47:24 PM »

What I wrote is a generalization about how the normal Russian view sex, they tend to have a more Oriental approach to sex as opposed to the western Occidental view.  In other words, to a Russian, sex is not a bad thing, and should be enjoyed as recreation as well as procreation.  Not all Russian women will fit this image, but very many, I'd say the vast majority, will.  It all depends on how healthy is her attitude about the subject.  Generally speaking, sex is better there than here because of this attitude.  If you go off and hunt for the exception then you will most likely find disappointment in that department. 

That's a relief! I was married to a Taiwanese for 5 years. And in that department it was the same and the best. The damaged goods were from elsewhere.

jb, I wasn't asking for a generalization. I'm interested to hear if anyone else had a similar experience with "damaged goods"

I think I gave the impression that I planned on waiting a long time before sex with a RW. This is not the case. There was a situation in the past that required it. I don't have that requirement now but I still don't jump into a relationship sex first so to speak. Could be a few days or a week or 2 weeks... past that there better be a bloody good reason or I'm most likely gone due to several other red flags. Would depend on the girl and the seperation time too. I plan to go for a few months and work from there.

I thought sheep jokes were for New Zealanders? You mean other nationalities chase sheep for private relations too? LOL

In Love Again

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2007, 02:04:32 PM »
batman, jb and Ken are right about how Russian Women view sex ;) but I cannot tell you how they would view Dave being with his inflatable 'sheep' for four hours :whew:

LOL! That'll probably Pike's next TR. "My WMVMFM in the Rubber Factory"

...sorry, just couldn't help myself...
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline jb

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2007, 04:48:53 PM »
Sheep jokes???

Have you ever traveled through Wyoming?

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2007, 05:00:03 PM »
more like WNVNBD Report from my single wide.

Write none
Visit None
Buy Doll.

Got the nubile C cup Olga doll. Looks just like yer daughter

Offline USCFAN

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »

Who said that?

I believe that was Indiana/Texas Tech college basketball coach Bob Knight ...
You can call me Steve ...

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2007, 10:18:55 AM »
Nope, that was the guy who was about to be the next Governor of Texas several years ago,..... until he said this.  Once he said this his chances of becoming Governor of the republic ended.

Clayton Williams.

Offline USCFAN

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »
Don't know about him ...

... but I do remember Bobby Knight saying something very similar ...
You can call me Steve ...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1959
Total: 1968

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM