It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML  (Read 317438 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML
« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2016, 01:20:33 PM »
I imagine you are more than ready for Saturday!

Yes, and that was yesterday.  Actually she came in 4 hours early Friday night.  Was able to get on an earlier flight at the transfer point.

Saturday indeed was a memorable day for us !!!

Jet lag is hitting her today, but not too bad.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #276 on: June 28, 2016, 03:59:37 PM »
Girl on windy east coast of Ireland.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #277 on: June 28, 2016, 06:41:33 PM »
Lovely.

I am so happy that her complexion problems cleared.  LOL

Offline ML

« Reply #278 on: July 05, 2016, 02:37:12 PM »
Many guys here are frequently stating there are no desirable women in USA.

Well, that is simply not true as shown in the attached pictures.

We were at a picnic on Saturday and talked with a band conductor.  I told him we would attend his concert at noon on the 4th.  We do go every year.

Well, it was raining pretty steady, but I had told him we would be there . . . and Ochka really likes these events . . . so we attended . . . along with about 20 other persons.  Typically there are 300 or so at this annual event.

And, Ochka tried to sing along with most of the patriotic USA songs, so I was pretty proud of her efforts.  We had hand-out sheets with the words.  First time she had done such, so seems some change of heart, but not a big deal with me one way or the other.

Near the end, they play the various military theme songs and ask those who served in those branches to stand up along with their family members when their song was played.  I was U S Navy.

Ochka smiled and asked me if she should stand for relatives who served in various branches of the Soviet military.

Offline ML

« Reply #279 on: July 24, 2016, 03:25:17 PM »
Hot as he!! here Saturday.
So off to the lake in mountains.

Offline ML

« Reply #280 on: August 29, 2016, 08:19:44 AM »
A group of us met yesterday to celebrate (late) Ukrainian Independence Day.

12 people born in Ukraine who are either professors or students here at the university plus 5 of their children who are US citizens (having been born here), plus me and another husband who was born in France.

The Frenchman (who speaks good English) and I talked together a lot so that the others could converse in their native language.

This group would do great damage to the stereotype held here regarding the women as, except for Ochka and one other gal, they were not pretty and not slender.

But everyone was highly intelligent, as would be expected given their status;  and very nice people, except for one guy.

Offline ML

« Reply #281 on: September 08, 2016, 07:38:17 PM »
Today, Ochka and I left the house in two vehicles to exercise on a walking rail-trail and then to breakfast.

She then drove to university to teach some classes, while I did some errands, grocery shopping, etc.

Back at home, I stopped at road to get newspaper and check mailbox.  But it was early for mail, so none there as I expected.  It's Ochka's job to get the mail when she comes home in late afternoon.

She came into house.  I said, 'what was in the mail?'
She, 'I never checked because I thought you would get it.'
Me, 'But you knew it was probably too early for mail by the time I came home.'
She, 'Well I thought about checking, but decided I wouldn't.'
Me, 'That wasn't very logical, what would it have hurt to at least check, even if I had already gotten it.'

This conversation went back and forth like this a few more times, without getting overheated.

Finally . . . .

She, 'Ok, well you like having a blonde wife, so I am just giving the entire program.'

Love this woman.

- - - - - -

Note:  Our house in down in woods about a quarter mile off the road, so not simple to just make a quick trip out the door to check the mail.

Offline Gator

« Reply #282 on: September 08, 2016, 08:36:18 PM »
Love this woman.

She is clever. 

Note:  Our house in down in woods about a quarter mile off the road, so not simple to just make a quick trip out the door to check the mail.

The mail will be there tomorrow.  So you can wait a day before throwing out election mailings, blind ads, credit card invitations, ..... 

Offline ML

« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2016, 07:19:48 AM »
Ochka's Differential Equations class.

Can you solve for Y ?

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2016, 08:12:46 AM »
She, 'Ok, well you like having a blonde wife, so I am just giving the entire program.'

LOL, sounds like my wife when she is taking too long to get ready or we are running late. "Well, you chose x,y,z so that is what you get"

Offline BillyB

« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2016, 08:16:57 AM »

ML, are you the student that is taking the photo from the back of the class? Is the teacher so intimidating that you don't want a seat in the front row?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2016, 10:36:58 AM »
ML, are you the student that is taking the photo from the back of the class? Is the teacher so intimidating that you don't want a seat in the front row?

Actually, these photos are frames taken from a film clip.
The university filmed some classes for promotional purposes.  So a professional photographer took.

I am actually afraid to even go into the classroom !!
The formulas make my head spin.

Offline ML

« Reply #287 on: September 19, 2016, 07:51:40 AM »
Had a picnic here Friday evening for Ochka's colleagues in department of math. Close to 40 people attended.  Ochka really likes playing the hostess; but man was it a lot of  work for me getting the deck, patio, lights, torches, tables, chairs, yard, etc. ready.  She didn't help much in the days leading up to it because of her class preparations, and she gave exams also meaning a lot of grading time.

Anyway, it was worth it to see Ochka so glowing and happy interacting with her friends.  The math department is really international with people from around 12 different countries.  Many of them were award winners or high placement in international math competitions during their high school days, etc.  And most had the required beards . . . the men that is.

Now that I have so much of the 'facilities' in place we decided to go ahead and host a second picnic this Friday evening for another group, which are mostly from my side of the friendship circle.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #288 on: September 19, 2016, 08:19:37 AM »
Ochka's Differential Equations class.

Can you solve for Y ?
Mine teaches the same, and computer science.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline ML

« Reply #289 on: September 19, 2016, 06:24:13 PM »
Among the math people at our picnic was a young couple who just got married in the summer.

He had been here already 4 years after getting his PhD in a midwestern  state.

I asked his gal if she were from that same state.

She said No;  and then without any other comments from me she went on to say:  We met on an online dating site.  She lived one state away from here.

Most of those in attendance heard her words;  and I heard one person say:  That is the modern way.  And then another agreed.

I was rather surprised at her boldness; but maybe this internet stuff has gone further than I thought.

Anyway, this AW gal would fit right in with what most here are looking for looks wise:  She was about 5 feet 7 or 8 inches, 115-120 pounds or so, B cup, natural blonde hair down to shoulders, 25 years in age or so.  9 in body, 8 in face although maybe higher, but the lighting was not too good where we were talking.  Appeared to be a very pleasant, congenial smiling gal.

He is only about 5 foot 9, slender and mid to late 20s.

Didn't hear anything about her education, but she is  already working here in this city.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #290 on: September 19, 2016, 08:19:48 PM »
She said No;  and then without any other comments from me she went on to say:  We met on an online dating site.  She lived one state away from here.

Most of those in attendance heard her words;  and I heard one person say:  That is the modern way.  And then another agreed.

I was rather surprised at her boldness; but maybe this internet stuff has gone further than I thought.

Say it loud and say it proud. Finding love with the help of a computer is the modern way. Been there, done that. Now I just got to figure out how my computer can get me get a million dollars.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #291 on: September 26, 2016, 09:23:03 AM »
Had our second Friday evening picnic here last Friday.

Then, I had to spend all day Sunday carrying tables, chairs, lights, torches, grills, etc., to lower garage and basement.  Couldn't believe how many trips I had to make.

Ochka, meanwhile, dug the remaining potatoes in her garden.  I tried to help, but she ran me off after I punctured too many with the potato fork. She got 7 five gallon buckets full this year compared to 2 last year.  And last year the two lasted until first of new year, as she has told me several times.  So  seems we will be having a lot of potatoes.

A little bit of a 'situation' developed with Ochka and her parents . . . and maybe me.

She was innocently telling them how she was grating zucchinis and yellow squash, making them into pancakes, and taking that to university with her for lunch along with her cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, etc.  She loves it . . . while I eat such sometimes for lunch.

Anyway . . . her parents are taking it like this is all she is able to afford to eat . . . and that is MY problem . . . because maybe I am taking all her salary money.  In fact, she is banking all of her salary in a separate account (this is what I insisted) and I am paying all bills.

Pretty silly as they know she has a lot of her own money even before any salary AND this is what they eat also.

She tried to clear it all up with them . . . but once the idea is in place . . .

Also, some of Ochka's friends are asking her why she is working so hard to take care of a garden . . . because she is now in the land of plenty . . . and her husband is supposed to be supporting her in a high lifestyle.

However, this whole garden 'thingy' is Ochka's desire, not mine.

Ochka tells me that she would like to tell these 'friends' that maybe this is the reason she is here and they aren't.  i.e. that they are lazy persons who weren't willing to be adventurous (and risky) like her to move to a better country, to advance her education, and to continue to do hard physical work.

Offline Gator

« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2016, 02:17:15 PM »

Ochka tells me that she would like to tell these 'friends' that maybe this is the reason she is here and they aren't.  i.e. that they are lazy persons who weren't willing to be adventurous (and risky) like her to move to a better country, to advance her education, and to continue to do hard physical work. have the free time to pursue her favorite hobbies, one of which is great exercise to stay in shape for her sexy husband.   ;D

Three cheers for Ochka

:clapping:  :clapping:    :clapping:

Offline ML

« Reply #293 on: September 26, 2016, 03:04:48 PM »
Thanks for the cheers for Ochka.

But, Oh My !! . . .  Sexy husband ??

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #294 on: September 26, 2016, 03:18:43 PM »
Thanks for the cheers for Ochka.

But, Oh My !! . . .  Sexy husband ??

Are you accusing Ochka of bigamy?  :o

Only joking. You've got the great Tom selleck/Harry Reams 'stache going.

Offline alex330

« Reply #295 on: September 26, 2016, 05:38:35 PM »
Ochka tells me that she would like to tell these 'friends' that maybe this is the reason she is here and they aren't.  i.e. that they are lazy persons who weren't willing to be adventurous (and risky) like her to move to a better country, to advance her education, and to continue to do hard physical work.

That's the common denominator among the women we know. More adventurous, more open to risk, or more of a go getter. They want more out of life and they make the leap.

Offline ML

« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2016, 10:55:49 AM »
Went to an OctoberFest yesterday afternoon/evening.

Guess which woman Donald would not have chosen ?

Offline Larry1

« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2016, 11:05:47 AM »
Went to an OctoberFest yesterday afternoon/evening.

Guess which woman Donald would not have chosen ?

The one on the right, facing away from the camera

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2016, 01:59:48 PM »
He would not have chosen either.  One is too large.  The other is over 35, the "expiration date" of a woman, according to Trump.

BTW, nice photo. :)
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2016, 04:57:24 PM »
He would not have chosen either.  One is too large.  The other is over 35, the "expiration date" of a woman, according to Trump.

BTW, nice photo. :)

Now, where's that "Like" button gone?  :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541011
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1908
Total: 1919

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Today at 09:47:10 AM