It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Sycophants are watching us ;)  (Read 5275 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
The Sycophants are watching us ;)
« on: June 23, 2018, 12:44:10 AM »
Just noticed that we have lurkers in the form of fans of mine from another place .. both are Kremlin Sycophants who think that the Skripal's ( victims of the Salisbury poisoning ) - daughter and father - are being held against their will by the UK

Come join us ... don't be afraid ...  here you CAN offer your opinion without fear it will be edited out - lest facts get in the way

Come on dear Wiz and Bounder - don't be shy ...   

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:51:35 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: The Sycophants are watching us ;)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 01:46:14 AM »
When I was at rua I was persecuted by mods .They attempted to hold up to be ridiculed by selective moderation and deleting replies.
When TomT was incapable of controlling  his trolling and followed me here -Daveman who was calling the shots here agreed to allow me to reply -- it took a very short time for TomT to retreat with his tail between his legs  -- as it seems -virtually forever. manny used to post here-- but not after I called his BS out on here.

Idiots like bounder and wiz cannot survive in a commonsense arena without a biased admin  & mods !!

Ironically -- while you are in fact a dedicated Russaphobe  you manage to look like an extremist at the other end of the scale on rua !!
I have had plenty to say about Trumpaphiles blind belief ( as you also have)  -- but the part yo cannot see is that you are equally blind on matters Russia. That is sorta funny in the way they see you at rua . The only reason manny allows you to continue there is that you help his traffic -- and promote HIS income .
If you had half a brain - you would evacuate -and leave manny and site treading water --on it;s way to oblivium.( along with all the Manny sock puppets that perpetrate the sham) !
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:47:53 AM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 02:36:48 AM »

bounder and wiz cannot survive in a commonsense arena without a biased admin  & mods !!

I don't think it is necessary to suggest they are idiots ( Well OK, Wiz )  ... . I actually like Bounder in person, but he has to learn to grow a pair and be prepared to take the flak when he posts in sycophant mode - without getting personal.   It is quite possible to disagree about (say) Putin - without such tantrums

Now this IS idiotic

Ironically -- while you are in fact a dedicated Russaphobe

Freudian slip ?   ;)

you are equally blind on matters Russia.

'Funny' that - you don't go there - as you pointed out to Trench - you really don't have the slightest idea ...

That is sorta funny in the way they see you at rua . The only reason manny allows you to continue there is that you help his traffic -- and promote HIS income .

You really ARE that clueless ?  I ( try to) post there - as it is fun to see what gets through - such is the bias and need to edit my posts / profile [ my profile photo THERE was stolen from here! ] ...   the POINT is that as long as that is happening - they are LOSING.. A case in point being how dead the place you refer to is ....  If he was that desperate - he'd be allowing FAR more of my posts through... Perhaps, he is too proud/ stupid ;) 

When were you last in Russia ?  ... Yup ... a long time ago ....    Unlike you, I DO go. I have a long-term dislike for the policies of VVP ( and the need to stay in power and stop new parties forming )  and now 'Trampu'  - but it doesn't stop me visiting either nation and getting along with the people. 

If you had half a brain - you would evacuate -and leave manny and site treading water --on it;s way to oblivium.( along with all the Manny sock puppets that perpetrate the sham) !

I have no wish to see any board fail - just to be able to post my viewpoint on Russia - my experiences - some of which might not fit Manny's sponsors ;)  Manny should learn from what happened to Wiz' board when he started editing / deleting posts on bogus grounds

As for my 'half a brain' ... I have indeed noticed I have memory lapses - but not so many as to note you - finally - ceased to bore us with your endless cut and pastes - that did more damage to the cause of Ukraine - as you were  frequently posting bollox 'news' - that was easily taken apart ..

You see, JayH ...  I don't seek your 'support' or need your 'help' .. I sought folk with opposing opinions with whom I COULD have a reasoned debate ..

[edited to add: As you brought up TomT  - I rarely agreed with him - but he would make a great foil to those who still can't see 'Trampu' ain't wearing no clothes..     Perhaps his 'silence' is not only because a Republican sits in the Whitehouse ...    ]

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:51:18 AM by msmob »

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 08:15:37 AM »
Took a look a Wiz's posts on RUA. According to him Putin and Russia can do no wrong. Does Wiz live or used to live in Russia? From what little I can gather he lived/lives in the UK?

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 08:26:12 AM »
Wiz is a Greek ...now naturalised Brit... 

Rarely posts his own stuff...rarely credits the true author and is in complete denial about his plagiarism

None to fussy about nicking folks copyright and to cap it all used the EU route to import his Russian wife and voted to end that route in suppirting Brexit....

Loves wacko conspiracy theories and sees Jews in control of all that is bad.

I'd say that sums him up

[Edit to add: hasn't been to Russis for a decade and moans about the hassle of getting a visa))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:28:00 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 07:00:50 PM »
I don't think it is necessary to suggest they are idiots ( Well OK, Wiz )  ... . I actually like Bounder in person, but he has to learn to grow a pair and be prepared to take the flak when he posts in sycophant mode - without getting personal.   It is quite possible to disagree about (say) Putin - without such tantrums

Now this IS idiotic

Freudian slip ?   ;)

'Funny' that - you don't go there - as you pointed out to Trench - you really don't have the slightest idea ...

You really ARE that clueless ?  I ( try to) post there - as it is fun to see what gets through - such is the bias and need to edit my posts / profile [ my profile photo THERE was stolen from here! ] ...   the POINT is that as long as that is happening - they are LOSING.. A case in point being how dead the place you refer to is ....  If he was that desperate - he'd be allowing FAR more of my posts through... Perhaps, he is too proud/ stupid ;) 

When were you last in Russia ?  ... Yup ... a long time ago ....    Unlike you, I DO go. I have a long-term dislike for the policies of VVP ( and the need to stay in power and stop new parties forming )  and now 'Trampu'  - but it doesn't stop me visiting either nation and getting along with the people. 

I have no wish to see any board fail - just to be able to post my viewpoint on Russia - my experiences - some of which might not fit Manny's sponsors ;)  Manny should learn from what happened to Wiz' board when he started editing / deleting posts on bogus grounds

As for my 'half a brain' ... I have indeed noticed I have memory lapses - but not so many as to note you - finally - ceased to bore us with your endless cut and pastes - that did more damage to the cause of Ukraine - as you were  frequently posting bollox 'news' - that was easily taken apart ..

You see, JayH ...  I don't seek your 'support' or need your 'help' .. I sought folk with opposing opinions with whom I COULD have a reasoned debate ..

[edited to add: As you brought up TomT  - I rarely agreed with him - but he would make a great foil to those who still can't see 'Trampu' ain't wearing no clothes..     Perhaps his 'silence' is not only because a Republican sits in the Whitehouse ...    ]

"Freudian slip" ?   =,even you can work out it should have been russaphile

"You see, JayH ...  I don't seek your 'support' or need your 'help'"  = what makes you  think I was "supporting" you in any way? No answer required !

As is very often the case -- you seem to have comprehension difficulties in understanding the point of my post  ie  that YOU --that is YOU-- are enabling the nonsense at rua to stay alive. If it was left to manny and his sock puppets to argue with themselves  there will be a point they cannot be bothered any longer . Further--the propaganda nonsense perpetrated has no place in the world.
Your type of soft negativity on Russia only serves to make it look like counter opinions are legitimate there  -- whereas -- any real contrary view is banned .

Undoubtedly -- you will seek to keep hacking away at my posting-- you are incapable of just leaving something and moving on.You take aim at silly Billy-- and even if I agree with you-- he is equally stupid and incapable to just shut up. You trolled Sting in a way your mates at rua would be proud of you -- and then when he gets banned you are stupid enough to think you had some sort of victory  -it is just plain pathetic.
Finis

translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 07:27:25 PM »
Wiz is a Greek ...now naturalised Brit... 

Rarely posts his own stuff...rarely credits the true author and is in complete denial about his plagiarism

None to fussy about nicking folks copyright and to cap it all used the EU route to import his Russian wife and voted to end that route in suppirting Brexit....

Loves wacko conspiracy theories and sees Jews in control of all that is bad.

I'd say that sums him up

[Edit to add: hasn't been to Russis for a decade and moans about the hassle of getting a visa))

I would add Wiz, has traveled through the former Soviet Union. Owned a travel agency so the visa claim is odd. Is very rightous about his beliefs and opinions.

Tends to post in 14 point plus text bold and in red.

At times he has insight, but his hubris is an obstacle.

Has not posted for a number of days.

Speaking of which where is Brass ?
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 11:16:40 PM »
"Freudian slip" ?   =,even you can work out it should have been russaphile

I'm bloody glad to hear it !

"You see, JayH ...  I don't seek your 'support' or need your 'help'"  = what makes you  think I was "supporting" you in any way? No answer required !

Well, you got one, anyway....!..  Your 'addition' was neither ..

As is very often the case -- you seem to have comprehension difficulties

Yes, indeed JayH ....  I wasn't the poster confusing phobes and philes  :D

YOU-- are enabling the nonsense at rua to stay alive. If it was left to manny and his sock puppets to argue with themselves  there will be a point they cannot be bothered any longer . Further--the propaganda nonsense perpetrated has no place in the world.
Your type of soft negativity on Russia only serves to make it look like counter opinions are legitimate there  -- whereas -- any real contrary view is banned .

JayH , I asked you when you were last in Russia ?  Interesting that you dodged the question ...

'Reading comprehension' issues are clearly YOURS, as I have explained - I (TRY) to post there for my entertainment.  It is bloody obvious how members that show up the likes of fi, etc., are 'ganged up on' ..their posts edited / altered / moderated - as to be meaningless - until they give up  ..   I find, watching school-ground bully tactics at work quite revealing

Undoubtedly -- you will seek to keep hacking away at my posting-- you are incapable of just leaving something and moving on.

As pointed out - I noted you have 'improved' - posting less cut and paste ....  If you decided this on your on bat - I commend you - as it really wasn't helping you case re Ukraine

You take aim at silly Billy-- and even if I agree with you-- he is equally stupid and incapable to just shut up. You trolled Sting in a way your mates at rua would be proud of you -- and then when he gets banned you are stupid enough to think you had some sort of victory  -it is just plain pathetic.
Finis

JayH...    you claim the likes of Trench are thick and prove you are JUST as bad - if not worse ... ;D

I did not seek the banning of 'sting23' ...  His interest in my life away from the board is the sort of thing sad folks do when they can't debate in public ..  but I in NO WAY - felt, upset  or threatened. 

Do stop making stuff up...

As for BillyB, you have a point - when he is wrong - he tries to bore the 'opponent ' into submission by merely repeating bollox ..  I will try to close my argument, more swiftly .

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:48:21 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 11:45:36 PM »
I would add Wiz, has traveled through the former Soviet Union. Owned a travel agency so the visa claim is odd. Is very rightous about his beliefs and opinions.

BdHvA - he has been to Kyiv, a couple of cities in Russia and not returned for over a decade ... !  This 'russiophobe' has no problem with completing the visa to visit family / friends - yet my observations are constantly 'questioned' by those - like Wiz - who don't go ! / can't string a sentence together in Russian;)

Speaking of which where is Brass ?

I expect he'll be back when he stops sulking ..   He was a mod on here - but used his 'power' inadvisably...  ( that's my take ) 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:49:44 PM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 01:31:29 AM »
Yawn ! ::) :puke: :cluebat:

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 01:46:09 AM »
Yawn ! ::) :puke: :cluebat:

As ever, JayH

Thanks for your reasoned, 'response' ....

To all my Aussie 'mates' ..... Ireland 3-0 Australia nil ;) 

[Rugby series ]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:48:53 AM by msmob »

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 03:01:30 PM »
manny used to post here-- but not after I called his BS out on here.

If Manny has no desire to post here, don't flatter yourself that you are responsible for that.

I choose not to post here due to the rampant Russophobia that exists here. I probably look in a handful of times a year.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 03:33:33 PM »
don't flatter yourself that you are responsible for that.

Self flattery is one of JayH's greatest accomplishments. That kind of behavior is popular with the girls. Your forum has sent this forum some real winners. Do you want them back?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 01:40:02 AM »

If Manny has no desire to post here, don't flatter yourself that you are responsible for that.

I choose not to post here due to the rampant Russophobia that exists here. I probably look in a handful of times a year.

For "Rampant 'russophobia' ".. read:" on here we don't delete posts that upset your sponsor .. ;)"

[edited to add: Manny you must post here more often - if it means you allow my posts through - in some sort of 'attempt' to suggest I was 'fibbing' ... What about the other 200 plus posts? ]

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:18:44 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 01:43:38 AM »
Your forum has sent this forum some real winners. Do you want them back?

Actually, BillyB - you are right ... I did notice you have been posting your 'values' on there ..

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The Sycophants are watching us ;)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 10:42:32 AM »
My opinion,

We don't need to get into cross pollination. If anyone has a problem
with somebody somewhere else, go there and discuss it with them.
No need to bring garbage back and forth.

If you don't think you are treated properly elsewhere then go where
you are treated properly.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 12:13:53 PM »
My opinion,

Wise enough words, Bill - not so long ago your own profile wasn't your own, there ....    You were asked back as you were missed ;)

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2018, 01:01:27 PM »
Your forum has sent this forum some real winners. Do you want them back?

You're welcome to them, Billy.  ;D

That about sums it up. I think the competition that once existed is long gone. People gravitate to where they feel most comfy. Others inhabit both sites.

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 04:22:50 PM »
My opinion,

Bill more or less sums up my thinking as well. I clearly remember my welcome 'here' by a social mistake. If one wants to dissuade continued posting start with a hostile and negative couple of replies to a newbie.

As a matter of integrity I so far as I can recall only once posted the same thinking (lines) on another forum. It is better to maintain a glass wall principle.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1405
Most Online Ever: 12701