It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krakow & Lviv tour  (Read 78223 times)

Offline Boomstick77

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Krakow & Lviv tour
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2018, 03:25:16 PM »
I must have broke the button from being so handsome

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2018, 03:36:14 PM »
I gotta admit. Native American man getting the white wonan with ease..always,

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2018, 07:31:54 PM »
'Everyone' doesn't own an IPad ( triumph of marketing over price logic ) and doesn't post when drunk ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2018, 08:17:33 PM »
He has failed - TWICE - already ... he just doesn't want to listen

I'm sorry am I supposed to have instant success at this first time out?

I think most members here did not have instant success first time out. Nightwish didn't, JayH didn't, 2tallbill didn't, etc, etc.

Different people say different things on here. I can't follow all of them at once. Some one for example said I can trump keyboard Romeo's by coming out here and calling up girls out here as many will turn up if you are in town.

Turns out it is not necessarily as easy as that, it's got to be done a specific way and even then there may not be the number of girls you want. Also that it may work better in a big city like Moscow or a hiring industrial dumpsk where the women have little exciting stuff to do. Also that having apparently photos that are boring do not help. That and it may be a better fall back strategy.

Still I've learnt stuff from all of this that may be of future use to me.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2018, 08:22:32 PM »

Things is you aren't 'sorry' - you just think you know better ...

It is SO clear why you are failing - your attitude

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2018, 08:25:13 PM »
'Everyone' doesn't own an IPad ( triumph of marketing over price logic ) and doesn't post when drunk ;)

I also feel the same way about Apple products, I don't own any. I bought a Samsung S3 Tablet in Moscow in the GUM Samsung store opposite the Kremlin last year. It is very nice and had a keyboard with both English & Russian letters. In all cost me not far of 1k, I have it with me now but to be honest us a bit if a liability to carry on these sorts of trips. So may get something cheaper for the less extensive stays out here.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2018, 08:34:00 PM »
Things is you aren't 'sorry' - you just think you know better ...

It is SO clear why you are failing - your attitude

Only on matters of Brexit do I think I know better ;D . No I don't think I know better I just merely put how I see matters at any given point in time. Most of the time it is to try & get my head around this stuff so I can have a better understanding of the task at hand.

Thing is you can tell some one plenty of stuff but until they experience a certain amount themselves and try different stuff out and get feedback it means very little.

Bounder for instance said Tinder brings up good results in the FSU. Well in Moscow it probably doesn't and in other places it may do. In a smaller tourist city like Lviv where there are less people and they have other things to do I find not so.

Offline msmob

« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2018, 08:36:33 PM »
Get yourself a Roku stick  and a bluetooth keyboard

Link them to a decent phone.. Galaxy S8+ is better value than a 9 or Apple x

Then use the HDMI slot on the rooms TV screen -  plug in your Roku and use the TV screen and your phone becomes the computer - the TV the monitor

Don't get why folks carry a big screen around with travelling by air

Offline msmob

« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2018, 08:38:16 PM »
Only on matters of Brexit do I think I know better ;D

Save your daftness on this for the appropriate thread

Bounder for instance said Tinder brings up good results in the FSU.

Hmm...

I hope he'll post an update on this

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2018, 08:43:13 PM »
Beefarmer are you looking for a FSW? (profile status). I thought you were already married to one?

I'm not sure what gave you that idea.  I've never been married.

I recognize there are distinct benefits of being married, if you find the right girl.  If you find the right one, I don't think there is anything better on earth.  If you find the wrong one, I don't think there is anything worse.  Unfortunately, there are a lot more wrong ones than right ones.

I'm not specifically looking for a FSUW.  I went out with a local girl a few times last summer.  She wasn't a FSUW.
My baseline criteria for even thinking about going out with a girl is never married, no children, physically fit, and Caucasian.  At my age, that filters out the vast majority of local women, so I'm not opposed to looking at options in other countries.

The older I get, the option of just staying single seems more and more attractive.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2018, 08:51:42 PM »
I'm not sure what gave you that idea.  I've never been married.

I recognize there are distinct benefits of being married, if you find the right girl.  If you find the right one, I don't think there is anything better on earth.  If you find the wrong one, I don't think there is anything worse.  Unfortunately, there are a lot more wrong ones than right ones.

I'm not specifically looking for a FSUW.  I went out with a local girl a few times last summer.  She wasn't a FSUW.
My baseline criteria for even thinking about going out with a girl is never married, no children, physically fit, and Caucasian.  At my age, that filters out the vast majority of local women, so I'm not opposed to looking at options in other countries.

The older I get, the option of just staying single seems more and more attractive.

Sorry man, think I got you mixed up with Old Father Time. Think you both gavecne help on my  first trip report thread in Kiev when I was a little wound up because the girl was seemingly interested in me to some extent but there was no affection.

I know what you mean with the older you get the more it seems easier to stay single, it's just less bother. How old are you? I'm 40 and have brother & sister as well as nieces & nephew. It would be nice to have girl & some kids but some girls can be so much problem that it could be an ordeal. On the other hand sometimes I am a bit all on my own too much I think so it is not an easy one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2018, 09:08:25 PM »
I gotta admit. Native American man getting the white wonan with ease..always,

Getting some payback?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2018, 09:16:42 PM »
I'm in my early 40's.

Yes, I believe FT is married...but didn't he marry a girl from South America?

Yes, a person does get set in their ways the older they are.  You do have to give up some of your independence when you have a committed relationship.  You have to compromise on things, and you can't always be so rigid.  You have to care about what is important to the other person too. 

They say that the older you get the pickier you are, and the less desirable you become.  There's a lot of truth in that.  Think about that for a long time.  What do you really offer to someone else?  Don't be the person who is looking for more than they offer.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2018, 12:07:29 AM »
He has been told a 100 times, FSU women are not gentle creatures, they are blunt, direct and cut's to the chase quite quick. He takes this as them being "to dominating", he is SO in the wrong turf to find a woman.

This I am presently turning over in my mind and runs into what Beefarmer is saying a bit. The girl the other night I would say was more dominant than the last girl (last year). She made her seem more reasonable, lol and I never thought I would be saying that. Thing is while I may not judge myself as a full on Alpha Male I would not judge myself as the meekest Beta Male. The girl the other night went full on into 'driving the bus' as 2tallbill would put it and she was not up for debate on it. Now I would not judge myself as the sort of guy that enjoy s being instructed to do everything blow by blow, this is how it would have gone with this woman had I stuck around. I was not wishing to get into an argument with her either about the cigarettes. I could have called her out over the overly expensive taxi but then I think thungs would have gone downhill anyway.

The last girl I was with well in bed apart from when we were having sex she would wear her nightdress and underwear. Wearing a bra to bed I could understand as concern over keeping her boobs nice and perky :D was apparently the issue. However for me I had to lay in bed naked stripped of all bed clothes. For me this was a strange role reversal, I generally thought that it should be the other way around not that I minded so much :)

So I don't know it kind of like role reversal with a lot of these women but without a kind of feminist vibe.

Offline msmob

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2018, 12:14:06 AM »

Yes, a person does get set in their ways the older they are.  You do have to give up some of your independence when you have a committed relationship.  You have to compromise on things, and you can't always be so rigid.  You have to care about what is important to the other person too. 

They say that the older you get the pickier you are, and the less desirable you become.  There's a lot of truth in that.  Think about that for a long time.  What do you really offer to someone else?  Don't be the person who is looking for more than they offer.

When you get even older you'll realise that being alone when older is hardly desirable either ?    SC is very tidy - to the point of obsession and I'm not messy - just not to her std .... This causes friction ..  Wise people learn to live with their difference ..

I say wise - as I've never lived with someone longer than six years ....   

I respect those that can see through difficult times ..

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2018, 01:16:00 AM »

I think most members here did not have instant success first time out. Nightwish didn't, JayH didn't, 2tallbill didn't, etc, etc.

Different people say different things on here. I can't follow all of them at once. Some one for example said I can trump keyboard Romeo's by coming out here and calling up girls out here as many will turn up if you are in town.

Turns out it is not necessarily as easy as that, it's got to be done a specific way and even then there may not be the number of girls you want. Also that it may work better in a big city like Moscow or a hiring industrial dumpsk where the women have little exciting stuff to do. Also that having apparently photos that are boring do not help. That and it may be a better fall back strategy.

Trenchcoat, There is no one way to prosecute this search successfully. But there are 100's of ways to fcuk it up.

Many here have pointed out the fallacy of your assumptions and yet you have persisted. While persistence is a good thing not using common sense and advice well given is a bad thing.

You remind me of; the young turtle who climbs a tree, out on a limb he launches himself trying to fly. Plunk to the ground. The mother bird says to the father, perhaps we should tell our son again he is adopted.

While I wish you good luck, perhaps some soul searching to your goals and assumptions would be good thing. I would get a some white paper and pencils make note of what others have written and list your failures. Compare and study.

All the keys that you need are here on RWD in different posts.

BdHvA
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:18:03 AM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline msmob

« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2018, 01:28:04 AM »

The last girl I was with well in bed apart from when we were having sex she would wear her nightdress and underwear. Wearing a bra to bed I could understand as concern over keeping her boobs nice and perky :D was apparently the issue. However for me I had to lay in bed naked stripped of all bed clothes. For me this was a strange role reversal, I generally thought that it should be the other way around not that I minded so much :)

So I don't know it kind of like role reversal with a lot of these women but without a kind of feminist vibe.

Had to read this a few times and STILL not sure what Trench is trying to share - other than he says he slept with a lass in the biblical sense ... ?!

Trench, did she make you wear your glasses ? ;)

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2018, 01:39:02 AM »
The girl the other night went full on into 'driving the bus' ...

Perhaps you came across to her as being like a 'broken arm' and so decided to take the lead in your meeting. You ramble on at times here, and so perhaps you are like that in person. A lot of women like to be proactive in relationship building, which you may be mis-interpreting as 'driving the bus'. My wife was certainly proactive in our dating phase, but I always felt comfortable with this approach. Perhaps you are just really seeking a bimbo?

Offline Blighty

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2018, 01:46:54 AM »
Trench, did she make you wear your glasses ? ;)

No, just his cloth cap! )))

Offline JayH

« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2018, 01:52:54 AM »

You have no idea about me--one way or another . It is your very stupid  interpretations that do not help you. You are incapable of understanding information given on the forum ( or even from the total idiot Roosh)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2018, 06:23:54 AM »
You have no idea about me--one way or another . It is your very stupid  interpretations that do not help you. You are incapable of understanding information given on the forum ( or even from the total idiot Roosh)

Actually it says in your profile status that you have been looking more than 5 years and have done more than 10 trips so quite clearly you did not have instant success. I don't really know why you get so aggressive over what is a relatively simple matter and of no real consequence. Have you considered some counselling to calm yourself down and little bit.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2018, 08:06:14 AM »
I guess I get a bit tired of all this, I'm supposed to take this and that, be told this & that by a FSW. I pay for drinks & food if we decide to contimue along with any reasonable entertainment. If I know that a girl is telling porkies though to extract more oney out of me then for me that is not good sign. We know it is not 200 UAH for the taxi since I as a foreigner only paid 100 UAH, if she used apps or phoned for a local taxi it would have been even less. So would your Nephew sit back whie a girl told him all sorts of inflated prices for taxi's for him to cover. Remember she would no doubt want to be reimbursed the 200 UAH even though she probably took the tram or more likely just waked around the corner!

It wouldn't happen to my nephew because, unlike you, he actually respects and likes women.  Women can sense your attitude. Plus, there and back, 200 UAH is possible, depending on where a woman lives.

You're a misogynist who wants women to be powerless and to act in some fictional way you imagine they did, in some fictional time before feminism.  Then, when you go to a society where women largely do not have the rights women in Western nations do, and act in accordance with the norms of their society, you do nothing but complain about those societal attitudes and behaviours.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 09:02:04 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline JayH

« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2018, 07:06:46 PM »
Actually it says in your profile status that you have been looking more than 5 years and have done more than 10 trips so quite clearly you did not have instant success. I don't really know why you get so aggressive over what is a relatively simple matter and of no real consequence. Have you considered some counselling to calm yourself down and little bit.

You never learn do you? The info there has been explained many times by various people to you --yet again you illogically attempt to make it add up to say something it does not say.

EG--your own  indicates  a spouse -- at no time have you even been close to having a Ukrainian spouse. You have not even been in a relationship ! So why have you indicated that  is the case?
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »

It's not the women, Trench.  It's you. In psychology, you are high in the trait Agreeableness.  You don't have the balls to stand up for yourself.  (Which is probably why you complain about money, because you can't negotiate for higher pay.)  People who are high in Agreeableness often end up resentful because they just go along with whatever the other person wants and they end up feeling walked all over and taken advantage of.

People high in Agreeableness often end up needing professional psychological help.

When you get even older you'll realise that being alone when older is hardly desirable either ?

It depends on the person.  Some people are introverted, and enjoy being alone.

The alternatives can be far worse.

SC is very tidy - to the point of obsession and I'm not messy - just not to her std .... This causes friction ..

She also has a high sensitivity to disgusting things too.  And is politically conservative.  And has a good work ethic...

as I've never lived with someone longer than six years ....

You do realize what the least common denominator is, right?

Someone who stays single also ends up having continuity of narrative for their life, and their life can have structure.  People with a string of relationships have a fragmented life story.

It's commonly touted that people who remain married their whole life live longer than people who are divorced.  However, there is another group of people who live even longer than married people...people who never married and were single their whole life.

Had to read this a few times and STILL not sure what Trench is trying to share -

Trench is trying to say that he went along with whatever the girl suggested, and didn't have the balls to sleep in whatever he wanted. (or tell the girl what he liked her wearing to bed.)  He feels that he has to do whatever a girl suggests...which has led to him being used in the past, or having to do things he doesn't want to do.  He is resentful and upset because he can't find a girl who doesn't suggest things to him...he wants to find a girl who will submit to whatever he wants, even though he probably doesn't even know what he wants.  (Highly agreeable people often don't know what they want, because they are focused on whatever everyone else around them wants.)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2018, 07:58:41 PM »

Interesting read in this thread. Men who's been single forever giving advice to men who's been single forever. Don't tell Trench how to do it. Show him how it's done.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958
Most Online Ever: 12701