It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 457497 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #1700 on: June 10, 2018, 11:04:34 AM »

If a lass is half good looking and has a brain - they are in demand ... the issue is finding a guy to match  ..and that applies in the UK.

You would be better proving you have the right to an Irish passport and telling her you can live in Oirland - freely crossing to N.Ireland ;)

Well she's already told me all the guys left in her area are the dregs of society - druggies, alcoholics, the unemployment & low paid, those with mental health problems and those that look dishevelled, ugly, smelly, etc. Remember Kherson is largely an indus trial dumpsk in decline.

Funny that you say about an Irish Passport. I've been thinking along those lines. My Irish ancestors I'm sure go to far back to be counted (great, great, grandmother I think). That means getting a place over there to live 'theoretically' i.e buy a place and rent out a room or two to pay it's way. I will theoretically take another room but of course they have little way of knowing if I'm resident all year round. A couple of years or whatever later I can then apply for dual citizenship and an Irish passport.

At the moment though I am not quite ready to buy a place there so it's up in the air. Could be by summer or later who knows.

That leaves me with what to tell any new girl who I may meet who may equally have a poorly paying job. Though I know it can potentially cause problems on that front I tend to prefer girls on lower paid jobs to career women. I know career women are not necessarily quite the same as in the UK but I'm not exactly directly employed in a 'profession'. Basically I have a list of qualifications as long as my arm but most careers in the UK involve low pay, years of slogging it out at the bottom, hard work so much so that by the end of the day the last thing J would be thinking of is corresponding with women, i.e knackered, etc.

I just want a girl that wants the same core thing I do, to have children and not have a load of career rubbish get in the way. Now before the US etc crowd shout out about providing for them remember in the UK we have the NHS & subsidised dentistry, fee free state schools, etc :)

So that's about it really, I guess at least they may perhaps be the girls that a lot of guys overlook, probably US guys because of the strong link of career wealth to comfort living. I just need the girl to be flexible like as if I were a businessman though I can't of course call myself that since most Ukrainian women then apparently think sex tourist.

So I kind of need to put myself across where I can be a bit flexible without sounding dodgy and raising red flags for her.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1701 on: June 10, 2018, 02:25:10 PM »
Trench... Having an Irish great-Grandparent will not help you ((

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1702 on: July 07, 2018, 01:03:02 AM »
The UK visitor visa question is discussed in the Guardian newspaper. It is presented here as 'underlying racism' but the principles involved also apply to single Ukrainian women ... i.e., will the visitor return home afterwards?  UKVI probably decided that there was a very good chance that these people would become overstayers.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/06/lawyer-blames-visitor-visa-refusals-on-deep-underlying-racism

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1703 on: July 07, 2018, 02:23:41 AM »
The UK visitor visa question is discussed in the Guardian newspaper. It is presented here as 'underlying racism' but the principles involved also apply to single Ukrainian women ... i.e., will the visitor return home afterwards?  UKVI probably decided that there was a very good chance that these people would become overstayers.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/06/lawyer-blames-visitor-visa-refusals-on-deep-underlying-racism

I think a lot of immigration issues get portrayed as racism by some in the UK. I don't think that this is generally the case. Yes there are people from economically poor countries such as Ukraine that get type cast as desperately poor immigration risks. Sometimes they are a risk and sometimes they aren't and that probably has as much to do with their morals & values, attitudes as to their wealth or status.

Even though the tourist visa policy makes it a bit more difficult for me on this search I can see that it is there for good reason. Unfortunately there has been cases of Ukrainians going to Europe as tourists only with the intent of finding illegal work. So having a system that helps to protect me from women that otherwise might just see dating UK guys as a way in the country I think is probably no bad thing. Otherwise quite a trade in it may start up and I would have another problem to have to sift through.

Aside from that I do find that a lot of Ukrainian women I talk to seem to think the tourist visa is entirely doable. Even after I explain the issues they just think that I am not thinking positively enough. That so long as all the paperwork is filled out in full then the criteria will be satisfied and they will get one :-\

One lady I am messaging at the moment does at least realise that dating will likely have to be done outside the UK until the relationship gets to a marriage situation. So for UK guys it's best to get that hurdle covered early on I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1704 on: July 07, 2018, 02:46:52 AM »
If you want to use a pay per month site (like our local dating sites), a recommendation is dmnotify.  I just spent 1 month on this site snd talked to approximately 20 women and only found one suspect girl. I narrowed it down to 5 girls and had all of their personal emails, skype and whatsapp details in less than a week and have now let the membership lapse. I might pay for another month as one girl I really wanted to talk (but hadn't been active for a while) has recently check out my profile several times  ...... 

Well my new strategy is working quite well I think. It's basically to let the women come to me. I don't message any women first or look at their profiles first. I let my profile be visible to all, log on every so often and respond to those women that have contacted me that interest me.

I'm finding a lot of the time the women put a decent amount of effort responding back to me since they were the ones to show first interest. That I'm not getting situations where it's like I'm trying to push a sled up a hill trying to get into decent communication with a woman (which is not normally a good sign).

While I'm not suggesting this method is 100 percent effective I think that going out to meet a woman who had first expressed interest in you is likely to avoid a lot of time wasters who just enjoy 'meeting people', holiday whores, those that are just curious to meet a western man or those that are actually really non fussed about your visit.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #1705 on: July 07, 2018, 03:15:29 AM »
Well my new strategy is working quite well I think. It's basically to let the women come to me. I don't message any women first or look at their profiles first. I let my profile be visible to all, log on every so often and respond to those women that have contacted me that interest me.

I'm finding a lot of the time the women put a decent amount of effort responding back to me since they were the ones to show first interest. That I'm not getting situations where it's like I'm trying to push a sled up a hill trying to get into decent communication with a woman (which is not normally a good sign).

While I'm not suggesting this method is 100 percent effective I think that going out to meet a woman who had first expressed interest in you is likely to avoid a lot of time wasters who just enjoy 'meeting people', holiday whores, those that are just curious to meet a western man or those that are actually really non fussed about your visit.

completely wrong approach .. so ignore everything said by this "man"

There is a good reason he went on a WM (visit many) trip in Ukraine for more then two weeks and only managed to get two dates that also failed miserably..  in this case, Trench would be the LAST person to listen to unless complete failure is what you are after.

Trench - stop offering "advice", I would think your last trip showed you have NOTHING to contribute except what NOT to do
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #1706 on: July 07, 2018, 03:40:44 AM »
Unfortunately there has been cases of Ukrainians going to Europe as tourists only with the intent of finding illegal work.

There are strict rules for Ukrainians, who need a biometric passport and can only travel to the EU for up to 90 days in any 180-day period. As my wife travels on an Ukrainian passport, she needs to carry proof to show immigration of her

- health insurance
- accommodation
- return ticket
- spending money

She then receives entry and exit immigration stamps in her passport.

ETIAS rules are planned for visitors to EU from 2020 - see http://www.etiaseurope.eu/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:43:26 AM by Blighty »

Offline Blighty

« Reply #1707 on: July 07, 2018, 03:52:27 AM »
 :rules:
Well my new strategy is working quite well I think. It's basically to let the women come to me. I don't message any women first or look at their profiles first.

That approach only works for some people. It was also my approach when using online dating, although you need to be careful and eliminate the insincere women. I viewed it as a 21st Century approach by letting the women chat me up, and so increase my chances of success (which it did).

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1708 on: July 07, 2018, 04:59:47 AM »
Trench - stop offering "advice", I would think your last trip showed you have NOTHING to contribute except what NOT to do

I'm not offering advice I am merely discussing what I am doing on a point a forum member brought up. I am not suggesting OP does anything I am doing, it's entirely up to him what he chooses to do.

In some ways my trip was a success in that while I did not succeed in finding a woman I learnt a lot about what does not work as you say. Consequently from that experience I feel I have learnt more about dating women and what might work better. So that for me is a success or at least could potentially lead to a success.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1709 on: July 07, 2018, 05:08:32 AM »
That approach only works for some people. It was also my approach when using online dating, although you need to be careful and eliminate the insincere women. I viewed it as a 21st Century approach by letting the women chat me up, and so increase my chances of success (which it did).

Exactly, see Nightwish someone agrees at least to some extent :)

Your right Blighty there is a danger of insincere (scammer) women with this approach, since they are trying to fish for a sucker. Once you know how spot these (like Davo has just pointed out above ;) ) it's a far lesser problem than other problems you are likely to deal with by choosing other methods I think.

How come you say it only works for some people Blighty?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:12:16 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1710 on: July 07, 2018, 05:27:05 AM »
There are strict rules for Ukrainians, who need a biometric passport and can only travel to the EU for up to 90 days in any 180-day period. As my wife travels on an Ukrainian passport, she needs to carry proof to show immigration of her

- health insurance
- accommodation
- return ticket
- spending money

She then receives entry and exit immigration stamps in her passport.

ETIAS rules are planned for visitors to EU from 2020 - see http://www.etiaseurope.eu/

The ETIAS authorisation makes sense. Last year when the Ukrainian girl I was with was coming to Cyprus for a week with me even with the requirements catered for I was still concerned that she would get refused entry by a border official claiming she was not eligible/take issue with whether what she had validly fulfilled the criteria.

Since the border officials have the final say they could have refusef her entry and ruined the entire trip least to say of the expense and ordeal of it all. It seemed silly to me to have these requirements but not now if they would be checked on arrival or how fully or if the insurance bought etc would be accepted. So another situation the EU did not handle well at least not till 2020. Though of course will probably mean the girl will have to take a big wad of Euros with her each time ::)

Offline LAman

« Reply #1711 on: July 07, 2018, 08:11:49 AM »
I'm not offering advice I am merely discussing what I am doing on a point a forum member brought up. I am not suggesting OP does anything I am doing, it's entirely up to him what he chooses to do.

In some ways my trip was a success in that while I did not succeed in finding a woman I learnt a lot about what does not work as you say. Consequently from that experience I feel I have learnt more about dating women and what might work better. So that for me is a success or at least could potentially lead to a success.

If that is your point, why inject yourself and poison another thread with Trench talk?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

« Reply #1712 on: July 09, 2018, 01:04:51 AM »
Trench,

Surely you knew those were the requiements for any UA lady you invited to CY , already...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1713 on: July 09, 2018, 11:44:09 AM »
Trench,

Surely you knew those were the requiements for any UA lady you invited to CY , already...

Yes I knew they were the requirements but I did not know whether what I/we had done met those requirements. It's apparent there are problems with this - many people flooding Embassies with calls and possibly dispute with border officials not least to say travellers worried on flight whether they will get knocked back an all the bad stuff that goes with that. Another EU policy lacking in the thought process.

Offline msmob

« Reply #1714 on: July 09, 2018, 12:52:59 PM »
Yes I knew they were the requirements but I did not know whether what I/we had done met those requirements. It's apparent there are problems with this - many people flooding Embassies with calls and possibly dispute with border officials not least to say travellers worried on flight whether they will get knocked back an all the bad stuff that goes with that. Another EU policy lacking in the thought process.

A teletubby no-owe for you ..

There are sites that give PRECISE requirements for destinations - taking into account the passport you have

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1715 on: July 09, 2018, 03:11:03 PM »
A teletubby no-owe for you ..

There are sites that give PRECISE requirements for destinations - taking into account the passport you have

Mobe, you cannot say to some border/customs guy 'you have to let me in because this website said...' They won't give a toss what some website said. They will pick some nitty gritty issue, their interpretation, problem or way something should have been done a little different and they will reject as they please. If there was no problem there would be no need for this pre-approval process happening in 2020.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1716 on: July 09, 2018, 03:59:49 PM »

In some ways my trip was a success in that while I did not succeed in finding a woman I learnt a lot about what does not work as you say.
If that's what counts as success I wonder what you construe as failure?
I've been reading your posts and at times,more often than not, my jaw hits the floor at the sheer rubbish you spout on here.
Consequently from that experience I feel I have learnt more about dating women and what might work better. So that for me is a success or at least could potentially lead to a success.
Based on your writings I think you have learnt absolutely nothing. In fact, a bloke your age shouldn't be having to learn stuff like this. There's no handbook on the human experience. The truth is, you're a social misfit ands that me being kind. 😃

Offline msmob

« Reply #1717 on: July 09, 2018, 09:07:46 PM »
Mobe, you cannot say to some border/customs guy 'you have to let me in because this website said...'

I can do and did ...

What several EU nations had on their websites re one's non EU wife was BOLLOX and needed to be challenged...and I've twice protested about Customs seizing goods and got 'em back..

It's called knowing your rights, Trench ... 

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1718 on: July 10, 2018, 04:19:49 AM »

My advice to you is to just stop. No ‘strategy’ you employ will see you succeed. The root cause of your failure is yourself.
Until you recognise your character deficits and work on changing them it’s going to be a lonely existence in Surrey/Hampshire.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1719 on: July 10, 2018, 06:09:10 AM »
I must disagree with what I feel is an erroneous conclusion you have reached regarding the root cause of Trench’s lack of success...

it’s not because of his attitude...

it’s because he’s poor...

to support my argument, I offer “exhibit A” a “gentleman” by the name of Donald J Trump, the biggest jerk in regards to his behavior to women that he possibly can be, and yet has slept with more beautiful women than all the guys on this board combined!

draw your own conclusion!

to a lot of women, men are nothing more than a life support system for a wallet
it’s incredibly easy for a rich man to enjoy fine sex the way he’d enjoy fine dining
for a rich man the law works in his favor and he makes the woman sign a contract
not the other way round like in Australia now...

but Trench is a poor man
and none of the system works in his favor, the cards are stacked against him

i’m just sayin’ two different lifestyles
part of the widening gulf between rich and poor

if I were super wealthy instead of just merely wealthy
i'd own my own gentleman's club in Amsterdam
and I would be the  Kama Sutra instructor
giving lessons each week for all my girls
while the place was making me $10,000 on bad night

and ya know what
the owner of the club I went to
was probably doing something like that...

son of a bitch, can you imagine...

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1720 on: July 10, 2018, 06:26:01 AM »
I must disagree with what I feel is an erroneous conclusion you have reached regarding the root cause of Trench’s lack of success...

it’s not because of his attitude...

it’s because he’s poor...

to support my argument, I offer “exhibit A” a “gentleman” by the name of Donald J Trump, the biggest jerk in regards to his behavior to women that he possibly can be, and yet has slept with more beautiful women than all the guys on this board combined!

draw your own conclusion!

to a lot of women, men are nothing more than a life support system for a wallet
it’s incredibly easy for a rich man to enjoy fine sex the way he’d enjoy fine dining
for a rich man the law works in his favor and he makes the woman sign a contract
not the other way round like in Australia now...

but Trench is a poor man
and none of the system works in his favor, the cards are stacked against him

i’m just sayin’ two different lifestyles
part of the widening gulf between rich and poor

if I were super wealthy instead of just merely wealthy
i'd own my own gentleman's club in Amsterdam
and I would be the  Kama Sutra instructor
giving lessons each week for all my girls
while the place was making me $10,000 on bad night

and ya know what
the owner of the club I went to
was probably doing something like that...

son of a bitch, can you imagine...
Even poor people have relationships, marry, have sex and children.
No , Trenchcoats problems are not caused by lack of money, (although that in itself offers up its own set of problems for him).

Online krimster2

« Reply #1721 on: July 10, 2018, 07:29:50 AM »
perhaps he is as you say he is...
maybe we all are to some degree
blind to who we really are...
but if Trench  had money
it totally wouldn't matter in the least bit!
and he could have a blond on one arm
and a brunette on the other
if that's what he wanted
money REALLY can't buy you love after all
but you CAN rent stimulating companionship and sex
with a 21 yr old woman, and probably pay less than
what you spent back when you were "dating" on a relationship

OTOH, he could always marry a gold digger
if she signs the pre-nup
and if she's content to be his woman
in exchange for an affluent life style
they're both happy

there are many way that the pieces of the puzzle may fit together
to become whole

but for a rich man, the pieces come to him
the way flies are drawn to honey

it's the poor man who is discontented and unhappy
because he has no options at all, low income males are at the bottom of the social scale
high income males are at the top

that's the difference

your access to women is proportional to your access to money
I can't think of any better correlation than this

really, really rich guys have total access, and can do whatever they want
poor guys will basically just have porn
right Trench?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1722 on: July 10, 2018, 07:42:21 AM »
perhaps he is as you say he is...
maybe we all are to some degree
blind to who we really are...
but if Trench  had money
it totally wouldn't matter in the least bit!
and he could have a blond on one arm
and a brunette on the other
if that's what he wanted
money REALLY can't buy you love after all
but you CAN rent stimulating companionship and sex
with a 21 yr old woman, and probably pay less than
what you spent back when you were "dating" on a relationship

OTOH, he could always marry a gold digger
if she signs the pre-nup
and if she's content to be his woman
in exchange for an affluent life style
they're both happy

there are many way that the pieces of the puzzle may fit together
to become whole

but for a rich man, the pieces come to him
the way flies are drawn to honey

it's the poor man who is discontented and unhappy
because he has no options at all, low income males are at the bottom of the social scale
high income males are at the top

that's the difference

your access to women is proportional to your access to money
I can't think of any better correlation than this

really, really rich guys have total access, and can do whatever they want
poor guys will basically just have porn
right Trench?
We are talking about Trench here, though, so that’s an interesting scenario.
What would Trench do if he had bags of dosh?

Online krimster2

« Reply #1723 on: July 10, 2018, 07:48:00 AM »
do you know what a rich man can do?
a rich man can buy a woman’s eggs, say a blond hair/blue eyed woman
add his own sperm and go to a fertility clinic
where the eggs are fertilized in-vitro
and then introduced into a surrogate mother
until she gives birth 9 months later

the whole thing available now for $200,000 in China
egg donor gets $20,000
and surrogate mother gets $25,000
you can have a child
and your “wife” can never divorce you
since she doesn’t exist!
you don’t need women for children any more
just their wombs
isn’t it wonderful what money can buy

shit for $2 million you can breed a small army of super men
you know this stuff is already coming right...
I mean the VR sex that will be out in say 5-10 yr will be totally for frustrated guys like Trench

what will be real and what will be imaginary
like in a dream

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #1724 on: July 25, 2018, 09:50:07 AM »
Right, just been thinking this process through. I will send out my first email with my top 5 filter questions then cut down the field from those responses.

What filter questions do you ask in your first, second and subsequent letters? 
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1405
Most Online Ever: 12701