It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Wearing fashion brands - understated or overstated  (Read 8776 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Wearing fashion brands - understated or overstated
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2021, 02:44:28 PM »
Take this one for example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Emporio-Armani-Dress-size-8-/304030188697?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Plenty of other examples of new dresses on there, go around town in Ukraine and look like you and you're girl are minted.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Wearing fashion brands - understated or overstated
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2021, 03:04:02 PM »
I get the good girl thing Bill, but a girl has to find stuff attractive in a guy.

If you are more attractive than a shaved ape, then all you need to do is to
win the girls heart. Stop the stinkin thinkin. You have an endless loop where
you always, always, always, always repeat yourself. Never make this stinkin
thinkin argument again.

You don't need to worry if she finds you good/interesting enough. She does
otherwise she would have put you on ignore, blocked you and thrown up in
her mouth a little bit. 

Ask yourself are you blocked? Did she dry heave? If not then you are fine.
I have no idea why every single woman in the world is not a lesbian and
neither do you. Stop trying to figure it out. You are hopelessly inept at fashion
compared to slightly retarded Russian girls. The girl likes you or she wouldn't
have talked to you. So stop with the negative crap, the negative thinking. 

Win a good girls heart and she will buy your clothes cheaper than you can
and you will look better than you deserve.

I lived in North Dakota. There were more than 70 men for every single woman
in the State. That includes 6 year old girls and 82 year old crones. I brought
Angel Eyes to North Dakota and some men had gone days without ever seeing
a woman. I had nothing to fear because I found a good girl and won her heart.

Now I know guys like GQ can rely on their social skills to win, I'm not one of them, I've learnt some stuff along the way but guys that are naturally good will run rings around me.

Who cares? GQ is married. Win the girls heart.

1. Stop the stinkin thinkin
2. Find a good girl
3. Don't come back in a month and make this same crap argument again.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 03:16:06 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2021, 04:21:26 PM »
I brought Angel Eyes to North Dakota and some men had gone days without ever seeing
a woman. I had nothing to fear because I found a good girl and won her heart.

But didn't you keep your 'six shooter' nearby ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2021, 06:00:05 PM »
Take this one for example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Emporio-Armani-Dress-size-8-/304030188697?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Plenty of other examples of new dresses on there, go around town in Ukraine and look like you and you're girl are minted.

If you believe that is an original Armani, I have an outstanding gold stock you can invest in (read about Bre-X.  I know someone who made $40 million on that stock before it was cease traded).
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2021, 02:41:10 AM »

If you believe that is an original Armani, I have an outstanding gold stock you can invest in (read about Bre-X.  I know someone who made $40 million on that stock before it was cease traded).

It comes with all the tags on it.

This is what I bought except I got mine for half the price as while it was also new with the tags on it had a few very minor stains on the back trouser leg which I'm not bothered about as their so small and may be able to get off anyway:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AJ-ARMANI-COLLEZIONI-TCPJ15-TCS00-Mens-Chino-Trousers-Regular-Fit-Casual-Pants-/255016423129?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Even if it did turn out to be counterfeit I doubt anyone could tell the difference. There certainly seems to be the quality there in the material, mine was very soft and comfortable (100 percent cotton apparently). My guess is that it's excess stock either from a previous season, stock that didn't sell and room had to be made for new stuff in or possibly stock from shops that closed down. They've got to get rid of it somewhere so probably sell in on to traders elsewhere.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2021, 10:41:46 AM »
I can tell it’s fake just in a photo. Fakes aren’t made with the detail of designer clothing.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2021, 01:12:35 PM »

Counterfeit money comes with the serial numbers on the bills. Making the fake tag
is the easiest part. Duplicating the stitching, the seams, the thread count of the
fabric, the quality of the dye in the coloring. That's what's difficult to fake.

My Angel Eyes can make bolts of cloth into clothing. You should see her shop for
clothes, she looks at every seam every stitch, she pulls the sleeves inside out and
examines them. If there are four identical shirts she can determine which one is
made better than the others.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 01:17:34 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2021, 10:39:39 AM »

This is what I bought except I got mine for half the price as while it was also new with the tags on it had a few very minor stains on the back trouser leg which I'm not bothered about as their so small and may be able to get off anyway:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AJ-ARMANI-COLLEZIONI-TCPJ15-TCS00-Mens-Chino-Trousers-Regular-Fit-Casual-Pants-/255016423129?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Even if it did turn out to be counterfeit I doubt anyone could tell the difference. There certainly seems to be the quality there in the material, mine was very soft and comfortable (100 percent cotton apparently). My guess is that it's excess stock either from a previous season, stock that didn't sell and room had to be made for new stuff in or possibly stock from shops that closed down. They've got to get rid of it somewhere so probably sell in on to traders elsewhere.

I suppose this is all subjective, so didn't want to pick on this too much. I hope the pants fits you well.

Maybe I'm just being curious if the Armani 'look' really appeals to a lot of folks more than the other options I showed here. Looking at the link TC provided, I screen printed it, and IMHO, those pants are too long, grossly lack any complimenting 'cut' or tailoring, and worst of all, it gave you two nauseating color options - white or black!!!

Casual as it may be, even jeans like 501s, it's in the 'fit' that flatters. In addition, do you really need to spend this much money for a casual wear?

Anyway, low-waisted, flat front, well fitting (regular, slim, skinny, etc...and other than black or white) pants didn't have to cost over $30-40.00/pair! At least IMHO.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2021, 01:47:20 PM »

I suppose this is all subjective, so didn't want to pick on this too much. I hope the pants fits you well.

Maybe I'm just being curious if the Armani 'look' really appeals to a lot of folks more than the other options I showed here. Looking at the link TC provided, I screen printed it, and IMHO, those pants are too long, grossly lack any complimenting 'cut' or tailoring, and worst of all, it gave you two nauseating color options - white or black!!!

Casual as it may be, even jeans like 501s, it's in the 'fit' that flatters. In addition, do you really need to spend this much money for a casual wear?

Anyway, low-waisted, flat front, well fitting (regular, slim, skinny, etc...and other than black or white) pants didn't have to cost over $30-40.00/pair! At least IMHO.

I chose white :D

Think it was a choice of white or navy there not black though navy is quite close to black.

Yeah the pair I got tended to fit like in the photo so a bit of slack in the leg. I think the colour is probably more dependant on time of year if it suits/climate. Blacks & navy suit in a winter colder climate where in the summer white can go quite nicely even better than beige on a very sunny hot day.

I kind of find that Levi's have as their day, more of a 80s & 90s thing. Jeans in any case aren't a great choice on a very sunny hot day, it's easy to look and feel out of place in them, too heavy material for the day really.

It's true the fit may not be quite there but the FSW will likely dig the fashion brand and its job will be done ;D

The colour choice can be fine depending on what you match it with and how it goes together. Possibly the keg might need taking up slightly but will see how it goes.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2021, 10:57:29 AM »
I am getting sloppier and sloppier with what I wear.

I can wear rags around the house or doing yard work or doing carpentry work,
but Angel Eyes won't let me go to work or an appointment or out to a restaurant
unless everything is well put together.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2021, 08:09:18 AM »
I ordered myself a new jacket the other day. It's not a suit style of jacket as in blazer, sports jacket, etc it's a more casual style than that. I would say it's smart-casual, not an easy thing to achieve for a guy think a smart casual look is easier for a woman to achieve. I needed a new jacket but decided in the end that any type of suit jacket, blazer, sports jacket just wouldn't be something I would wear everyday and that it would end up hanging in my wardrobe only to be dusted off for those occasions where it was essential to wear one. Even a casual style of blazer or sports jacket would just feel perculiar to wear out and about I feel. Ordinarily I don't think I'm a suit wearing guy sort of personality and it would probably jar a lot with who I am I think.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2021, 05:36:13 PM »
I get the good girl thing Bill, but a girl has to find stuff attractive in a guy.

Good girls want good guys. Work on being the best you can be, and the rest will fall in line.  (girls that want "bad boys" are not really good girls, they are thrill seekers.)
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892