It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world  (Read 12647 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2019, 06:53:51 PM »
if you ain't got no money
then you ain't got no honey either
this is the simplest god damned truth a man should learn
so if ya wanna sip on some sweet nectar
then you better have some jing-a-ling in your pocket to help ya get it!!!

provided you got some pictures of dead presidents or of her majesty QE and if you're a decent lookin white guy
then it ain't hard at all to meet wimmin in Russia or Ukraine

there are plenty of young girls who like flirting with foreigners EVERYWHERE in Moscva...
if you're into social media you can chat on vk or viber and eventually meet someone in Moscva in person
and get plugged into their local physical network of friends
you can have a pretty major social life in Moscva this way starting from ZERO!

in good weather Moscva is a COMPLETELY different place starting from October when the cold starts coming in...
A LOT going on especially around Third Ring Road by the Moskva River and the ulitsy around Kuzminki District
bad-ass speed boat racing in the river, with the local cops, smoky and the bandit kinda stuff, what a blast!!!
but it'll all ice over in December...
but if you're lucky and get some good snow on sparrow hill you can get wasted on Tungusta Thunder Phuque and go sledding there
with your druzya and bratya
slovo...eta horrosho'
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 07:32:31 PM by krimster2 »

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2019, 06:55:51 PM »

I wasn't referring to knowledge. 
Boe ...you did refer to knowledge claiming---
A man in his forties is not at his physical peak.  That occurred 20 years earlier, and men in their twenties know this.
My question is ...how could a 20 yr old possibly know about the predicable stamina of a 40 year old?
I've seen 40 year olds kick the crap out of a guy in his 20's more than once. Never underestimate the abilities of someone regardless of age or size...this I do know.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2019, 03:52:30 AM »
Chances are a person who has lived 22+ years of their life as an adult has more knowledge than a person who has lived 2 years of their life as an adult.

I can certainly say I was getting much more women and better quality women at age 40 than I was at age 20.

Indeed .. you were choosing women who had had no experience of adulthood ..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2019, 09:03:59 AM »
Indeed .. you were choosing women who had had no experience of adulthood ..

Wrong, I chose ALL women regardless of age.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The problem of a lack of Available Women in the world
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2019, 10:05:51 AM »
I've seen 40 year olds kick the crap out of a guy in his 20's more than once. Never underestimate the abilities of someone regardless of age or size...this I do know.

I was beating 20 year olds in basketball all throughout my 40's. When I
became 50, I could still beat them but then I could barely crawl out of
bed the next day. Now, I have to find another sport.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2019, 11:01:47 AM »
I was beating 20 year olds in basketball all throughout my 40's. When I
became 50, I could still beat them but then I could barely crawl out of
bed the next day. Now, I have to find another sport.

Exactly certain posters point ..   Stamina - or lack of ;)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2019, 03:22:46 PM »
BOdacious darling,
we’re NOT measuring physical stamina here, we’re measuring perceived sexual attractiveness of the opposite sex, men tend to peak at a later age compared to women, for different reasons not all related to aging...  according to surveys of women, men peak at around 40

my daughters echo this sentiment, and that there’s a lack of “competency” among younger males, so they both prefer attention from older males who “know what they’re doing”...

average young guy in America is an “incel” with no experience or confidence, totally clueless
and is NO COMPETITION to an older guy who is the opposite
and that applies to Ukraine, UK, or USA...
guys with “skillz” are the ones who succeed
the rest will just have to make up stories about imaginary girlfriends
and become a member of the “Adopt-A-Dingo Foundation” to combat their loneliness... crikey!

My daughter never had "Daddy" issues, has always dated boys her age, and she is very mature for her age.  Most of her friends are in relationships with young men their age.

The average age gap in a first marriage in most Western countries, and Russia and Ukraine, is less than 3 years, so all these women who are attracted to forty year old men aren't marrying them.

It's nice to "believe" 40 year old men are far better partners to women decades younger than the women's male contemporaries, but it's not true. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2019, 03:25:19 PM »
My question is ...how could a 20 yr old possibly know about the predicable stamina of a 40 year old?

You are looking at a particular individual.  I am referring to the group as a whole.  Overall, 20 something men are at their physical peak.  Anyone who follows most sports can see this.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2019, 04:26:28 PM »
Found this report recently about the problem of too many men in China and India and the social problems it creates in society:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2142658/too-many-men-china-and-india-battle-consequences

I see the UK and the US, Canada, Australia, etc having the same problem but here it's a hidden problem. Here in theory there are enough looking at the stats, but in reality the amount of available women is probably similar to China and India.

Here it may be surmised as a rough estimate that about a this if the women are too fat and obese for most men to contemplate as a going concern. Another third of women are only able to feel love for their job and/or don't want children as the next rung in the career ladder is all that is in their sights.

That leaves roughly a third of women that roughly qualify for what most men want, a reasonable woman who they can have children with. Note this is working on the basis that gay & lesbians will roughly equal each other out. Same for those with bad mental health problems, bad character traits, etc, etc.

So what we are left with is a situation much like in China and India that there are a lot of guys chasing too few eligible women.

I'm not sure what the solution to this could be, should it become acceptable to have two or three men in a relationship with one woman? or a concerted action to reverse the obesity and corporate culture in the west, rationing of food perhaps? Thoughts?

TC-

You are much brighter than this to allow this type of useless information to exist in your mind. Take all the polls and all the statistics and just simply do away with it.

The existence or prevalence of fat, undesirable, ugly, disgusting available single women in EVERYONE's immediate surrounding is DIRECTLY proportionate to your OWN desirability. Period. If fat women are all that's available for you to 'date', then don't fault the fat women - fault yourself instead.

It merely means, it is all YOU'RE capable, or all that's available - for you to date. Even if the number is reversed and there's only 10 fat women out of a 100 available women, that 10 are the only ones that will exist in your world. Why? Because you lack the attitude and the confidence to make a play at the available 90 other gals.

Desirability can be a multitude of things, but the two things that illustrate a person's desirability is both attitude and confidence. Desirability can be anything. It can be wealth, athleticism, appearance, age, maturity, intelligence, humor (notice I'm not saying anything relative to your body structure. I've seen overweight men date some total babes), etc...

Again, if fat women are all that's available for you to date, look no further.

Don't mistake the silly notion that in economically-challenge regions like Ukraine allows someone like you to 'upgrade' their dating social level. What you're missing out of this box is the lone fact, in their eyes, simply because you're from a perceived wealthy nation makes you automatically 'desirable'. From there, they go down the line I listed above and tab how much more 'desirable traits' a suitor/candidate possess in comparison. It is NOT a coincidence that the failure rate of these marriages is abysmal. It's because these women immediately upon arrival can easily see the *potential more desirable men* that now surrounds them, compared to 'you'..

I ask, where exactly do YOU sit in this reality right now, and why? Maybe some serious & honest self-evaluation dude?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 04:49:21 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2019, 05:16:37 PM »
"My daughter never had "Daddy" issues, "

BOdacios darling,
I wouldn’t call it Daddy Issues, more like she prefers competency over incompetency...

if the 18 year olds were competent my daughter would be delighted, but today’s 18 year olds are timid, unsure, video game preferring creatures and BOYS only end up disappointing a WOMAN
so she wants a MAN!

my daughter is a tall 18 year old blond hair blue eyed Russian/American woman who can speak with perfect ease in either language
on a scale of 1-10, she's an 11+ and most local guys are too intimidated by her appearance and sophistication to make them be of any interest to her
she knows she's an alpha female, and she's only interested in alpha males, and there aren't ANY her own age locally...

in Moskva everyone was stunned when they heard her speak
as well as by her appearance (even by the tough local competition)
and I never saw so much neck snapping whenever she walked by
so now she thinks she can pretty much just snap her fingers and get whatever she wants there...
I was pretty much in shock when I saw this!
WTF, and she’s just 18!!!...
Russian men are in awe of her and consider her American
and American men are in awe of her and consider her Russian
I never met a more physically privigiled person in my life than her
but it’s almost like her life is just TOO easy though...
that there’s no challenge to overcome kinda thing...
and no matter how physically PERFECT you may be
OTHER people will always disappoint you
so it even rains in her world, amazingly enough...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:06:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2019, 11:52:13 PM »
Wrong, I chose ALL women regardless of age.

You chose someone that wasn't even an adult .. You can kid yourself, by all means

Online krimster2

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2019, 12:09:42 AM »
I don't feel too bad being married to a 40+ yr old Russian MILF (literally!)

I dated Ukrainian college freshmen/sophomores when I was in my early 40s, back then women that young weren't really a fit for me mentally
it was difficult having to deal with their monthly emotional roller coaster rides and "spoiled child" syndrome

my wife was in her mid 20s when I married her and she didn't have any of these problems
after I "broke her in", she became very docile and affectionate with me
and does everything possible to please me

PLUS she does ALL the cooking and cleaning and other household domestic chores
which saves me a bundle on cleaning AND catering services!!!!
it's a WIN, WIN situation...

the only downside to this relationship is being used as a human sex toy by an overly aggressive Russian woman...
that's just something I have to learn to live with I'm afraid...

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 11:58:51 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2019, 12:45:49 PM »
"My daughter never had "Daddy" issues, "

BOdacios darling,
I wouldn’t call it Daddy Issues, more like she prefers competency over incompetency...

if the 18 year olds were competent my daughter would be delighted, but today’s 18 year olds are timid, unsure, video game preferring creatures and BOYS only end up disappointing a WOMAN
so she wants a MAN!

my daughter is a tall 18 year old blond hair blue eyed Russian/American woman who can speak with perfect ease in either language
on a scale of 1-10, she's an 11+ and most local guys are too intimidated by her appearance and sophistication to make them be of any interest to her
she knows she's an alpha female, and she's only interested in alpha males, and there aren't ANY her own age locally...

in Moskva everyone was stunned when they heard her speak
as well as by her appearance (even by the tough local competition)
and I never saw so much neck snapping whenever she walked by
so now she thinks she can pretty much just snap her fingers and get whatever she wants there...
I was pretty much in shock when I saw this!
WTF, and she’s just 18!!!...
Russian men are in awe of her and consider her American
and American men are in awe of her and consider her Russian
I never met a more physically privigiled person in my life than her
but it’s almost like her life is just TOO easy though...
that there’s no challenge to overcome kinda thing...

and no matter how physically PERFECT you may be
OTHER people will always disappoint you
so it even rains in her world, amazingly enough...

In all honesty I played computer games a lot from about 10 to late twenties. From late twenties I began to tire of them and found a lot of them a lot samey. During my forties to date I still play them here and there normally when I'm stressed or need some time out. I know if other guys who still play computer games avidly in their forties and always have done. Those I know and myself hold down jobs ok, I'm not so sure playing computer games has been detrimental to my ability to get on work wise or socially. I think any short coming there was already present and playing computer games was a symptom rather than the cause of such. Indeed during my twenties when I was out of work here and there I think they just filled in time where I would have only been at a loose end.

I have heard some girls along the way have a real issue with guys that play computer games so I never used to raise it in the workplace or in social situations. I know nowadays it's more popular for some girls to play computer games and be open about it, but I think they are probably the exception than the rule and possibly a bit on the fringe type of girl.

I think the thing for me around 18 while I did the odd stint in the gym I was never really able to gather what was required to get really hot chicks. I took passing interest from some hot chicks but I think always fell a bit short. Back then I was probably seen by them like the guys you mention Krim, timid, unsure, etc. It was only in my early thirties to date that I became more sure of myself and my direction in life.

That said I think a lot has to do with opportunities and how people are socialized. When I was growing up job opportunities were difficult for various reasons. I guess computer gaming was a world in which I had more power to change what was around me than in real life. I think today's young guys are probably mostly in similar situations, waiting for stuff to begin for them.

In a way once a guy has scope to change the world around him to suit how he wants it, it's very much like a computer game.

In theory if I were to ever have a son I would tell him what he needs to do in terms of what most girls want in a guy and put him in the hot seat. I think of a guy has the ability to change the world (his world) around him he will naturally be more confident and show a lot of the characteristics most girls want to see in a guy. I think that most young guys in general are disenfranchised these days both as women become enfranchised and as resources and opportunities in society cone under strain. A lot of women don't understand I think that guys play computer games as there is nothing out there for them worth fighting for.

Way back in the day the reward hung out for guys was a woman and if you were a good catch a really hot woman. Now a lot of women are becoming fatties its becoming a self fullfilling prophecy. Men don't know what they are supposed to be doing, have the opportunity to do it nor the reward out there for show as to what they can have. If it's not fat women then they are sat there listening to some career woman rattle on about how she is aiming for the next rung up on the career ladder, 'exciting!' Lol.

I guess how I can see how things are difficult for your daughter, while we would all love to be in that position life can end up lacking meaning if things all come easy. However, in my opinion I think she wants to make the most of it and move fast ahead in life while she's young as things can get harder for a lady when she gets older as while many women can still be pretty age tends to take its toll on everyone, not to mention of course bad things out of the blue that can happen in life.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2019, 01:24:37 PM »
TC-

Again, if fat women are all that's available for you to date, look no further.

Don't mistake the silly notion that in economically-challenge regions like Ukraine allows someone like you to 'upgrade' their dating social level. What you're missing out of this box is the lone fact, in their eyes, simply because you're from a perceived wealthy nation makes you automatically 'desirable'. From there, they go down the line I listed above and tab how much more 'desirable traits' a suitor/candidate possess in comparison. It is NOT a coincidence that the failure rate of these marriages is abysmal. It's because these women immediately upon arrival can easily see the *potential more desirable men* that now surrounds them, compared to 'you'..

I ask, where exactly do YOU sit in this reality right now, and why? Maybe some serious & honest self-evaluation dude?

I couldn't in good conscience date a fat chick, I mean a really fat chick. I couldn't not be honest with myself nor her as I wouldn't be into her whether I tried or not, never mind trying to get a hard on. If I was in a relationship with a woman who was slim when we met but got fat, I would try as I could but I would also have to be honest with her and tell her it's not a turn on for me but rather a turn off that is beyond my control.

At work there is a girl who is a little overweight and I don't mind that. I think she is into me and are personalities seem almost the same, but she already has a guy she is living with so it looks like another second place for me there.

So I can stomach a bit overweight but a lot is just damn right disrespectful to a guy and a big turn off.

You're right in the 'how do I match up' stakes GQ. I think that in lot has to do with how much a girl is into a guy but also how closely aligned you are/how well you can get on with each other. The more closer on these the more forgiving she'll be, the more farther away the more a guys attributes will have to be up there.

In an ideal world we would get girls turn up that are into us and are closely aligned/get on well with. The way life is though in most cases girls turn up some variation of the mix of the two. It might be a lot of one and a little of the other or roughly even mix of both or everything around that.

Over the course of this year I've been working on my attributes. Progress has been made but more work needs to be done. At the moment I am adjusting my diet to a more healthy diet. I've been doing some gym but without adjusting my diet I can't see much more progress happening with my physical form.

I think I can continue to improve on stuff and put myself in a position where I'm not seen as too undesirable to women. I'm still working on learning Russian so long term if a woman doesn't know English that well it could help restrict guys over here cracking onto her ;) So long as it's a good enough match and I'm not seen as all that undesirable I think I could swing it :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2019, 02:31:08 PM »

so she wants a MAN!

18 year olds are never really "men", nor are 18 year old girls "women".  Physiologically, sure.  Emotionally, definitely not.  The brain continues to grow until about age 25.  Nevertheless, I disagree that all 18 year old boys are timid, unsure, game preferring creatures.  Our middle son at 18 had already gone through a string of girlfriends, and, at that age, was dating a girl who was a dead ringer for a Sports Illustrated cover model.  She was also intelligent and an extremely nice person.  He ended up breaking up with her, rather callously on his part, IMHO.   He's had girlfriends since, but I don't really keep up with his romantic life.  Contrary to Trench's "theory", neither my husband nor I ever told our children how, when, or who to date, not even when they were in their mid teens.  I wasn't always thrilled with middle son's choices (did adore the "model" girlfriend, was disappointed when he dumped her), but they were his choices, not mine.  He never talks about his girlfriends, not when dating, why they broke up, and were I to ask, he'd tell me it's his life.

I doubt there are no boys locally.

In any event, if this is true, your daughter is an outlier.  Most girls of 18 think 40 is practically "dead".

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:35:06 PM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2019, 03:28:00 PM »

I doubt there are no boys locally.

In any event, if this is true, your daughter is an outlier.  Most girls of 18 think 40 is practically "dead".

I don't think Krim's daughter fits into the most girl category.

From what we've heard of Krim on here he is a very talented guy. Sounds like he has passed a lot of that talent onto his daughters. Add to that they sound like they are in or around the top 10 percent of girls in terms of looks - that's a big deal, a girl who has looks, youth, talent and most probably personality on her side is going to walk a lot of situations where most others would struggle. Add to that Krim's daughter is from a wealthy background and it's fair to say that having money behind you from the word go can give many people a leg up. On top of that there are also contacts, etc.

So if we have a girl scoring 8-10 across the board in all the categories, looks, wealth, intelligence, talent, personality, charisma, etc then many a guy is going to look very disappointing to her. Some guys in their 40's may at least be talking of the same sort of stuff she is capable of at 18 that most other 18 year olds aren't. In general though most 18 year old guys aren't thinking big at that age and if they are they could well be freaks, deluded or jokers.

When you think about it a guy can score highly in one category but fall down in another and go from being seen as a possible prospect to not all that great and not what she's looking for. So he could be a 8-10 in looks and personality but be as dumb as a bag of hammers, or have a drink or drugs problem, or a deep mental health problem, or is gay, etc, etc. The nearer a person gets to perfection the harder it probably is to find likewise, not that other people in different situations are having it easy of course.

Online krimster2

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2019, 07:10:17 PM »
humans all can be measured on a “bell curve”
my oldest daughter is at the far right end at the very tip

her couture straight out of Vogue with fashionable dresses made by the leading designers in Moscva, with every blond curl in her hair meticulously prepared...

but lives in a jeans and t-shirt world in the USA where she studies biochemistry at an ivy league school in Houston...

to escape the humdrum
she travels to Moscva at least 3 times per year and Crimea usually once each summer....
she gets a tsunami of attention wherever she goes in Russia!

funny how much attention a tall blond with a silky smooth Russian voice can get there
and the fact she’s American, means there’s two film studios in Moscva interested in her
for minor movie roles as an evil English/Russian speaking villainess...

she has a HUGE social circle in Moscva
and she’s been on TV there twice and has a LOT of fans
in Moscva I’ve seen her being “hit-on” by soldiers, police, professional sports figures, etc
vrs teenage boys who play video games all day in the USA...
BIG CONTRAST!!

my youngest daughter is the polar opposite of her older sister
and is VERY shy
she is also bi-lingual like her older sister, but doesn’t think very highly of Russia...
she has a geeky boyfriend her own age
a romantic evening for her is bowling and pizza while she and her boyfriend talk about computers...
awwwwwww.....

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:31:23 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »
Trench,

From what you post, it is clear that you have no idea about how to behave in the company of ladies. ( hot or otherwise)

It was suggested you take up a sport and increase social contact to help with that.

Yet, here you are STILL proving you are clueless.

There is no shortage of available women, in the FSU or UK..

There are plenty of reasons they are not interested in you...until you get rid of you misogynist  tendencies.

Offline JayH

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2019, 08:01:34 PM »

but lives in a jeans and t-shirt world in the USA where she studies biochemistry at an ivy league school in Houston...

oh really?
Is Rice Ivy League?
The eight Ivy League schools are some of the most selective colleges in the United States, and they also rank among the country's top private universities. Each one of these universities has top-ranked academics and an award-winning faculty. The members of the Ivy League can also boast of beautiful and historic campuses.

Ivy League Schools

The eight members are Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, and Yale University. Ivy League has connotations of academic excellence, selectivity in admissions, and social elitism.

http://www.thoughtco.com/ivy-league-schools-787004

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline jone

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2019, 08:57:53 PM »

oh really?
Is Rice Ivy League?
The eight Ivy League schools are some of the most selective colleges in the United States, and they also rank among the country's top private universities. Each one of these universities has top-ranked academics and an award-winning faculty. The members of the Ivy League can also boast of beautiful and historic campuses.

Ivy League Schools

The eight members are Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, and Yale University. Ivy League has connotations of academic excellence, selectivity in admissions, and social elitism.

http://www.thoughtco.com/ivy-league-schools-787004

He should have said 'Ivy League Feeder School'.   Hey.   Krim likes to brag up his kids.   Who among us doesn't?

He's just very verbose about it.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2019, 05:36:00 AM »
for the ignorant among you (and they are LEGION on this board!)
Rice University — the Harvard of the South — is one of the hardest colleges to get into in America. ... It is harder to get into Rice than it is to Ivy League power Cornell,

Niche’s "2016 Best Colleges" puts Rice in the #5 spot
the only other Universities with a higher rating than Rice were No. 1 Stanford, No. 2 MIT, No. 3 Yale and No. 4 Harvard

src: http://www.papercitymag.com/culture/step-aside-princeton-houston-school-rice-zooms-by-ivy-league-powers-for-top-5-colleges-in-america-rankings/

costs about the same as Harvard as well, tuition is $ 48,330 per yr, add about 50% above this to get the actual yearly cost...

I hope you pridorki in the Trump voting underclass understand now
that the reality stated above is bigger than the SIMPLISTIC definitions that YOU employ...

clearly you are all card carrying members of the league of village idiots who can be relied upon to say things that are sometimes silly and amusing but frankly nearly always show a profound ignorance

'spossiba bolshoi to you all for providing me with my morning laugh however...
what a buncha pridorki!
GOZPEDY!!!

I just find it HILARIOUS that your feeble attempt to attack me with an "idiot bomb" blows up in your own hands
go and have a brief wiley coyote look now just before you plummet 1,000 feet to the earth below and go 'splat'

I'll say a little eulogy for ya'

here lies... yet another RWD retard
hoisted by his own petard
Amen!

BTW, last month I did a strip club "crawl" through Moscow starting with Rasputin's with the son of a MAJOR oligarch as his guest and as part of his entourage
which includes his father's body guard and "watchdog"...

I saw UP CLOSE over 100 BEAUTIFUL completely nude Russian women, many of them from less than 3 feet away...
a few of them were the hottest looking women I have EVER seen in my life!!!
in Moscow, the rules are DIFFERENT than in the USA strip clubs,
in Moscow you ARE allowed to touch them ANYWHERE ANYTIME...
and the "acts" are WAY more hard-core than in the USA
"spreading" being a popular meme
what a night...
so I SNEER in your general direction...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 12:44:28 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2019, 01:09:14 PM »

I Saw UP CLOSE over 100 BEAUTIFUL completely nude Russian women, many of them from less than 3 feet away...
a few of them were the hottest looking women I have EVER seen in my life!!!
in Moscow, the rules are DIFFERENT than in the USA strip clubs,
in Moscow you ARE allowed to touch them ANYWHERE ANYTIME...
and the "acts" are WAY more hard-core than in the USA
"spreading" being a popular meme
what a night...

This is what I LOVE about FSU society, people can actually be real and enjoy themselves! None of the uptight BS you get in Western cultures. They let themselves be free and casual :) It's like a breath of fresh air. To go to the FSU and do so much more than you can in the west unhindered, it gives a lot more scope for thought and options of what you can do.

Offline msmob

« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2019, 01:14:48 PM »
This is what I LOVE about FSU society, people can actually be real and enjoy themselves! None of the uptight BS you get in Western cultures. They let themselves be free and casual :) It's like a breath of fresh air. To go to the FSU and do so much more than you can in the west unhindered, it gives a lot more scope for thought and options of what you can do.

Trench.

You are on a roll of BS..

If you walk around the FSU people appear to be LESS friendly and more uptight ...

It's only when you are known this mantle drops ..

Sometimes I'm convinced your trips must be a fantasy

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2019, 01:20:46 PM »
Trench.

You are on a roll of BS..

If you walk around the FSU people appear to be LESS friendly and more uptight ...

It's only when you are known this mantle drops ..

Sometimes I'm convinced your trips must be a fantasy

This is true in general, but it was not what I was actually refering too.

Exceptions can occasionally be found but in such cases caution is needed as they may be dodgy in some way.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2019, 01:38:50 PM »
humans all can be measured on a “bell curve”

her couture straight out of Vogue with fashionable dresses made by the leading designers in Moscva, with every blond curl in her hair meticulously prepared...

to escape the humdrum
she travels to Moscva at least 3 times per year and Crimea usually once each summer....
she gets a tsunami of attention wherever she goes in Russia!

funny how much attention a tall blond with a silky smooth Russian voice can get there
and the fact she’s American, means there’s two film studios in Moscva interested in her
for minor movie roles as an evil English/Russian speaking villainess...

she has a HUGE social circle in Moscva
and she’s been on TV there twice and has a LOT of fans
in Moscva I’ve seen her being “hit-on” by soldiers, police, professional sports figures, etc
vrs teenage boys who play video games all day in the USA...
BIG CONTRAST!!

my youngest daughter is the polar opposite of her older sister
and is VERY shy
she is also bi-lingual like her older sister, but doesn’t think very highly of Russia...
she has a geeky boyfriend her own age
a romantic evening for her is bowling and pizza while she and her boyfriend talk about computers...
awwwwwww.....

Wow, I would love to be like your eldest daughter Krim and have the world at my feet :)

It's the sort of life I could only dream for and I would think many other people.

I'm guessing your youngest daughter gets her computer interest from you Krim ;) Life is still easier as a quiet girl than a quiet guy but I still think being able to naturally have a rocking social life is a wonderful thing to have.

One thing that has interested my mind of recent is whether a person can change who they are somewhat by focusing on an area of their life they have to date never really bothered much with. So like if a person who is usually pretty studious makes a conscious effort to go to the gym & take on a healthy diet whereas before they didn't do much or any of it. Is it possible for them to become athletic and admired? where before they were geeky and studious looking. Similarly for a guy that spends a lot of time in bars in the evening where previously he didn't tend to bother with them a lot? Thoughts?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2218
Total: 2228

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM