It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: HotRussianBrides.com  (Read 19396 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: HotRussianBrides.com
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 07:56:37 PM »
It has become my mission to either prove that the site is legitimate or that it is not.

Your one experience will not prove anything once and for all. Also what you say will not hold much weight since you have very few posts.

Only one man that I know on the forums have has ever married a woman from HRB. HRB has a poor track record of success ratio per men using the services. His wife admitted having friends who joined the agency for fun even though they had local boyfriends.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 08:27:12 PM »
Billy, many a gal from the FSU has joined an agency on a lark or because a friend
did or a multitude of other reasons.

You are correct that someone being successful there is not a guarantee that the
agency or its affiliate are a good agency.

I don't think that many of the people on this forum would join HRB / RLM based on the high
upfront cost. There are several other options which do not require such an expense.

I lucked out in some respects, I saw all these candy shop Russian womens sites but didn't join
any of them. I then found the RWG forum back in the olden days when it advertised different agencies.
I started reading and learning about the process. I joined RLM because it was advertised on the site
and I thought that meant it was a good agency to join. I also joined Elena's models and a pretty woman
for the same reasons. I dropped A Pretty woman after my one year was up. I have renewed Elena's
every six months.

By the way the lady that was too racist, I met her on line the same day as I had dinner with her because my plan
A which I met through Elena's models didn't work out. So I met her without the benefit of exchanging letters.

Take care,

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline troutrivers

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 08:36:57 PM »
Many of the ladies in HRB site are simply 'working'. Chatting with men and getting the men to write them emails is their job. But there are also some ladies in the site who are actually seeking a love match. How do I know? I was a member for some time, I actually did 3 trips in the agemcy. The first was to Odessa, that lady is still active in the agency, even though she is beautiful and it has been more than two years now since our meeting. Actually, it was never much of a meeting, she simply wanted to go to a restaurant, then go shopping, then go home. The second trip was to Pskov. That lady insisted that I take her on an excursion trip, which I had to pay in cash. Every time I tried to use a credit card in Pskov the machine was 'broken' so my cash reserve was quickly depleted, so I told her that we could not do the trip. No trip, no relationship she told me - so it was goodbye. The 3rd trip was to meet a doctor in Moscow. That lady was fluent in English and we spent a lot of time together. She decided that she did not want to continue our relations - but - she was very serious about me, so maybe I was scammed the by the other ladies but that one was real. To get to the end of my story with HRB, I met one lady in chat who told me that it was her job - but she liked me - she wanted to meet me. But she needed to chat with as many other men as possible to continue to get her $300 per month from the agency. I dumped her - as I had found a nice lady in Odessa who slipped me her email address. She and I have been, I believe, blacklisted by HRB, as both of our profile were quickly deleted after I posted on another board. So be warned - the 18, 19 and 20 yo cheesecakes who want to chat with you are real - and they are being paid to bleed you. You can actually travel to meet one too - but she will only be interested in you as a sugar daddy and you will get none of the normal perks of such a relationship. But there are also ladies in the site who really seek a match - so if you are willing to pay the high fees and probably waste time and resources with probably several scammers, good luck to you.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »

I met one lady in chat who told me that it was her job - but she liked me - she wanted to meet me. But she needed to chat with as many other men as possible to continue to get her $300 per month from the agency.

You're not the only guy this happened to. troutrivers, you probably got scammed more times than not doing business with HRB. Some guys know about that site but don't care as long as they have the opportunity to get one of the hot women. They try to beat the system but end up getting beat.

Shopping, trips, airfare, agency fees, and restaurants to meet pro daters. How much did this cost you troutrivers so others may understand if they have enough money to pay to play at HRB?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mervin

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 12:34:32 AM »
There are a lot of us on these forums who have had experiences with RLM StPatrick. Go to just about any forum like this one and you'll see 10 page threads dedicated to RLM. Most of what you read is negative, and most of the people who say negative things about them are the people who used them and got burned. I've yet to see anyone (ever) post conclusive proof that RLM is a scam agency. I think it's perfectly fair for people to ask questions about the legitimacy of women chatting online at 2am, but that doesn't mean it's correct to say these women are getting paid to do it.

I used RLM for about 5-6 months and in the end I decided I wasn't going to use their services to travel to Ukraine. It was a personal decision based on many factors. The main reason I decided not to do it was because of control. You do understand that if you decide to use RLM they're not going to give you a ladies contact information, even after you buy the 2500 credits? They're going to give you the contact information of the agency. Whether or not the agency contacts you, or cooperates with you is another story. For several months I exchanged pm's with several people who had traveled to Ukraine and Russia via RLM to meet women. My friend Justin had a good experience with them, though the women he met wasn't serious.  My friend Todd used them travel to Ukraine and Russia and he had a mixed experience with them. The Ukraine agencies he used were good, but the one that he used in Russia was bad. Some of the men I talked to complained that the agencies that RLM put them in touch with never responded, and other men complained that after they paid the agency their fee the women they were corresponding with no longer wanted to meet with them. Who knows all the reasons for these things. Maybe there are reasonable explanations, but I'm just telling you these things to share my knowledge. What little knowledge it may be! :)

RLM does a better marketing job then just about any other agency in the business StPatrick. Don't believe everything you see. I met no less than 10 RLM girls when I was in Ukraine this past May. Yeah, many of them were attractive, but at least half of them didn't resemble their profiles as much as I would have thought. In Vinnitsa I met 2 girls who were absolutely stunning on the website, but were only average looking in person.  One of the RLM girls I met in Lugansk was a lot taller in person than what she was listed as on the website and she wasn't nearly as attractive in person either. Another one of the RLM girls I met in Lugansk had children, and in her profile on RLM it said she didn't have children. She was a very nice girl though. and she seemed honest. Who knows, maybe it was an honest mistake that her profile was mislabeled.   

I corresponded with a few of these ladies via RLM before I traveled there to meet them. Some of them I never corresponded with before I met them. I used the ladies' local agencies to meet these girls, and in doing so I bypassed RLM.

You can do that with some of RLM's agencies, because it some cities their local affiliates are some of the larger, easier to find agencies that have their own websites, but in other cities the local RLM affiliate is a small, hole in the wall type agency and it might be more difficult to find - though not impossible.

BillyB is right, in that there aren't too many RLM success stories posted on the internet, but I think the primary reasons for this are indeed related to what Too Tall said. The average guy who travels to Ukraine or Russian in search of a girl doesn't hang out at internet forums like this. I also think that the average guy who spends the kind of money that RLM charges doesn't give a damn about sharing their experience with the masses. I guess the reason I say this is because I have to believe there are some success stories. I just can't believe that all the men who travel to FSU countries using the services of RLM have unsuccessful ventures. 

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 04:06:34 AM »
Mervin, you're commendable in reserving judgment, but most of what you say/report about their practices is as good as an indictment, IMHO.
Some of the men I talked to complained that the agencies that RLM put them in touch with never responded, and other men complained that after they paid the agency their fee the women they were corresponding with no longer wanted to meet with them. Who knows all the reasons for these things.
I'll give you 3 guesses ;):

1 - $
2 - €
3 - £
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

I've yet to see anyone (ever) post conclusive proof that RLM is a scam agency. I think it's perfectly fair for people to ask questions about the legitimacy of women chatting online at 2am, but that doesn't mean it's correct to say these women are getting paid to do it.

Merv, people have asked these women and many women have admitted they get paid. They are witnesses. Like you, I have never seen a pay stub to these chat women from an agency but I don't discount the amount of witnesses that spoken out. Personally I have not seen any evidence on any agency to be a scam. So do we recommend HRB and AWeb on a regular basis? No, we tell newbies those agencies track record based on the number of people who come here and tell their experience. It's not rocket science to understand that there are corrupt agency owners that will pay ladies to chat all day long to make money. Most ladies elsewhere in other agencies would like to keep correspondence to a minimum and hope men would visit them instead to achieve the goal of getting married. They have busy lives studying and working and don't have time to chat with 50 guys everyday at 2 am in the morning... unless of course there's a paycheck in doing that. On the bright side, some of those college age girls don't have to take their clothes off at the strip bar to make money. They just need to give the men out there a virtual fantasy.

Offline mervin

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 07:33:08 PM »
You're right BillyB, we're never going see a pay stub. My only complaint about the stories I hear from men who say they know women who claim they're getting paid is that it's second hand information, and the sources from which these claims are derived are usually dubious. Why? Because the guys that come here and make these claims have been scorned and I honestly don't trust a lot of them. They're usually the guys who were talking to a woman half their age; never read the terms of service of RLM, only to blow a gasket and argue their way to getting banned after they realized there's a $1k qualification fee at the end of the rainbow; fooled themselves into believing they were rescuing a woman who desperately wanted to flee her homeland at the first site of a wealthy WM - and then failed to realize that the conventional rules of dating still applied (I.E they can't automatically run off and score with a 19 year old hottie named Sveta like they thought they could) the moment their plane landed in Kiev, Odessa, Moscow, or whatever city to which they were traveling. That's if they bothered to get on the plane to begin with! Most of them never even go, they just come here with their stories of second hand information about how profiles are fake or women are paid to chat. 

Look, I know it looks like I'm defending RLM. I'm not. Really, I agree with you BillyB and Sandro in that I would not recommend people use RLM as a reliable means of meeting a woman, and I believe that it's possible that some of these woman might be getting paid, but I also think that if these "paid to chat" claims were as widespread as some people claim then why can't any of the men who claim to have proof of wrongdoing produce one of these girls who was getting paid to chat? We've all seen RLM women show up on these forums for various reasons from time to time. And some of the members who make these "paid to chat" claims also claim to have formed friendships with these women, so then why can't they get them to post their first hand accounts on this website? Not all of these women are still agency girls, so what have they got to lose? As for why women are willing to chat with a faceless profile? I don't know. I guess if I could chat for free I'd start up a bunch of chat correspondences with as many people as I could until I found one who was interesting to talk to. It's a reasonable assumption in my opinion. I agree that many of the girls who chat might not be serious, but if that's a persons beef against them then they shouldn't be chatting.

The other thing I find really dubious about some of the stories is that the men who claim to have such a terrible experience dealing with the RLM, still (independently) attempt to use RLM agencies. What I don't understand is that if an agency is hiring girls who are paid to chat, or making fake profiles, and if after you've become a qualified member the agency still won't give you its contact information, why is it better to go to Russia or Ukraine on your own to find and use this agency? Does a bad agency suddenly become good because you've bypassed RLM and dealt directly with the agency in person? I agree that you CAN deal with a dishonest agency in person, but it's also the case that if you feel the agency is corrupt you shouldn't be trusting the correspondences you've been having with the women who have purported to have shown an interest in meeting you, so you're taking a huge and foolish risk.

I remember on the other forum there was a guy who went on a series of tirades about RLM, and he was offering to send anyone information about them in which he claimed to have proof positive of corruption and intentional wrongdoing. Yet all his claims of wrongdoing and corruption did not stop him from going to Ukraine to use the very agencies he was accusing! By the way, he was one of those guys who was meeting with 20 year old girls, so that tells me all I need to know about him.

All I'm saying is that it's perfectly acceptable to tell people to stay away from RLM because their TOS make it harder, and not easier for 2 people to form a successful relationship (I think there is ample proof of that), but most of the other claims against them aren't substantiated to the point where I'd pay them any mind. And most of the people who make claims against them are hypocrites who don't even follow their own advice, or fall into one of the other categories that I mentioned above. 

You make a good point about the 2am chat sessions BillyB, and I'll concede that it's a red flag. However, a lot of the girls who chat have web access at home and that's where they're doing the chatting, not at an agency or internet cafe.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 07:43:16 PM by mervin »

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »
You make a good point about the 2am chat sessions BillyB, and I'll concede that it's a red flag. However, a lot of the girls who chat have web access at home and that's where they're doing the chatting, not at an agency or internet cafe.
Most of the FSUW I was in contact with these past few years do not have a PC and web access at home, this being too costly for them. Would the girls you mention be using their parents' PC ?

And what would be they chatting about in the wee hours of the night with older WM ? The weather, the latest movie they saw/book they read, trying to improve their English ? Or would they soon switch to more "affectionate" topics ?

Chatting may be the modern equivalent of having a pen pal, a distant friend with whom you establish a platonic relationship, but I seriously doubt that most of these late-night/early-morning conversationalists have that in mind. Or are these young girls bored to tears with their real life ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 08:39:29 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2007, 09:15:57 PM »
Sandro, what these hired women do is sit at the agency in the wee hours of the morning chatting with any men. Men, over 40 yo, have come to the forums and said girls 18 you would invite them to chat. The men take the bait and chat but the girl goes off and talk to other men and come back half a minute later to answer your question. The women drag the time on chatting with you slow costing you big bucks bucks.

Mervin,  it seems that you have questioned the character the men who complain about RLM. Then why is it that men don't come out of the woodwork to complain about other large agencies? Maybe those agencies are doing things right and ethical to satisfy their customers.

I could sign up spend big bucks and gather evidence about HRB/RLM tactics but why? Other men have spent the money to find this out so I don't have to. It it was one or a few guys, I would discount their complaint but there's too many guys out there with bad experiences and the complaints will not end, that is guaranteed. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, taste like a duck, it probably is a duck.

I agree with Sandro, based on your reports of their practices, it's as good as an indictment. You say you don't trust the other guys who have complained and reported HRB/RLM on the forums, should we believe what you say? I believe what you said about them because it is similar to other men's experiences.

Offline mervin

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 01:13:17 AM »
You're very astute Billy.  I am indeed questioning the character of some (not all, but some) men who come here and complain about RLM. And as for why other men don't come out of the woodwork to complain about other agencies? That's a very good (and fair) question. I think we both know the answer to the question though. 1) It's because RLM offers live chat, which (to my knowledge) no other agency does and so it's opening up a can of worms for complaints because it's expensive and you've got women who are talking to lots of men at the same time which irritates some men who don't want to waste their money on women who won't talk exclusively with them. 2) They are infinitely more expensive than any other agency on the block, and a lot of the guys who use them don't bother to read the TOS until after they've gotten hooked. I think the RLM formula is a recipe for complaints, confusion and unhappy customers. Even aweb can't hold a candle to the number of complaints that RLM is going to produce. But that does not mean that all the complaints are accurate or justified.

But you're definitely right that at some point even the biggest skeptic has to stand up and take notice about the sheer volume of complaints. And honestly Billy, I have taken notice, which is why I would never use them to meet a lady.  But like I was saying before, I just think that a lot of the guys who come here to complain about them don't pack the punch to back up their arguments. Most of them will just drop in to make a quick post and then we never hear from them again. One sided stories aren't usually the true stories in my opinion. I'm not a qualified member of RLM and I'm only speaking as someone who has tried (like you and Sandro) to gain insight about RLM. I've spoken to several qualified members and I've picked their brains for information related to what they experienced, so based on what most of these guys have told me, using the services of RLM does not guarantee a bad experience. Just an expensive experience! LOL  I'm just here to give my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right about everything.

Yep Sandro, I meant to say they're using their parents' computers! :)  I'm certainly no expert on the state of computes and internet access in the FSU, but most of the girls I talk to have internet access at home or at work.  More often the case that they have it at work though. I'm guessing many of these girls would have to be chatting at their place of residence because I don't think most of the agencies are open all night. I remember back when I was a member of RLM that some girl once told me that her agency was open 24 hours per day, which I found a bit odd. 

I really don't know what they'd be chatting about at the wee hours of the night. I guess if a girl felt she had nothing else to do at night, and nothing to wake up to in the morning maybe she'd want to be in front of her computer so she could chat with all the guys who are online. All I'm saying is that of the thousands of girls that RLM advertises it's plausible to believe that there are 20-30 who are willing to stay up to chat during the wee hours of the morning. I know that when I used to use friendfinder I could go online at just about any hour of the day or night and find someone from Russia to chat with.

I can tell you one thing though guys, maybe these girls wouldn't be bored to tears with their lives if they were chatting with interesting people like you, me, or Billy! :)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 01:35:39 AM by mervin »

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 06:14:20 AM »
I can tell you one thing though guys, maybe these girls wouldn't be bored to tears with their lives if they were chatting with interesting people like you, me, or Billy! :)
OK Mervin, how about the 3 of us setting up our OWN chat line, and making FSU girls pay to chat with us, for a change ;D 8)?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2007, 06:47:28 AM »
It's because RLM offers live chat, which (to my knowledge) no other agency does and so it's opening up a can of worms for complaints because it's expensive and you've got women who are talking to lots of men at the same time which irritates some men who don't want to waste their money on women who won't talk exclusively with them.
Not so, we have live chat as well & we can do video or not. We have our own private chatroom & we also have a webcam & microphone so you can chat with any body you wish. We are about to hook up Skype to make it even easier. Of course you have to scheduale a chat with our ladies, we don't pay them to sit around waiting for you to come by & drool on your monitor. ;)
My question is doesn't anybody ever read whats on the friggin' website or did I build it & maintain it purely for asthetic reasons?
Many guys ask me questions that are answered on the website if anybody took the time to actually read instead of just looking at the women & hitting the enter button!! No wonder so many guys get burned, they don't take the time or are incapable of reading.
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2007, 07:19:39 AM »
Not so, we have live chat as well & we can do video or not. We have our own private chatroom & we also have a webcam & microphone so you can chat with any body you wish. We are about to hook up Skype to make it even easier. Of course you have to scheduale a chat with our ladies, we don't pay them to sit around waiting for you to come by & drool on your monitor. ;)
My question is doesn't anybody ever read whats on the friggin' website or did I build it & maintain it purely for asthetic reasons?
Many guys ask me questions that are answered on the website if anybody took the time to actually read instead of just looking at the women & hitting the enter button!! No wonder so many guys get burned, they don't take the time or are incapable of reading.

Richard,

Same thing happens here at RWD. How many times have you seen someone ask about a question that is answered in the FAQ - or the Wiki - or in a simple forum search.

Fact is - people come to a discussion forum to 'discuss', not so much to read. That is OK - just the nature of the beast. I suspect most people visit TA to ogle the wares - sort of like 'window shopping'. Some of the serious ones will read the material - but even then, they are likely to have questions.

Bottom line: Just cause we put the information out there, the visitors are under no obligation to read it - and many will not. Just the way it is.

- Dan

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2007, 08:52:35 AM »
And how many here have actually read the owner's manual for the computer they are sitting at right now?

Offline troutrivers

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »
You're not the only guy this happened to. troutrivers, you probably got scammed more times than not doing business with HRB. Some guys know about that site but don't care as long as they have the opportunity to get one of the hot women. They try to beat the system but end up getting beat.

Shopping, trips, airfare, agency fees, and restaurants to meet pro daters. How much did this cost you troutrivers so others may understand if they have enough money to pay to play at HRB?

Hi Billy - well, the Odessa trip was $3000 plus as I used HRB to arrange it - so you know that the apartment was marked up - but at the time I was too newbie to be willing to arrange things myself. The Pskov trip I did partly on the cheap as I pulled a frequent flyer award, and it was a short trip as well, only 4 days in Russia. The Moscow trip was probably around $3000 as well. But for both Pskov and Moscow I booked my rooms myself.

Pskov is a very interesting place, there is a historic kremlin (simply means fortress in Russian, so many places actually have one). Czar Nickolas II spent his first night as a commoner there after he abdicated as well. So I enjoyed the trip - but the purpose of the trip was not to be a tourist.

Same with the Moscow trip - I booked it myself. I was in the Hotel Ukrainia and during the times I was on my own it was a fascinating place with a very interesting mixture of Canadian oil patch guys, German, Polish, Lithuanian and Russian business types, as well as Japanese, and always 10 - 15 house prostitutes in the lobby bar after 10 pm. It was so cold, -25 C each day, most of the time was spent indoors.

I saw so little I went back in July, totally on my own that time. I had a real date with a girl I met in a chat room, I met some other ladies as I made my way around the city as well, using the metro by following a map. By the end of the week I was understanding the names of the stations as they were announced over the PA system.

I recently looked at the HRB site again, wow, they are really pushing the Playboy look. The number of girls that are posing in skimpy bikini, lingerie and semi nude (discretely, with strategic use of arms and hands - but a few pink spots are visible) has exploded since my days as a member. Maybe they will eventually morph into an escort agency. But at the moment - be warned - for most girls it will be pay to look, not play, if you use this agency.

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2007, 10:33:48 PM »
I recently looked at the HRB site again, wow, they are really pushing the Playboy look. The number of girls that are posing in skimpy bikini, lingerie and semi nude (discretely, with strategic use of arms and hands - but a few pink spots are visible) has exploded since my days as a member. Maybe they will eventually morph into an escort agency. But at the moment - be warned - for most girls it will be pay to look, not play, if you use this agency.
Yep, perfect wife material.... ::)

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Offline troutrivers

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »
A very valid point Rvrwind! It makes me recall something I once read about the perfect woman - she is a whore in the bedroom, a saint in the nursery.

Maybe a post here from someone who was suckered - me - even I realized that 18, 19 and 20 yo girls had no real interest in me - will help someone perusing this site to be warned away from hotrussianbrides as well as russianlovematch. To be precise, the ladies I met were 24, 30 and 28 at the times of our meetings. I was 40 something +.

But - sex sells baby! And the girls in HRB (RLM) are well coached as to how to flaunt it!

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »
But - sex sells baby! And the girls in HRB (RLM) are well coached as to how to flaunt it!
Yes & therein lays the problem with this entire industry & why it has the reputation it does. Even the dirt gets smeared on me & my agency although we are a far cry from those who are dishonest & one step short of prostitution.
It is an industry that is screaming out for needed regulation with none forthcoming. A shame it is for the good companies & the good ladies & the good men involved, for they are truly the ones that pay for the misdeeds of companies like HRB & their ilk. :(
Sad but true....

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Offline troutrivers

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2007, 09:00:08 PM »
Yes & therein lays the problem with this entire industry & why it has the reputation it does. Even the dirt gets smeared on me & my agency although we are a far cry from those who are dishonest & one step short of prostitution.
It is an industry that is screaming out for needed regulation with none forthcoming. A shame it is for the good companies & the good ladies & the good men involved, for they are truly the ones that pay for the misdeeds of companies like HRB & their ilk. :(
Sad but true....

See Girl ID Number 157115 in HRB - I met this lady both time I was in Moscow. She is real, she really is seeking a match, she is intelligent and an interesting date. She rejected me becuase of our age difference. Fair enough - but I never saw seminude photos of her before meeting her - I was really interested in her as a real person, not a sex object.

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »
See Girl ID Number 157115 in HRB - I met this lady both time I was in Moscow. She is real, she really is seeking a match, she is intelligent and an interesting date. She rejected me becuase of our age difference. Fair enough - but I never saw seminude photos of her before meeting her - I was really interested in her as a real person, not a sex object.

Apparently you didn't look closely at her profile because there is a semi-nude photo of her there.  Are you saying that you only saw this photo after you met her or that she showed you some others?

Since there is so little in her profile that describes how she is as a real person, what was there specifically about her that caught your interest other than the photos?

Offline troutrivers

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 10:22:03 AM »
to clarify:

this photo was posted recently

I met her last year, long before the photo was posted

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »

Maybe it wasn't your age but you did not shell out the money. It says she's fond of shopping and fancies travelling all over the World. When's the last time you saw photos of her? After looking at these photos, it's easy for men to have nasty thoughts which in turn will make them do business with HRB.

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/profile/profile.aspx?toid=157115
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:53:31 PM by BillyB »

Offline troutrivers

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2007, 08:32:19 AM »
Hi Billy,

Interesting observations, but she never even remotely hinted at wanting such things from me. I met her in Feb of 06 and then again in July of 06. For the July meeting she was surprised to learn that I was in Moscow, and was happy to meet but as she clearly specified as a friend.

Based upon the last email from her in response to my asking why she had posted such photo I suppose the friendship may be over, but friends look out for friends, yes? Especially when it is clear that they have done something stupid.

I am interested if Rvrwind has a comment. How could regulation help control something like this? HRB loads up their site with young, beautiful and very professional chatters and letter writers - but - there are ladies in their system who are really seeking a match as well. So if they were ever accused of violating a regulation they could easily ponie up a 'real' example.

To explain my time as an HRB client more, when I was in Moscow in Feb 06 I was there primarily to meet a doctor. She had posted two see through photos to her profile shortly before my trip. Needless to say those photos were a subject of conversation, and I did have the privlidge to see a lot more during our time together. The local HRB agent suggested strongly that I meet at least one other lady before I left Moscow.

Also - the other lady is now also posted in Elena's Models - but not with the semi nude photo.

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 09:31:19 AM »
I am interested if Rvrwind has a comment. How could regulation help control something like this? HRB loads up their site with young, beautiful and very professional chatters and letter writers - but - there are ladies in their system who are really seeking a match as well. So if they were ever accused of violating a regulation they could easily ponie up a 'real' example.
Regulation can't control what pictures a lady wants to post, nor do I think it should. For me a picture says a thousand words & women who will post such are in my opinion not women a guy would do well in marrying.
My idea of regulation is more to the fact that I would like to see the corresspondence regulated in that it must come from the lady, not a company shill. That spamming be totally stopped. That when making a conference call you are actually talking to the woman & not some actress & that companies that deal in such be closed, permenatly without recourse.
That is more of the type of regulation I am interested in seeing.

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1996
Total: 2005

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM