It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364443 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1025 on: November 24, 2019, 12:16:56 PM »
Pat, you are making the sort of excuses a newbie makes...

This Kyiv women ...You seem to regard this as a form of tactical game...yet YOU are the one being played.

Can't you see this?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1026 on: November 25, 2019, 01:06:25 AM »
Pat, you are making the sort of excuses a newbie makes...

This Kyiv women ...You seem to regard this as a form of tactical game...yet YOU are the one being played.

Can't you see this?
WHY?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1027 on: November 25, 2019, 03:47:04 AM »
So finally mistress made an effort and we met tonight (but with her you have no 100% guarantee).  :P .
 She wrote me : i am in the city   
I said : we can meet   
She answered : no i am busy. 
I said : so why you contact me ? 
(this one is the cultural transformation that i got after five years of marriage with an FSU women. I call it the direct FSU logical vs the western BS i am the nice guy and follow the polite form to not bother any one)
She ansvered : to give some news (no other answer from me)
And finally sent me a message, she found out some time, to be confirmed.  8)   

An other example of such cultural transformation.   
I tried to call Kiev girl saturday, she was busy but wrote me several messages and fiinished by i will call you back.
After more than 24 hours no news.     
So i wrote : why you don't call me?   
She answered immediately and start to write , we can wrote each other.   
I said : Why we cannot talk on the phone ?   
She told me yes we can, i call you, are you at home? 
Yes i am at home i like to hear your voice. 
She called me and we spend almost two hours on the phone. 

This is a cutural revolution, because my minds are not built from the origin to express so direct sentences. With a european woman i think such communication will send you directly in the wall.
So i still need to kick my ass to achieve such "direct communication".
 And finally she adores it.

For a large part this FSU communication is quite better than what happens in our western society, where everything should be sweet coated, women don't think what they say and don't say what they think. Men, who are usually introverted, are more and more castrated and less ans less prone to tell who they are, what they want, provided that they know who they are, which is less and less happening.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:03:37 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1028 on: November 26, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »
Today we have start to seriously planning the travel for the beginning of january.
We are together choosing the flat. Girls like to be involved in such job.And Kiev girl told me this morning that she is going to buy her plane ticket by herself  :P 

So things look pretty good and we are both excited.She also took the maximum time she could to be together considering her business. 
She noticed that i made a good time management so our planes arrive together and there is not so much time of difference for the departure, so we could leave the flat together.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 03:57:48 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1029 on: November 26, 2019, 04:00:22 AM »
WHY?

Can't you see that you are being played, Pat ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1030 on: November 26, 2019, 07:16:59 AM »
Can't you see that you are being played, Pat ?

WHY?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1031 on: November 26, 2019, 02:37:41 PM »
So yesterday finally i met mistress.
I had to pickup her.
I was waiting in the car her to be available on the phone. After 10 minutes she told me i need 10 minutes to be ready, and we go.
30 minutes after i was still waiting (kak debil would have said ex wifey).
So i wrote a sms, i am waiting for 30 minutes now, i wait 3 minutes more and i leave.
In the minute here she was.
I was not driving less than 10 minutes that she started to cripple my skills in english. I told her that the day before an english teacher with whom i was discussing told me that my level was quite good.

So the first restaurant was too loo quality (I let her the choice between two), so we went to a third one and started to have a diner.   

When we arrived at my place, she looked quickly the new brand kitchen and start to tell me that she didn't like the color, green i should have done, the color of the kitchen panels were too bright, and also something in white was not at the right place.   

So this kitchen needed two months of work, good money, involved two pros, me and a friend of mine. But now we have someone who has never touch a screwdriver and has no known artistical taste who is telling me what should have been done. 

After some bedroom sport and many calls from husband, who shows a lot of nervousness that i have never seen before we start to sleep.
But due to my job i got a call, very short fortunately, in the middle of the night.
After that impossible to sleep again, she didn't let me some space in the bed, even if i gently repeated my concern several time.
So i left and moved to change of bedroom. She followed me and i calmly explained the problem and that would be better for me to be alone for the very few hours we had to sleep.
Less than hour she started to make some noise, and that for one hour.
Finally we woke up at 5:30 because i had to drop her for her train very early in the morning.

And then she started to harass me, she wanted to check my phone to check if i was writing to a girl this night  :cluebat:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1032 on: November 26, 2019, 02:49:46 PM »
The fact is the first night we were in the bed she saw me opening a dating site on my phone.
But now?
I had to explain that the call during night was professional and showed her the call on my professional phone. But she was still me wanting showing my phone.
Fuck you, that's my phone. Typical venusian manipulation.  :rolleyes:   

So finally she was afraid to miss her train so she shut up and to show her disapproval she seated on a rear seat. I didn't care.
So you know what? I analysed that this woman is an emotional vampire.

It explains what she says : she is the male in the couple. 
And i understand why his husband stays away most of the time : anything he can do would be criticized or depreciated, even if he has surely strong feelings for her.
So she had been the sole daughter of two parents who had done everything and more they should have done. SHe had been spoiled to the bones by those parents.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 02:52:57 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1033 on: November 26, 2019, 02:51:39 PM »
And in the day i don't remember how many sms i got from her because of opinion she wanted me to give on two differents problems.  :rolleyes:   

There is a moment, when someone is so low in the female hierarchy, that it's not even worth to f   her.   
No really, i am serious, it kills the libido.   

I had helped her to get back on track to find the way to prepare the occupation of her dream. But her chances are very low to get this job in the future. 
I also helped her on a business she has, but she performs it very poorly and my advices come flat.

Ok it's time to stop to bother you with this trainwreck
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 08:14:44 PM by AnonMod »

Offline jone

« Reply #1034 on: November 26, 2019, 03:11:10 PM »
Nice to be able to see it and understand it for what it is. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #1035 on: November 26, 2019, 03:22:01 PM »

WHY?

Sorry, I THOUGHT I had replied , earlier ..

If you cannot see, then I am more than ever worried about your ability to get past the dating stage ... ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1036 on: November 26, 2019, 03:24:36 PM »
Sorry, I THOUGHT I had replied , earlier ..

If you cannot see, then I am more than ever worried about your ability to get past the dating stage ... ;)
TO SEE WHAT?

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1037 on: November 26, 2019, 04:00:29 PM »
The fact is the first night we were in the bed she saw me opening a dating site on my phone.
But now?
I had to explain that the call during night was professional and showed her the call on my professional phone. But she was still me wanting showing my phone.
Fuck you, that's my phone. Typical venusian manipulation.  :rolleyes:   

So finally she was afraid to miss her train so she shut up and to show her disapproval she seated on a rear seat. I didn't care.

And i understand why his husband stays away most of the time : anything he can do would be criticized or depreciated, even if he has surely strong feelings for her.
So she had been the sole daughter of two parents who had done everything and more they should have done. SHe had been spoiled to the bones by those parents.

Back in my day this woman would have been labeled a "succubus"

Offline jone

« Reply #1038 on: November 26, 2019, 04:01:49 PM »
Yup.  Our buddy Patagonie better check in the mirror for two small teeth marks.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1039 on: November 26, 2019, 08:14:08 PM »
TO SEE WHAT?

I believe he is saying you can't see that Kyiv woman is manipulating you.

Meh.  I don't believe in such "trendy" words.  Call that, and "succubi" what they really are, at the end of the day; Stupid men thinking with their penises.

Or perhaps they have children, and he doesn't want a split family.  Perhaps her family gave/gives him money for his own ventures, so it's a quid pro quo. Perhaps when they are together, she gives him what he wants sexually, in a way no other woman can.  Perhaps he's a masochist.  Or perhaps it is what I suspect - that they are Soviets, and you don't know anything about former Soviets.  The bottom line is, for you, it doesn't really matter. 

What does matter is that your gauge for choosing FSUW appears to be off kilter (that's ok, it is for 4/5 WM looking abroad as well), and you better learn to judge women beyond the book cover if you are looking for a serious long term relationship.  If all you're looking for is sex, then it doesn't really matter, and you can carry on as you have been.  Just don't develop deep feelings for any woman, or expect them to be reciprocated.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 09:24:01 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #1040 on: November 27, 2019, 03:28:21 AM »

Quite.. 'playing' .. playing with your emotions and hanging you out to dry ..

In the meantime., I perceive you regard a sexual conquest with another lady as some sort of 'therapy'?!  ..;)  If your Kyiv lady gets off on trips to nice destinations with other guys while expecting you to 'suck it up', then you are surely heading for an emotional sleigh-ride...   your choice !

Isn't marriage about committing to each other ?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1041 on: November 27, 2019, 09:19:32 AM »

Meh.  I don't believe in such "trendy" words.  Call that, and "succubi" what they really are, at the end of the day; Stupid men thinking with their penises.

Or perhaps they have children, and he doesn't want a split family.  Perhaps her family gave/gives him money for his own ventures, so it's a quid pro quo. Perhaps when they are together, she gives him what he wants sexually, in a way no other woman can.  Perhaps he's a masochist.  Or perhaps it is what I suspect - that they are Soviets, and you don't know anything about former Soviets.  The bottom line is, for you, it doesn't really matter. 

What does matter is that your gauge for choosing FSUW appears to be off kilter (that's ok, it is for 4/5 WM looking abroad as well), and you better learn to judge women beyond the book cover if you are looking for a serious long term relationship.  If all you're looking for is sex, then it doesn't really matter, and you can carry on as you have been.  Just don't develop deep feelings for any woman, or expect them to be reciprocated.

Emotional Vampire is probably not the right term, it's more about emotionnal abuser, writing this term I want to focus more on the psychological dimension and character rather than any law enforcement purpose.

Difficult, as you said to etablish the dynamics of a relationship, and it's not my business. But you have written something interesting, it's possible that the family in law of this man helps him a lot, something i haven't yet take in consideration.

For the moment I stay on what you say (and i am gonna to say more by answering MSB, next post). Not developping strong feelings if not reciprocated. And check if those reciprocated feelings are real.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1042 on: November 27, 2019, 09:31:54 AM »
Quite.. 'playing' .. playing with your emotions and hanging you out to dry ..

In the meantime., I perceive you regard a sexual conquest with another lady as some sort of 'therapy'?!  .. ;)  If your Kyiv lady gets off on trips to nice destinations with other guys while expecting you to 'suck it up', then you are surely heading for an emotional sleigh-ride...   your choice !

Isn't marriage about committing to each other ?

As the post is smooth, 
I answer you MSB. 

Sexual conquest of another lady hadn't really happened for the moment. Considering that no sexual commitment happened with Erika, and mistress things started months ago. 
I had also a regular and official french girlfriend this summer but i had no real feelings and i got bored after two months of relationship. She was a nice and smart woman. 

Having an other woman (or more) could be considered as a therapy to cure any disproportionated feeling towards a woman. In a way it can help to protect you.   

Now the risks to be honest are :
1/ she continues to date men in Kiev, and the risk is that her emotionnal commitment in the relationship (nothing has happened for the moment) vanishes and therefore the relationship collapses
2/ She has a complete plan to bail out from the country and find a mule. 
3/ An other plan we don't know 

The risk of 2/ seems to be very low, my profile is crystal clear and i know she read it several times about : nothing about marriage, explaining that i want to relocate at least partially in the future.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1043 on: November 27, 2019, 11:46:40 AM »
For the moment I stay on what you say (and i am gonna to say more by answering MSB, next post). Not developping strong feelings if not reciprocated. And check if those reciprocated feelings are real.

So how do you know if reciprocated feelings are real?  I think the only way you can know is by living with someone for a prolonged period.

Just to clarify, I don't believe Kyiv woman should be discarded because she is still seeing other men.  You have no permanent commitment.  But I question the integrity, as well as the  common sense, of a woman who goes abroad to meet a man for the first time on his dime.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:08:25 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #1044 on: November 27, 2019, 01:24:02 PM »
Sometimes it is about the sex!  A relationship starts with raw sex.   Panties on the chandelier and hot and bothered.   Wet and sloppy.  Begin in the morning, proceed to the afternoon.   Lots of bodily fluids swapping back and forth.  Whereby you can't look at a woman without reaching out to touch her body parts.   And she is drawn the same way.  All day long practicing the arts of the Kama Sutra.   The emotional fulfillment that draws your essence and places it in another.   

Oh, did I get carried away here?   Perhaps the pristine discussion of how a relationship should be, deserved the explosion of animal emotions that mark the preliminary phases of relationships.   Rather than listen to a bunch of advice from people who probably haven't had an encounter like this for years (if ever) you should enjoy yourself and let things happen naturally rather than psychoanalyze  your prospective mate and detail her fine and low points.

Patagonie, get to it.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1045 on: November 27, 2019, 01:26:46 PM »
So how do you know if reciprocated feelings are real?  I think the only way you can know is by living with someone for a prolonged period.

Just to clarify, I don't believe Kyiv woman should be discarded because she is still seeing other men.  You have no permanent commitment.  But I question the integrity, as well as the sense, of a woman who goes abroad to meet a man on his dime.

Knowing that feeling are reciprocated needs time, especially in those long distance relationships that we know here in RWD. 
Is it necessary to live with? Don't think so, we speak about feelings here, not a marriage which is a bigger and more serious project. 

About men who are invititing women they are legion, for many reasons, and not necessary the bests. It seems this italian guy is a decent guy, in this particular case. Many would not like to travel by themselves. Therefore i  don't see why a FSU woman, knowing the wages they usually got, would assume all the risks on their own.   

For men, you save the time spent for the travel, you play the game at home and if something is wrong, if you are a jerk, you just shut off your phone (it happened to me in Swedish where i met a FSU lady for a VO, she turned her phone off after our meeting of one hour. Fortunately i had only 3 days to stay).   

And many men have some fantaisies to "import" a slavic woman and have an affair, you just can open some sites about travelling where men offers "a travel", they generally would like to get some benefits from their proposition.
It's a shallow field i don't like and i advise systematically to date FSU women in their native cities, If possible.
Now you can also face some FSU women who start to have the same constraints than western men. They have a high position or a business and their time is almost even more precious than anything.
My bielorussian in MInsk was earning 3000$ in 2010 and was under such high pressure that she would not have considered spending time in Minsk facing her office.
The Kiev girl has already travelled 3 times in Budapest WHILE she was married (no red flag here). 

Is she dating men in Kiev? WHo knows, maybe yes maybe no.
Is she is still in contact with the italian guy? maybe yes maybe no
Is this matter? As you say there is still no commitment, so no it doesn't really matter.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1046 on: November 27, 2019, 01:29:41 PM »

Sometimes it is about the sex!  A relationship starts with raw sex.   Panties on the chandelier and hot and bothered.   Wet and sloppy.  Begin in the morning, proceed to the afternoon.   Lots of bodily fluids swapping back and forth.  Whereby you can't look at a woman without reaching out to touch her body parts.   And she is drawn the same way.  All day long practicing the arts of the Kama Sutra.   The emotional fulfillment that draws your essence and places it in another.   

Oh, did I get carried away here?   Perhaps the pristine discussion of how a relationship should be, deserved the explosion of animal emotions that mark the preliminary phases of relationships.   Rather than listen to a bunch of advice from people who probably haven't had an encounter like this for years (if ever) you should enjoy yourself and let things happen naturally rather than psychoanalyze  your prospective mate and detail her fine and low points.

Patagonie, get to it.

It depends on what Patagonie wants, though, long term.  If what he wants is sex and emotion is irrelevant, then so be it.  But if he is seeking a real, intimate connection with a woman and she's already proven her character is lacking, then why waste time?

It's not how a relationship should be, as different people want different things.  It's about what Patagonie has posted he wants.

Knowing that feeling are reciprocated needs time, especially in those long distance relationships that we know here in RWD. 
Is it necessary to live with? Don't think so, we speak about feelings here, not a marriage which is a bigger and more serious project. 

I happen to believe you can't truly know a person without living with him/her.  How do you know the "feelings" of a person, truly, if you don't live with him/her?  People's masks, if they have one, slip only when you spend a significant amount of time with them in uncontrolled environments.

About men who are invititing women they are legion, for many reasons, and not necessary the bests. It seems this italian guy is a decent guy, in this particular case. Many would not like to travel by themselves. Therefore i  don't see why a FSU woman, knowing the wages they usually got, would assume all the risks on their own.   

Fair enough.  However, it still lacks common sense.

Now you can also face some FSU women who start to have the same constraints than western men. They have a high position or a business and their time is almost even more precious than anything.
My bielorussian in MInsk was earning 3000$ in 2010 and was under such high pressure that she would not have considered spending time in Minsk facing her office.
The Kiev girl has already travelled 3 times in Budapest WHILE she was married (no red flag here). 

The Belarussian though, at that salary, could fund her own travel.

Is she dating men in Kiev? WHo knows, maybe yes maybe no.
Is she is still in contact with the italian guy? maybe yes maybe no
Is this matter? As you say there is still no commitment, so no it doesn't really matter.

I agree, none of these things matter.  It just seems to me that such a woman is not one who will develop deep feelings for a man.  Therefore, it's up to you to decide what you want, long term, from such a relationship.  If it's sex and companionship, great.  If it's loyalty and someone who will be there if you are ill, or infirm, or broke, then it's likely not a good bet.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:38:07 PM by Boethius »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1047 on: November 27, 2019, 01:35:19 PM »

Patagonie, get to it.
You are damned right! 

Is all this life needs to be controlled? 
Is every moment should be calculated, trying to know the plus and minus? 
What will be the risk(s) considering the plan, mensual plan, annual plan?

My God... 

It's what i have already wrote, i am alive, i am free, i live more on a daily basis or try to keep the steering wheel flexible.
And i have great great time with women. Sex included. 
This is the more vivid you can get in life : the level of connection you have with someone. 

Do you imagine that i am sick for two days.
I told this to Erika without much precision.
SHE DIDN'T SLEEP last night knowing this. And we have only kissed 10 minutes. 

This connection is an art. You cannot know how huge and unknow territories you still can explore there. And sex is also connection, it could be the primary canal to reach someone. 

Jone, good post, thank you to remind us the animal part of us.   

And i like to come here on RWD you know it's a little like doing my homework, because i am not a native speaker, but i like to do it.
And i would like to make a tour in USA later and meet every guy who are the main  senior posters here, and i would not like miss one! Don't know if it could be possible.
And why? because i want to meet those guys, because i know that even if we are far, there is somehow of friendship, and that's real, because many of us are here for years and so we have etablished some respect, and that's not shit.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:42:40 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1048 on: November 27, 2019, 02:14:22 PM »
It depends on what Patagonie wants, though, long term.  If what he wants is sex and emotion is irrelevant, then so be it.  But if he is seeking a real, intimate connection with a woman and she's already proven her character is lacking, then why waste time?

It's not how a relationship should be, as different people want different things.  It's about what Patagonie has posted he wants.

I happen to believe you can't truly know a person without living with him/her.  How do you know the "feelings" of a person, truly, if you don't live with him/her?  People's masks, if they have one, slip only when you spend a significant amount of time with them in uncontrolled environments.

Fair enough.  However, it still lacks common sense.

The Belarussian though, at that salary, could fund her own travel.

I agree, none of these things matter.  It just seems to me that such a woman is not one who will develop deep feelings for a man.  Therefore, it's up to you to decide what you want, long term, from such a relationship.  If it's sex and companionship, great.  If it's loyalty and someone who will be there if you are ill, or infirm, or broke, then it's likely not a good bet.

Bielorussian did, 
She paid for her own expenses the first and i paid mine, plus the flat and restaurants.
For the second travel we shared but while on the spot i took more expenses on my onwn.   
She got a little mad during this travel when she learnt how much money i was earning
She likely believed that she was making more than me i think.   

For me, FSU sharing by 2 all expenses, are not common, the exception i would say. 

A poll would be interesting to know what happens to the fellows here when it's time to pay the bill during travels with an FSU woman.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 02:45:03 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1049 on: November 27, 2019, 02:52:54 PM »
Oh you know what,
Two days before, i was saving some files from an old computer and while doing this i found out two photos of my first love (of my FSU life), my second date of my FSU life.

She is a mother now of a very sweet baby.
It's all what she needed, to be a mother.
A sweet mother. Hope all is fine for her.
She lives in the nordic countries. Norvege or Swedish i think.

Guys, what would think if i was publishing some photos in Area 51?  Tell me about this idea.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 07:36:58 PM by AnonMod »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541011
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1908
Total: 1919

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Today at 09:47:10 AM