It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364154 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1150 on: December 30, 2019, 04:21:10 AM »
But the death's kiss comes from the last SMS that approximately asks to the lady what will be the future of the relationship. 

He told me but I acted naturally, I don't need to be an other man. 

I told him : your chances now you will never see her again are more than 85%.
The result of what you call your nature is a  maladjustment to the social dynamics and that will push you later in some misoginy (giving to the women the fault for their cruelty, their indecisiveness), depression and loniless, do you really want to be the product of your nature, that brings inefficiency in the result ?

If a guy works in a garage and needs one hour to change four wheels rather than the expected 15 minutes what he is going to say to the boss, "yes I know normally it should be done in 20 minutes, but me i proceed naturally". And  some others do it also naturally but in ten minutes. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 05:21:17 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1151 on: December 30, 2019, 04:34:40 AM »
So the death's kiss.
The final bouquet of the day.  :wallbash:

I told him you are the chaser and you assume at least 60% of the pursuit, in the best case she unlocks the door you push the door, switch on the light, bring some chairs and so on ...You are a man, nothing has changed last 50000 years and you lead the dance, most of the time,That's your job.

Now with your last SMS you are asking a validation; of what?

Of something that still doesn't exist. 
Women hate to do such thing, they will never tell you if they have some attraction directlly in the written form. They hate when a man comes and say barely validate me, it kills all attraction.
They don't want to feel guilty or responsable of anything in seduction, all is on men's shoulders. 

Lately when a man write such SMS you also show that you are not confident, and self confidence is very attractive to women.

NB : we are here in the french dating scene, some modifications could apply abroad.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:36:32 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1152 on: December 30, 2019, 05:30:34 AM »
The end of discussion was around when to contact her again (his concern).
And my concern was more arounc you should damned stop to contact her. 

But "what about the happy new year".
I told him your last chance. Your last card in your hands.
And then I understood that he wanted to contact her ASAP after the new year.
DON"T DO such a thing, DON'T send a sms at 12:03 AM. No  :cluebat:

In the best case you send her a SMS in the evening of the 1st january, NOT before.
You cannot raise an unknow person to the same level of your family, old friends other relatives. They have the highest priority, NOT this woman. 

And while you send your greetings you also propose a rendez vous including two options that she can barely refuse both of them if possible with a real date and hours. 
Not a texting like, "if you are free we can meet next week". It's not her job to setup the appointment and the place. 
You are the man you find a place to go, maybe somewhere exciting for her, not necessary expensive.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1153 on: December 31, 2019, 01:20:01 AM »
Pat,

If I met a lady I liked, telling her same and wanting to spend more time with her ...weekend or not...is nit 'weakness'...it's just stating a fact..

In my opinion, your advice does not fit with my experience of most women..but then I only had a chance with one FR lady and I didn't take it..))

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1154 on: December 31, 2019, 08:11:09 PM »
I thank God,
I thank the earth
To have given me a so exciting life
Of course, in a large way, what happened to me is the result of a long work that I started 12 years ago. It's a kind of reward.

I was invited for this celebration in a private party with maybe 50 people.

And then she came.
I didn't so much took care about her in the beginning because I found her young, very young, she was the youngest of all people present.

There was no even a doubt that she was the prettiest and the sexiest woman of the evening.
Wearing high heels, quite high for french women but not high for FSU women, black and classical. A nice jean, a very short top showing eight inches of her skin back and front, a V describing not small and not very big breasts but  absolutely firm and almost rounded lovely boobs. 
A perfect skin that I touched many times later. 
Long black hair, absolutely exceptional blue/green eyes, rarely seen this type. 
Tall 175 cm. A tonic body absolutely firm but not over muscled which is awful for a woman. 

Normally guys this is not my type of woman, she is a mix between  french and some arabic roots world but in the best version. (her hair are the most obvious sign or her mixed parents, I know)
I prefer blondinka normally

but this woman was not only the prettiest of the party but she is damned hot, she is a HB she is close to be a 9 or she is. Here in France.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 08:24:25 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1155 on: December 31, 2019, 08:19:28 PM »
So she arrived after the crownd and you can feel that she was a little isolated.
I though, Pat you should talk to her. 

But I didn't want to fall on her like an eagle and morever at this moment I didn't know what I could tell her.   

So excuse me to not remember all the details but finally in front of the buffet I opened her. And everything was smooth and easy, we found common interests very quickly. She writes like me poetry in prose. So we started to have a passionate conversation about many things. 
I was using very naturaly a lot of social proof (but did I needed to fake or to calculate this? No my life has been so rich that all I could related was the fruit of a real history), I avoided to touch her and I tried to maintain my angle to her quite open (not face to face).

We aimed to find two seats and go further, her knee started to touch mine.
And then she started to make some qualifications and disqualifcations. A man came to talk to her and she disqulified him telling me this my best buddy, a friend, the detailled explanation was about to show me that he was not a lover, even a potential one.  And she started to qualify me by asking me if I was single and direct personal questions.

At this moment I knew that we were in the game and she was sending real signs of interest.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 09:10:46 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1156 on: December 31, 2019, 08:51:05 PM »
We danced and that was quite sensual, she liked, she tried to teach me some Bacchatta basics. 
We drank many glasses of champaign.
She retrieved two pieces of dessert, one for her one for me.
She showed me her childrens, her cats, everything that was precious for her, even things who made her crying.
She is also a normal woman who needs to be supported and loved.
Her problem is that every man, except the only buddy (male) who was present tonight, want to fuck her. That's not me who write this, this what she told to me, not to brag or try to impress me but because that's the exact truth and when you see her, who is the guy who will raise his finger saying : "me I don't want to bed her". 
So i could stroke her back, nude skin, from the low end to the last vertebra, drop my hand on her thigh as I want, stroke her hair and sometimes hold her hand. 
We didn't kiss but I didn't feel that was time to go for this and didn't feel any value at this moment in kissing. 
I think that she wants a more normal relationship, rather than a bang.

At the end of the party, she told me "when do you invite me for a diner" 
This one is BIG and quite rare. 

but when a woman really likes you she could date herself. 

It's important however to not fall in the case let just to be friend.
But I could smell her when dancing  and this smell was not her flagrance, nor her sweating. That was a more intim woman smell.

We finally called each other to check if we were safe returning home.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 09:12:04 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1157 on: December 31, 2019, 09:04:54 PM »
And the "coup de grace" is that she lives few kilometers from my place 

And now I can die, kiss the stars, and sleep in the sky.   

Because two beautiful women are waiting me soon, the first one in less than two days and the second I will meet her two days I will be back from the first
Two others also like me  but they are more distant and are less interesting.

The game is verified, reverified, certified, he comes with more certainty than all that have been published in quantum physics.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 09:07:42 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1158 on: January 01, 2020, 02:23:40 AM »
So the death's kiss.
The final bouquet of the day.  :wallbash:

I told him you are the chaser and you assume at least 60% of the pursuit, in the best case she unlocks the door you push the door, switch on the light, bring some chairs and so on ...You are a man, nothing has changed last 50000 years and you lead the dance, most of the time,That's your job.

Now with your last SMS you are asking a validation; of what?

Of something that still doesn't exist. 
Women hate to do such thing, they will never tell you if they have some attraction directlly in the written form. They hate when a man comes and say barely validate me, it kills all attraction.
They don't want to feel guilty or responsable of anything in seduction, all is on men's shoulders. 

Lately when a man write such SMS you also show that you are not confident, and self confidence is very attractive to women.

NB : we are here in the french dating scene, some modifications could apply abroad.

I asked my friend some update about this lady.
He told me no news.
I wrote to him that it was absolutely normal and he should proceed to the last sms in the evening of the 1st january.   

Hope that she will answer  :popcorn:

Offline ML

« Reply #1159 on: January 01, 2020, 12:11:15 PM »
WOW, Pat is having an exciting life with new women.

And here most of us have to be content with our existing women.

But actually I am mostly content and moreover . . . abhor the thought of ever having to start over !!!

The chase does have its excitement; but is also a royal PIA.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1160 on: January 01, 2020, 01:11:04 PM »
WOW, Pat is having an exciting life with new women.

And here most of us have to be content with our existing women.

But actually I am mostly content and moreover . . . abhor the thought of ever having to start over !!!

The chase does have its excitement; but is also a royal PIA.

I liked very much the time I had been married but this time is over. 
Chasing is not the main PIA IMHO it's managing several dates at the same time trying to avoid some collision and how to leave them.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1161 on: January 02, 2020, 12:05:46 PM »
So now I am packing to meet lady of Kiev that I should meet tomorrow in the same airport. Pat arranged both schedules so we will meet and kiss fewe times after planes had landed. 

Like ML completing all levels of the cans in the kitchen while different ladies where coming in the same appartment LOL 
I started to clean my phone and my computer and will finish in the plane.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1162 on: January 02, 2020, 12:20:55 PM »
Now about the lady I met yesterday.
She can bed three men in three days easily. I don't know her character.
Maybe she will flake me for the meeting set in one week, who knows?
Like I went to this happy new year celebration, the best is to wait nothing now of her.

It's quite difficult to be neutral, to be enough neutral to be not surrounded by your own emotions,  by your lust, by your self limitations, beliefs, jealousy, insecurities. 
And of course you are telegraphing to this woman, because they are sensitive to this, all your internal disturbances during the meeting, and it even starts before you talk to her.

When you meet a HB like her in fact many many guys would not dare to even talk to her. And when you look her directly through her eyes many hours to dig in  her soul rather to gaze repeatdly her ass or her cleavage you setup an human perspective and that exactly what she is searching for. A CONNECTION.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:32:55 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1163 on: January 02, 2020, 12:41:05 PM »
A common mistake men do is to be full of belief and also think for the women or in place of them.
Let me explain this.

Long time ago during my seduction workshop in Swiss I needed to order a drink in a very crowded bar an then I bumped in two young women between me and the barmaid. I had to talk to her to be in position to order.
Few seconds after someone was giving me some high fives and signs. A coach was looking at me and encouraging me to climb the ladder considering the signs of interest one of them were sending.
I would have never figured out that I could attract such young ladies : FALSE LIMITATION.Let the women decide if they like you or not. No matter your age, your look, your fortune, your level of education.
And that's exactly what happened during the happy new year celebration. I came without any expectation and no real idea to seduce her but all came comform to the game, very smooth.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1164 on: January 02, 2020, 12:48:25 PM »
Now about my buddy who missed his approach by sending three SMS very quickly just after he left her at two in the saturday night.   

What was his expectation? He expected to meet her because the following week end his son was back at home, he has a shared custody. 

So, are you going to tell to a lady : "I have a business trip from the 10 to the 14 and after I go in vacation from the 17 to the 14th with my daughter so I can only fuck you the 15 or 16 th." You laugh? 

But that's exactly how a man thinks, and my buddy taught like this, giving himself a lot of pressure. 

Is the woman concerned by this?
That's not her problem. You talked with her 30 minutes, no relationship but now you already start to push on her with your problems.
Come on, that's not gonna to work.

Many men often cannot get out of the box and embrace a more sized world.
What an advantage when you can make your internal world with their.
And when you can leave all those toxic things that this world have injected to you, BS, morale, beliefs.
May you become really yourself?
That's should be the completion of a life no, in a way?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:31:41 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1165 on: January 02, 2020, 02:34:33 PM »
So now we have officialy four women, for the moment to manage.
Nothing dangerous however, considering that I have for the moment serious relationship with any.
I had sent a SMS to HB9 yesterday late, she has just answered. So the game continues.

Should I answer right now? Surely not. In my culture, you are busy and I am, I am finishing packing. And in the next days I will be busy.
I tuned Whatsapp without notifications, it works.
I am organizing all to be quiet and enjoy my time abroad. 
Lady of Kiev is quite excited I think and start to make more and more jokes with me, She is smart, probably smart as my ex wife and as many FSU they can surprise you any time, and that why we love them so much, because they can surprise us, more than the local ones who are used too.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:30:36 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1166 on: January 02, 2020, 02:55:40 PM »
I am used  to the 7+ and more often the 8 galaxy (my wife was a 8.4) but around 9 I have rarely managed this type of women.
So for me it's like a anthropologic experience, It's not that lady of Kiev is not beautiful, my female friend who had a night club for two decades saw her photos and told me that she is very beautiful. Mid fourties or early photos. 
HB9 is probably ten years less.

That's interesting to understand what her universe is.
 Spending half of the night with her she opened and answered to her phone in front of me, front is a little far, often we were into another. In fact she didn't have so much incoming messages (all of this is a qualification) and few incoming, very few incoming calls. 

Maybe they are facing more than others a real loneliness? 
Those women could be considered, by more than usual people, as bitches.
Oh my God I don't like this word. Why? Jealousy, total misunderstanding and worse,  willingness to not be empathic with this type of women. Because you consider that beauty is everything?

I saw no no such signs in this lady, she is deeply rooted with the french culture and with the secular french republic. And she comes not from the low level society, she speaks a better english than me, her accent is superb, mine is shit comparing both.

I am interested to really deep into the personality and history of people. With the lady of Kiev what is frustrating me (us? because she is surely facing the same problem) is that I would know so much about her family, friends and so on, but we are facing the problem of language, even if we are helped by translators and even if I have some profiency. It would take time and the few days that we will share together will help.

I want also to explore every square inch of her body.
And surround her of all my tenderness.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:30:01 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1167 on: January 02, 2020, 03:27:02 PM »
After if all is still fine I have to prepare the date with HB9.
I have the difficult mission to find a restaurant, if possible one I can seat at 45° degrees from her or on the same bench so I can kino her any time.A restaurant not so far from a place where we can dance or drink in a nice bar. Or a restaurant, a bar, and dancing. Three locations, and maybee she would me to bring her to a fourth location : her flat or my house.
 In such situation you could'nt do less than you did during the first appointment.
You have to have a focus, climb the ladder. A real woman waits a real man and the job to be done.
At least I have to kiss her.

but finally all should be flexible, I mean in a way the job should be done, but IN YOUR HEAD the best is not give a shit to all of this and it works, I mean you could be amazed how women can help to climb the ladder.
During the happy new year celebration I told her "if we eat such sweet dessert we would not be able to hold hands, I have to go soon to wash my hands". She answered "don't worry we can suck our fingers". 

The conquest is nothing, the experience is the divine essence 
We own nothing we own nobody
We only gather our soul trying not be a fool

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1168 on: January 02, 2020, 04:26:58 PM »
Pat..

You are losing the plot

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1169 on: January 02, 2020, 04:54:30 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. His posts are becoming more lucid than krimster's musings.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1170 on: January 06, 2020, 03:35:40 AM »

I asked my friend some update about this lady.
He told me no news.
I wrote to him that it was absolutely normal and he should proceed to the last sms in the evening of the 1st january.   

Hope that she will answer  :popcorn:
So He did exactly what I told him, wait a full day after the first january, wish her an happy new year and propose her two appointments with two different locations.And he got her back on the track, she agreed for one of the two options.

But he started to mess all again by asking her something like "should have been not too rude with you?" something like that.  :rolleyes:

And the day after understanding that she has agreed to meet he started to propose an other appointment earlier.  >:D :deadhorse:.
I told him this lady is interested in you she is gentle and encourages you through her answers. Stop to justify you, excuse yourself and so on.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 01:47:38 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1171 on: January 07, 2020, 11:01:46 AM »

Mid fourties or early photos. 

A very interesting age range !!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #1172 on: January 07, 2020, 11:12:26 AM »

So, are you going to tell to a lady : "I have a business trip from the 10 to the 14 and after I go in vacation from the 17 to the 19th with my daughter, so I can only fuck you the 15 or 16th." You laugh? 

Sounds reasonable to me.

Reminds me of  Gérard Depardieu's first words to Bebe Neuwirth (friend of Andie MacDowell) when they met in "Green Card."

Offline ML

« Reply #1173 on: January 07, 2020, 11:14:34 AM »
So now we have officialy four women, for the moment to manage.

Piker !!

Offline ML

« Reply #1174 on: January 07, 2020, 11:24:01 AM »
So now I am packing to meet lady of Kiev that I should meet tomorrow in the same airport. Pat arranged both schedules so we will meet and kiss fewe times after planes had landed. 

Like ML completing all levels of the cans in the kitchen while different ladies where coming in the same apartment LOL 
I started to clean my phone and my computer and will finish in the plane.

Good Luck Pat.

Attention to detail is critical.

But almost impossible to completely clean a computer or phone.
Items are stored in so many places (even if you took no action to put them there), and will often pop up on screen unexpectedly.
Should never let anyone use your phone or computer.

And, remember that much is stored in your browser history also.

Back in the day . . . I was using computer in Internet Cafe in FSU.  There used to be tons of them before many got their own computers and Internet connections at their home.

Woman I was with arrived and came up to me.

Suddenly a screen popped up with 5 or 6  young gay men naked with erections and shaved pubic area.

She probably never really believed that I had not been looking at that site.

We called the manager over, and he did something to delete that screen as it was stuck there.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1963
Total: 1972

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM